Love & Obsession

"Ohh Nik... goddd you're...mmmm sooo rough...aaahh... I love...aahhh it!" she screamed over and over again. Her head thrashing about, her hands wrapping themselves in her hair. "I...I...want...ahhh...more Nik... pleeassse...oohhhh!" She sounded like a drug addict, begging for her next 'hit'.

"My little slut wants more does she?" I barked, getting totally lost in this power trip. "You want more you bitch, I'll give you more!" I grabbed her hair and pulled it tightly round my fingers, then slammed her head hard on the wooden box. On impact I heard her scream. "Shut up you little whore, keep your head and arms down!"

Her virgin arse was now up in the air. I retreated from her pussy and eyed up her tight hole, tracing my finger over it. Moans escaped her lips in-between her sobs. I plunged 2 fingers in her soaked cunt, then turned my attention to her arse. Slowly I worked them in, opening her up. She had never been 'taken' here, and it felt so good that I was the one who was going to do it. I knew the time was right when my fingers slid easily into her. I put the tip of the strap-on at the opening. "Right you little slut, take this!" She screamed like never before as I impaled it hard into her. Her head threw back, her arms lashed out. I shouted at her as I plunged deep inside her. "You like your arse getting fucked don't you?" Her screams and cries filled the room.

"AAGGHHHHH NOOO... STOP...NIKKI NO... FUCK...ING...PLEASE...STOP...NO..." Ignoring her pleas, I carried on regardless. "SSTOPPPPPP... NO MORE...PLLEASSEE STOP"

I slowed down the pace, "Now you want me to stop do you? Weren't you begging me for more?" I sarcastically commented.

"Please Nikki... no more...it hurts..." she cried. Sobbing between her breaths.

"Ohh babygirl, I'm so sorry, I thought you were messing about, ohh fuck, I'm sorry," my voice full of deep regret.

I withdrew from her and removed the stained strap-on and dropped it to the floor. I got to my knees and was now level with her tear marked face. My fingers entwining through her hair, brushing it away from her sweaty forehead. "I'm so sorry babygirl, I don't know what happened, I couldn't stop." I kissed her forehead as she sobbed in my arms.

"I'm sorry too baby, I shouldn't have pushed you. Hold me...please," she whispered.

I held her so tightly to me, feeling every pulse of her heart. No words were needed as the two of us held on to each other. Both of us feeling guilty over what had occurred. A chill set in, causing goose bumps to cover our skin. "Come on, lets get you cleaned up," I said, carefully bringing her to her feet.

I aided her as she walked to the bathroom, propping her up in my arms. I turned on the shower and helped her step into it. I followed, and now water flowed on us both, cleansing us like it should. Evaporating the evening's events and washing it down the plug hole. She reached over to the shelf and took hold of the sponge and the soap. "Let me do that for you," I softly said. Our eyes met, hers had now returned to her natural emerald green. Not a hint of darkness like there was earlier on. She smiled as I took the items from her shaking hands. "Turn around baby girl." Slowly she turned her back towards me, her hands on the wall, holding her balance.

I placed the sponge under the falling water then rubbed the soap into it. As the sponge slid over the tops of her shoulders, she lent her head forward. A soft moan escaped from her lips. Softly I stroked her delicate skin across her back and slowly down her spine. At the base of her spine I squeezed the sponge and a puddle of thick soapy bubbles fell between her cheeks, soothing the delicate hole that I had so roughly tormented. The sponge fell from my grasp and swam slowly in the running water. My hands now covered in a mass of soap carefully massaged her buttocks, using only a little pressure to bring her body back to life. I knelt in the shower as my hands cleansed her thighs, the back of her knees, her calves and down to her ankles. I kissed the erogenous zone at the back of her right knee. I smiled to myself as her legs shook when my tongue danced in circles on it. "You always did like that, now turn around," I lightly laughed.

As she turned I looked up at her complete beauty. Her perfect full lips now smiling at me, silently begging me to carry on. My fingers worked their soapy magic from her toes to her thighs. I reached for the discarded sponge then stood before her, working more soap into the sponge. Slowly the sponge glided over her arms, down to her hands then slowly up the inside of her arms. I heard her moan and giggle as I passed over another one of her erogenous zones. I lightly kissed the zone. (You know the one. The one on the inside of the elbow, the soft delicate skin that sends that tingle through your body when it's kissed, licked or when an ice cube is lightly stroked on it.) I repeated this on her other arm, then dropped the sponge into the escaping soapy water.

My hands cupped her breasts, my palms sliding over the slippery mounds of sexy flesh. "You have the most gorgeous tits I have ever seen and touched," I smiled. She moaned as my palms circled over them. Her hardening nipples getting lightly pinched as they slipped in between my fingers. I felt her breathing getting harder as I softly massaged her. Another moan escaped her lips as my fingers left her breasts and circled her flat stomach and waist. Her body marked with a marble effect of slowly moving bubbles and soap. My hand moved to her pussy, softly caressing it. My fingers slipped between her thighs and I felt her legs open, inviting me in. Her pussy lips were pouty and swollen. Her clit exposed as I lightly stroked it causing her to moan.

"Kiss me Nikki," she softly moaned. I pressed my lips to hers, running my tongue along her lips and inside her mouth. My touch on her was now so soft, barely touching her clit. Her hips were slowly rocking as I moved one finger in a soft big circle around her throbbing clit. She started to moan deep in my mouth, and stifling words oozed from her, "ohhh, that feels good, I'm gonna cum baby." As she finished her sentence, I quickened the dance on her clit. Her face pulled back from mine, then moans of sheer pleasure escaped from her, "oh god, oh god, ohhhh... ohhhhh..."

"Ohh babygirl, you are so beautiful when you cum." I kissed her harder, our tits squashed together. Our arms slipping over our wet skin. After a few minutes of passionate embracing, I reached over and turned the water off, and helped her out of the shower. I grabbed a large bath towel and wrapped her tightly in it. I looked into her eyes, and whispered, "I never stopped loving you, and I'm sorry for tonight."

"It's ok baby, I understand now why you finished it before, and I'm sorry too. The truth is that I never stopped loving you either. And if you want us to be together, we can be. But no more games, it's gone far enough."

"Oh babygirl, of course I want you, I love you." I pulled her to me and kissed her, then led her to the bedroom and stood her by the bed. Slowly I peeled away the bath towel, dropping it to the floor. "Come on, get on the bed, or should I say, OUR bed." Another soft moan came from her as I said that, and her beautiful eyes twinkled. She quickly settled on the bed and I shuffled up beside her. I held her to me so closely. Her warm breath on my breasts. Her breathing slowing down with every passing second. I gazed down and her eyes were closed. Her breasts rising and falling with every breath. "I love you babygirl," I whispered as my heavy eyes fell into darkness, silence and contentment.

*******

If you are interested there is an alternative ending to this story...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 483 milliseconds