• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lorraine Can be Naughty Too

Lorraine Can be Naughty Too

123

Chapter One

Lorraine nudged her husband Kyle's arm. He gently leaned his head back in her direction as he gave a subtle acknowledgement. "Are you sleeping Ky?" She questioned, beginning to slowly stroke he back.

She waiting a few seconds, but did not hear a reply. She nudged again, a little harder than before.

"Huh..." Kyle's groggy voice pierced the silence.

Lorraine placed her hand on his shoulder as she attempted to rouse him once more. "Kyle. Wake up." She agitatedly shook his shoulder.

This forced to him roll his head back once more, opening his eyes to look at her this time. As his eyes opened he uncivilly said "What is Raine?" an obvious annoyance in his voice.

"Never mind, dear" she said with a sigh. He quickly rolled back to his previous position and within seconds was letting out telltale signs of sleep with his snores. Lorraine quietly slipped out of the bed they shared and grabbed her robe, which was hanging on the back of the door.

Entering the bathroom, she only turned one of the two light switches on. This allowed for a somewhat dimmer glow to the room. She turned on the water off the Jacuzzi tub and sat on the edge of the bath. With her legs crossed, she bent around and began to slowly brush her fingers in the water as the tub quickly filled.

Leaning over to the wooden stand immediately to the left, she grabbed a box of Calgon and began to sift the teal powder into the water. The water slowly began to match the color of the powder and bubbles began to form where the faucet was busy dumping a heavy flow of water.

She set the box back on the stand and stood, removing her robe and tossing it aside. She then lifted her knee length nightgown over her head. Slowly noticing her naked body in the full size mirror that hung behind the bathroom door, she walked closer, and began to slowly run her finger around her breasts.

Softly and slowly she made each finger graze over the majority of flesh that was her 32D cup tits. As her nipples began to stiffen with her gently touches, she would glide her hand lower than her chest. When she reached her crotch she began to brush her fingers through dark brown pubic hair that covered her area.

Lorraine Stevenson was still at very beautiful woman at 36 years. She stood almost five and a half feet tall, with an hourglass figure. Hey hair reached the middle of her back and was blonde dyed with dark brown highlights. She always kept her bangs, she loved them. Kyle wanted her to grow it all, but she thought her bangs were her best feature.

She spun around to view her very ample bottom in the mirror. She always liked her butt. It wasn't overly large; but it was not tiny or flat either. She grabbed her left cheek and squeezed it in her hand. There was more than enough to play with, she thought to herself.

Walking back to the tub, she slowly slid into the steamy water. Leaning back against the edge she flipped the lower jet switch with her toe. Bubbles began to form from underneath the surface and she could feel the jet hit her body.

Enjoying the very hot water that covered her body and the jets that swirled from the bottom, she reached her foot out of the water and with her toe, flipped the switch that controlled the higher jets. They began to swirl on the back of neck as she let out a minor whimper of relief.

As she began to become more relaxed, without even realizing her left hand began to rub her pubic hair again. Ever so slightly grazing her lips that were becoming encouraged with blood, she brought her right hand over to her area. Her mind began to wonder as she slowly began to explore her vagina. She pictured Kyle's hefty 5'11" frame.

She still thought he was sexy, even after ten years of marriage. She had always been obsessed with the look of the male sex organ, and was quite fond of Ky's. He wasn't very thick, but he was long in her opinion, about 7". She loved how deep he would reach her when he trusted it in.

Her hands began to pick up speed as she found her clitoris. She pictured his dick in her mind as she rubbed it faster and harder. He had a narrow head that ever so slightly almost came to a point. She loved to lick around his foreskin where it attached to his shaft.

The images of her husband's manhood soon dissipated as she felt her orgasm near. Inserting fingers and rubbing her pussy she began to let our moans while her mind went blank. The water began splashing around her as she moved, and her fingers entered more, her moan became louder and longer.

All of the sudden, there were images of cocks flooding her mind. Just random cocks, no men attached, just cocks; all kinds of different sizes, lengths and widths. She began to bite her bottom lip as she reached the pinnacle of her pleasure.

The next morning; Lorraine groggily awoke to find she was alone in the bed. She tiredly lifted her body and sat up. Looking at the clock, she felt a rush of surprise fall over her. 10:30, could she could really have slept in that much, she wondered to herself. Pulling the covers off her body, she rose to her feet and began to walk out of the room.

Walking by the window in the kitchen she smiled. It was such a nice day, the sun was shining and temperature looked pleasant. She walked to the fridge and grabbed a cup of yogurt while she reached for the drawer than housed the silverware.

Her cell phone began to rattle on the counter beside her. She glanced over and out of the corner of her eye, saw Kyle's face appear on the screen. Swiping the screen she put the device to her ear. "Hey babe!" she said.

Kyle's voice was a tad concerned sounding as he greeted her. "Hi. Did you know anything about Mel's birthday party?" he asked very in quizzically.

Her lips vaguely parted. She became a little worried at his tone. "Yes. I told you the girls were going out to celebrate her fortieth." She said, giving a nervous laughter as she spoke.

There was silence for several seconds. "Did you know about the strippers?"

She did in fact know about the strippers, but there is a possibility she had not mentioned that part of the plans when she told Kyle about the outing. She began more nervous laughter as she answered him, "What, strippers? We're just going bar hopping downtown."

"Well, I just talked to Cliff and he said Mel had a bunch of strippers planned." Cliff was Mel's husband and a rather good friend of Kyle's. Raine was a bit surprised Mel would give the dirty secret of the plans the group of four women had made more than a month ago.

"We joked about it at lunch one day, but I really didn't think they were serious." Lorraine covered. She waited, her stomach settling a little.

"Oh." Kyle said blankly. "You really didn't think they were serious?"

"No, baby" she laughed.

"I don't mind there will be strippers there, I just sort of freaked out by the way Cliff was talking like it was a set in stone plan, and you never mentioned it." Kyle said releasing his breathe while he spoke.

Raine began to feel guilty. She only hid it from him because she thought he would hate the idea and try to convince her to miss one of her best friend's milestone birthday. "So, they are going to have strippers?" She questioned him, already knowing the answer.

"Yea, I guess it's already set up."

"And you're sure you don't care if I go; even with the strippers and all?"

She heard him chuckle a little on the other line. "Are you nervous?" he teased.

She was not; not at all. She was excited, that's what she was. She was eager to watch those hunky men take their clothes off in front of the women. She actually hoped it wouldn't be like the male review they went to a few years ago. All of the men wore G-strings and she didn't get to see anything good.

"Maybe a little bit." She said in a hushed voice.

"Don't worry, honey." Kyle said in an attempt to comfort her. "I'm pretty sure they're not allowed to touch you."

Raine gave a slight sigh. "I know babe. I'm sure it'll just be good fun for us girls."

Chapter Two

Kyle arrived home from work around five in the evening and Lorraine was in the bed room when he walked into the house. "Raine... babe... you still here?" He yelled throughout the house.

His mouth dropped open when he walked through the doorway of the room and began to stare at his wife. She was standing in front of the mirror and was adjusting her top. Her top, which was black see-thru, very flowing and cropped at the back; the see-thru allowed a perfect view of a black bra she wore. She grabbed the ankle length black skirt and whipped it around with her as she spun toward Kyle.

"What do you think?" She asked a big smile on her face. "Is it too slutty for a birthday outing?"

Kyle shook his head as he stared at her. He could feel an erection begin to form in his pants while his long haired wife danced around in front of him. "There'll be strippers there, so slutty; is that bad?" He joked.

She stopped spinning and stared at him. "What?"

Nervously he repeated her. "What?"

She smiled hugely as she began to walk closer to him and grabbed him by his tie help her pull him closer as she put her face to his. "Do you want me to look slutty?" She said in her best flirty voice; the closeness allowing for her to feel his erection against her body.

"Well yea!" he eagerly said, reaching around sliding his hands to her bottom.

She was completely thrown by this. Kyle never showed any reaction to wanting her to be slutty. She always thought of him as very vanilla. "Raine, you're a very sexy woman. What's wrong with flaunting it?" he asked as he moved his lips to hers. She watched them move closer and quickly adjusted her view back to his eyes as he planted his lips against hers; she closed her eyes as they kissed.

Where did this come from? She thought to herself. "You wouldn't get jealous of me 'flaunting' myself to a bunch of naked men?" She asked as their lips gently broke apart.

His hand moved from her butt, joining the other one at her waist. He planted another kiss on her lips. "Well yea, but that's kind of hot. Thinking about them looking at you, but not being able to touch you." He formed a large smile. "Then... Then you'll come home to me."

She began to wonder why he was acting like this all of the sudden. He never showed any indication to anything remotely close to this in all fifteen years she'd known him. She felt a rush of excitement and gently began to lick his lower lip with her tongue.

"And what would you do when I came home to you?" She asked continuing to slide her tongue around both of his ever so parted lips.

He put both is lips over her tongue and began to suck. Releasing her tongue, he looked into her eyes. "I'd fuck the hell out of you." He said.

She felt her area moisten and slid her arms around his waist. "You really wouldn't be angry?" she questioned him.

They stood there intertwined and close enough that when he moved, his erect cock in his pants would grind into her inviting material covered vagina. "Not at all."

He began to slide her very long skirt up until her panties underneath were revealed. He forced them off her hips and she helped him glide them down her legs. "No panties tonight." He said with a devilish grin wadding the undergarments up and flinging them away.

Her breathing started increasing greatly and she felt the excitement run through her body. He really wanted her to go watch a bunch of strippers, with no panties on? She looked up at him, showing her confusion. "Why are you acting like this?" she asked as she brought her hands up, centering them on his chest.

"We can talk about everything when you get home." He said walking away from her and beginning to undress from the suit he wore.

"That could be dangerous." She said turning and following him all around the room.

He stopped moving around and came close to her once again. Kissing her on her cheek he asked her, "Why do you say that, Raine?"

She was flabbergasted. "What do you mean why? What if something happens? What if they do something? Hell, what if I do something, Kyle?"

He moved his fingers to her lips to shush her. "Do you want to do something?" He said.

Lorraine was not a very extroverted woman, but she was not an introvert my any means. She just always towed the middle line. It was comfortable for her. Kyle knew this, but she thought he seemed to be giving her hints that she feared she may be miss reading.

"We'll talk about it more when you get home." He said.

His attempts did not calm her at all. "Stop doing that!" She said. Grabbing both his wrists and holding them at their sides. "Seriously, what are you saying to me?"

He grabbed her hand from his wrists and held them together in front of him. "I'm saying go, go and have fun. Stop worrying, just enjoy yourself." He smiled and kissed her lips.

Later, in the limo the girls had appropriated, Lorraine asked Mel for a glass of champagne while they journeyed to collect the rest of the ladies for the night's festivities. Mel handed her a glass and smiled at her brightly. "I'm so excited." Mel said sipping her glass.

Raine nodded with a smile. She felt herself also being very excited, although she felt very nervous at the same time. She couldn't get her conversation with Kyle out of her head. He was acting so weird. She sat there, seriously considering talking to Mel about it, especially before they picked up the others.

"Mel," she started. "Kyle said the weirdest things to me before I left tonight." She could see a smile start to form on Mel's face.

"I know." She said.

What? How could she know what Kyle had told her about at their house? "What do you mean, you know?"

"Cliff told me he was going to tell you, before you left." Mel said, smiling while she guzzled the last bit of champagne in her glass.

"What the fuck?" Lorraine yelled, showing Mel her frustration and well as her confusion.

Mel began to pour another glass while she continued to smile at Raine. "Relax, girl. It's ok. The boys had a talk today, after Kyle seemed to get upset about the strippers. Nice save there, by the way." She giggled. "Luckily Cliff could cover his tracks pretty good, after he blurted out there would be strippers tonight."

"OK, bitch." Lorraine said in a joking manner. "You need to come clean and tell me what the fuck is going on."

Mel sat back on the long limo bench and crossed her legs while she brought the glass of champagne to her mouth. Taking and drink, she smiled at Lorraine. "Ok, ok, I'll tell you." She put the glass between her legs and sat up a little bit, closer to Raine.

"Cliff likes me to fuck other guys." Lorraine's mouth dropped wide open as she could not believe what she just said.

"Fuck? Like have sex? With other men?" Lorraine begun to stack the questions, Mel just nodded. "Intercourse? We're talking about dick into pussy, right?" She stammered through the questions to make perfectly sure they were talking about the same thing.

"Yes, Raine... Well, not always. Sometime it's into ass; just depends" she said with a laugh.

Lorraine could not believe what her best friend of more than twenty years was telling her, but there was a part of her that couldn't help but laugh back. "Melanie Lewis; you're such a whore!" she said in a playful manner, but semi-serious. Lorraine did think she was being a whore, but not in a judgmental way, more of an observation.

"Do the other girls know?" She asked her friend. Mel shook her head.

"No one does." She said drinking her champagne. "At least until Cliff blabbed to Kyle today." She said with a laugh.

Raine was in utter shock. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. She never expected anything like this for Mel, or anyone she knew for that matter. "When you said Cliff likes you to fuck other men, what did you mean by that?" Raine asked moving to face Mel, as very serious look of interest on her face.

Mel gave a little titter. "I was shocked too, when I first found out; but my marriage was changed forever when he confided in me. He has always had this fantasy, where I would do things with other men. Fuck, suck or just random dirty things." She moved forward in her seat. "It started out as just fantasy, like we would just role play I was fucking someone behind his back... only when we were having sex mind you." She said as her eyes seemed to drift into dirty remembrance.

"Then one day, he came to me and asked... well, begged if I would pick someone out and actually, do it for him." Mel's smile increased as she was talking.

"Just like that?" Raine questioned.

"No, not just like that." Mel turned her attention back to her friend sitting on the opposite side of the limo. "I kept telling him no. I kept putting it off, making excuses and trying to let the fantasy die." She reached behind her and grabbed the alcohol bottle. "After several months of groveling I finally gave in." she said releasing laughter. "I fucked Mark from work and came home and told Cliff every dirty detail. It really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be." She said shaking her head.

Lorraine was beside herself. Then she felt a rush roll over her entire body. Was Kyle expecting her to do the same? He never showed any indication to be in to anything like this. Did he really think she would just go and fuck a stripper? She felt the fear change to anger as she contemplated Kyle's audacity in thinking she would just jump into this crazy lifestyle. How rude of him.

The limousine slowed to a stop and Lorraine looked out the tinted windows. Her other three friends that would be joining them tonight walked up and opened the car door.

Julie was the first to slide in, with a bit of excited struggle Raine noticed. Julie, or Jules as the girls called her was beautiful; Lorraine thought. She was the tallest out of the group, almost 5'9"; with very long, tan, toned legs. Her hair was shorter and curly, dark brown and always seemed to look professionally done even when she just rolled out of bed. Raine has always been jealous of Julie's hair.

Next to shove her way in was Kelly. Kelly was a bitch, and everyone knew she didn't give a fuck. Raine had known her since secondary school and they just always seemed to find their way into each other's lives. She was about 5'5", slightly overweight and the only one of the group to never marry.

Lastly, Monica entered. She was the diva. Her husband swooned over her every footstep, which just made her more of a wannabe Kardashian princess. She was Italian through and through; big hair, big tits and a big ass. Her hair was dark, her body proportionate and her attitude raw. After Monica, the girls exchanged eager chit chat and the group was off to enjoy Mel's 40th.

Chapter Three

When Lorraine stumbled into the house Kyle was waiting for her on the living room sofa. As her heard the door shut behind her, he jumped up and greeted her. "Hey baby!" he said as he ran to her and very aggressively kissed her lips.

She stumbled backwards from the force he delivered with his excitement. She steadied herself and smiled as she started to remove her coat and kick off her high heels. Walking past him she began to speak. "Have you been waiting her for me?" she said, trying to hide her grin.

He quickly followed right behind her, "Yes, yes I have." He eagerly answered.

She slowly turned and looked at him, continuing her walk away from him. She flashed him a grin and turned till she reached her destination. Flopping herself on the sofa, she placed both her feet on the coffee table. Ky was not far behind her and immediately positioned himself beside her.

"So..." he began. "How was your night?" He asked her, his eyes ever widening.

She gave out an exhaustive sigh. Putting her feet into Kyle's lap she tilted her head back. "Rub my feet. They hurt so badly from all the walking and standing."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lorraine Can be Naughty Too

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds