Love, Apocalypse

"Miss. Let's just take it easy. I ain't looking to hurt anyone. I promise. Right now you should probably get out of those wet clothes. Here, you can wear these." He grabbed a shirt and a pair of shorts from somewhere nearby and tried to give them to Lexi. When she wouldn't take them he set them down beside her.

Lexi blushed and panicked. The trauma from goons came back and she resorted to survival mode. Without taking her eyes from the floor she pulled her pants and underwear down and quickly discarded her shirt.

"Jesus Miss!" The young man exclaimed as he quickly turned around.

Lexi unhooked her bra and stood in the middle of the room with tears in her eyes. She waited and waited for the worst to come but it never did. She mustered up the courage to look at him and he was still facing away.

She quickly picked up the shorts and pulled them up and put the shirt on. Still she didn't say a word.

"I'm turning around now." The young man said with a hand over his eyes. He peeked through and looked at Lexi hugging herself, still crying.

"I wreckon you been through some tough times..." He started, but Lexi startled him as she reached out and hugged him tight.

"I'll wash your clothes down by the creek tomorrow. I only have one bed but it's only fit and right that you take it. My name is Eric. Eric Folson."

Eric started to put her down on the bed but still she held tight. "You hungry Miss? I got some food." He started to try to get up again but again she held him tight. He kicked off his shoes knowing he wouldn't be leaving her side for a while.

She felt safe in his arms on the bed in a basement in the middle of nowhere. He slept behind her with his arm tight around her body smashing her breasts against her chest. Not on purpose or to cop a feel. He was a gentleman in every sense of the word. But she held his arm to her as tight as she could as she drifted off to sleep.

Lexi woke up from the best sleep she got since she left home. Before any of this ever happened. She realized at some point Eric left and began to panic before spotting him at the table. Working by lantern he was busy cleaning his guns.

She looked around the room. It wasn't big, but they weren't cramped either. There was a toilet in the corner and a shower set up, but it wasn't set up for privacy.

"Sorry bout that, Miss." Eric said without looking away from his gun. He heard the toilet flush. "I'm used to being by myself, not much need for privacy. I'll hang some curtains around both the shower and toilet when I get a chance. There's water here if you'd like and I cooked you up some eggs."

She took the eggs and barely tasted them before they were gone.

"I did think you'd be hungry. You got a name or do you just like me calling you Miss?" he smiled at her.

"Alexis. Or Lexi." She said, in a voice not much louder than a whisper. "Sorry for peeing on you."

"Oh shoot if that's the worst thing that happens to me that would be a great day. Look, I gotta go out and get some supplies. You can stay here until I get back."

"Don't leave me alone, please?"

Eric turned to face her. "I gotta get us some supplies and you look like yous about to pass out. No offense Lexi. But you'd be slowing us both down. I promise you're as safe in here as Fort Knox! I'll even lend you a gun."

Lexi looked at the weapon he held in his hands. "You ever fire one before? I'll teach ya. And I'm the best."

She shook her head no.

"Well you see these? Those are the sights. You just look through these at whatever you wanna shoot and squeeze the trigger."

He put the weapon in her hands and showed her how to work it. Suddenly she felt more confident.

"You see Lex, ain't nothin to it. Let me open some cans of green beans and such and you can fill up okay?"

Lexi nodded as he prepared more food for her. Soon she was full and feeling sleepy, a rare luxury in the age of zombies. She passed out before Eric could say goodbye.

**

Lexi awoke to the sound of the door closing and gripped the six shooter tight before Eric came into view. He was taller than her five foot six, he was probably close to six foot. He smiled at her with his eyes carrying what seemed to be Wal-Mart bags.

"I got you some clothes. Nothing fancy. All the good stuff has been picked over. And um." Eric continued, looking at his feet. "I didn't know what bra size to get so I got a few."

Lexi opened the bags and saw some sweatshirts and tank tops. Sure enough, he got her an assortment of bras.

"Double D, not my size unfortunately." Lexi said with a laugh, tossing the bra back at Eric causing him to blush. "But these B cups I can definitely use."

"There's more in the other bag."

Lexi picked up the other bag, pulling out pads and tampons. She last got her period at the lake house, but with all the stress and barely eating she hadn't got it since. Being at a place to get her strength back she nodded. He blushed even harder.

"You thought of everything. I really appreciate it. And thank you for yesterday. For saving my life." Lexi smiled at him.

They put everything away and Eric cooked dinner, a couple of rabbits he killed while he was out. After putting up privacy curtains around the bathroom area, he sat down next to Lexi.

"I feel like we should get to know each other. Ya know? Hobbies and the like. If you wanna talk, that is."

"Sure. Why do you have so many guns?" Lexi asked out of curiosity.

"Because my dear, you are looking at one of the best shooters in the USA." He said with a smile. Oh boys, Lexi thought. Always the same story. But she let it slide. He did safe her life.

"If you don't mind me asking, I know you should never ask a lady this, but how old are you?"

"Eighteen." She smiled at him. "And you?"

"Twenty two years old. Boyfriend?"

"Not in a long time. What about a girlfriend for you?"

"No Ma'am." He blushed again.

They traded questions back and forth for a while til they both were tired. Again Lexi pleaded with him to sleep in the bed and he agreed, but always by morning he would be up. She wondered how long he stayed in the bed before he snuck out. It didn't matter to her though. He helped her enough.

Days went by with the same routine. Eric would cook breakfast and then leave for supplies and to hunt for food. Lexi stayed put slowly recovering her strength. Her feet had healed nicely and her figure was slowly but coming back.

"Eric. Let me come with you. I'm stronger now I won't slow you down." She said one morning as they ate breakfast.

She expected a polite decline but instead was greeted with a smile. "Okay." He repiled.

The field was empty of any zombies, or any creatures for that matter. She took a deep breath as she took in the surrounding of what was once going to be her grave.

Eric slid one of his many pistols into her hand. She took it and stuck it into the waist of her jeans. She held his hand as they walked out of the field.

"How'd you get by out here by yourself?" Lexi asked.

"Because I'm resourceful. I'm light on my feet. Not to mention well mannered." He said, feeling her hands intertwined with his.

Lexi felt great in the pair of shoes Eric had acquired for her. She didn't think of it as stealing. They just took what they needed. Besides, as far as she knew there was nobody there to collect money.

They hunted for a while, well, Eric hunted. Lexi hasn't even shot yet. But Eric managed to shoot a few squirrels and rabbits.

"Are the zombies like the movies? Where destroying the brain only kills them?"

"As far as I know Lex. Just the brain will drop them. Good thing I'm an excellent shot huh?" He smiled.

He hunted with ease but as far as Lexi could tell it was nothing special. Just another guy tooting his own horn. But Eric grew on her and she started developing feelings for him.

They were on the way back when Eric heard a twig snap. He pulled her close and rested his head against hers.

"Listen closely." He whispered. "Those aren't zombies out there. It's people. And they been following us for a while now. I was hoping they would back off but they ain't. When I say one, drop to the ground. Don't say anything just nod. Remember. Drop on one."

She nodded. The footsteps got closer.

"Well if it ain't the beauty I was gonna ram my cock into." A voice called out from behind them. Lexi froze. Eric felt the tension and squeezed her hand.

"Well I'm flattered you called me a beauty but I don't believe we met." Eric said. "Let go of my hand." He added under their breath. They turned around to meet the goon.

"I got no problem with you. You can go." The goon said to Come on fellas. This girls daddy wasted my last crew. I think it's time I owned up to my words."

Five more people stepped out, surrounding the two. Lexi tensed up even more but Eric was calm and collected.

"Sir, please. You and your men be on your way and you may live." Eric said, nonchalantly.

The men laughed.

"Wow this kid is cocky! He's got balls. Now I'm gonna shove my cock in both of you!" the lead goon said.

"None of you know who I am?"

Laughing still the goons shrugged. "Who's you supposed to be? Her superman?" One of the goons quipped.

"I'm Eric Fulsom?"

Still nothing.

"Fast Eric Fulsom? You sure you never heard of me?"

The laughter stopped. The main goon wasn't amused but Eric waited still. There it was. One of them knew the name.

"Hey Tom. I heard of that name." He said, with a worried look in his face.

"Well I tell ya what. I'll give you to the count of ONE!" Eric yelled and Lexi dropped to the ground. Good girl, he thought. His hands were as fast as lighting as soon as he drew his pistols four of the men fell dead.

The head goon, Tom, stumbled to grab his weapon but it was too late. Eric spun his pistol around and his shot found Tom right above his left eye, just as his other pistol shot the last one.

He made sure all of the men were dead before he holstered his weapons. Picking up Lexi, he carried her home.

"You didn't tell me you could shoot like that. Where did you learn?" Lexi asked, in amazement, sipping on some tea Eric had made them.

"Oh but didn't I?" He grinned. "I started competing at age ten. I learned from my grandpa. On his ranch. Ever since I've been a professional shooter. Making rounds on rodeos and such. I'm one of the top ranked in the country."

"My hero." Lexi said, but this time she wasn't joking. She was still worked up but she explained to him what had happened.

"Well I'm glad to do the world a service." He said as she kissed his cheek. "Mind if I shower?"

"It's all yours darling."

Lexi gathered her clean clothes and dropped them outside of the shower she stepped in and stripped down, placing her dirty clothes outside as well. The warm water washed the dirt and grime off her body. She thought about how cool and brave Eric acted. She rinsed off and wrapped a towel around herself.

Normally she would dress inside of the shower but this time she neglected her clothes. She stepped out in just the towel, causing Eric to drop whatever book he was reading.

"Lexi. I really really like you. But you ain't gotta do all this because I cleaned up some scum."

She straddled his lap and kissed him on his lips. She felt something poke her once again. But all his guns were on the table.

"I'm doing this because since you found me you're the only kindness I know. In a world of ugliness, you're the only thing beautiful." Lexi replied, letting the towel slip away.

"Lexi. Damn you're beautiful. But I think you should know. It's my first time." Eric said, putting his lips on her puffy nipples. The sensation was intense as she arched her back.

"It's my first time too." She said gasping. She pushed his head away from her breasts and kissed him. She didn't know if she was a good kisser, but Eric wasn't complaining.

She trailed down to his neck and raised his shirt up. He finished taking it off and she continued to kiss him down his body, falling to her knees. Undoing his belt and his zipper she reached in and felt his hardness.

"God almighty." He exclaimed, as Lexi took his dick out and ran her hand up and down the length. Almost seven inches, she thought. Not that sized mattered. He could be five inches and she would love him the same.

He shivered as she placed the head of his cock in her mouth. She worked her tongue under the head and began to suck. His hands caressed her hair as her head dropped lower, taking more of him in her mouth. She didn't really know what she was doing but he seemed to really enjoy it.

She came up for air and Eric stood to remove his jeans. He picked Lexi up with ease and set her on the bed. Laying her back he got on top and started kissing her. His lips danced with hers as she was aware of his hard cock rubbing against her pussy every so often. He kissed her neck and rolled her nipples between his fingertips. He reached down and ran his finger around her pussy.

"This is new territory for me. If you need me to do something just let me know." He said as he kissed his way down to her pussy.

Eric stared at it for the longest time before he allowed his tongue to brush it. He pulled her lips back and he inhaled her scent. It was intoxicating. Without help he found her clit and started rubbing his tongue against it.

She screamed in pleasure, and for a second Eric wondered how soundproof the bunker was. But he didn't care. He was right where he was supposed to be. He slipped a finger inside of her, feeling the heat and wetness that awaited him.

Lexi pulled his head up and kissed his lips, tasting herself. She reached down and grabbed his cock, guiding it toward her.

Eric could barely contain himself. The tightness was almost unbearable as he sunk inside.

"Slow." She whispered in his ear.

Eric inched his way bit by bit. Taking in everything all at once. He never felt anything so amazing in his life, but he's glad he waited for so long, at the end of the world, to share it with the girl he'd come to love.

Lexi moved her hips and Eric responded. He started moving his back and forth, some strokes deep, some shallow.

She couldn't help but to moan. Rubbing her clit never made her feel this good. She never thought this could fulfill her like this. She kissed him and rolled him over. On top she took control, letting him squeeze her breasts and play with her nipples. Bucking her hips she pushed past some uncomfortableness and started riding him hard.

She trembled in delight as an orgasm raged through her body. Wow! Lexi had orgasms before but never like this she stopped and dropped on him with his cock still inside of her.

"Baby are you okay?" Eric asked. She nodded yes. He was always so sweet to her. She recovered and started riding him again.

"I'm not gonna last much longer." Eric said through moans. He was trying to hold off but Lexi took this as a challenge. She humped him harder, squeezing her pelvic muscles around him. Placing his hands on her breasts she held him there.

The look on his face was adorable as he came inside of her. He pulled her close to him and showered her with kisses, causing her to giggle.

"Did I do okay?" Eric wondered. She kissed his forehead.

"You were the best I've ever had." She said grinning.

"Wait a minute Ma'am. Ain't I the only one you've had?"

She nodded, giggling.

"I never thought I'd fall for a girl who peed on me." Eric said with a straight face.

"Hey!" Lexi responded with a slap.

She was so different from when she first arrived. If Lexi looked into the mirror right now that's what she would see. Just Lexi.

Both of them fell asleep shortly after. When Lexi woke up, for the first time, Eric was still in bed.

She held his arm close to her naked chest and felt his stiffness against her rear.

Time to wake up the cowboy, she thought.

To be continued?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 145 milliseconds