Los Cinco Hermanos Ch. 01

What it really came down to was equal parts trust, blind faith and stupidity. By the time I'd finished up, I'd decided to at least drive out to Jerry's and check it out. "Independently wealthy" had a nice ring to it.

When I got back, the three guys were in a huddle which broke up abruptly when I showed up.

"Okay, guys, what's going on?" I asked. "What's the conspiracy all about?"

"No conspiracy, Ms. Elizabeth," Dave told me. "We were trying to figure out how to convince you that this isn't one big set up with you being the target. We're fully aware that you don't know us and it probably seems stupid to come out to the middle of nowhere with us, especially given the sexual tension that's developing here. We just want you to know that we're honorable men and aren't going to do anything to screw you over. We just can't figure out how to prove it."

I surveyed the three of them and they all appeared to be expectantly awaiting my response. I finally decided to cast the die.

"Don't worry about it," I told them. "I've decided to come out to Jerry's and see where it goes from there. You've said 'no means no' and if you're serious, there's no problem. I just have to make the leap of faith and trust to the kindness of the universe."

"The universe isn't kind," Paul spoke up. "It's perverse. But we are and we will be. You'll see."

I smiled. I really liked these three guys and I'd just met them. It absolutely wasn't like me.

I was about to add an observation about jealousy and sharing when the band slid into the opening bridge of Clapton's "Wonderful Tonight". I stood up, grabbed Paul and telling him "Come on, Paul. We're on!", dragged him to the dance floor.

I didn't bother with the niceties. I was out to see what kind of effect I would have on him so I melted into him with everything I had. I may not have had as much experience as I'd thought, but I knew how to do this. After a moment's hesitation, he responded admirably.

Like Jerry, he was thin but muscular and it felt very good being held by him. I made a point of riding his thigh - hell, my clit wanted it as much as my brain did - and snuggling into the nape of his neck. It didn't take long for him to start to respond.

Gently and surreptitiously he let his hands wander, first down my back to my ass and then up my sides to the outer curves of my breasts, which were pressed into him so much that they were squishing out the sides. Then keeping one hand in the small of my back, he drifted the other up to the back of my neck, gently massaging the muscles going from my shoulders to my head. It felt marvelous.

"Paul?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Hmmm?" he asked, a bit lost in our dancing.

"Jerry's going to be pissed at me." That got his attention. He pulled back a bit so he could look down at me.

"Why?" he asked.

I didn't answer verbally. I pulled him down into a kiss like I had Dave.

He was startled, and resisted at first, but soon he melted into it and I knew I had another winner. Another hunk that smelled, felt and tasted great. And with the kiss, I got confirmation of another thing. He began to get hard, fast. And I made sure I plastered myself against him.

Jesus Christ! I thought to myself. What is it with these Cinco Hermanos? Paul was built like the other two - long, firm, a bit thick and definitely interested in me. I wondered if there was such a thing as a Meat Market Lottery, because I seemed to have just won it.

We broke the kiss, but I made sure that he kept his "attention" on me for the rest of the dance. In fact, I think he was walking a little funny when we finally left the dance floor.

We got back to the bar and there wasn't a work spoken among the guys except Jerry's "ready to go?"

I told him "sure," gathered my stuff, left a big tip for the bartender and followed the guys out to the parking lot. My little Chevy Malibu, courtesy of Hertz, looked shabby next to Jerry's Lamborghini. The fact that Dave and Paul were driving a Chevy and a Ford made me feel a little better.

I put Jerry's address into my GPS, let it calculate the route, and then followed them out of the parking lot. We drove out of L.A. on the 101, headed for the Hollywood Hills.

[to be continued]

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds