Long is the Way

I smiled and leaned back to enjoy what she was doing and to enjoy the deep heat that was soaking into my bones.

"I know!" she said suddenly. "Hawaii."

"What are we going to be doing there? Swimming with sharks? Cliff diving? I know, surfing Banzai Pipeline!" I said sarcastically, only to suck in a startled cry as her fingers tightened. "Hey easy, there."

Jan moved in the water, never turning me loose but very quickly moving to be sitting astride me. I felt an even greater heat surround me as I was again guided into her body.

"We... are going to be living on room service, and luau pork ." She ground herself down onto me. "Soaking up the sun on warm, sandy beaches." Again she moved on me, getting a moan in response. "I'm going to be getting hammered on Mai Tai's every night, and your job Mr. AA is going to be to make sure I get poured into a soft bed and fucked till I can't walk straight. And I want that every night we are there."

She pushed down and sank all of me into her, clasping my cock in a muscled embrace that promised endless nights of pleasure to come.

"You up for that?" she asked with a challenging grin. It was the same, I dare you to say no, smile that had sent us climbing to the top of Denali.

"On one condition," I said softly, catching her hips and making her stop. "And this is very important."

She looked at my face, searching for what I don't know, but her eyes finally settled on mine.

"What?"

"That we will continue to hug away the tears... when they come." I let my hands move up from her hips to her back and sat forwards till she was just inches in front of my mouth.

She looked me in the face, her eyes glowing with those very unshed tears.

"Always." she whispered.

"Then yes. I will pour you into bed, you lush," I grinned at her. "And fuck you till you can't walk. Every night, night after night for the whole time we are there."

I filled my hands with her ass, and moved her back down the length of my cock. She gave a delighted moan. I sat back and let her enjoy herself on top of me as I watched. I was thinking that she might be getting to a peak when suddenly she stopped.

"Surfing Banzai? I never thought about doing that! Oh my god, that would be awesome! We'll have to get training, I mean I've never surfed, but how hard can it be? Do you think your leg will let you do it?"

Looking up at her, I had to shake my head.

"Yeah, I think it will." I said, chuckling.

After all, it had just gotten me to the very roof of the world. Over valleys and to peaks I would have never thought I would try to climb again. To places and to summits I would never have had the courage to climb.

"Great. We'll need to get surf boards, and wet suits, and..."

"Jan!"

"What?" she demanded started.

Reaching up I caught her by the nipple and with her squeaking complaints pulled her down to my lips. I stopped her just before my mouth touched hers.

"Shut up and fuck."

( I would like to thank patientlee for her work editing this story. She had to work her way through a story that had a lot of issues, since I wrote this about two years back. Thank you very much, lovely butterfly lady. As always any mistakes you see now are purely my fault.)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds