• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Love at First Piss Ch. 02

Love at First Piss Ch. 02

1234

Gary arrived for his first shift clean shaven and keen. He positively bounded into the bar sporting a crisp white shirt and smart black trousers, both brand new by the look of them. I smiled; he looked the part at least, quite the handsome barman. The punters would love him and that was good. I liked Gary and found myself increasingly keen on the idea of seeing more of him. For that to happen he'd need a job. I crossed my fingers and hoped he was up to the challenge. Shifts at the bar I worked in were long with very few breaks. It was physically demanding, hard graft. I'd soon find out if Gary could hack it or not.

Gary spotted me re-stocking the fridges behind the bottle bar at the far end of the room. Waving frantically he made a beeline in my direction only to be intercepted by Jake. He shrugged apologetically as his new boss led him away for his induction.

Oz dropped a crate of beers at my feet, startling me. "I see your boyfriend's turned up," he said jabbing me in the ribs.

"He's not my boyfriend," I growled. "And of course he's turned up, he works here."

"Not yet he doesn't, he's only on trial. Jake's got to give him the green light."

"He'll be fine," I muttered.

Oz grinned. "Tam, do you mean to tell me you want him here?" He clasped his hands to his cheeks in a most dramatic fashion. "Oh my God, he's not a one night stand, is he?"

"Course he is," I shrugged. "Why wouldn't he be?"

"Because you've been watching out for him for the past hour hoping he hasn't changed his mind about the job? Aw Tam, he's got to you hasn't he? Is it love?"

"No. He kept me entertained last night and that's the end of it."

"Looks like more than that to me," Oz teased.

"Fuck off! You know I don't do relationships."

It was true. I hadn't dated anyone since I'd moved to Cyprus. One night stands were all I'd looked for and all I'd got. I picked up men in the bar, took them home for sex then kicked them out as soon as their dicks went limp. The fact Gary had slept the whole night in my bed and had still been there when I'd left for work that morning was irrelevant. It didn't make him different. Not yet at least. I thought it wise, however, to keep that snippet of information to myself, to save any confusion or misinterpretation.

There were other secrets I chose not to share; like how I'd asked Gary to hold me after sex and how good it had felt to be wrapped up tightly in his arms as we'd drifted off to sleep. It felt right, like we belonged together. He made me feel safe. I didn't dare tell Oz that. I'd never live it down. 'Tam the Tease' shouldn't even know the meaning of sentimentality!

"Ok, if you must know," I said addressing my tittering co-worker, "Gary was a fucking good shag and I wouldn't mind a bit more of the same, ok?"

"More? Really?" gasped Oz.

"Yes, really. He's got a huge cock which stayed hard for hours and we fucked all night. I can barely walk today! Why wouldn't I want more of that?" I smirked.

Oz squinted at me. "Bullshit! You love him! Hmm, I knew he was different. Did you let him stay the night? You know, snuggles after sex?"

"Might have," I shrugged dismissively.

"Ah-ha! You did. I knew it!" Oz tittered.

"Shut-up, and get off me!" I giggled as Oz started tickling me sending me into a convulsing heap on the floor. "Get off! Don't Oz, I don't like it!" I shrieked.

I didn't notice my tall auburn-haired lover sauntering towards me until his face appeared above me, all smiles.

"Um, am I interrupting something?" Gary enquired.

"No, I'm just attacking Tam! It's a nightly ritual. Jake done with you then?" Oz chirped."Yep, I think so," Gary nodded.

I squirmed away from Oz and straightened myself out.

"She's ticklish," said Oz as if that needed pointing out. "Knowing that can be very useful sometimes," he winked. "She drops to the floor like a sack of spuds if you get her in the right place."

He dodged my flailing arms as I took a playful swing at him.

"Missed he!" he grinned. "We need more beers Tam, back in a sec." Oz scurried away leaving Gary and I alone.

"Sorry about that," I giggled. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Are you? You'd gone when I woke this morning."

"Yeah, early start at the cafe. I'm good. A bit tired maybe." I glanced around to make sure we wouldn't be overheard "...and sore," I added in a low voice.

Gary's grin grew wider. "Sorry about that. Bloody thing wouldn't go soft." He moved closer. "Shame really. We didn't get to do, you know, other things."

'Other things', no we hadn't done that. Gary had introduced me to the erotic pleasures of urolagnia but the further experimentation he'd promised hadn't materialised. Our night together had been spent indulging in penetrative sex and nothing else had got a look in. We'd fucked each other senseless, bashing the bed against the wall as we thrashed around, locked together, sweating and panting like dogs. That nine inch cock of Gary's had remained firmly embedded inside me until we'd finally given in to exhaustion and collapsed in a tangled heap on top of my sweat drenched sheets. After that we'd both slept soundly...with Gary's arms safely around me.

So the 'other things' hadn't happened. Shame, I wanted to experience more of that. The idea of letting Gary pee on me got me aroused every time I thought of it. I wanted to know what it felt like to have him urinate on my naked flesh, to feel the warm wetness covering my skin, smell the odour and taste the bitter tang in the air. Physical sensations aside the emotional pleasure I'd derive from sharing such an intimate act drove me absolutely wild. Urination was usually a private affair done with as little fuss as possible. To involve another in that secretive deed was something I'd little experience of and longed to investigate further. Gary had given me with a taster; he'd wet my appetite with his performance in the delivery bay. Now I was hungry for more and I was willing to fuck him as often as it took to get it.

"Did you have fun last night?" Gary asked, his green eyes twinkling.

"No. You bored me," I smiled. "I faked all my orgasms."

Gary grinned back. "Yeah, I thought you did. You're shit at acting, by the way!"

"I know."

"And the sex was crap. You held back too much."

"I don't like sex, I'm prudish. What can I say?" I teased.

Gary giggled. "So," he said moving closer to me, "do you want some more tonight? You know, in case you like it better the second time around?"

HELL YES! My inner voice screamed but I held my tongue. I wanted to play things cool. I didn't want Gary to know I was desperate to see him again. No man should have that satisfaction.

"Did Karen give you hell this morning?" I said, deliberately changing the subject.

Gary shook his head. "No, she's a pussy cat. She made me breakfast. Tam, Sex tonight - yes or no?"

"Karen made you breakfast?" I said, ignoring Gary's question.

Gary sighed. "Non-committal, huh? Ok, fine. Tell me later, and yes, Karen made me breakfast. She likes me."

"You are honoured."

Karen shared the tiny apartment I lived in. Like me, she was an ex-pat living in Cyprus to get a better life but unlike me she didn't drink excessively, sleep around or go out partying every night. She kept on top of her strenuous work regime with good food, plenty of exercise and as near to eight hours sleep a night as possible. Karen hated having her sleep disturbed and my all-night antics with Gary would have pissed her right off. That being the case her civil attitude towards him over breakfast came as quite a surprise. It seemed he was real a charmer and not just with me.

I gazed into Gary's stunning green eyes and felt my heart give a jolt. He was lovely, utterly gorgeous and Oz was right, he'd got to me.

"So," said Gary rubbing his hands together, "I'd better get going. Jake wants me working behind the main bar tonight with him and someone called Lola."

"Lola? Fucking great! I thought it was her night off," I snarled.

Gary shrugged. "Ok...who's Lola?"

"The blond you met in the toilet last night."

"Oh, I see. Excellent," he said gleefully.

I scowled at him.

"Hmm, I wonder if Lola will give me a guided tour later, remind me where that toilet is."

"You go near her and I'll never screw you again!" I cautioned.

"Again? So you do want sex with me tonight?" he grinned smugly.

"Not if you so much as smile at her!"

Gary's arms slid around my waist and his lips brushed my ear. "Do what you did in the delivery bay again and Lola won't get a look in."

My pulse quickened and other stirrings moved me. Oh yes, I'd like that. I couldn't wait to do that again... and more.

"Ooh, that gets you excited doesn't it?" breathed Gary. His lips found mine and pressed down gently.

"Not here," I muttered pushing him away.

I could feel eyes upon us. I glanced around to find Jake watching us intently.

"Catch you later," winked Gary. He retreated backwards towards the bar, "keep hydrated!"

Oz returned with more beers. "What was that about?" he enquired as he dropped the crate beside me.

"What was what about?"

"Keep hydrated? Bit of a weird comment. Is he all there, your Gary?"

"He's probably had a bit too much sun today and he's not 'my Gary', ok?"

I smiled to myself. I guess it was a strange comment unless you knew what it meant. I did and it sent my mind whirring. I couldn't stop thinking about 'my Gary' and what we might get up to later. I wanted a second night of sex with him. I needed to feel his cock inside me again, filling me, stroking me, rubbing my g-spot until my juices erupted and my orgasms shook me. Or maybe I should take his penis into my mouth and suck the swollen head until I felt it pulsate and shoot its load of cream deep into my throat. Maybe I could do both? I'd have the opportunity. Gary had managed multiple ejaculations the previous night so he should be able to achieve the same again given the right stimulation.

And then there were the 'other things'. I longed for that. Perhaps I should concentrate on encouraging his penis to shrivel? A flaccid penis would provide me with intimate pleasures of a nature I'd yet to experience. A warm shiver ran through me as I pictured Gary's deflated cock shooting out a gushing spray of steaming piss all over my tits and face. I imagined the liquid filling my mouth, the bitter taste, the warmth...oh yes...I could close my mouth around that cock whilst he was still peeing, swallow back his amber stream...

"Tam? Tam, watch what you're doing!"

A loud smash brought me crashing back to reality. I'd overfilled my fridge and sent two beer bottles sailing to the floor.

"Shit! Bollocks! I'll clear that up!" I stammered.

"Careful, don't cut yourself. What's up with you tonight?" asked Oz.

"I'm fine. Never better. I'm just a bit clumsy. Tiredness I guess."

I quickly pulled myself together, cleared up my mess and set about my work. The bar was already filling up and soon it would be heaving, it always was. The bar I worked in was one of the biggest in the resort and it was very popular, especially on flight days. Everyone wanted a good drinking session before they flew back to the realities of home and the new arrivals were always eager to start partying as soon as possible. We catered for both with special offers for first timers and discounted double shots for those departing.

That night was busier than ever with jet-lagged new arrivals crowding in through the doors in as steady stream whilst the sunburned last-night revellers raced to drink as much as they could before dashing off to catch their airport connections. The music blared, the drinks flowed and the euros filled the tills. It was bedlam but the chaos was good for business and I liked it that way. So long as the money kept on flowing my job was secure and my inevitable return to Britain could be delayed.

Oz manned the bottle bar whilst I worked the floors taking drinks orders. Jake and Lola ran the main bar leaving Gary in charge of preparing my orders for delivery. He did a good job. He kept up with the hectic pace and even found time to run round helping me collect up the empties. I liked working with Gary, we made a good team and working with him had its perks; he flirted with me at every opportunity and threw me looks of longing which made me feel deliciously desirable. He kept my ego well and truly massaged and I returned the compliment. If I wasn't very much mistaken he was hiding a substantial hard-on beneath his black trousers and waiter's apron. The stifling heat inside the bar wasn't the only thing getting the two of us hot that night.

At almost eleven o'clock Oz sent me for a break. I needed it. I was shattered. I grabbed myself a bottled beer and headed for the relative quiet of the delivery bay, my favourite hideaway. The breeze blowing through the warm night air dried up the perspiration beaded on my skin whilst the shrill calls of cicadas drowned out the monotonous thump-thump of the techno-music emanation from the bar. I closed my eyes and leaned back against the wall, breathing deeply. It was the same wall Gary and I had both peed against the previous night and the distinct odour of urine could still be detected. Umm, that brought back good memories.

Someone stepped outside to join me, someone tall who smelt of Lynx and sweat. He leaned against the wall beside me and slurped something from a pint glass. Lager if I wasn't very much mistaken.

"Are you still alive?" I asked without opening my eyes.

"Just about," gasped Gary's familiar voice. "Fuck this is hard work. Is it always this busy?"

"Yep, always. How's Jake treating you?"

"Good actually, apart from a few snide comments. He's warned me about you, says you'll lead me on."

I laughed. "I might."

"No, you won't. You want me, I can tell."

I opened my eyes and squinted at him, "Do I?"

Gary looked smug. "Oh yes. You're in love with me."

I snorted loudly then did something impulsive. I slid my arms around Gary's neck and kissed him, pressing my lips against his and probing inside his hot mouth with the tip of my tongue. He tasted of lager and breath mints and I liked the warmth and wetness of his mouth. His slippery saliva mingled with mine as I opened my mouth wider. As my tongue explored deeper my hand groped for Gary's crotch finding the solid bulge I'd hoped for. I rubbed my hand along the firm length as I pushed my body up against him.

Gary groaned, "Fuck Tam, you really are going to give me seconds aren't you?"

I stepped away. "No. Sorry, I'm not feeling anything. You, on the other hand..." I purred stroking the erection straining against his trousers.

Gary groaned and removed my hand from his anatomy. "Don't Tam, not now. God you're a tease. I do want you but I've only got a ten minute break and I need much more than that for you. Besides, my bladder's full. I've got to take a leak before I go back to work. I won't be able to if you get me all excited."

"We solved that problem last night. Would you like the same again?" I suggested saucily.

Gary snorted, "Oh yeah, would I ever! I can't though, I don't have enough time. Shit, I need to piss. I've got to go, right now. I'm bursting." He began undoing his trousers. "Want to watch?"

My heart skipped a beat. He was going to relieve himself in the loading bay again...oh God! I leaned back against the wall aware that my crotch was wet. My pupils dilated as Gary fished out his semi-erect cock and held it in his hand. I watched him stroke it for a moment, very gently, encouraging it to soften. He was going to pee. Oh yes...I held my breath.

Gary didn't move away, nor did he turn around. He leaned against the wall next to me, let out a soft grunt and shot a perfect arc of golden urine across the delivery bay in front of us. I watched transfixed as it hit the ground, bouncing up off the tarmac with soft pattering splashes. Gary's stream intensified sending drops of yellow pee flying everywhere. He moved his penis around, spraying the whole area liberally.

I watched, mouth open, heart pounding, cunt burning...such a shameless display. Anyone could walk out of the bar and catch him in the act. He could be seen from the street! Gary didn't care. He knew that urinating outside in the open, in front of me, got my juices going and it did the same to him. That's all he cared about, and fuck, he was hot!

My hands reached for my tingling pussy as the thrill of watching Gary urinate set me alight. On impulse I reached out and ran my hand through his hot stream feeling the warm wetness running through my fingers and dribbling down my arm.

"Oh, that's so good," I sighed.

I allowed the pungent fluid to soak my hand before withdrawing it and plunging my fingers into my mouth, licking them one by one. I tasted the bitter flavour of Gary's piss. It was divine. I licked it all up greedily, letting the flavour roll around my mouth.

Gary watched, wide eyed. "Fuck that's sexy," he murmured.

I shot him a devilish smile.

"Damn, show's over," Gary sighed as his pee trickled to a halt. He shook himself dry, readjusted his trousers and stretched. "That's better. Ok, your turn."

My turn? An idea entered my head, a nasty, dirty idea that would test Gary. Hmm...why not? "Drink up," I instructed. "I want that pint glass."

Gary was intrigued. He picked up his pint and knocked back the remaining fluid in one. Belching loudly he held out the empty glass. "Oops, pardon! Ok, I showed you mine so you show me yours."

My brain buzzed with the naughtiness of what I was about to do. Dare I do it? I'd never done anything quite so depraved before. I hesitated, summoning up my courage whilst Gary stood beside me, eyeing me expectantly.

"Ok, here goes," I muttered.

I hitched up my skimpy stretch nylon skirt exposing my slender bronzed legs and smooth rounded buttocks. Pushing aside my black nylon thong I spread my legs and pressed the pint glass between my thighs, sealing it around my shaved pussy. I took a deep breath, pushed down and started to pee. Hot fluids gushed out of me spewing into the clear glass vessel and filling it with a rich amber liquid.

It felt so good, so liberating and so naughty to be pissing into a glass in front of Gary.

"Oh yes!" I gasped.

My lover watched me, his chest heaving as his pulse raced and his breathing quickened.

"Fucking hell Tam," he muttered, "you dirty bitch! You hot, filthy slut!"

My bladder wasn't full so my display was short lived. Once my pee had stopped I gave a little wiggle to shake myself dry. An impish smile sat upon my lips.

Gary eyes met mine and without a word he took the half-filled pint glass from me, lifted it to his lips and drank it down! I watched his Adam's apple moving as he gulped back my fresh, hot pee, knocking it back without taking a breath.

Shit! He just drank my piss! He drank my fucking piss! Fucking unbelievable! I'd never seen anything like it and, oh my god, it was hot!

"Oh...my...god!" I gaped, my eyes popping out of my head. "No way!"

Gary held up the empty the glass and licked his lips. "Delicious!"

I'm not sure what happened next - Gary's actions had an unexpected effect on me, one more powerful that watching him peeing, more potent than any aphrodisiac. His piss drinking antics triggered pure animalistic lust in me and the burning desire to behave in the same uninhibited, unabashed way he had. I acted on it. I couldn't help myself.

I threw myself at him! I grabbed my gorgeous Gary by his shirt collar and shoved him roughly against the wall, pinning him flat as I thrust my tongue deep inside his mouth. I tasted my own acrid pee on his lips, a bitter tang mixed with the flavour of the lager he'd been drinking. Suddenly I wanted to fuck him, to impale myself on his hard cock and feel him stroking my slick tunnel until I succumbed to the jolts of my orgasm...I started to unbutton my blouse, determined to have him, until a booming voice from the doorway put pay to that plan.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Love at First Piss Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds