• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Long-Distance Runner

Long-Distance Runner

123

Authors Note: This is a new category for me. Hard core Fans of N/C will probably find this too tame for your enjoyment and for that I apologize in advance. Likewise the action is All female, so if you aren't into all girl group gropes this one probably isn't for you either.

CET

Gail sat on the hard wooden bench and tried to get control of her ragged breathing. The hot summer sun beat down on her bronzed skin and her heart was hammering in her temples. Sweat dripped from her nose to her soaked running shorts, but she was too tired to wipe her brow or raise her head. Five miles in this heat took a lot out of you, even a superbly conditioned athlete like Gail. This was her usual spot every afternoon during the summer. She timed her start so she always caught the last fifteen minutes of the cheerleaders' practice.

She enjoyed watching the beautiful girls cavorting around in their little white and red skirts. She loved watching their long legs, pretty faces and occasionally catching a glimpse of their tight butts under their bloomers. Gail watched as the practice wound down and Mrs. Thompson dismissed the girls. Her heartbeat was already slowing and her breathing was back to something close to normal.

Gail was the college's best distance runner and she was fanatical about it. She was five foot seven and kept her dark hair cut close to her head to reduce its drag when she was competing or at least that was the reason she gave her folks. Her legs were almost ridiculously well muscled and there wasn't an ounce of fat on her body, even her breasts were tight and barely stood out from her chest. Her course work came first of course, but she was only truly happy when running. Training in Mississippi in the high summer gave her a real leg up on the competition. With temperatures in the high nineties and humidity that never dipped below eighty percent her body had become hardened to the physical demands of her sport. Being gay and out in the small town atmosphere of the college had hardened her mentally. Calhoun, Mississippi was not exactly New York and she had suffered the almost casual abuse for so long it rarely made an impression any longer.

The cheerleaders were walking past now and Gail actually managed to sit up straight. The head cheerleader was a snotty, old money, rich bitch named Tiffany Scoggins who seemed to hold some personal vendetta against Gail. She was also the hottest girl Gail had ever laid eyes on. She was five foot five and probably didn't weight one hundred and twenty five pounds. She had long blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes, flawless skin and a body that would tempt a saint. Tiffany was also mean, spiteful and the most active of Gail's tormentors. She and three others were walking past Gail when she stopped and turned those crystal blue eyes on the lithe runner.

"Well, if it isn't our token dyke. What ya doing, Miss Thang? Watching us practice? Did it get your pussy all wet?" she said scowling. Gail merely stared at her. She had long ago discovered fighting back only made things worse.

Tiffany caught her skirt with one hand and lifted it, exposing her creamy thighs and red bloomers. She pulled these aside with her other hand to show off the pink lips and carefully trimmed blonde thatch of her pussy.

"Is that what you wanted to see? I bet you would just love to come over here and lick it wouldn't you?" she said. The other girls sniggered and Gail felt herself flushing. When she didn't respond, Tiffany let her skirt fall back.

"What kind of a dyke are you, passing up an invitation like that? Maybe you aren't gay at all, maybe you're just too ugly to get laid. I know a few guys who might give you some dick. If you have enough money, that is."

The laughter of the girls was cut short by Vanessa Scott vaulting over the short chain link fence behind Gail and charging right up into Tiffany's face. Vanessa was a big girl, nearly six feet tall and heavily muscled, with dark ebony skin. She was the most athletic girl Gail had ever met and played center on the basketball team. She ran track to keep in shape and won a lot more events than a casual runner should, but she was just that fast. She looked like your typical person would imagine a bull dyke should look, but she was totally straight, at least as far as Gail knew.

"You got something to say, you stuck up cunt?" Vanessa snarled.

Gail felt a presence behind her and turned to see Trisha Vollensberg. She was a tall blonde, captain of the volleyball team and also ran track to keep in shape. She was taller than Vanessa, but where Van just screamed butch, Trisha screamed Swedish Bikini Team. Tall, blonde, toned and unconsciously sexy, she and Van were best friends and you rarely saw one without the other around. They were called the odd couple, but only behind their backs. Vanessa's temper was well known and she was big enough and strong enough to back it up. Trisha was the less volatile of the two, but in her own way could be quite formidable when she was angry.


"What's the matter, bull dyke? Protecting your turf?" Tiffany shot back. Vanessa's backhanded slap sounded like a gunshot and sent the cheerleader to the ground.

"Open your mouth again, cunt, and I'll fuck you up so bad no man will ever look at you with anything but pity," Vanessa said in a voice that was filled with rage. Vanessa and Tiffany hated each other. Tiffany was full of snide comments and backhanded insults for the big girl and Vanessa was openly disdainful of the blonde. Their mutual antipathy found a ready outlet in the way Tiffany treated Gail and although this wasn't the first time they had had words, it had never degenerated to physical violence, before.

Tiffany stood up and was shaking with anger. Gail hated confrontations and really wished this wasn't happening. She knew she could have just walked away, she didn't feel the need to get even with the lovely cheerleader, deep down she felt a strong attraction to her, but Vanessa was her best friend and protector and it was bound to come to this because, despite the warnings, Tiffany just wouldn't lay off. She seemed bound and determined to create a scene and refused to back off with a stubbornness that bordered on obsession.

"It will be hard to do that from behind bars nigger. My daddy will make sure you spend a good long time there for touching me,"

"You try that route, bitch!" Vanessa hissed through gritted teeth, but Tiffany and her entourage were already walking away. "You all right, girl?" she said as she turned to Gail.

"Yes, I'm fine. Sorry I got you into trouble."

"Fuck her; she needs to be taken down a few pegs anyway. Trish and I were going over to Hattiesburg for a shopping spree, wanna come along?"

Gail smiled and nodded and the three of them walked towards the field house.

Van and Trish were her best friends on the team, even though Gail didn't really understand why. They had little in common and no mutual friends, when they first met. Vanessa had seemed to take a liking to her and before long she was more or less like a big sister to the small runner. Vanessa was dating the star halfback from the football team and Trish was dating a wide receiver. More than one guy who gave Gail a hard time found himself confronted by a couple thousand pounds of football players and was warned it was in the interest of his health to leave her alone. Rob and Mark now watched out for her as well and sometimes it didn't even take prodding from Van to have jerks intimidated.

The odd couple dragged her everywhere with them and, because they were popular and moved in the right circles, the harassment Gail had experienced as a freshman and sophomore had pretty much ended by the start of this semester. Only Tiffany and her small circle of friends refused to let it go. Gail often wondered why. She thought Tiff was hot, but she had never approached the young woman or even spoken to her. There was of course a running battle between the female athletes and the cheerleaders, but that alone seemed a weak excuse for all the animosity. Gail counted herself lucky to have Van and Trish as her best friends, without them she knew she would be subjected to a lot more ridicule and abuse than she was.

The two of them talked excitedly about the upcoming shopping trip as they all washed up and dressed. Their monthly shopping sprees were one of the things Gail was always expected to come along for. While she dressed down herself, she had an eye for what looked good on a woman and both Trish and Vanessa had come to really value her opinion. She hoped this expedition would be for dresses or casual clothes. She hated to admit it, but the forays into Vic's or Freddy's always left her horny. The two women were beautiful and they didn't really appreciate the effect seeing them in come fuck me lingerie had on their smaller friend.

***

It was Saturday evening and Gail sat alone in her dorm room, idly making minute changes to a picture of Van and Trish from the last track meet. She was majoring in Graphic Design, with an emphasis on computers, and her half of the room was filled with digital cameras, video equipment, and other tools of the trade. The small computer the school had in every room sat on her roommate Cory's desk, where it would remain abandoned until her return from the weekend in New Orleans. It was useless to Gail and the G-4 her father had given her hummed on her desk. For this photo, she was editing out all the minor blemishes on her friends' bodies and sharpening the photo. She loved working with photos to make them as perfect as she could. This one she hoped to give to the pair once she had it absolutely perfect.

Van and Trish were out at The Quad tonight and Gail never went to that place, anymore. The Quad was the biggest hot spot around, and also a huge drug bar. The latest drug to come in vogue was a designer drug called Fuck or F for short. More powerful than X, it literally shook down all a person's inhibitions. Gail treated her body like a shrine and on her one trip there, someone had dropped a tab in her drink. She had made an utter fool of herself, coming on to Vanessa and Trish and any other girl in the place and woke up intensely embarrassed, although both her friends had just laughed it off. Gail shunned the place now and nothing short of physical force would ever get her to go back.

Gail was pulled from the palette of colors she had just opened by an urgent knock on her door. She couldn't imagine who it might be, at that hour.

When she opened the door, Vanessa pushed her way in, followed by Trisha, Rob, and Mark. A blonde chick was hanging all over Mark and groping his crotch. Gail got the shock of her life when the girl looked up and she recognized Tiffany.

"What the fuck?" she said.

"Long story," Vanessa replied as she opened the small fridge and took out a beer.

Gail kept a fridge full of beer because all her friends drank and the RA was afraid to come into her room because Gail was gay. She acted like just being near the dark headed runner would contaminate her so it was convenient for everyone to stash their booze in her room. Mark pushed Tiffany onto Gail's bed and the girl didn't move.

"Looks like we have some time," Gail said, trying to keep calm.

"Well, we were over at The Quad. Seems like Miss Priss has the hots for Stewart," Vanessa began. Gail had to smile. Stew was the Quarterback of the football team, and it was an open secret among the players that he was gay. Imagining Tiffany throwing herself at him made Gail feel a little bit of vindication. Maybe it would humble her a little to know what it felt like to want someone and have no chance.

"So you know how that went. Stew was trying to get Tommy to take him home and Tiffany was hanging all over him. She was miffed and drinking too much, and when Stew brought out some F, Tiffy took a couple. I guess she was trying to show him how in the mood she could be. Anyways, Stew and Tommy left a few minutes later, and we were stuck with her. I was all for leaving her there and letting her ass pull a train, but she was babbling and..."

Vanessa's voice trailed off and she killed the beer and grabbed another. Trish continued, quietly.

"She started talking about what she was going to do to Van. I guess she didn't realize who was sitting around her or maybe she didn't care. She said that she had called her Dad and that he told her to press charges for assault. That he knows the judge and that he promised her that it would go as hard for Van as it could. He also has the money to influence the investigation. The police chief is in his pocket."

"That's horrible!" Gail burst out.

"Yeah, we have to do something," Rob said.

"Like what?" Gail asked.

"Well," Van said," Tiffy there has a major case of hot pants. I was thinking maybe you could take some pics of her, or vids, or something that I could use to make her keep her mouth shut and let it drop..."

Gail thought about it. She glanced at each of their faces, then over to the bed where Tiffany was masturbating herself and softly moaning. She glanced back at Van and for the first time in her life she saw real fear on her friend's face. That was the clincher, the moment she realized she had to do something.

She couldn't just sit idly and let Van go to jail if there was anything she could do to prevent it. She felt guilty that Van had gotten into this mess to protect her and, when it came right down to it, she had no reason to wish anything but ill upon Tiffany. She didn't, really, and she was uncomfortable with blackmail, but Tiff had brought it on herself, really. It wasn't as if anyone had forced her to drink too much and take hits of F.

"All right," Gail said, determinedly. "What do you want to do?"

"That's the problem," Trish started.

"The guys were only to happy to volunteer for some sex pics," Van said.

Gail thought about it. While pics of her having sex with Rob or Mark would be embarrassing, she could probably live with it. Tiffany was nothing if not a vindictive bitch.

"No, she won't care. Everyone knows she sleeps around. She wouldn't give up her revenge for pics proving it," Gail said. While pics of her having sex with Rob or Mark would be embarrassing, she could probably live with that. Tiffany was nothing if not a vindictive bitch. It would have to be something else. If Rob or Mark were black, that might do it. Gail could just imagine the cow her daddy would have seeing his little girl impaled on a black guy's cock. What else would work?

"Yeah, that's what I thought," Vanessa said hopelessly. Gail looked at her friend with a worried glance and an idea came to her. She wondered how Van would react, but she decided that, if they were going to do it, this was the best way.

"Van? What about pics of her, having sex with you?"

"With me? You gotta have something loose in your head," Van said dismissively.

"No, just listen to me. A picture of a hot guy or even two, isn't going to bother her that much. Oh, she will be pissed and embarrassed, but they're still hot guys. Who knows, she might even get off on the notoriety. But I don't think she would want to try and live down a picture of her face buried in your pussy, Van. Plus, doing it with a black girl is going to ruin her reputation as poster child for the Old South Racists Association. And finally, maybe most importantly, visual proof that you two were seeing each other would be a major windfall in court, if it comes to that. No judge in his right mind is going to want to get involved in a lover's spat where there is no physical damage to support a claim of abuse."

"Shit," Van said and looked around the room. She slowly raised the can to her lips and killed her beer. Despite her obvious distaste, Gail could see that Van was desperate enough to try it.

"She's right," Trisha said.

"I know it, but fuck..."

"I think it's a brilliant idea," Rob said enthusiastically. Van shot him a glance that would have curdled milk, but the fire went out of her and she sighed heavily.

"All right, but you two clowns aren't watching," she said.

Gail got up and walked to the box where she kept her cameras. While she readied her equipment, Trish and Van shooed the two guys from the room. Gail wasn't sure if Trish was going to stay, but the faithful friend did, and it made Gail feel a little less slimy, for some reason.

"What do I do?" Van asked.

Gail smiled as she set the first video cam up on a tripod, at the foot of the bed and focused in on Tiffany. The blonde girl had one hand inside her red panties, and was furiously rubbing her pussy. Gail focused in and hit the record button.

"You're gonna have to get physical with her," Gail said, and set the second camera up at the head of the bed.

"Oh fuck no. Can't you just take some nudes of me and add them to pictures of her?" Van asked hopefully.

"I could," Gail said as she set the last cam up to get a side view of the bed, "but if I do that, they are going to look fake."

"Well, fuck! Just... fuck. God, I hate that cunt," Van groused, staring vengefully at Tiffany. Gail laughed and got the digital cam out, and her 35mm around her neck.

"What's with all the fucking cameras?" Van asked sullenly.

"I need as many angles and shots as I can get. If the stills don't come out, I may be able to do a video capture and get a good frame. These aren't exactly optimal conditions. The lighting sucks, the background sucks, and we won't get a second chance," Gail said.

"So what now?" Van asked.

"Go sit on the bed with her. Trish you too," Gail said authoritatively. Both girls sat on the bed and pulled the blonde cheerleader to a sitting position between them.

"Now smile, or better yet, laugh," Gail said as she focused.

"Nothing is funny," Van said.

"Trish, imagine Van with a strap-on around her waist fucking Tiff's ass," Gail said. The tall blonde immediately burst out laughing and even Van smiled. Gail snapped the photo.

"All right, Trish. Come here and stand in front of me."

When she did, Gail turned the camera up to take a photo, she intentionally shot it out of focus on Trish, but she had a perfect focus on Van and Tiffany behind her, on the bed.

"Kiss her, Van," Gail said. The black girl started to protest, then shrugged and wrapped her arms around Tiffany and pressed her full lips to the girl's. Gail snapped the photo. As soon as the flash went off, Van shoved Tiffany back onto the bed and wiped her mouth.

"What's wrong?" Trish asked.

"That little slut slipped me some tongue!" Van yelled. Both Gail and Trish burst out in a fit of the giggles. When they mastered their mirth, Gail moved to the foot of the bed and knelt. Trish grabbed a beer from the fridge and knocked a large amount of it down in one swallow. Her eyes were sparkling and Gail wondered what was going through her mind.

"Sit her up and pull her skirt up. Put your hand in her panties and finger her, and kiss her again," Gail directed. Van looked at her dubiously, but complied. It made a hot photo: Vanessa dwarfed Tiffany and her big hand was inside the indecently tiny red panties. Gail snapped this photo and then she did again with her 35mm camera. While she was advancing the film, she noticed that Van hadn't stopped fingering Tiff's pussy.

"All right, get her dress off her shoulders. I want it lying in her lap and over your hand. Then kiss her neck some," Gail said. Van pulled her hand out of Tiffany's panties, causing the blonde to whine and quickly unzipped her black dress. She pulled it off the girl's shoulders and down to her waist, to reveal a lacy peach colored bra. Gail felt her breath catch in her throat. Tiffany had lovely breasts and she fleetingly wished she were in Van's position. Van slipped her hand back into Tiffany's panties and the whining stopped. She started kissing the girl's neck and Tiffany groaned softly as Vanessa's thick finger slammed into her pussy. Gail snapped this photo and a second one when Tiffany threw back her head and moaned.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Long-Distance Runner

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds