Love and Lust in the Welsh Valleys

Gemma started to whisper, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," their faces only inches apart and their bodies still pressed close, enveloped by the duvet.

As if on auto-pilot and with her heart racing, Rebecca placed a single finger over Gemma's mouth to quiet her, and then it happened. Their lips met and they kissed, tentatively and unsure at first, each tasting the sweetness of the other. As the kissing became more intense, Gemma's tongue parted Rebecca's lips, meeting no resistance and she slipped into Rebecca's mouth. Rebecca responded and within a few seconds they were kissing passionately and with abandon. As they kissed, their arms encircled each other and they drew their bodies close, breasts pressed tightly together and both girls able to feel the hot fire brewing between the legs of the other.

As they kissed and embraced, bathed in the soft orange glow of the outside streetlights, Rebecca skimmed her hands over Gemma's lithe body. Reaching the end of the satin negligee she pushed it up over Gemma's chest until her full, youthful breasts were lying naked and exposed. Hungrily she dropped her head towards Gemma's chest and whilst her hands caressed and kneaded the soft orbs she took one of Gemma's nipples in her mouth, flicking her tongue over the swollen bud and hearing the gentle moans of pleasure Gemma was emitting.

With her right hand Rebecca reached down and began stroking Gemma's vulva through the flimsy fabric of her panties, already Gemma was soaking wet and the lips of her pussy were swollen and hot. Gemma thrust her head back into the pillow as she felt Rebecca's firm touch. Rebecca slipped her hand inside the elastic waist of the now drenched panties and made contact with Gemma's naked pussy. Deftly she rubbed her fingers back and forth over her clitoris and then slipped a finger deep inside. Gemma's moans grew louder and her breathing faster. Gemma looked down and the sight of Rebecca sucking on her breast with her hand buried inside her soiled underwear, intensified the sensations that were tearing through her body.

Lifting her head from Gemma's breast, Rebecca moved her mouth to meet Gemma's desperate lips and they kissed. Gemma slipped her own hand down to Rebecca's groin and, pulling the fabric of her silk panties aside, pushed her finger inside Rebecca's tight, burning pussy. They lay together on the cool cotton sheets, kissing passionately and with their hands inside each other's underwear, driving themselves forward towards the ecstasy of an orgasm. Rebecca could feel the muscles of Gemma's pussy tightening and her moans becoming screams as her own orgasm started to course through her body. She stiffened as she came, biting hard on Gemma's upper lip and pulling Gemma hard against herself, feeling Gemma's body go rigid and tense as she too climaxed.

As the waves of pleasure swept over them and began to ebb slowly away, they lay together in each other's arms, the duvet lying forgotten on the floor and the sheets damp with their combined juices.

The room was silent save for their heavy breathing and neither spoke. Gemma's negligee lay crumpled over her upper chest, her flushed breasts heaving. Exhausted, they fell asleep a few moments later, still with their bodies in a tight embrace.

Early the next morning Rebecca awoke to the warm rays of the Sun glinting through the narrow gap in the bedroom curtains. A few seconds later the memory of the night before rushed back to her like ice water hitting her face. Glancing down she saw the sleeping form of Gemma cuddled up against her, with her negligee still crumpled against her body and her upper body exposed. With sudden feelings of horror, guilt and embarrassment she began to realise the enormity of what had occurred. In her mind a million thoughts competed for supremacy - she had betrayed Tom, she had made love to another woman and she had probably destroyed her friendship with Gemma forever.

Rebecca arose and went into the bathroom, waves of nausea passing through her. She washed her face with cold water and changed out of her still damp and sticky underwear. A few minutes later she re-entered the room quietly and saw Gemma standing by the side of the bed, hurriedly slipping on her nurses' uniform.

There was an awkward, embarrassed silence, during which neither spoke.

'Ummm, Becca, we're going to be late for work, I'd better get going,' said Gemma, her face red and her eyes avoiding Rebecca's.

Having quickly pulled on her dress and shoes, Gemma mumbled "Look, ummm, thanks for letting me stay over last night," and rapidly moved towards the doorway, before walking down the stairs and out into the virgin morning snow.

Rebecca heard the slam of the front-door closing and she sank back onto the bed, Gemma's scent still heavy on the pillows and sheets. Her eyes filled with tears.

"What have I done?" she cried to herself, "what if anyone finds out and how am I ever going to be able to face Gemma at work?" Most of all she felt an intense sensation of guilt at her betrayal of her fiance.

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds