• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Look At Me When You Come Ch. 14

Look At Me When You Come Ch. 14

Part 14: Rocking the Car

Ben never failed to surprise me. One day he came home telling me he had plans for the weekend, and he mentioned this place should remind me a lot of my hometown in Penang.

Algarve is located on the cliffs, surrounded by the sea. It is breathtaking for those who enjoy such views.

I knew I would, and that's why Ben prepared our two nights stay carefully just so we could have the best times in our lives. He even picked some of the best restaurants there for us to try.

I had so much fun walking along the beach, taking selfies of us by the seaside and panoramic photos of the surrounding. Once in a while, I sneaked a peek at him, just as he was staring at the horizon, deep in his own thoughts.

I don't know how much he planned for this, and how much he spent for the trip at all. I just knew that he wanted to spend some time with me.

"You look nice with your hair a bit longer like this," I complimented as I walked closer towards him.

"You like it?" He smiled. "I thought it'd look messy."

"Maybe not too long," I said, while brushing his brown, wavy hair with my hand. "You should keep it this way."

He would need to spend more time in the morning to dry his hair before leaving home each time. He would look like a disaster if he needed to walk under the rain while working.

"Alright," he smiled again. "Let's keep it like this."

Then, suddenly he came closer to kiss me on my forehead.

As he was leaning to kiss, I caught the scent of his cologne from his neck. I grabbed him with my arms around his waist and held him instead.

He liked it when I was being clingy. He enjoyed every bit of my childish acts, especially when I did them to express my feelings.

I'm not good at talking. Never have been.

I realized I have caught his attention with my signals for a kiss, and there we were locking lips in front of everyone. Sometimes he paused to look into my eyes, and continued to kiss me while stroking my hair.

My hands didn't stay still, began traveling to his ass and moving even lower. He giggled and I giggled too. If this was my first time, it would have been so embarrassing for me.

Ben knows, I can be naughty sometimes. "Let's go back to the hotel," he said, hinting that maybe we could keep on there. However, by the time we reached his car at the parking lot, we couldn't hold it any longer.

I rubbed the bulge in his pants, the erection he had tried to hide since a while. Without saying, we understood what we both needed as we sat there inside the car.

He quickly looked around for surveillance cameras or people passing by, though luckily, our location was pretty secluded since we parked almost at the end.

I climbed on top of him without waiting for his moves. He ran his fingers along my back down to my butt cheeks and started squeezing them.

"I really must fuck you," he said. "And sorry, I don't even know why."

"Me too," I said, as I positioned his boner to the wetness of my vagina.

"I mean, this is not me," he added. "I don't do these things with other girls, never yet in my life."

Especially, not having sex in the car, if that was what he meant, but I did not care anymore. I was too horny to pay attention to what he said.

He let out a loud gasp as I pushed him in, little by little. As I pushed much deeper, we both almost screamed as it was too tight and was probably not one of the best positions for us.

His dick is thick and curved upward. My pussy instead, well, I have a small pussy.

I saw the look on his face like he was in pain but he didn't want to give in. I slid myself gently, in and out, as he moaned loud with his legs shaking.

Fortunately, it was a tall car since he used it to carry his working tools, ladders, and electric cables. He grabbed my tits and pushed me straight up, wanting to fuck me hard.

And there I was, bouncing on top of him in that car, with sounds of our bodies slamming against each other as mine erupted its juices.

Clear, slick liquid flowed down to his balls and around his pubic hair.

He looked at me with satisfaction, like he just completed his purpose with making me experience multiple orgasms.

My clit was twitching with so much pleasure. Everything that came out from my mouth after that was just sex talk.

"Oooohhh," Ben groaned loud again, and I thought he was coming. No, he didn't want to come just yet. He supported my ass with both hands and began moving faster.

I could feel the friction as his cock stroking the walls of my pussy. My body felt like it was melting. My waist was numb as I let him fuck me the way he pleased.

I didn't know how painful it was at first, for him. Though we couldn't and never could change our sizes and shapes.

"God, no," he filled me up with his sperms, unintentionally but there was almost no gap between my head and the top of the car, so pulling out too quickly might risk him bumping my head there.

So which could have been better; a bump on the car or a baby bump? I didn't know, and I couldn't think. All I wanted to feel was the warmth of his bodily fluids inside of me.

I felt his fingers touching the juices around my pussy, spreading them to the hole of my ass, rubbing it gently with his fingertip.

"I've become a pervert," he sighed, as I laid myself on him and let him play with my hair.

I just had to ask. I was wondering how did he improve so much considering I was his first time.

He admitted he had been curious while following my tweets, he ended up watching some porn clips, and decided to read further on how to fuck good.

I thought that was so sweet of him, although I believe, sex in the car was never in his books.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Look At Me When You Come Ch. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds