• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Louise... Slut at Last Pt. 06

Louise... Slut at Last Pt. 06

12

Mark had to spend the better part of an hour talking Louise down from the experience of being ogled and then approached by the church men at Denny's. Perhaps she had a touch of Stockholm Syndrome, but she mostly seemed to look at Mark as her deliverer, as the one who got her out of that place, conveniently forgetting (or pushing out of her consciousness) the fact that it was his fault she had been there in the first place, in a skimpy nightclub dress and no panties.

Mark assured her that he wouldn't buy her any more outfits if she didn't want him to, and that he certainly would not ever again ask her to go outside her comfort zone when dressing for public dates. She was relieved, but still traumatized by the church Men's Group staring at her pussy across the diner, and especially by Pastor Bennett and Rick the Pervert coming over to their table. The Pastor had been nice, but the look in Rick's eyes had been pure hunger, unalloyed lust. She shuddered.

Mark made her tea and they just lounged about until she was calm enough to drive home. Then, even though Mark figured Will had probably tuned in to see him talk to Louise (and, sadly, not to fuck her, not in that state of mind), he still called Will to make sure he was aware of Louise's emotional state.

"She's going to balk at going to church tomorrow, but do your best to get her there. It'll be fine. Your Pastor was very discreet when he came over, and she'll be welcomed into God's house just as on any other Sunday. You can count on it."

"Okay, if you say so," Mark said, sounding doubtful.

Sure enough, Louise feigned a mild cold Saturday evening and said she was turning in early.

"If I don't feel better in the morning," she told her husband, "I may skip church."

"Okay," he said, "I will pray that you feel better."

Will woke early on Sunday morning, and found Louise already at her writing desk. Probably, she had been hoping to get in a few hours' worth of writing and then climb into bed and pretend to be sick so as to have an excuse to miss church. So it was unfortunate for her that Will found her up bright and early and working. It rather gave lie to the notion of her being ill, and (feeling somewhat defeated) she determined to go to church and brave whatever apocalypse of judgment awaited her there. She wore an old conservative pantsuit, made of dark grey wool. She reckoned it was the unsexiest outfit that she owned.

But at church, nothing had changed. Nobody approached her. She did not get the feeling that other women were gossiping about her in social hour after church. She ran into three of the six men who had glimpsed her exposed womanhood the previous morning (Pastor Bennett and two others), but none of them referred to it. They just waved "hi" to her, as on any normal Sunday. None of the wives seemed to be gossiping about her or pointing to her. She began to think that she would survive this debacle. She didn't even see Rick, which was a true blessing. The Pastor asked her when her book would be available for purchase on Amazon, just small talk. It was as if she hadn't taken Denny's by storm in that Corvette red mini-dress that rode up her ass cheeks, and as if she hadn't spent most of the meal flashing everyone. It was truly weird. But she was going to chalk this up as a near miss, and learn her lesson to be much more cautious in the future.

The rest of Sunday was uneventful for the three friends, but on Monday morning, Will checked the charges on the credit card he had put at Mark's disposal. There was a slew of new charges on the card. He knew about the sexy, slutty outfits that Mark had been buying for Louise. But some of the new ones were for carpentry or other work, from some home renovation outfit. He didn't see how that was part of the plan, and figured that Mark was trying to pull a fast one on him. He called him from work.

"What're all these home renovation charges on my card?" Will demanded. "Fixing your place up on my nickel?"

"I'm having Millie's old room completely done over. You should come see it when you get a chance."

"And how, exactly, does your little home makeover help me?" Will wanted to know.

"I'm glad you asked. I'm crafting that room into a very special place for our Louise. This is the room in which she will be entertaining ... fucking ... other men. Many other men."

"Wow!" Will whispered, amazed. Once again, he had doubted Mark, and it looked as if Mark was going to prove him wrong once more.

"What men?" Will asked.

"Do you really care? You'll get to watch it all, of course. I'm having both cameras moved in there, and I'm buying a third for super close-up shots."

"I mean, though, what men? Where will you find them? Who are they?"

"Picture me out on the town with Louise. Upscale place, valet parking. Your wife dressed to the nines. Or, well, partially undressed. She attracts quite a large amount of attention. When she has to excuse herself to go to the bathroom, all manner of gentlemen suitors come up to me at our table and say, "I just have to say ... your wife is STUNNING!"

"I say, 'Oh, she's not my wife, just a ... business associate.'" Some of them get pretty bold at that point and ask me for her phone number. I don't give it, but I take theirs, and their business cards. I tell them that when Louise has an open date on her calendar, I will call them."

"So, you're her manager?" they would ask. "'Yes, something like that', I would say. I never once had to use the word 'pimp'. But I now have the contact information for about 60 of the city's finest men (and a few not-so-fine ones, too), each one chomping at the bit to fuck your wife. And she won't come cheaply, either. How's that for incentivizing myself?" He chuckled heartily.

Will's first instinct was to do what almost any husband would do and become very offended, maybe even drive over to Mark's house and punch him. But before he could think what to do, he realized that he was not offended at all, and that indeed this was EXACTLY how he wanted to see Louise ... turned into a prostitute, fucking a host of lusty men. It was an exquisite plan.

"So, when does she get started in her new line of work?" Will asked.

"I need to train her to do anal, first. And then not fuck her for a few days to get her nice and horned up. You should get to see your little slut turn her first trick within ten days or so."

Lest some of these horny fish would get off the hook, so to speak, Mark would occasionally send them photos he had taken of Louise, wearing skimpy outfits and lingerie, in his room. That would make sure that their interest stayed fresh. And while not, at this juncture, quoting them prices, he hinted that they'd better start saving up if they really wanted a chance at this well-built, slutty wife. For most of them, this wasn't going to present any challenge at all, of course, based on the places he had showed off Louise's body for them. Most of them were pretty wealthy.

The anal sex training went even better than Mark had anticipated. He knew from Will that Louise was very resistant to this. One afternoon, they were fucking in his bedroom, and he just started playing around her puckered little hole with a lubed up finger, and then two. He found that if she was straddling him to polish his knob, with her ass in his face, he could spend most of his time licking her pussy and give some "digital" attention to her asshole on the side. By the time he went back to fucking her, Louise's little puckered starfish was pretty well lubed up. He would make 4 or 5 good full strokes in her pussy, then, pull out and softly bump his cockhead up against her tight virgin asshole. He did this in a cyclical fashion for several cycles, pressing a bit harder every time he came back around to her asshole. Finally, on one time, he just went for it, gradually increased the forward thrust on his cock until his head popped past her tight, married sphincter. As he did this, Louise realized what was going to happen, and that he was not just playing around on the outside any more. She said,

"No ... I don't ... don't think it ... won't ... ohmygod ... shit! Wow, keep doing that!"

And just like that, he took her anal virginity. He was very gentle in his strokes until she got relaxed enough to really start banging hard. But even when he did that, she didn't recoil or try to pull away. She was kind of a natural at anal, it seemed. He laughed at Will's story of trying to get Louise to give him anal sex. It was not hard to imagine what happened.

"The little cuck just took No for an answer!" he laughed to himself. "Much better to just get her over the hump, and then she'll thank you for it."

They practiced anal sex, along with their regular romps, for the rest of that week. And then, without warning, Mark stopped calling her. She waited four days without contacting him. By then, she seemed extremely desperate to have his cock.

"My darling Louise," Mark gave out his rehearsed lines. "You've done so much for me already. I do believe that I have reached full emotional healing, thanks to all your wonderful help!"

Louise was taken aback. Surely he knew it was not a one-way thing anymore, that she needed him now as badly as he had ever needed her. But she didn't want to come right out and beg him for the sex she now needed so badly.

"What if I get lonely? Or, if I need someone?"

"I've thought of a solution for that, love," said Mark. "I have a few very close friends that are right this moment in the same kind of need I was in when you started ministering to me. Some of them may be even worse off. Horrendous wives, soul-crushing jobs. The kind of help you could give them would be of incalculable value!"

"But, they wouldn't be you!" Louise objected.

"No, not exactly," Mark admitted. "But some of them may well be even better lovers than I've been. Unless I miss my guess, limitless sexual adventure is in your future ... even as you are helping emotionally needy men."

"I don't know ..." Louise said softly.

"And they're all completely safe, too. I've made them produce their clean STD test results. Every one, clean as a whistle."

"You make is sound like there are a lot of them," Louise said.

"Well, yes," Mark admitted. "The need of the world for this kind of love is ... well, it's an aching chasm of pain and frustration. Look, I can just set you up with the first gentleman, Roger. And if you don't like how it goes, we need go no further."

"When could Roger be available?" Louise asked almost frantically, her pussy flooding her panties with its juices.

"On a moment's notice, I dare say," Mark said, pleased.

"Today? This afternoon?" Louise said hopefully. "Please tell me that I can fuck Roger today? Please?"

"Consider it done, dear friend." Can you be here at say, 3:00 pm?"

"We're not doing it in your bedroom, are we? That's creepy."

"Of course not. I've completely redone Millie's old room. It's altogether different now, and sets just the right tone. You and Roger will love it!

"Ok, thank you, Mark. See you at 2:59 pm, then," Louse said, trying to inject just a bit of humor, while giving vent to her great frustration and need to be balled ... hard and long, by a big cock.

Roger Manning was a highly place executive in a local software firm. He was 58, with a fine head of hair, greying at the temples. Roger never had trouble getting women, and he'd fucked have the females in his building at work. But what he truly preferred was a high-class call girl. When he'd first seen Louise with Mark one night at a swanky bar, he took her to be exactly the kind of mature but hot "professional" lady he favored. Her outfit left almost nothing to the imagination, so he felt very sure that there would be no disappointments. Mark's quoted price for Roger's desired 90-minute date was very steep, but he could handle it, and a nice tip, too, he told Louise's curly-haired "Manager."

"Oh, about the tip," Mark warned him. "Louise is very particular about not seeing any money during the time of your appointment with her. So, please leave the fee with me on your way in to see her, and leave the tip with me on your way out. I do all her accounting, and will absolutely see she gets it!"

It seemed odd, to Roger, but a completely insignificant detail compared to the impossible good fortune of getting to fuck a piece of ass like Louise Irwin.

"Sure thing," he answered Mark. "No worries."

Louise arrived at Mark's place at 2:50 pm, ahead of schedule. He told her that Roger was available from 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm, and then took her in to see the renovated room. She was amazed. The room was entirely re-done in plum-colored paint. There was a large mahogany armoire dominating one wall, and original paintings in ornate frames on three of the four walls. There was a large bed in the center of the room. But what surprised her most was the plethora of mirrors. There were large mirrors on three walls, and a large rectangular one above the headboard of the bed. There was even a big mirror above the bed. This way, she thought, I can see Roger fuck me. Wow!

Mark stepped over to the armoire and opened the two main doors. Inside was the complete selection of clothing he had bought her: all of her clubwear and all of the lingerie, too. He picked out a very minimal yellow string bikini for her to wear.

"This is the kind of thing I think Roger will like," Mark said, although he was not merely guessing. He had shown Roger the whole portfolio of Louise in the various outfits. Mark also picked up a pair of high platform heels, also in yellow, from the floor of the armoire, where they stood among more than a dozen other pairs. Louise had worn them all at least once, either to be taken out on the town, to be fucked, or to be photographed by Mark.

"I'll leave you to change, Louise," Mark said, and exited the door of the newly refurbished room. It still smelled new, Louise thought. But mostly, she thought about how wet her pussy was. She hoped that 3:30 would please come soon, and that Roger had a big dick to fuck her with. She was in dire need.

When Roger did arrive in the room, she was bowled over by how distinguished he looked. He could be a U. S. Senator, or a captain of industry, or something like that. She loved the touch of grey at his temples. Roger did not waste any time, but got completely undressed. When he turned around to face her, she was stunned by the massive meat pole that pointed up at her. It may have been an inch or so shorter than Mark's, but it just had a huge girth and heft to it. It throbbed like some alien life force.

Roger didn't say anything at all, but just stepped closer to where Louise was seated on the bed. The indication was clear. She took the huge head of his cock into her now-talented mouth, past her lovely dick-sucking lips. She worked him over good. It was clear she was having a good effect on him. She used her right hand to cup his balls while she moved her lips all the way up and down his fuckpole. She knew that he was definitely thicker than Mark by how much her mouth had to strain to get him in and to keep her teeth from contacting his shaft.

At first, Roger let Louise do all the work. He stood motionless, head thrown back in ecstasy. He gently took the straps of her string bikini down over her shoulders to fully expose her breasts. Then he began to fondle them, gently at first, and then more firmly. He tweaked her erect nipples gently, and she could feel her pussy lips getting wet around the tiny patch of yellow fabric that hid them from view. Finally, Roger needed more, and placed his hands on the back of Louise's head, and began to face fuck her. About 20 seconds later, he was jetting big spurts of cum down her throat. She struggled to swallow them all, and he finally released her head. Her mouth came up off his fat, glorious cock. She was exhilarated, but she still needed to be fucked. Mark had said Roger could be with her for 90 minutes, so she sure hoped he wasn't a "one hit wonder." She immediately began sucking him back to hardness. She looked up at him with her perfectly made-up big brown eyes, looking for his approval. She got it. Roger looked very gratified indeed.

"You're very, very good, Louise!" he told her.

"You haven't seen anything, yet!" she answered back.

At the computer monitor in his study, as always, Will was keeping up with the action, and had spilled one load already, about the same time Roger shot his load of spunk into Louise's slutty mouth. He went to get a beer in preparation for Act II.

Roger was almost hard again now, and once again, Louise cast her eyes up to him, as if to say, "How would you like to take me next?"

The message received, Roger pulled out of Louise's mouth and turned her over on the edge of the bed. He guided her hips upward, so that she knew to get up on her knees.

"Head down, ass up, please," Roger commanded. And that's how he took her, plunging his entire monster meat into her balls-deep from the first stroke. Perhaps because he had just cum, Roger had amazing endurance, and Louise was glad. She shuddered her way through two orgasms, and he was still pounding.

"He must work out," Louise thought. "He's got to have burned 700 calories since he started boning me with that monster.

"It feels SO good, darling" she told him.

Roger smiled and redoubled his efforts. He loved every curve of her upward pointed ass, of her thighs, of her calves, and of her petite and intricate feet, adorned with a perfect set of hot yellow "fuck me" shoes. He was more than getting his money's worth. He'd be leaving a large tip with Louise's Manager, that was for sure!

Roger then gently guided Louise's ass down to the bed, but he stayed inside her and continued to fuck her from behind. It produced a different angle, one advantageous to catching Louise's G-spot, and she came almost right away.

"You like this position, eh?" Roger chuckled. "I'm making a note of it for next time!" He continued to pump away at her for about ten minutes. Then he got all the way up on the bed and had her ride him. But it was not like Mark had done this with her. Roger had her face backwards, away from him, in "Reverse Cowgirl" position. Once again, the curvature of his manly meat combined with the angle produced by this new position caused her to reach another orgasm right away. She was beginning to feel very, very taken with Roger. Finally, Roger flipped her over on her back and mounted her from above. But again, he had a different trick than she'd experienced before. He grasped her ankles with his magnificent, large, tanned hands, and gently forced her legs back and apart, so that her pubic mound stood out clearly, waiting to be penetrated. Roger's cock, still glistening wet with Louise's juices, plunged mercilessly into her hot, married snatch. It strained her hamstrings a bit to be in this position, but she didn't have to stay there long. Soon, he was shooting rope after rope of pent-up lust lotion into her hot gash. It was a monster load, much bigger than the one she had swallowed.

She looked up at the big antique clock on the wall. It was 4:45 pm. Probably not time for another round. But she was going to speak to Mark about getting the chance to "comfort" Roger again. Soon. And often. She lay on her back in a reverie, while he laid beside her and told her over and over again what a great time he had had with her.

"You, my dear, are an amazing sexual athlete!" he enthused. "That was the best time I've had, ever, I think."

Louise just smiled over at him coyly, wondering if all men but Will had enormous cocks that were able to give her multiple orgasms. She hadn't been a Math major, but she'd remembered enough from a Statistics class to know the perils of making conclusions based on small sample sizes. Her sample size, was tiny, only 2. But the cocks were both as huge and capable as the sample was tiny. And, although she definitely wanted to fuck Roger again, she also was more than curious to meet some of Mark's other lonely male friends. Maybe she should start keeping a little diary of the cocks she had taken. Although it was very early in the experiment, she was beginning to wonder if, indeed, the entire male world was populated with large, wonderful, capable cocks, and that only her husband was deficient in this regard? It was a theory to be tested, for sure.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Louise... Slut at Last Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 157 milliseconds