• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Looking you Over

Looking you Over

Looking you over, feeling My cock swell as you whimper before me. Stepping forward in front of you and reaching down to grab your hair, pulling it hard and jerking your head up until your lips are level with My slowly hardening shaft.... "Prepare me then, like a good little whore."

you moan greedily....whimpering again about how you've missed My cock so much...the feel of it...the taste of it. Opening your mouth hungrily and taking Me inside your lips...sucking hard, your tongue swirling around Me Feeling the heat and hardness against your tongue as you moan around My shaft...."Fuck my mouth ...please..." Whimpering as I shove inside you...

Wrapping My hand tightly in your hair as My cock hardens in your wet, sucking mouth. Pulling you towards Me as I ram it down into your throat, feeling you gag around My thickness as I take what belongs to Me to use. Fucking your face with long, hard strokes, balls slapping against your chin as I pump into your throat. Feeling you straining to take all of My length... "That's it, baby, suck My cock like a hungry little slut."

your hands on My thighs to brace yourself from My thrusts, feeling it filling your throat...ramming deep...moaning as My hand tightens in your hair. My balls slapping your chin as I shove all the way in you, feeling you purring as your body responds to Me. Thoughts going through your head, "i love being Your whore...makes me want to do anything for You." Sucking harder, your tongue running up and down My hard cock.

Pulling My cock from your throat, running the head across your lips and pulling your hair back sharply. Making you cry out as you try to capture it in your hungry mouth again....pulling you forward until I rest My balls on your lips, my hand still tight in your hair, ready to pull you away.... "Suck them gently, whore...show Me how good you are and I may let you have My cum today."

Greedily taking one into your mouth, rolling it back and forth with your tongue. Moaning...so hungry for Me ...needing Me ...your eyes watering from My fingers in your hair. Loving the pain...knowing you're My whore again. Letting it slip from your mouth as you take the other one between your lips, squeezing them around it...getting it all warm and wet......

"Very good, little slut..." Finally pulling you from Me, pushing you back onto the floor beneath you as I straddle your body, My knees pinning your arms under Me as I hold your head up by your hair and bring it forward, pushing My cock between your lips again. your mouth open...hungry for Me...needing Me inside you. your tongue out and tasting Me on your lips surrounding Me and sucking hard. Sucking greedily...wanting to taste Me....hear Me cumming. your eyes pleading with Me, "Please lover...fill my throat...cover Your whore...please"

Pulling your head back roughly, letting you feel the hard floor against the back of your head as I look down on you. Teasing you with the head of My cock just inches from your lips... "Wait for it, little whore - don't rush Me; you'll get a taste when I think you deserve it..." Leaning forward and pushing My cock between your lips again, holding your head down against the floor by your hair as I start to fuck in and out of your hot mouth. Going deeper with each stroke until I'm gagging you with it, banging your head against the floor each time. your eyes glazed over in pleasure, not caring about the pain...just wanting Me inside you. Fucking you...the weight of Me pinning you to the floor....completely controlled by Me. your tits brushing against My thighs, getting so hard...needing My abuse.

Ramming into your throat, hard and fast...talking to you the whole time, "Take My cock, whore...show Me what a good cocksucker you are, just waiting for My cum...." Feeling you moaning around My shaft as I fuck it down your throat and hold it there. Letting your muscles massage My cock as you choke around it, reaching down between My thighs to take hold of one of your hard nipples, twisting it cruelly between My fingers as I start to cum, My seed spilling down into your throat.

Moaning around Me as you taste My cum filling your throat, gagging you. your nipple screaming in pain as I twist it. your body reacting to Me...so hungry for Me ...aching for Me....loving the way I talk to you as I fuck My whore's throat. Your cunt gushing as I fill you with My cum. you suck harder, needing My cum inside your belly...missing My taste and feel.

Pulling My cock from your throat, holding the shaft in My hand as I milk the last few spurts from it. Watching it drip down your face as you moan beneath Me...taking hold of your other nipple and twisting hard. My weight still resting on you as I dig My nails in, leaving My mark on you. "Scream for me, baby whore.....tell Me how much you've missed My mark. "oh fuuuccccckkkkkk...." your mouth open and dripping with My cum as you scream in pleasure and pain. Feeling the fire in your nipple as My nails dig into you. your cunt getting so tight, dripping and needing Me...needing anything... "Please..."you whimper, begging for Me "It's been so long lover...i need to be Your little cunt...please..." your body screaming for My abuse and My cum.... "Please...rape Your little cunt...please."

Standing up over you, looking down on your quivering body laying at My feet. Stepping back between your legs and pushing them apart with My foot. "you want anything, little slut? stay still then...." Bringing My foot down onto your dripping cunt, pressing hard on your clit, letting My weight rest on your pelvic bone for a moment then letting up as I slide My toes down and into your tight cunt. Watching you opening up as I start to work them between your pouting lips. Listening to you moaning loudly...needing to be anything for Me. your cunt dripping as I rub against your rock-hard clit. your body quivering...aching for Me ...whimpering as you beg Me... "Please...fill me...i need You inside me...need to be fucked...raped...with anything...please..." Arching your back and trying to take Me inside your soaking cunt.

Pushing My foot forward as you arch up against My toes, watching them slip into your cunt. Pushing forward hard, almost kicking as I shove it into your stretched cunt....smiling as you scream out at the pain of it, still trying to take more as I wiggle My toes inside you... "Look at you, little slut...trying to fuck My foot, you want to please Me so much."

Gasping up at Me, "i always want to please You...makes me feel so good..." The pain of My toes in your cunt making you so fucking hungry for Me. Feeling them stretching you...pushing you... "Ram it in me...please..." Begging as you watch Me watch your body respond to Me. Your head back and mouth open...tits bouncing as you try to push against Me, screaming out... "Hurt Your little cunt...please...make me scream for You."

Punching My foot forward, nearly swinging My entire leg to kick into you as I force your tight cunt to stretch around My foot. Standing over you looking down at your hot, slutty, filthy whore's body....telling you to look up at Me as I start to stroke My hard cock over you. Teasing you with the sight of it while My foot fucks deeper and deeper into your cunt. Grinning at you, "you want some more of My cum, baby whore?"

"Oh yessssssss ..." you hiss. your hands pushing hard on the floor, trying to hold your body in place for Me. Watching as My foot stretches your cunt wide....feeling it stretching...hurting.... "Oh yes..." you whimper... "i always need Your cum...in me....on me...please...cover Your little whore...please...i want to please You and make You cum again....please...see how hungry my body is for You...desperate for Your touch...Your abuse...Your cum....please."

Stroking My cock faster, looking down at your eyes watching My shaft as it throbs and the head grows bigger, about to shoot... Pushing forward with all My weight, My foot sinking halfway into your cunt, making you scream again as I start to shoot My hot load over your body...spurt after spurt of cum covering your tits. your body arching in pain and pleasure, tits in the air as I impale your hungry whore's cunt. My creamy cum all over your tits and belly as you continue to beg for more..."i love being Your cunt.... always wanting more...needing more...ram it in me...i want to cum for You...want You to see how fucking hungry my body gets for You ...please...do anything You want to me...just let Me stay your little fucking whore....please....cover me....mmmmmmmmmm."

Bending to take hold of your legs, gripping them hard and digging My hands into your skin as I pull back. Using the leverage to fuck almost My entire foot into your cunt, feeling you trying to stretch even further at My abuse, knowing you'll be sore for days after this. you scream out in pain as I rip into you. your legs stretched so wide...feeling it filling you. your body tense and gripping My foot, head back and screaming as you cum over and over, mumbling and yelling...."Love being Your fucking whore....please...baby....leave Your marks on me...want the world to know i belong to You....hurt your whore baby....cumming over and over...ooooh yesssssss!"

Slowly pulling My foot from you as your body stops shaking beneath Me. Dropping your legs and sliding it up your body, your wetness leaving a slick trail on your skin as I bring it up to your mouth...."Clean up your mess, little whore." You take My toes into your mouth. your body limp and dripping with cum....cunt aching and so empty....whimpering as you start to suck your cum from Me. Feeling the wetness and warmth on Me. Sucking harder...needing to taste your cum on Me.

Watching you clean Me, finally pulling My foot away and kneeling beside you. Looking at your body covered in My cum and your sweat. My hand rubbing some of it into your skin as I slide it down your belly and to your cunt which is gaping open still, giving you a hard slap on your clit, making you cry out again as I look down into your face... "Whose cunt is this, little whore?"

your eyes meeting Mine as you speak softly, body still quivering from My touch, "Never forget Whose cunt i am...love being Your little fuck slut...You get me so damn hot....need Your hands on my hungry aching body ...always. Oh pleaaseeeeeeeeeee! ...want to be a fucking whore for You ...naked and begging for Your cock and cum....at Your total mercy....naked and hungry....mmmmmm."

Smiling down at you, leaning forward to softly kiss your lips, tasting the faint trace of your juices on them. "you already are My whore, baby... that's why your cunt gets so wet and tight when you think of My hands being on you, abusing you, making you beg for more." Slowly lifting you to your feet, cradling your spent and used body in My arms as I carry you to bed. Laying you there gently and stroking your hair as you drift off to sleep. A smile on your face as you sink into dreams of Me. Your hands slipping between your legs in your sleep, imagining they're Mine taking you to the heights of pleasure once again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Looking you Over

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds