• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Louise Submits Ch. 08

Louise Submits Ch. 08

12

Greetings all, I again wish to thank all who have read, voted, and commented on this series. This story is a work of fiction and fantasy. The events depicted did not and should not happen in real life. Any similarities to real persons are strictly coincidental. I also need to state that everyone in this chapter is above the age of 18.

I also wish to thank Steve for all his assistance while I write. His thoughts and corrections are very welcome.

Please enjoy my story. Vote and/or comment.

*****

Wow, that was the best night's sleep I have ever had. I woke up entangled with Amber. Her arms were around me, my arms were around her and our naked bodies pressed against each other. I looked at her and she was still sound asleep so I didn't move. I didn't want to wake her. I just lay beside my Mistress and looked at her. She was so beautiful. I never realized before just how pretty she was. Just like an angel, but she had a devil within her. She has come up with so many things for me to do and I enjoyed them all.

Last night I was fucked by her daddy while I ate her pretty pussy. I loved every second of it and wanted more. I knew I would get more of her pussy, but I wanted her dad's cock too. Well, I wanted a cock in my cunt period. It felt so good being fucked.

I've had sex before with other guys, but for some reason it was different with her daddy. It could have been that I was made to do it with him or it was because Amber was there with us. I don't know what it was, but it was special to me.

I watched her sleeping for another 10 minutes. She slowly opened her eyes and looked right at me. I smiled at her and said, "Good morning my beautiful Mistress."

She smiled back at me saying, "And good morning to you my slave. Are you ready for some fun today?"

I said, "Yes Mistress I am. I want to make you happy. Just as happy as you made me last night."

"So, you enjoyed fucking my daddy?" She asked.

"Yes, I did very much. He has such a nice cock and I want it in me again." I told her.

Amber giggled and said, "And you will my slave, many more times. Daddy liked you and said he wanted more of you. He told me that you were the best fuck of anyone I've brought to him."

That made me so proud. I had no idea why it made me proud, but it did. After all, I was made to fuck him and suck his cock. What girl in her right mind would want that? But I did, and I wanted more. He was older than me, but I didn't care. After all, I sucked that old math guy off too.

She let me go and said, "Go use the bathroom slave and then fix us some breakfast. Bacon and eggs sounds good to me. I like mine scrambled."

Getting out of bed, I rushed into the bathroom to pee and wash up some. I knew today would be busy, but for some reason, I wanted to please Amber. I peed, washed and went to the kitchen. I got the coffee going and then the bacon. The eggs would be last to make. I was hungry and hoped she was too.

As I was cooking, I heard some noises in the bedroom, but didn't know what was going on. I was sure Amber was doing something in there. But I couldn't leave the bacon cooking. I just kept busy watching the bacon and trying to stay away from the pan. I didn't get the grease splatters on my naked body; however, I did get a couple on my titties.

I was just putting the eggs in when Amber came out of the bedroom, fully dressed. She was smiling and I knew she had something up her sleeve. I looked at her and she laughed a little, but never said a word to me. Amber sat down and I poured her coffee. When the eggs were done, I fixed us plates and put hers in front of her. Then I sat with her to eat.

As we ate, she asked, "Do you know how to ride a bike slave?"

I said, "Yes Mistress, I do. I have one in my garage that I ride for exercise."

Then she said, "Great. I have one too and will pick it up when we go out. Ever ride naked?"

I said, "Oh no Mistress, I have never done that. I don't think that would be a good idea to be riding around town naked. I could be arrested."

"Oh, it would be fun. I could ride behind you and see your naked ass wiggling back and forth as you pedal." She said. "Or I could see your little tits bounce some. Of course, they won't bounce much because they are so little."

"Please Mistress, I can't ride naked." I begged. "Anything else, but not riding a bike naked in public. You have to protect me, you promised."

She started laughing at me and said, "Now Louise, do you really think I would make you do something that could get you in trouble. If you were arrested, I wouldn't have you to play with and I would have to find someone else for the party."

I remembered about the party then. I would be fucking all my students. I said, "Mistress, you said you wouldn't make me strip in front of the students and you wouldn't make me fuck them. Please, that's not right. It isn't even right to be doing what I am with you."

She just stared at me for a minute and I thought I was in big trouble. Then, she said, "Now Louise, you're not to argue with me. I know what is best for you. I'm your Mistress and you have agreed to it. But now you don't want to do what I want, so you have to be punished."

I cried, "Mistress please, I don't think it is right for a teacher to fuck all her students. It wasn't right when they got a mother of twins to fuck everyone, including her own kids or a preacher's wife to put out like that either. And now it isn't right for a teacher to do it. I don't want to do it, but you say I have too and I agreed to be your slave. But please don't hurt me Mistress."

I was just babbling now. I was in tears and had no idea what else her evil mind would do with me. It was going to be a long year for me in school. I guess if I had to fuck all of them, I would let them. I even thought if it turned out good, I could teach them all while naked. My mind was wandering into all sorts of nasty perverted things now. I don't know what she did to get into my mind like that, but she did it.

My thoughts were interrupted when she said, "Ok, punishment time. Up on the table slave, on your back and spread your legs."

I snapped out of my thoughts and realized she was going to spank my naked cunt. It was something she has wanted to do and now that I have pissed her off, she was going to do it. Reluctantly, I did as she ordered and moved the dishes out of the way so I could get on the table. I got up, turned around and lay on my back. I didn't want to, but I spread my legs, knowing my cunt was wide open and was going to hurt very soon.

Tears were already running from my eyes. How could an 18-year-old make a grown woman cry. It isn't right. But I knew I would be crying more soon.

Amber said, "Now slave, this isn't going to be easy. I don't want to do it, but you have pushed me too far. You will get 5 hard swats to your naked bald cunt. If you move you get 2 more. Each time you move, close your legs or try to cover your cunt, you get 2 extra. Understand that slave?"

Through my tears of fear, I said, "Yes Mistress, I will do my best for you."

Amber stood back and lined up the wooden spoon on my naked cunt. I knew it would hurt a lot, but I had to take it. I didn't want any more than the 5. I didn't want those either, but I argued with her and had agreed on punishments when I became her slave.

I closed my eyes so I couldn't see her when she hit my cunt, but she said, "No Louise, open your eyes and watch me."

I opened my eyes back up. I hated this, but hopefully I would be able to hold my position so I got no more than the 5 she promised me. I watched as she lifted the spoon in the air. I watched as it all happen, Amber raising the spoon, bringing it down and connecting with my cunt.

"SPLAT" is the sound it made as it hit my dripping wet cunt. I screamed, but held my legs open and kept my hands away from it.

Then I watched her bring it back up and then down again. "SPLAT" it hit me again.

My cunt was throbbing, but I didn't move. I couldn't handle any extras. She brought it back up and then it hit my cunt again. "SPLAT"

I was bawling like a baby after the third one, but I still had to manage 2 more. They both went quickly. It was like she went into fast motion and I heard "SPAT, SPLAT" one right after the other. I was crying so hard. I screamed and cried and screamed some more. I never felt anything that painful before. I hope she never does that again.

The next thing I felt was her lips on my naked cunt. She was between my legs kissing my raw cunt. She said, "Now is the time we have to make it better. Just relax my slave and let mistress calm your cunt down. I know it hurt, but you needed it."

I couldn't say anything. I was crying so hard. That really hurt and I think she hit my cunt as hard as she could. I had learned my lesson and would never piss her off again. Now she has beaten my naked ass, my tits and finally my cunt. They all hurt, but nothing could compare to being spanked on your cunt.

Her lips on my cunt helped me. She kissed, licked my lips and then got to my clit. It was sore and she was very careful with it. I think the spoon hit me right on my clit. But even if it didn't, it still hurt.

She continued licking and sucking on me and made me cum. Then she planted one big sloppy kiss on my cunt and backed away.

She looked at me and said; "Now my slave, I hope you've learned that you don't argue with your mistress and you do whatever I say. I'm sorry it had to be this way, but you deserved it, and besides I wanted to do it anyway. If I hadn't been pissed, I might not have hit your cunt so hard, but now you know how it feels."

I sobbed and said, "Yes Mistress, I know and it really hurts. I will do as you want in the future and try not to argue with you. I am sorry Mistress."

"Very good slave, now go clean up and we can go to the park. Betty will be waiting for us and she says her pussy is ready too." Amber told me.

I didn't know when she had talked to Betty, but I guessed it was when I was cooking. I hurried into the bedroom and got a quick shower. After drying off, I wondered if she was going to allow me some clothes today. After all, we would be in a park where there might be children.

As I came back into the living room, Amber said, "Here, put this on. Don't want you in trouble, but be ready to take it off when I say."

I said, "Thank you Mistress. I will do as you say today."

I took the one thing she gave me and slipped it on. It was a sun dress and not very long. It just barely covered my ass, but at least I was covered. I knew if I bent over or even sat down, everything would show.

We went outside and she said we would take her car. I started to get in the car and then remembered her rules. I lifted my little dress up and sat on my naked ass. She has leather seats in her car, so it would be easy to clean up any juice from my cunt.

But she made me get back out. She said, "Get your bike out so we can go riding later."

I went into the garage and pulled my bike out and wheeled it to her car. I never realized it before, but she had a rack on the back for bikes. It would hold 2 bikes. I wondered if she had just put that on yesterday. I got my bike onto the rack and knew as I was hoisting it up, my little dress raised up over my naked ass. I hoped none of my neighbors saw me.

Once it was locked in place, I got back in the car with my dress around my waist. She said, "You are such a good slave most of the time. I am glad you remembered the rule of how to sit. If not, I would have had to spank you right out here in your drive way."

I didn't like that idea at all. The neighbors would see that and I would be ruined. But, I said, "Yes Mistress, I am trying hard to please you."

She then said, "Very good. Now, let's go get my bike. Daddy is not home right now, so you won't have to suck his cock again for a while."

She backed out of my drive and headed toward her house. I didn't know where she lived and tried to see where we were going, but with all the turns she took, I had no idea. Then about 30 minutes later, she pulled into another housing area and these houses were all huge. She pulled into her drive way and got out. She told me to sit in the car and wait for her.

She got out and opened her garage. A couple minutes later she was coming back out with her bike, put it on the rack with mine, and we headed back out. I wasn't sure which park we were going to, but I figured it was the one closest to my home. And I was wrong, we passed that one and continued down the road. There was another park a little farther away and that is where we went. I sure hoped no one that knew me would be there today. After all, Betty wants me naked and Amber said I would be when we arrived for me to eat her pussy.

We drove to the park and when she parked, she said, "Slave, I want you to be on your best behavior today. Do everything I say and do it immediately. If you don't, your cunt is going to be hurting a lot more than it was this morning. Do I make myself clear to you?"

How can an 18-year-old girl talk to a teacher like that? It was like she was my mother making sure I was a good little girl. But, I said, "Yes Mistress, I will obey. I don't want my cunt spanked again."

"Very good," She said, "Let's get our bikes off and get some exercise. I will allow you to stay dressed for now, but when we get close to the bandstand area, you will get naked."

We took the bikes off the rack and she got on hers. I got on mine too, but didn't know how I would be able to stay covered. My dress was short and when I got on, it started to rise. She watched me for a short time, laughing at me.

Then she said, "Put your naked cunt on the seat. Your dress will just fall over your naked ass and hide your cunt."

I did as she said and looked down. Sure enough, everything was covered. Once I was on the seat, we started riding through the park. My cunt was getting a good work out on the seat. Every time I peddled my cunt was going back and forth and rubbing the seat.

She saw what was happening and said, "Should have brought you a dildo to sit on. Then you could be fucked while you exercise." And she just laughed. I knew she didn't need an answer to that and I just grinned at her.

We rode through the park like a couple girls out for some exercise. The only thing different was my cunt was naked under the little sundress and it was getting a work out. I was getting so horny; I would have fucked anyone to get off. I couldn't even play with my cunt to make myself cum because of riding the bike. Maybe a dildo in my cunt would have been good.

After riding for about 45 minutes, she stopped. I pulled up beside her and she looked at me with a big smile on her face. I knew she was going to make me do something soon, but wasn't sure what.

She said, "OK my slave, give me your dress. The bandstand is just around that bend and I promised Betty you would be naked."

I remembered that at the beginning, she said to do whatever she said without hesitation or she would spank my cunt. So, not wanting that to happen, I pulled the little dress up and over my head. I handed it to her and she put it in the saddle bag she had on her bike.

Now, I was naked except for the sneakers I had on my feet. She looked at me and the sneakers and I was sure I would have to take them off. But she said, "You can leave those on because you have to pedal the bike. Now let's go so you can eat some new pussy."

She took off again and I had to follow her. I just prayed no one else was around to see me naked in public. I would be arrested and lose my job and so much more. Not only was I with a student, but I was completely naked.

Right after we started riding again, I saw the bandstand in sight. It stood out in the open and had seating all around it. But, I noticed 2 people on the bandstand. I was hoping it was Betty and her lover and no one else.

Amber just kept riding with me following her. Amber didn't seem to care, but I did because I had no clothes on. The closer I got to the stand; I realized it was Betty sitting on a bench. Beside her was another woman and they were holding hands.

Amber got to the bandstand and said, "Hello Betty. I told you we would be here and she would be naked. So, here she is in all her naked glory. Who is your friend?"

"Hi Amber, yes you did tell me you would have your slave here. My friend is Kimberly. But she prefers Kim. We can't wait to have the naked slave's tongue in our pussies." Betty told Amber and just ignored me. She continued talking saying, "Should we do it here in this open area or do you want us to go to a more private area. It doesn't bother us either way, since we won't be the ones naked eating pussy."

Amber said, "I think this would be a great place for her to eat the two of you. I don't mind if others see her eating pussy. Besides, she has been kind of naughty today and needs to be punished a little more, just so she knows her place."

I listened to them talking like I wasn't there. I didn't want to be naked in public and I didn't want to be seen eating pussy in public while I was naked. But, when Amber mentioned a punishment, I knew I had lost any argument I could have had.

Amber then turned to me and said, "Slave, get on up on the stage and say hello to our friends. Then, I want your head under Betty's skirt eating her pussy. And while you are eating her, I think Kim might enjoy playing with you some. I brought the spoon with me in case you need it."

I looked at her and she had that damn spoon in her hand. I didn't want to feel it anyplace on my body, especially my cunt. So, I climbed the few steps up and stood in front of Betty and her friend Kim.

I said, "Hello, how are you? I would like to eat your pussies if you'll let me."

They both said hello to me and both said they have been waiting for just that. Then Kim asked, "What's your name? Are you really her teacher?"

I said, "My name is Louise and yes I am her teacher, but I'm also her slave. I do as she wants me to do. And today, she wants me to eat your pussies. May I begin?"

Betty said, "Yes slave, get under my skirt and lick me good. I haven't had a strange tongue in a long time."

I got down on all fours and crawled up to her. She spread her legs and I ducked under her skirt. Now, the only thing anyone would see is my naked ass and cunt. I moved up to her pussy and stuck my tongue out. I licked her slit and it was good, but not as good as Amber. And Betty had a hairy pussy. I didn't care for the hair at all, but I had to eat her out.

I continued licking her pussy and she was getting very wet. But at the same time, I felt fingers and hands all over my ass and cunt. I figured Kim was playing with me and it felt good. She put her fingers in my cunt and then my asshole. I was enjoying that part of it, but suddenly the playing stopped.

I kept licking Betty's pussy not knowing why Kim stopped. I soon found out when I felt a sharp pain in my ass. One of them was spanking me and I knew it was with the spoon. I heard Amber say, "See how red it gets. I bet we can make it bright red if we keep spanking her. And a couple swats on her cunt wouldn't be bad either."

I licked faster and harder trying to get Betty to cum so the beating would stop. My poor ass was going to be so sore by the time I finished eating 2 of them. I didn't dare move or say anything to get them to stop because it would only give Amber more reason to spank my cunt.

I did my best to please her as I licked her lips, I stuck my tongue in her hole, and I sucked on her clit. She was squirming around on the bench and it was beginning to get hard keeping my tongue on her pussy. But I did manage, and soon I was rewarded with her grabbing my head under her skirt and pulling me into her wet juicy slit.

I licked her some more and made sure to get her little nub in between my lips so I could suck on it. She moaned and groaned and then a scream came out of her mouth. "OH, my god, I'm cummmmmmmming!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Louise Submits Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds