Longing For You Ch. 04

Hop repeated the process he had been working out with Theo's directions, slowly working a third finger in. He found that he had to purse his fingertips together at first, but with some effort and care, he eventually had Theo writhing and panting in obvious need. He used some nearby baby wipes to clean off his hand before rolling on the condom Theo had given him and squeezing more lube on his swollen cock.

Hop made eye contact with Theo as he touched the head of his dick to Theo's waiting hole, though he was pretty sure Theo wasn't likely to change his mind at this point. Theo responded silently to the question in Hop's eyes by wrapping his legs around his waist and settling his heels on Hop's ass to tell him to move forward. Theo had been dreaming about this day for a long, long time, and he was definitely not going to stop now so long as Hop didn't want to.

Hop caught himself with his left hand on the bed next to Theo's head as he fell forward, propelled by Theo's enthusiastic leg squeezing, and eased his thick head into Theo's hungry opening. He kept an eye on Theo's reactions, pausing with each inch forward for Theo's colon to adjust to the intrusion. Hop was definitely the thickest guy Theo had ever been with, and it burned a bit at the beginning, but the more used to it he got and the more he relaxed, the more amazing it felt to be so full of Hop.

"Fuck, you feel amazing, Hop," Theo breathed out as he wrapped his arms around Hop's shoulders.

When Hop was finally fully seated in Theo's canal, he leaned down and kissed him deeply. He began to rock his hips back and forth gently, enjoying the feeling of Theo tight around his cock. Theo kissed him back just as deeply, putting everything he was afraid to say out loud yet into it, while he let out muffled moans and whimpers into Hop's lips.

Theo had had sex with a lot of people over the years, both men and women, but nothing had ever felt this amazing before. It was the kind of sex that was talked about in books but Theo had always thought was a fantasy. The kind of sex where you could never go back to the sex you had before because anything but this would now be mediocre. This was what he had always imagined love making was like, where it sent electricity through the entirety of your body and made you feel like you were on fire. It helped that Hop was like a god in bed, but it was more than that.

Theo let out a silent sob from just how good it felt, his eyes filling with tears that were from love and pleasure all at the same time as he kissed Hop again. Hop stopped moving for a moment, until he realized that Theo wasn't in pain. Once he had reassured himself that everything was fine, he kissed Theo's tears away and started lengthening his strokes. He pulled back until all but the head of his thick cock was out of his partner then started a long, slow stroke back in.

Theo couldn't tear his eyes away from Hop's as he arched up into him from pleasure. His own cock was trapped between their abs, getting rubbed from one side by the light fur on Hop's stomach. Normally Theo would try to be quieter in bed, but now he let go, letting the moans and groans slip from his lips as Hop slowly made love to him. His volume would get louder every time Hop found his prostate. His nails dug into the skin of Hop's back.

The next time they kissed, Theo whispered between the kisses, "I love you. I love you so much."

Hop heard Theo but, perhaps deliberately, he had said that quietly enough that Hop could pretend not to have heard it. Hop wasn't sure yet if this was love or simply lust, so he opted to pretend he hadn't heard Theo's utterance and kept slowly dragging his meat along Theo's prostate. First one direction, then the other, he kept things slow for a torturously long time before he simply couldn't edge himself any more. When he reached that point, Hop sped up and started increasing the force of his thrusts.

Theo was definitely not new to sex and easily picked up the meaning behind the change in pace. When Hop sped up, he had leaned back enough that Theo could grip his own cock in his hand, jerking it to the same rhythm that Hop was going. It only took a few really good strokes before his head fell back and he grunted as his cock started to shoot between their bodies while crying out Hop's name. Theo's back channel clenched around Hop's cock rhythmically as he came, like it was trying to milk Hop of everything in his balls.

Hop was definitely too overstimulated when Theo began that behavior and he quickly lost the battle to hold off his own climax. His muscled body tensed up as he flooded the condom with his seed, making eye contact with Theo the whole time. Theo smiled at him once they both started to come down from their climaxes, and then he kissed Hop again.

They both took a moment to catch their breath before Hop carefully slipped out of Theo and took the condom off to throw away. Theo got up to get a warm washcloth to clean both of them up before he laid back down next to Hop.

"So, as bad as you were worried about?" Theo asked him, taking on a joking tone though there was some anxiety down in there.

"Clearly," Hop answered sarcastically. "As you noticed, I was limp the whole time and didn't even finish."

Theo smirked at him. "That was pretty impressive for your first time with a guy. Usually it's a little awkward the first couple of times while you learn exactly how the back pipes work. Not that I should be surprised. Your girlfriends loved to talk about what a god you were in bed to anyone who would listen."

"Well, then," Hop said, polishing his nails on his imaginary shirt with an arched eyebrow.

"Yeah, I should have realized that might go to your head. I meant to say, it was alright," Theo said with a laugh.

"Just alright, huh?" Hop asked incredulously, "Do you make it a practice of professing your undying love to folks who fuck you 'alright'?"

Theo looked a little surprised while his face flushed red. It wasn't that he didn't remember saying it, but he had figured that since they had moved past that without any comment that Hop wasn't going to bring it up. He looked down at the sheets then, trying to hide some of his reaction. "No, not usually. I've honestly never said it to anyone, not even my boyfriend in high school."

Hop blushed as well. He hadn't meant to bring it up at all until he could say it back without reservation, but their usual bantering manner was so competitive sometimes that he hadn't been thinking. "Well, he would have been lucky to hear it, just like I am. I just... I don't want the first time I ever say it to someone to be in the middle of a mind-altering experience, y'know?"

Theo looked back up at him and smiled. "I never expected you to say it back, Hop, especially not during sex. Sex just...heightens everything, makes it all more vulnerable and raw. You're just kind of starting to wet your feet. I'd rather you just smile and nod than say something that isn't genuine."

Hop reached an arm behind Theo's head and gave him a squeeze that was slightly more familiar than their typical friendly embraces, leaving his arm and hand where it was after releasing the pressure. "Thank you for being understanding," Hop said.

"Of course," Theo replied and kissed Hop on the corner of his mouth. "Now, come on. After that load, you might just waste away if I don't let you eat that food."

Hop's stomach chose that moment to voice its agreement with Theo's words so he smiled and rolled out of bed, throwing on his boxer briefs before padding out to the dining room. Theo grabbed a pair of shorts to put on and then joined him to eat the food together while they talked and laughed.

When school started back up, both of them buckled down to do what they needed to while still having time alone together. Once they'd had sex once, it seemed to open the floodgate for them. Theo was an experienced bottom, so that was the roles they naturally fell into, especially because Theo didn't want to push versatility to Hop when he was just getting comfortable with gay sex.

And while Theo was definitely versatile, he would have been okay bottoming for the rest of his life if it meant it was with Hop. Theo didn't mention love again after that talk, keeping his emotions better in check after their first time, but it showed in his actions, though some of those actions were ones he had always done, like picking up Hop's dirty clothes from the ground. Hop was just noticing it more now.

While Hop was busy getting things changed over for his new major and looking into what classes he would need to complete his degree, Theo was applying to vet schools. There were some late nights in the library or in the living room in front of his computer with his glasses on. Some nights, he'd leave after Hop fell asleep after sex so he could work on his applications some more.

Hop had made sure that all of his credits would be transferable to any other accredited university before changing majors. Despite that, however, he found himself increasingly more worried that Theo would end up moving to a college that he couldn't get into and they would end up separated. If he had taken any time to really think about these feelings, he would have more easily arrived at the answer to the question he was still asking himself: was he truly bisexual, or at least bisexual enough to be in a long term relationship with his best friend?

Theo could tell that Hop was still uncertain, even if they were having sex regularly. He just hoped that Hop would figure it out soon, and he had to give Hop time. Hockey and swimming both resumed like normal, with both having amazing seasons as they wrapped up. Theo was unsure if he was going to continue in sports while in vet school, but he hadn't taken it off the table entirely.

Theo had River and Trevor over for drinks and dinner one night while Hop was off with a bunch of the hockey players. Theo was skipping some of the celebrations because he was busy and didn't feel as comfortable around them socially anymore. He still encouraged Hop to go to the parties though. He was in high demand, after all, and if Hop wanted to continue to look straight, he needed time away from Theo and flirting with girls at the parties.

It was after dinner that Theo pulled out a few envelopes and put them on the coffee table. Trevor looked excited and picked one up. "Are these about vet school?"

"Mhmm," Theo acknowledged. "I've been nervous about opening them."

"Well don't leave us in suspense!" Trevor exclaimed.

Theo laughed and he handed them each an envelope then counted down. All three of them opened the envelopes at the same time, and then read what was inside. Theo had gotten into all of them, but the most important one to him right then was Ohio State University. It was on the list of top ten veterinary schools in the country, and he could feel the excitement bubbling up in his chest, and through the tears in his eyes.

"I knew you'd kick ass at this!" Trevor cried and threw his arms around Theo. River joined the hug as they all laughed and Theo cried with joy.

They were so caught up in the celebration that they didn't hear Hop come into the house. He took in the state of everyone around the table and asked, "What are we celebrating, guys?" in a curious tone.

Their small group broke apart and looked over at Hop. "I got into a few schools," Theo explained. Hop smiled broadly, showing more teeth than usual, and hugged Theo tightly.

"Congratulations! Which ones?" Hop asked curiously when they separated from the embrace.

"Ohio State, University of Florida, Pennsylvania, and here," Theo replied. "Staying here is tempting, but Ohio State is the best of the schools on this list. It ranks third in veterinary science."

Hop nodded at that. "So I need to look into a transfer to OSU, if I can get in?" he queried, then adding as an afterthought, "If you want me to try..."

"I do...but you should consider what you want once we move," Theo replied. "Like, are we moving as friends, or..."

"I mean, I've definitely been enjoying being more than that," Hop said with a bit of a shrug. "Do you need, like, a commitment? I am talking about moving to the enemy state with you..."

Theo smirked at that. "Your coaches will be so mad at that. If you start playing for the enemy, then U of M has no chance."

Trevor and River exchanged a look between them but didn't say anything out loud. They could talk to Theo later, but didn't need to cause any sort of problem. Trevor got up to get something to drink they could celebrate with. He came back with a Rosé and poured it into glasses before handing them out.

"To Theo's superior brain and his bright future!" Trevor cried.

"To Theo!" River added.

Hop toasted Theo along with them, but had been noticing their looks back and forth more and more lately. Nor was it lost on him that he had not been involved at all in Theo's applications. He wasn't sure he was ready to commit to an official relationship just yet, but maybe he could give Theo something to acknowledge that they were indeed in this together. Maybe it was time for him to come out as bisexual and allow the world to know that they were dating, if not exclusive. He wasn't sure if Theo had been exclusive with him, but it hadn't felt right to Hop to date around while exploring this with Theo. It was probably a conversation they needed to have sooner or later.

They continued to celebrate for a while, until Theo got a little too tipsy and they decided to get him into bed. Trevor helped him into the room and onto the bed, where Theo was asleep pretty soon after his head hitting the pillow.

"Well, he's out now, but tell him we did, in fact, say bye to him tomorrow," Trevor said to Hop as he came back out to the living room. "Or else he might be a little annoyed with us later."

Hop nodded with a smile, assuring them that he would pass along the message. The two of them took their leave then, with River gazing at Hop as they put their shoes on like he was trying to figure out whether he would leave Theo heartbroken in the end. After they left, Hop went into the bedroom and curled up behind Theo, who roused just long enough to snuggle back into Hop like he couldn't rest well without him there.

Yeah, they would definitely have to talk soon.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds