• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Long Division
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

Long Division

"What happened?" Her voice rolled out with nothing but tender apology for the strike. The demon princess tipped in and feathered kisses on his reddened skin. "You became distant, your eyes full of wonder. Did you see those sigils again?"

He nodded mutely and slid his fingers down to her shapely stomach. The muscles he was just mapping out a moment ago contracted as she wiggled, a sudden ticklishness rioting across her palest of skin.

"What this time, mmm? Oh my poor Edward." Belle stroked fingers through his mop and even nuzzled that lousy beard. "More spatial relations?"

"No."

She didn't fancy how quiet he was, nor how he turned his gaze to the side. "What?"

"Nothing." He cleared his throat. "Hungry? I know I am."

When her devastating pout didn't drag the truth from him Belle pretended to let it go with a shrug. The topic was filed away so it could be brought up later. Even if she was a machine forged in the circles of Hell, she was still a woman. They did that. "I would like to remind you that I am all full. Well not all full. Someone promised me a hard fuck. You are not going to go back on your word, oui?"

"I said once I'm hard again." He countered. "Food will give me the energy too."

After a huff she slid out of his lap and stalked away. Every step accentuated her erotic and noble lines. There was nothing as well built on Earth or in Hell than Bellephagoria. As she loved her wings shifted and twitched to keep her balance. "So you say. I suppose I shall have to believe you, non?"

"Yep." He sat there admiring the view. It was plain to him that the Frenchwoman wanted to be admired. Then again what woman didn't want to be? To be admired was to be cherished, sought after, needed. Something like that anyway. Eddie stood, still clothed, and didn't make any effort to join her in nude galavanting. He was not nearly as comfortable with his own body as she.

"I will hold you to it." After casting a wink back over her shoulder Belle paused, at the door. "This way to the kitchen, oui? I do hope that you know how to cook. That is one skill I have never been able to master."

"I can boil water and scramble eggs. So I'm sure that I can figure something out. Besides I think we've still got leftovers."

Her musical laughter danced all through the house.

Men, they never changed.

FIN

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Long Division
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 513 milliseconds