Long Time No See Ch. 4

Melanie took hold of a cloth lying around on the bar and beckoned Jeffrey.

'Come here and give me that rod that has just reamed my niece's ass.'

He went to her and she wiped his penis clean with the cloth. Then she did what she had done before and drew him inside her by winding her long slender legs around him.

'Now fuck your sister and do it good and hard!,' she commanded.

Jeffrey did just that and without caring for any of the people around him pistoned in and out of her sex-craving love-tunnel for the whole of fifteen minutes. After the first six of these fifteen minutes Melanie reached her first orgasm of what was to become a huge series, all caused by her brothers incessant pounding. Her twat closed around his pole like a latex glove and finally she clasped him tightly and her cunt-muscles literally milked him and extracted from him seven large portions of hot brotherly semen.

When he was spent brother and sister stayed united for a long while in a close embrace, his slowly wilting cock buried deeply in her still clasping cunt.

In other parts of the room the sexual activity was also slowing down and everybody went for a shower or a wash-up. The women saw that the penises of the elder man were lazily hanging down between their legs, but the younger guys were half-mast or, as in George's case, in full erection.

At six o'clock they had a meal together; just burgers, chips and lots of salads of various kinds.

Betty teased her brother by putting a spoonful of shrimp-salad on his rigid cock and inviting her aunts to lick it off. Melanie and Meryl complied graciously, causing heavy suffering for George who wanted to come more than anything in the world, but the bitches just licked the salad from his shaft, even brushed the tip of his cock with their lips and tongues but did not actually suck him off.

After coffee they split up in little groups, all of them still naked, and did some silly games with cards or dices. There was quite a bit of heavy petting going on, but the sexual edge seemed to be gone.

Ellen felt sorry for George who was the only male left with a raging erection.

She took her son by the hand and sat down on the big couch.

'Come on, darling. Put your hard tool inside your mother and give her your seed. Concentrate on coming and not on my pleasure. I will be happy when you shoot your load inside of me.'

George did as she told him, entered her and said: 'Thanks, mom, here I go.'

His aunt Meryl encouraged him from a distance: 'Give it to her, George. Fill your mother with your seed!'

Under these circumstances it only took five strokes to bring George's ejaculate to the tip of his stretched penis, from where it invaded the hot and moist insides of his horny mother. Ellen did not actually come, but shared her son's enjoyment by just looking at his face as he gave her his best.

The party slowed from then on and an hour later everyone was saying goodbye. Melanie retired to her quarters and undressed to take a shower.

When she stepped out of the stall, she saw George sitting on her bed.

‘Can I come sleep with you?,' he asked with a crooked smile on his face.

And that is what they did...sleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 819 milliseconds