Lost Empire Ch. 48

"I'm afraid it will take some time for it to move through all your systems. Though I am certain you are noticing an effect already." Derrick advised Tempro.

"Yes Sire. I am already starting to be able to detect you. Though I am afraid that I cannot link the IMT as of yet." Tempro replied. Shelby appeared giving Tempro a hug.

"I am glad that you are going to be better brother." Shelby told Tempro. "He will need both of us if he is to accomplish this. Derrick, please be more careful! The last time was far too close."

Several hours later Derrick was on the now war torn Imperial planet. Shaking his head he remembered the beauty that the place had been in Gregor's time. Derrick had been there almost an hour the sounds of explosions, screams and weapons fire drawing ever closer. Then Derrick thought he heard someone running in his direction.

Hiding in the trees beside the path Derrick waited hoping he had calculated correctly for all this. A moment later a woman and a small child broke into the clearing in front of Derrick. Pressing the badge on his left he stepped out.

The woman drew up short then sighed, "thank goodness I thought all of you elite guard were dead. Please help us to hide I am afraid that there is a mob behind us." Derrick nodded as he could hear more than just a few angry shouts not far from where they were.

Grabbing the woman Derrick pulled her into the tree line. Holding a hand over her mouth they both watched as it seemed hundreds stormed past a moment later. "I have to get you to safety." Derrick spoke for the first time in a whisper.

The woman nodded as she tried to adjust her clothes. "Really sir you didn't have to throw me..."

"Look Queen you want to live? You shut up and let me do my job!" Derrick told her afraid that someone might have heard her. Sure enough a moment later a dirty looking man eased back into the clearing.

Cursing to himself he listened to Tempro a moment. Nodding as he leapt out catching the man from behind snapping his neck. He heard the woman gasp as he lowered the body to the ground. "Alright, now, maximum security little interaction."

There was another gasp then the woman and the child winked out. Nodding Derrick waited a little worried as he heard several people moving back his way. [What do you mean it's down? I thought when you took her it was up!] Derrick thought. Great he thought thousands looking to kill all royalty and here he was dressed as a royal elite guard!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds