Louise... Slut at Last Pt. 02

Mark accepted the compliment quietly, taking another draught of the cool, dark ale. I went on, changing the topic slightly.

"You know, that reminds me, Mark. There was chapter in your second novel that I think I understood, but I wanted to ask some questions about, to see if I really got it."

"Shoot," Mark said with a smile. Most authors love to talk about their "children" -- meaning their books. He looked eager to do so.

"Well, okay ... so in the chapter where Ben Withers has the affair with Tom's wife -- Julia? I knew the name full well, from reviewing it the night before, but I put a questioning intonation at the end of my sentence, to make it seem as if I was going from memory.

"Sure, yes, I know the part you mean," Mark replied.

"Well, I understand, naturally, how Julia's husband might feel, but I'm curious as to how Ben himself felt, taking another man's wife like that."

Mark did not miss a beat, but grinned at me broadly.

"Stolen water is sweet! That's what the Good Book says." He chuckled.

Now you see THIS is why I was right to choose Mark. A guy who could quote Proverbs from memory was just the sort of fellow who could get into Louise's panties. I was elated, not only that he had used Scripture, but that he had used it to explain the pleasure a man could get from cuckolding another man.

"So, he really felt no guilt about it?"

"None," Mark replied. "Only pure elation."

"So." I moved in for the kill. "About Louise ..."

I just let my wife's name hang in the air like that, to let Mark put whatever spin on it that he might. He looked mildly alarmed.

"Hey, Will ... look, I NEVER touched Louise, not like that!"

Before he could sputter out any further denials, I came back with, "Well, how would you like to?"

It took about ten seconds, but finally a large grin spread across his handsome face.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds