Lonely Housewife & Helpful Neighbor

Rob, his cock throbbing in his pants, threw caution to the winds. He wanted his mouth on Amy as much as she wanted it there. He felt a rush of sexual hunger flood his body. All he could think of was Amy's soft, wet, willing pussy wrapped around his tongue. He fell to his knees before Amy.

She lifted her skirt and dropped it over Rob's head, feeling wildly wicked, deliciously decadent as Rob's tongue licked up and down the thin band of her bikini, now soaked with her precum juices. Oh. She loved the way Rob's tongue licked anxiously at her panties.

Her hands pulling at his head, she pressed her sex against his mouth, loving the hungry way Rob licked at her panties ravenously. She almost had an orgasm just from knowing how much Rob wanted her to cum in his mouth.

Rob nearly hyperventilated when he felt Amy's skirt fall over his head. It was dark under her skirt, warm and humid from the heat of Amy's pussy pressed to his face.

He pulled her panties down, wrapped his arms around her, and closed his eyes, all his concentration focused on the warm, soft, wet lips of Amy's pussy. A sigh escaped his lips as he pressed his tongue between her lips -- a sigh of pure pleasure, of contentment, of anticipation of what was to come.

Rob felt an excitement he had not felt before. He felt as if he were trapped in a wonderful world that would fulfill his every wish. His hands cupped Amy's asscheeks as he licked and sucked her to orgasm.

Amy's legs trembled as she orgasmed. She moaned softly as Rob licked her down from her high and then put his mouth to her pussy to suck her cum from her. His love for her pussy never ceased to excite her. She knew Rob would stay between her legs if she let him, but there was the odd chance Dan would wander into the kitchen.

Reluctantly she lifted her skirt and pulled Rob's mouth from her pussy. She pulled him up by the shoulders and kissed and hugged him, whispering in his ear, "Later, lover."

Rob licked his lips and let Amy wash his face before they turned to the dishes.

He could still not keep his hands off Amy, fondling her body in between drying dishes. She finally made him do the washing while she dried the dishes. She shook her head. He was such a dear one --so eager, so willing, so greedy for her pussy.

None of her lovers had even come close to Rob's voracious appetite for her pussy. It had thrilled her when she discovered his unbridled craving to satisfy her with his mouth.

One afternoon when she was coming down from an orgasm he had induced with his ever increasingly talented mouth, she asked him about it. His face had flushed at the question.

He had put his cheek against her mound, licking and kissing her tender skin and pubic hair. She had caressed his cheek, whispering to him, "It's all right, Rob. You can tell me anything you want. It will be just our secret."

Amy's pussy pulsed with excitement when Rob, his voice barely above a whisper, told her that he got almost as much pleasure from getting her off with his mouth as he did from cuming himself, that he jacked off fantasizing about licking and kissing her pussy and clit until she orgasmed.

When he finished his confession, he turned his head toward her, an agonized expression on his face. "I hope you are not disgusted that I feel that way." He swallowed, his body shuddering with emotion. "I can't help it, Amy. I just love getting you off."

Amy stared at him, her cheeks flushed with excitement, pussy pulsing with joy and put her hands to his cheeks, caressing them gently, lovingly.

Her voice rasping with the sexual emotion that filled her body she told him, "Robby, I'm so happy you told me that. Now I understand. I love what you do with your mouth, and you have my permission to do it as much and as often as you want."

When she had finished speaking Amy opened her legs and pulled his mouth to her pussy. Her hands caressed his head and cheeks softly as she whispered to him. "I'm so glad to have you where you are, Rob. You make me so happy that you find such gratification from my cuming." She humped his face and had a very satisfying orgasm.

From that moment on, Amy found ways to encourage Rob to fulfill his fantasy. She loved having him between her thighs lapping away at her pussy.

When the dishes were finished, they went into the living room where Dan was nodding off in front of the TV. "Why don't you get undressed and get into bed, Dan. I know you must be exhausted after driving all day," Amy told him.

Dan roused himself from his stupor, nodded without saying goodnight, and stumbled into the bedroom.

He was not gone five minutes before Amy had Rob's pants unzipped. Her wet panties were in the kitchen where she had left them after Rob had eaten her out. She kissed Rob, her tongue probing his mouth as she shoved his pants down around his ankles and then pushed him onto his back on the couch.

She climbed on top of him, her pussy pressed against his hard cock. "Do you mind if I'm on top tonight?"

Rob, almost too excited to speak, managed to tell her she could fuck him any way she wanted.

Amy was very excited after their session in the kitchen. It was as if it had been a warm-up for the main event. She slid forward on his chest until her pussy was resting on his chin.

She ran a finger over her wet pussy lips and rubbed her finger, covered with her sweet juices, over his lips. It never failed to amaze her how the taste of her juices sent Rob's sexual energy to flowing. His hunger for her pussy was palpable, and she loved teasing him.

Rob closed his eyes and took a deep breath through his nostrils, inhaling the familiar scent of Amy's steaming pussy. He sucked on her finger, savoring the taste of her. He loved bringing her orgasms with his mouth. The feel of her body trembling as she orgasmed was more thrilling than anything he had ever experienced before.

Bringing her off with his mouth made his orgasms even more explosive. His cock jerked and dripped as he anticipated bringing her off and how fiery his own orgasm would be when her talented pussy brought him to explode.

Putting his hands on her ass, he pulled her forward until her pussy was touching his mouth. He kissed and licked at her thighs where they joined her labia, teasing her, loving her, knowing how much she wanted his mouth on her pussy and also how much they both loved this form of foreplay.

Slowly, gently, he licked and sucked this tender skin. Licking softly, he moved his mouth to her lips and kissed them. And then he sucked her lips into his mouth and licked them slowly and lovingly, enjoying each moment of it.

He closed his eyes and then slid his tongue between her labia. In and out of her vagina went his tongue, just as both of them liked.

Amy cradled his head in her hands and rocked back and forth over Rob's face, her vagina sucking and playing with his fucking tongue. She undid her blouse and pulled her bra up and out of the way.

Grabbing Rob's hands, she pulled them to her breasts, urging him to caress and knead them, to love them as he loved her vagina and clit. She cooed to him as he caressed her with his mouth and hands. "Ohhh. I love what you do to me. My whole body is on fire. You know exactly how to please me."

Rob had learned exactly how Amy liked to be eaten in the month Dan had been gone: tongue-fuck her vagina until she was ready to cum and then lick and suck on her clit until she orgasmed.

The sound of her voice, the feel of her hands fondling his head, the taste and feel of her pussy, her soft yet firm thighs pressed against his cheeks, all kept him on a sexual high as he feasted on her pussy.

Before long, Amy was moaning softly as her orgasm built. She pressed her pussy against his mouth tightly, her thighs squeezing his face as her vagina spasmed, sending a stream of pussy juice down her channel and into Rob's mouth. Her entire body tense and shuddering, she moaned, "Ummmmmmm. Yessss, lover. Like that. Just like that."

When she came down from her high, she teasingly, seductively, rubbed her pussy lips over Rob's mouth, knowing how much he liked it and that he would eat her out again.

Her body shuddered as little aftershocks of her orgasm continued to play over her body when Rob took the bait and licked and sucked at her labia. A feeling of sheer joy swept over her to have such a wonderful young lover. And living just next door.

Rob, dizzy from the sexual heat that filled his body, let his mouth and tongue work their magic. Bringing Amy off was almost as good as getting off himself, sometimes equally as good. Rob lapped at Amy's pussy, anticipating the time when her responsive body would reward him.

After two delicious orgasms, Amy moved down Rob's body and positioned her dripping pussy over his stiff rod. Lifting it from where it was lying on his tummy, she stuffed it into her hungry pussy.

She leaned forward, telling Rob, "Suck on my nipples and breasts, Rob. I just love it when you do that."

Rob opened his mouth and engulfed one nipple, pulling it in and out of his mouth in much the same way he sucked on Amy's clit.

Amy moved up and down on his cock in sync with his sucking of her nipples and breasts. She was in heaven.

An hour later, she lay exhausted on Rob. She kissed him, liking the taste of her own cum on his lips. She nuzzled his neck. "I feel so lucky you live next door, Rob. I don't know what I would do without you."

Rob caressed her body, telling her, "The luckiest day of my life was when I looked up and saw you pulling at that garbage can."

Amy laughed. "That was some sight you saw. I'm glad it did not scare you away."

Rob kissed her. "Scare me away? Ha. I had a hard-on the instant I saw you."

Amy slapped his face playfully. "You were a naughty boy, staring at a strange lady the way you did. I should have told your mother on you."

Rob kissed her hands and then pulled her mouth to his, telling her, "You have made me a man, Amy. I may be naughty, but I'm no longer that little boy."

Her body still tingling from the kiss, Amy reluctantly pulled herself off of Rob, telling him, "You better get home, or your mother will be worried about you."

She led him into the bathroom, where they cleaned the cum off their bodies. She shook her head in wonder at her good fortune.

She took Rob's hand in hers as they walked to the front door. Once there she put her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Rob hugged her to him, relishing the feel of her sexy body pressed to him. His cock began to come to life as Amy's tongue slid into his mouth.

Amy felt his cock come erect, pressing into her. She sighed as she kissed him. God, she thought, it is so wonderful to have an eighteen year old as a helpful neighbor. She could hardly wait for Dan to get back on the road.

She pulled her mouth from his grudgingly. "You're welcome to come back here for dinner as often as you like," she told him teasingly.

Rod licked his lips. The kiss and Amy's sexy body pressed to him brought his hormones back to life. One hand caressing her hip, he ran his free hand over her breasts and down between her legs. Lifting her skirt, he rubbed a finger up and down between her pussy lips.

Amy opened her legs and pressed her crotch against his hand. She licked her lips, then nuzzled Rob's neck, licking and kissing his skin. She felt the heat of sexual desire once more welling up from her loins.

She whispered into Rob's ear as she kissed and licked it, "Don't start something you are not ready to finish." Her hips moved forward as she finished, thrusting her pussy against his hand.

She rubbed her pussy against his hand, knowing she was inflaming the sexual desire that lay so very close to the surface. Amy loved getting Rob to make love to her almost as much as she did his lovemaking.

Amy was in a constant state of sexual excitation and it thrilled her to know she could get Rob to make love with almost anything she did with her body.

Rob had begun to pull his hand away, but the warmth of her breath on his neck and ear, and the pressure of her pussy against his hand, sent his sexual temperature over the top.

Like most boys his age, Rob's sexual energy was boundless. Sex with Amy was ever on his mind, and he could not wait until he was with her. He would jack off in the morning thinking of sucking her cunt even though he knew he would be doing just that only hours later.

Amy almost laughed as she felt Rob's fingers play with her pussy. He was such an easy fish to hook. Any part of her -- a breast, her lips, her pussy, her ass -- could get him between her thighs. She sighed as her mind projected what he would do next. He did not disappoint her.

He slid his body down Amy's, lifted her skirt, and pressed his head between her legs. Amy smiled as she dropped her skirt over his head, spread her legs, and put her hands behind Rob's head, pulling his mouth tightly against her eager pussy.

She threw her head back and laughed to herself. Rob was so wonderfully responsive, such a joy. He was so enthusiastic, so eager for her, and so predictable.

"You'll be late, Rob," she whispered teasingly to him as she humped his face.

Rob's response was to thrust his tongue between her willing lips and fuck at her seductive vagina.

Amy let him get her off twice and then insisted he go home. She led him by the hand to the bathroom and again helped wash his hands and face. Kissing him softly, she pressed her body to his, then murmured into his ear, her warm breath exciting him anew, as she knew it would.

"There will be another time, Rob. I'm not going anywhere." She kept her body pressed to his, knowing exactly what she was doing and loving the fact that she could get this boy aroused so easily.

Rob's body shuddered as he felt Amy's firm body pressed against his. He knew he had to leave, but his body wanted more. He licked his dry lips and kissed Amy's neck, his hands fondling her body, running over her firm breasts, down her tummy, across her hips, and to her ass.

He pulled her to him and kissed her softly, his tongue exploring her mouth, playing tag with her tongue. His cock jerked in his pants.

Amy pulled her mouth from his and took his face in her hands. "Rob. You are very naughty. You are trying to get me to open my legs again. You are a wonderful lover and you make me so happy to be alive. Now, though, you must go home."

She took him by the hand and led him to the door. Once there, Rob pulled her to him and kissed her fiercely. Amy sighed as he tongue fucked her mouth. "Get out of here before I throw you on the floor," she told him.

She walked to the bedroom slowly. What am I doing? My lover has to go home so his mother will not worry? She threw her head back and laughed. She laughed so hard tears came to her eyes. A smile lingered on her lips as she opened the bedroom door and heard the snores of her drunken husband.

She sighed, and then a smile brightened her face. Now, she thought, if I can manage to keep Dan busy working in his study during the day, Rob could come over and help me...

She did and Rob did come over to help, to have dinner, and to enjoy the desserts Amy offered him. Sometimes he had dessert before dinner, even when there was no dinner.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds