• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Louise... Slut at Last Pt. 04

Louise... Slut at Last Pt. 04

12

On her drive home that Tuesday night, Louise did feel some pangs of guilt. The accuser stood at her left shoulder and brought to her remembrance what she had done.

"I've never put my hands on another man's cock before," she lamented to herself. Of course, with Will's cock, that would be "hand" (singular), since even her diminutive hand was wide enough to cover the entire shaft of his penis and verged on hiding the head as well. In fact, when she stroked him, she could use at most three fingers, and usually she used two.

"Oh, but you did," the Accuser reminded her. He meant that filthy man in the Kroger parking lot a few years back. She recoiled at the thought.

"This is NOTHING like that!" she said aloud. "Mark is a very fine, honorable person, in NEED, not some kind of rapist!" She rehearsed the rightness of Mark's cause, and the validity of her ministry to him, and it satisfied her.

"Besides," she retorted to the Accuser, "This was probably a one-time thing anyhow. I mean, Mark went five years without the touch of a woman, so I'm sure that the way I helped him tonight will take care of his needs for quite some time."

However this turned out to be less than prophetic. In fact, the truth was the opposite of her prediction: suddenly Mark seemed to need her all the time! Immediately after the first time, he called her to minister to his needs 4 or 5 times a week, so that they had to carve out little spaces of time in between her part-time job, her gym workouts, and her other chores. It was easy for Mark. Being a professional writer, he could rearrange his schedule on a whim, depending on Millie's temperament, of course. But he had much more liberty. So, basically, when Louise had time to spen that was not earmarked for something else, she and Mark found a place and they replicated their successful experiment from that first Tuesday night. Fortunately, once they got into a sort of routine, it didn't take nearly as long to accomplish as it had the first time. For one thing, they both knew that there would be copious amounts of cum flying about, so he got naked right away, and she stripped down to her panties without any preliminary coaxing. Although they found some creative places to do the experiment, including in her SUV one time, it mostly happened in Mark's bedroom, as it had that first time. This had initially surprised her, because she had assumed that his first enormous cum explosion was attributable to his lengthy time (5 years!) without a woman's touch. But time soon gave lie to that little fiction. Every time she ministered to him, there was a new, magnificent Vesuvial eruption from his cock head. Honestly, the amount of ejaculate material that man's balls produced was, well ... staggering.

It never became boring though. Mark was great, Louise realized, at thinking up interesting little variations for her to try. Early on, he suggested that she stroke with only her right hand, down near the base of his shaft, and see if she could get her mouth to cover the rest. It was like a fun game for her, and the reward was the large and obvious pleasure it brought to her long-time friend. At first, this made her gag, and she was unable to make her lips reach all the way down to the index finger of her right hand. But she was motivated to please Mark, and after several sessions, her gag reflex started to wane significantly. One time, Mark had really switched things around. After she was undressed down to her panties, he suggested that she put one foot on either side of his cock, and try to stroke him with her feet. It was kind of hard to stay balanced on her butt, and she realized that it was also a really great ab workout, having to keep her legs suspended for so long. That experiment succeeded, too (as they all did now), and resulted in cum drizzled all over her pretty married feet.

Eventually, he asked her if she could try using her mouth only to minister to him, no hands. She looked dubious, but it was a fun rule to try and keep. It did make her gag somewhat, but it also produced a very quick and successful end to the experiment. Though she had not thought about it ahead of time, she realized by the tensing of his balls that she was about to conclude another successful ministry, and that there would be no tap on her shoulder this time. Her big, cute brown eyes looked up at Mark, questioning, about a half second before the first big squirt of cum shot down her throat. She saw how happy it was making him, and so she decided not to mind it. After his spurts slowed, and were more or less oozing into her mouth, he pulled his giant heart-shaped cock head out of her mouth and told her to open wide.

"Stick out your tongue," he commanded. She obeyed quickly, and he seemed very happy.

"Okay, you can swallow it now."

Of course Will, the Secret Watcher, was ecstatic about this new development. At least at first. After this, Mark's training of Louise seemed to stagnate a bit. After four weeks almost daily blow jobs, she was getting really expert at it. But finally, there were a few new additions. The first two were Mark's idea. But the third, more exciting development, was actually Louise's idea, which made Will very, very pleased.

Mark's first innovation was fairly simple. Up until now, he had kept his hands to himself while Louise was fellating him. But now, as she knelt on the pillow between his well-toned thighs, he started to reach down and cup both of her lovely breasts at the same time. They were just the right size, 34C, for him to cup nicely in his hands. Louise was, of course, otherwise occupied when Mark first tried this. She almost didn't notice at first. When she did notice, it felt to her like he was trying to weigh them both in his hands, to compare them. He would pick them both up about an inch, bounce them gently on his palms, and then let gravity take them back down, like twin pendulums of antique clocks. Sometimes, he would squish them together. After a few sessions in which he did this, he started to tweak her nipples ever-so-gently, barely brushing them sometimes. It was like his fingertips and her nipples were doing a little dance. She remembered back to the first year of her marriage, when Will had taken it into his head to (with no preceding formalities) give both her nipples, simultaneously, a very hard pinch. She recoiled, rebuked him, and slapped his hand. He never tried that again. But this, this was so much different. To be honest, it made her pussy wet.

Mark's second idea was related, she realized later, to the thing he had started to do where he squished her breasts together. One day, he just said, as if thinking it up on the spot,

"Say ... I wonder how my cock would feel snuggled in between your two lovely breasts?"

She only knew one way to find out. She got up higher on her knees, leaned forward, and took his member between her soft breasts. She squeezed them together, as he earlier had, and then stroked them up and down his long, thick shaft. Apparently, the answer to Mark's question was, "It would feel very good, indeed!" because the experiment came to a hasty and very messy conclusion, with cum running down all over her neck and chin.

After perhaps three more weeks, in which nothing had changed in her ministry routine, a new idea came to Louise. It was just after a successful volcanic eruption from Mark's manly cock, and she was just a bit disappointed that it had happened so soon. But, she wondered.

"Mark ... do you suppose I could make you do it two times back-to-back? I mean, if I started ministering to you again right away?"

Will, watching the live stream on his cell phone in the Men's Room at work, felt his little cuckold heart skip a beat. He certainly was rooting for them both to have a second success immediately after the first.

"I don't know, love. We can certainly try!" was Mark's answer. Louise got back down and went to work, using all of her best ministry techniques. And, while Mark almost immediately got a full erection, he did to appear to be anywhere close to a second eruption.

"Why don't you take a short break, dear?" Mark suggested.

Louise agreed, but her mouth was turned down into a pouting shape.

"Don't be sad, love!" Mark reassured her.

"It's just ... I was so SURE I could please you again!"

Mark's eyes lit up. "D'you know what just might do the trick, love?"

"What?" Louise asked, hopefully.

"Why don't you take your panties off, and come up and sit on the bed here beside me. Just use your right hand on me, while I (begging your permission) use my left hand to explore your womanhood. Would that be okay?"

The new chance for success excited Louise, and she flung her panties across the room and jumped up on the bed beside him. Mark was just SO smart about sex ... I mean, ministry!

Soon, she was one-handing Mark's big beefstick, and he was fingering her very wet pussy. Will had blown his load in the Men's Room stall the moment Mark had moved his hand over. He had to get back to work, and would have to watch the rest later. "Damn the timing," he thought. Louise, for her part, liked the feel of Mark's gently playful fingers touching her labia and circling her clitoris. And, most important of all ... it made the experiment succeed almost right away! Mark had hit upon the secret that would enable him a double eruption. She was elated.

Mark and Louise continued in this manner for about another month, now about three or four times a week, with no new innovations. They circled around the different variations they'd discovered together, and she was quite happy. Mark's mood was good all the time now, and even Millie's sometimes violent mood swings could not perturb him now. She had succeeded in helping her needy friend beyond her wildest dreams. She had made a real difference in the world. She had taken a wrong, and put it right.

***************

Louise wondered about Will, though. The hadn't had sex in something like eight or ten weeks now. It had always been her practice, from the earliest days of their marriage, to let him initiate intimacy. For one thing, she just assumed that that is the way it was supposed to work. For another, she just really didn't get too much out of sex with Will. If the full truth were to be disclosed, it would become apparent that, in fact, nothing Will had ever done with or to Louise had resulted in her having an orgasm. Sure, she had faked an orgasm ever now and again, just because it seemed to make her husband so proud and happy. But a real one? Never.

She figured it must be Will's age that was slowing him down, and making him not need to have sex so often. Although Will was only about 7 years older than Mark, the difference in the frequency with which they need to empty their balls was, she thought, quite stark. Of course, she had no idea that Will was cumming just as often as Mark ... only into his own hand.

After the month of stasis, Will became dissatisfied and irritated with the situation and, frankly, with Mark. He had expected a sort of monotonically increase in the slutiness of Louise, and in the things Mark successfully tried with her. But now, it was all very steady-state. Sure, he still loved tuning in on his computer or smart phone to see his bride sucking Mark's big cock. That was always going to be a turn-on. But he began to suspect that Mark was purposely stalling ... delaying his first vaginal penetration of Louise. So, he invited Mark out to the pub once again. This time, he even told Louise who he was going with. Louise looked visibly shaken by this. Indeed, she was somewhat rattled by this development, because she thought she had hermetically sealed her home life off from her lov ... her ministry life.

"Why Mark," she wondered aloud to Will.

"Well, you've been spending so much time with him, I thought that it is time for me to get to know him a bit better, that's all."

"Well ... you don't suspect him of ... anything, do you?"

"Of course not! I know Mark is a stand-up guy. If I suspect him of anything, it is of having extremely good taste in female friends!" And he gave his wife a wink.

Louise was relieved, but she would not be fully relieved, she knew, until after their little beer-fest was safely over.

"What's this about you and Will going out drinking together?" she texted Mark.

"His idea, love. But not to worry, I will be the absolute PICTURE of discretion!"

Of course, he would. Louise knew him better than to have to worry about that. It was going to be fine.

At Callahans, though, on Saturday night, Will started out with a hostile edge in his voice.

"Look here, Mark. I don't feel that you're keeping up your end of the bargain! I mean, you got off to a quick start, but really, are you ever planning to fuck my wife? I have a feeling that you've just settled into the comfortable habit of your four adulterous blow jobs per week, without plans of ever going further. And I think I know why. You know that part of the deal was to eventually make her a slut for other men, and I think you're stalling with my wife, so that it never has to come to that! I don't think you ever intend to make her a slut!"

Will's dark, bitter mood was matched by the Guinness they had decided to quaff together that evening. But Mark did not look as if he was going to return Will's hostility in the least. In fact, he looked rather amused.

"Look her, my good man! Where, even, to begin? Let's begin with your false accusation that I'm not planning to fuck your wife. That's rubbish. I want nothing in the world so much as to be slamming my boner into your wife's tight, little snatch. Upon my honour! Such a tight, little hole. She's virgin-tight, and I plan to take nearly infinite pleasure there! So, there's that."

"But, setting that aside, let's review what's been accomplished, shall we? How long have you wanted her to cuckold you? Four years? Five? But you had made ZERO progress until you wisely contacted me. What I have led her to do, ALL of these things unprecedented, in the last three months? Hand jobs, innumerable blow jobs. I've titty-fucked her. She's given me a foot job. I fondle her tits at my good pleasure. She allows my hand free access to her pussy. And you've had a front-row seat for it all! What, of all that, would you have accomplished without me? Care for a hint? NONE of it. That's right, none of it."

Will didn't speak, but had to admit that Mark's speech was compelling. He let Mark drain his Guinness and go on.

"Now, as to the charge of my having 'settled into a comfortable habit', I will answer that with a question: Do you even know the FIRST thing about human behavioral science?"

Will admitted that he did not. Mark went on, as the waitress brought them more drinks.

"Now, I'm not formally trained in this, but I've had to do some research obviously, to write realistic characters into my novels. And what my research tells me is that, simply put, we all share the same addiction: we are all dopamine junkies!"

He let that settle in as he began his next Guinness. Feeling the need for fortification, I took a large swallow as well.

"Dopamine is a neurotransmitter made within the human brain. One of its uses is to reinforce behavior. It is the feel-good-chemical, the little reward that we feel when some behavior has triggered its production. Drugs such as cocaine, nicotine, and heroin cause huge spikes in dopamine levels. And that prompts the addict to seek out the drug again and again. But it doesn't have to be drugs; it can be any behavior. For some folks, it is shoplifting. For some, it's mountain climbing or skydiving. For some, it may be music. But in the end, we are all dopamine addicts. Each of us has a different set of triggers, the things that initiate dopamine release in the brain."

Will interrupted. He almost felt like raising his hand before speaking, as if he were back in school.

"What does a dopamine rush feel like?"

"Come now, Will. You know. You've felt thousands of them, if not tens of thousands!"

"When?"

"Do you remember when you were holed up in your little man cave, watching me with your wife on your computer screen?"

"Uh-huh."

"The time when she first coaxed two loads out of me in the same day? Well, think back to the moment when you saw my left hand reach around your wife's impeccable ass and start to finger her pussy. Try and remember what that felt like ..."

Will sputtered, "It felt like winning the lottery and finding out I could fly, all at the same moment. It was pure ecstasy."

"That, my friend, is dopamine. Believe me, you know it very well."

Will took a swig of his Guinness. Mark continued.

"Now, as I've said, dopamine is the "reward" drug, to reinforce desired (or, in the case of heroin addicts) undesirable behavior. But even with this powerful drug, it takes (on average) 66 days to firmly cement a habit. Since my first breakthrough with Louise, that's roughly how long she's been in training. But please realize, she's just about 90 days out from having led an extremely sheltered life (as touches sex, anyhow) of 48 years. Even with regular dopamine blasts as reinforcement, 90 days is a very short time to develop an entirely new way of thinking (and acting!) about sex. So, what you have so unfairly characterized as my having "settled into a comfortable habit" is really something quite else. In fact, it is the forcing of your wife, ever-so-patiently, into a new and UNcomfortable habit. Every time she sucks a load out of me, she hears a small voice in her head, saying "Good girl!" And along with that voice comes a huge tide of dopamine into her bloodstream. Both of those things make her feel wonderful. She feels that she has done something as good for humanity as Mother Teresa or Madame Curie ever did. But at the same time, she feels as badass as Lou Reed having just written or performed or done Heroin. And d'you know what? That damn well makes her want to do it again, and again."

"So, to review: Stimulus? A big cock in her face. Response? Suck the cum out of it. Reward? Dopamine rush! I'm not stagnating, Will. I'm training her. As I said, we're all dopamine addicts; we just get called by different names. If you get your dopamine release from stealing items in a store, you're called a 'shoplifter.' And, if you're a woman who gets your dopamine from sucking every mammoth cock that gets shoved in your face, we call you a ..."

Mark was totally the condescending professor, and he was damn well going to make Will finish the sentence he had started.

Will, ruefully, did so: "a slut."

"Oh, well done, lad! Quod Erat Demonstrandum. Yes, a slut. Your Louise is in Slut Training, and her habit is being formed day by day, stroke by stroke, slurp by slurp, cum load by cum load. She is in good hands. The best of hands."

Will could see that Mark was absolutely right. In fact, his embarrassment was such that he turned a very bright shade of red, and held his beer glass up to his cheek to cool it, first one side, and then the other.

"Where did you learn all that?" Will finally humbled himself to ask.

"Oh, here and there, over the years. Mostly from my failures. I was not always the superbly confident wife-fucker you see before you at this moment."

They ordered another round, if only to celebrate the fact that they were now entirely on the same page with regard to Louise's training. After the drinks, Mark shared something new.

"And now, Will ... I've saved the best news for last. I've been able to arrange something that's been in the works since the day you first involved me in the project. Yes, it's taken me three months, but I am now ready to exploit the sense of Obligation which Louise has, and which you so kindly mentioned to me at our initial meeting. Or, perhaps you called it Duty. But I find Obligation to be nearer the mark. Anyhow, I'm about to obligate her to me in the highest degree. It should happened within two weeks, if I could hazard a guess."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Louise... Slut at Last Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 189 milliseconds