• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Louise... Slut at Last Pt. 05

Louise... Slut at Last Pt. 05

12

Will texted Mark around noon on Saturday, to say:

"That was phenomenal!! Can we meet soon to talk strategy?"

Mark texted back, "Not a good idea for us to have another pub meeting so soon after last night. Let's do it by phone. Call me at 4:30 pm today if you can get free."

Will agreed, and it was set up.

Now, to talk with Louise. Mark thought the only way to give her an out was to be pro-active in leaving her an opening. He said,

"Sorry I didn't hear you come in last night, honey. I guess I drank too much and fell asleep around 11:30 ... man, I was really out of it. What time did you come in?

"Oh, not long after that. I should have called so you wouldn't worry. But as I was finishing my shopping, I got a call from Mark, saying he had important news for me that deserved to be delivered in person. So, I went to his place ... and do you know what? That crazy guy had pretended to be my literary agent, and actually got a contract from a major house to get my book published! Doesn't that beat all?"

"Wow! That's incredible news, Lou!" Mark enthused. "So, he was working on this all along and hadn't told you?"

"Apparently. And look at this!" she said, handing him the royal check.

Will let out a low whistle. "Jiminy Crickets! That's unbelievable! This goes straight into your Literary Projects account. You know if you deposit it in joint checking, we'll waste in on toys or groceries, or something stupid. This is all yours!"

And he hugged his wife, picking her up off the ground, while Louise breathed a sigh of relief. She was off the hook for staying out all night fucking Mark. She'd need to be more careful in the future, for sure!

At about 4:15, Will announced to Louise that he was going to go get the car washed. He drove to the car wash, but didn't take it through immediately. Instead, he called Mark.

"Before we talk strategy, I have to say, last night was everything I'd hoped for and then some!"

"Thanks, Will. It was good for me, too!" he chuckled.

"So, what should come next?" Will asked.

"Kind of up to you, I suppose. Don't you have some marching orders for me?"

"Well, I'd like to hear your ideas first," Will answered.

"Well, here's one idea," Mark began. "It was very wise and necessary for you to avoid initiating sex with Louise for these past few months. We needed her as horny and deprived as possible. But now that we are past the tipping point, so to speak, the prescription changes. Now, even tonight if possible, is the time for you to have sex with her. It is critical the we set before her eyes ... and pussy ... a clear A-B comparison between how I fucked her last night and how you fuck her. While the details of my romp with her last night are still very fresh in her mind, we want her to have a look at your little cock, and feel it in her, failing to reach the proper depth to give her an orgasm. If you can manage it, cum quickly, say thanks, and roll over to go to sleep. Women hate that, and we want to present to her mind as many differences between sex with me and sex with you as possible. Make sense?"

"Totally!" Will replied. "I can do that. So, beyond that, what is the next phase?"

"Kind of your call, as I've said. From our prior convos, I take it we have two major line items still to take care of. One is that you wanted to be present in the room while she is being fucked. To my mind, we're pretty far from getting her to that point. While her view of herself may have changed, and her view of what constitutes a proper cock certainly has changed, her view of you has probably not changed at all. In her view, you are still the loyal provider who wants her to be faithful to you."

"But I've had one or two discussions about cuckolding with her before. She should know I have this desire, no matter how deviant it may be to her mind."

"You talked to her once or twice, what, four years ago? Five? Women have ... no, strike that, PEOPLE have an uncanny ability not to hear what they don't want to hear. I guarantee she thinks that was a anomaly, if she hasn't forgotten it altogether."

"So, what's the second line item you mentioned?" Will asked.

"You should know well enough ... it's YOUR line item, after all. You wanted her to take cock from a large assortment of men. From any man, indeed, who gave her so much as a second glance, or seemed to have a decently sized trouser bulge. Wasn't that it?

Something like that, anyhow."

"Yes, close enough."

"So, between those two things, your priority would be?"

Will gave it a moment's thought. "I know this may sound at first like I'm going back on Line Item #1, but I have to say that, for now at least, I'm pretty damn satisfied not being in the same room, so long as I have that great live feed. And zoom capability! You should see the close-up views I have from when you first stuck it in her, and also while you were bouncing her sweet ass on your cock while standing up. Just exquisite stuff! So, I'm content for the present time with Louise not knowing that I know she's fucking another man. And I'm content not ACTUALLY being in the room, since I can virtually be in the room. I guess that leaves Line Item #2."

"Right. Well, now I didn't mean to make that seem easy. And, as I said at our kick-off meeting for Project Fuck Louise, I fail to see how I'm incentivized to let any other guys in on the sweet deal I currently have, fucking your little wife's brains out ..."

"That's right," Will remembered. "I'm supposed to think of an incentive."

"OK, well good luck with that. Your wife is more fun to bone than any of the other wives I've had the pleasure of fucking in my checkered career. It's going to be really hard to share her. In the mean time, I suggest (after your upcoming demonstration of sexual inadequacy) that you leave me free to fuck her exclusively. Whichever line item we go after, we'll need to make sure that the "hook" is set pretty deep. We need her at the point where she NEEDS my cock, not just wants it. We need her thinking that life isn't worth continuing with if not for my regularly stabbing her sweet snatch."

"Fair enough," Will responded. He'd doubted Mark before, and had been proven very wrong to do so.

"Good, then. We'll be in touch!"

After they'd hung up, Will remembered that he still had to get the car washed. It wouldn't do any good to come home with the car unwashed ... there would be a LOT of questions!

**************

That night, Will carried out Mark's suggestion about initiating intimacy with Louise. Louise was rather taken aback, having fallen into the easy pattern of letting all her sexual favors go to Mark and Mark alone. But she agreed. How could she not? He'd not asked for sex from her in over two months. It would seem completely wrong of her to deny him now.

From her perspective, of course, it was a debacle. Will (on account of his very frequent jerk sessions in his study, to her and Mark cavorting live or recorded) just didn't have much arousal potential. But eventually, she got him going, being careful not to use any of the techniques that Mark had shown her. That would raise suspicions for sure. But she put on one of her old sexy outfits, a one-piece swimsuit with cutouts. There was so little fabric that it was essentially a "zero piece swimsuit". But it grabbed her curves in all the right places, the upper straps barely covering her areolas, and the central portion riding up her butt crack and splitting, rather than covering, her labia. She put on matching high platform heels and paraded around for him. When he was hard, he applied some lube to her and started fucking her in the missionary position. As suggested by Mark, he came in about 45 seconds, pulled out his limp dick, rolled over and went to sleep.

"Good night, Lou!" he said sleepily.

Louise was disgusted at his incompetence as a lover. She wanted to text Mark and head to his place for a proper fucking right then and there! But she played it cautiously, and spooned behind Will until finally sleep gave her escape from the pathetic attempt at sex offered by her husband.

**************

Although Will was letting Mark do the decision making for now, he did spring one surprise on him and on Louise ... he demanded that Louise invite Mark over for dinner. He reckoned that Mark would take it fully in stride, but that it would be fun to put Louise through a little torment by bringing her new lover into their home. The potential for messing with her head was just too delicious to miss out on.

"Dinner? Why?" Louise asked, seeming mildly alarmed. She wondered if Will had somehow learned or sensed something about her night with Mark.

"Isn't it obvious? To celebrate the publication of your novel! And to thank him for the huge part he played in that."

Louise couldn't say no to that, so she made the call to Mark. He seemed to be fine with the idea, and it was decided that he should come over early Sunday evening.

When it was almost time for Mark to arrive at the Irwin residence, Will staked a claim on the big cushy chair in the corner of the living room, so that Louise and Mark would have to share the small sofa opposite him. That's the position he wanted to see them in for at least the first part of the evening.

But when they were all seated, Will's careful arrangements were rendered moot by the bombshell that Mark dropped on them. Right after he sat down, he looked grave, and said:

"I have to tell you guys ... that I'm going through a life-changing event right now, and it's kind of stressing me out."

Louise had no idea what his "life changing event" was, unless it was him fucking her all night two nights ago, and it had better not be that, she thought.

"My wife has taken a definite turn for the worse, and I'm going to have to institutionalize her. I've arranged for an around-the-clock nurse until that can happen, but ultimately she's regressed to where she is past the point where home care is viable. The Thornbrier Center will have a spot for her in about two weeks' time. Until then, she'll be supervised 24/7 by her nurse."

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" Louise sympathized. Will nodded.

"It's not like I didn't see this day approaching. But one never expects it to overtake one so suddenly."

"If there's anything we can do, anything at all ..." Will started.

"Well, to be honest, I never would have made it this far without your generosity in letting Louise visit me from time to time. The fellowship of kindred minds, and all that. She's been an absolute godsend!"

"But, of course!" Will replied. "Least we can do, right Lou?" He looked at his wife.

"Oh, that goes without saying. And I'm willing to keep helping in that way, if need be. Just say the word."

"Well, bless you both! And now, it is time to pass on from my dour news to the exceedingly joyous event which necessitated this dinner. Will, certainly you've got some alcohol about the place? There needs to be a toast! Or three!"

Will took the cue and retreated to get drinks for everyone. While he was gone, Louise leaned over and whispered earnestly to Mark:

"Mark, dear, you must KNOW I'll be with you through this! Every day, if need be!"

"I know you will," Mark said. "But I owe you so much already!"

"Don't be stupid, Mark! I can think of at least ten thousand ways I owe you!"

The dinner went exceedingly well from everyone's point-of-view. For Louise, it was clear both that Will suspected nothing of what had transpired between her and Mark, and that he was willing to allow her free rein to visit him as much as he needed. For Will, though there was none of the "I just fucked another man" awkwardness from Louise, he could see that everything was headed in a very good direction for the three of them. With Mark needing so much comfort in the coming days, he was almost sure of getting to view daily fuck-fests between Mark and his wife. Mark, for his part, had a few cards he was not showing. Cards that he could not show while still playing the grieving husband. But, he too, was glad that Louise was willing to visit him daily. And he saw no reason in the world not to exploit this advantage. He would hold her to that promise; he would be very needy indeed!

Directly after Mark had left their house, Louise texted him:

"Darling ... PLEASE say that I am to come to you tomorrow! And tell me, what time?"

After Mark returned home, he replied:

"11:00 am? Just after you've had time for the gym and a meal?"

"Perfect!" Louise confirmed.

With Millie under constant supervision, of course, Louise could come and go at almost any time. But 11:00 am suited her, and she was eager when she arrived at Mark's late Monday morning.

He led her down the hall, as always, to his bedroom. But this time, he did not close the door immediately. Louise pulled out a the desk chair and motioned for Mark to sit down.

"I just think I need to clear the air here a bit, if it's okay. Can we talk first?"

"Of course," Mark agreed, and took a seat on the edge of the bed.

"You see, after what you ... after what I ... after what passed between us on Friday night, I want to make sure we are on the same page. I feel as if I've been so self-deceived the entire time. I knew I wanted you, almost from the very beginning, wanted your big cock, too, if I'm honest. And all that "ministry" stuff I said turned out to be only window-dressing, to make myself not feel so bad about being a sex-crazed adulterer. So, with your permission, I'm going to drop all the "ministry" crap and just admit to you and myself that I'm in this for myself and for my pleasure, and of course for your pleasure too, love! But most of all, I just really need you to keep fucking me with that majestic cock of yours!"

"You do NOT have my permission!" Mark said in a tone of mock offense. It rattled Louise, and it took her a few seconds to get her bearings enough to remember what she had asked permission for. He went on.

"You have ABSOLUTELY been ministering to me, and I shall expect your ministry to be even more helpful to me in the future! No, we shall not have less ministry, but more! You see, love, until Friday night, it all seemed so one-sided to me. You were helping me, but I was doing nothing at all for you. But Friday ... and not just because of the book deal, but because I could see that you really DID enjoy fucking me, and being taken like that ... I finally saw that I have a ministry to you, too! So, not only have you kept your ministry, but now I have one to you as well. We are doubly blessed!"

How did Mark always know the very best thing to say, Louise wondered.

"Now that you say so, Mark, it's so obvious to me! Of COURSE that was a ministry to me. You can't possibly know how much I needed to be fucked that night ... and in just that way ... and by the perfect person! I feel as if I'm alive for the first time in years! Ministry, indeed! Double ministry!"

"Are you certain this is not just the royalty check talking?" Mark joked.

"No, silly," Louise retorted, and punched his arm playfully. "But I did deposit the check this morning, so thank you AGAIN for that!"

Will was tuned in by now, and training the two remotely controlled cameras on the bed, which was imminently to be bounced upon by the horny couple.

And he was correct in his prognosis. They wasted no time at all. Mark shut and locked the door while Louise got naked and lay down face-up on Mark's bed. Mark disrobed and climbed onto the bed next to her. He started fondling her breasts with his left hand, and they began to kiss deeply. Louise reached her right down and began to stroke Mark's flaccid cock. Soon, it blossomed into full erection in her hand. Even now, she was always surprised at how large it got. She sat up and bent over, taking as much of his rigid manhood into her mouth as possible, while her right hand played with his balls. She moved her mouth up and down his cock, not to the point of gagging, but close. She could feel him swell and throb in her mouth. It seemed its own living thing, apart from Mark, with its own big "heart" on the end of the shaft. Suddenly, she had a random thought and stopped sucking. She looked at her lover.

"That phrase you used a while back ... 'polishing your knob' ... did you make that up? It's very clever."

"No, I'm afraid I can't claim that one, love. I think it's in common parlance."

"Really? I've never heard anyone say it. Perhaps I hang around with too tame a crowd?"

And she immediately went back to her knob polishing. Mark's eyes rolled back in pleasure. This was going to be so good. When he was fully ready, he told her:

"Climb on me, Louise ... let's give you a little ride!"

She straddled his legs, facing him, then reached down to guide his cock head into her anticipation-filled pussy. She eased him in and then slowly sat all the way down on his vertical stick. Slowly, she started up and back down again, establishing a gentle rhythm. She leaned forward and supported her upper body with her hands. Her beautiful tits dangled just inches above Mark's face. He reached up to play with them. He lifted them, hefted them, squished them together, kneaded them. It all felt wonderful to her. Finally, she started picking up the rhythm. There was a nice slapping sound at the bottom of every stroke, when she banged against his scrotum. Now, he grabbed her by the waist and picked her up, making the strokes even a bit longer. It felt like at the top of each stroke, he might come out of her, because she could feel her wet, married hole expand to be able to reach around his cock head. Then, he did a new thing. He lifted her with more force and wouldn't let her go back down very far at all, but kept her near "top dead center", his swollen head playing a game of peek-a-boo ... now you see it, now you don't. It was like fucking a cock with fifty percent more girth, and she could feel her pussy stretched with every short going out and coming in of his monster cock head. It was super pleasurable, but also frustrating in a way, because she longed to have him DEEP inside her once again! He could see the frustration on her face, and when he sensed she could not take it any longer, on the downstroke, he thrust her down forcefully to the base of his cock. Relief! And now he was pounding her mercilessly, long-dicking her vigorously, manipulating her altitude by his hands on her perfect round, slutty ass. He was going to cum. "I'm cumming!" she said at virtually the same time. He shot his big load of hot, adulterous seed deep into her married womb. Eventually, they fell motionless, and just lay there, her tits on his chest, both catching their breath.

"That thing you did ..." she finally managed.

"Yes?"

"That ... was AMAZING! Write that down somewhere, so you don't forget to do that to me again!"

"I won't forget, love. I promise!"

At home, Will had made quite a mess on his keyboard, and was fetching cotton swabs and isopropyl alcohol to clean the cum off it before the action picked up again.

**************

When he wasn't watching Mark fuck his wife, Will dreamed about the future, and what it held. He started to see that there were a lot of ways that he could take things with Louise, and he had to do some soul-searching (to the degree that you could still call his wife-debasing essential self a "soul") about what he really wanted most.

He still did want to be present in the room with Louise and a lover, he thought. But maybe that's not what he wanted most. He thought about publishing some of the high resolution videos of Louise and Mark on a porn site, to popularize her new-found slut status. That seemed to make his dick hard. But he was not sure if Mark would go for it. The videos were not really editable to crop out the faces of the couple. He thought about getting pixelization software to hide the faces, as he'd seen on some videos. But part of the allure of watching porn was to watch the faces, especially the woman's face while the man was really, really pounding her hard.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Louise... Slut at Last Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds