Loss and Remembrance

Then suddenly, the vibes stop.

"Cameron?" she stammers, "Are you there?"

Hands grip her sides as Charlotte feels her boyfriend straddle her. His weightlessness takes her by surprise. She expected to feel his weight upon her. It seems foolish in retrospect. The laws of physics don't normally apply to spirits. She chastises herself for her ignorance.

As she meets his gaze, Charlotte hears his voice inside her head.

"I'll give you what you want," he seems to say, "but you have to do something in return."

"What?" she pleads, "I'll do anything, anything you please. I'm just glad to have you back..."

"You have to let me go," he continued, "I've seen you. You carry too much baggage as it is. It's unfair for a pretty girl like you to be sad like this. Move on, get married, have kids. If not for your sake, then for mine."

Charlotte glances at the vial on her nightstand. She carried the ashes with her ever since Cameron's death. They once served as reminder of their love. But now they remind her only of loss.

"To hell with it," she thinks to herself, "maybe it's time to spread his ashes along the Outer Banks like I've been meaning to..."

"Okay," she nods.

She gasps as his prick eases past her petal-like lips. It's thicker than she'd imagined--plumper, major league even. But not unpleasant. The girth is perfectly calibrated to her needs. It is every girl's fantasy, and it's happening to her. Her mind whirls with the possibilities.

"Is this going to hurt?" Charlotte glances at Cameron.

The ghost shakes his head.

Charlotte grunts as Cameron grinds himself against her. She purrs as the invisible groin hums inside her. The vibrations pulse,and quicken as a sensation of unearthly delights flooded her senses. Yes, dear God yes...

The pounding grows fiercer as the tempo increases. She steadies herself, beads of sweat poring down her face as she clutches the sheets. A hyperphysical moan escapes her lips. Words literally fail to describe what is happening. It is movie-like.

Charlotte yelps as her hymen breaks. The pain subsides slowly as her vagina is flooded with a kind of ectoplasm. It is gooey and viscous, a molasses-like substance that mixes with the blood trickling down her legs. It clings to her body as her breasts are kissed by the breeze.

And just like that, Cameron is gone.

Charlotte's eyes search fruitlessly. He isn't there, of course. It doesn't really matter. She's a woman now-- happy, satisfied, sated, full. There'll be a time for explication, explanation, excuses, healing and so on. Yet as daylight breaks, she can only remain grateful to the spirit who released her, as much as she released him.

A smile creeps along her face as Charlotte drifts to sleep. There would be other lovers, other stories to tell. But at least she's finally free.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds