• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Love at Silver Coast a Beach

Love at Silver Coast a Beach

12

Things had been rough ever since my girlfriend Jenna dumped me for some douche-bag she met online.

When she told me about him, I was more hurt than I was furious. While I wanted to hunt him down and kill him, I just sat in my room and asked myself why. Why me?

I decided that a trip to the beach would probably calm my nerves.

Silver Coast Beach was a small little beach. At the most, only about forty to seventy people were known to gather there. But there had been cases where there were hundreds, but this of course was quite rare.

"Screw Jenna!" I yelled out to myself.

I still regretted how I broke my favorite fairy statue and my favorite gaming system, in a fit of rage that slowly came days later after she told me.

I could get a new PS2, but that statue, I couldn't find an identical one anywhere.

That bitch.

I walked over towards my black, wooden dresser and pulled out a pair of blue and green swimming trunks with a palm tree design.

I headed into the bathroom and grabbed a long, white beach towel and a bottle of suntan lotion.

With everything I need in tow; I stripped down and put on the trunks, pulling them up my knees.

I had been feeling some discomfort between my legs since Jenna broke up with me.

It was probably because I hadn't had any sexual intercourse for so long.

I needed to get a girl in bed, but then I didn't want to be one of 'those guys' who fucks a girl and then that's it.

I bit my lip; trying to ignore the stirring in my trunks and just walked away.

My mom and dad were in the kitchen.

I tried not to let my mother notice the desperation that wouldn't cease inside my trunks; sticking straight up stiff, so I kept my back to her.

My mother was 42. She still looked fairly youthful, despite her skin no longer being as elastic and healthy as a teenager or twenty year old, she was still 'hot'.

"Off to the beach, honey?"

Asked my mother. She pushed a few short strands of red hair from her face, and her pink lips formed a smile.

"Yes, ma'am." I politely answered.

"Have fun." She joyfully said.

As I was about to leave, my mother called out from behind me and halted my approach to the bland, brown wooden door.

"Give me a hug before you leave. You seem to be forgetting a lot lately about that."

I never quite grew out if hugging my mother before I left the house.

But with the stuff Jenna pulled, it had my mind on her, and less on the people who really counted.

I froze in place.

My mother turned me around; wrapping her slender arms around me and hugged me tight.

My erection poked right into her stomach. Her eyes grew in width, and her cheeks went red.

She probably felt my hard dick pushing against her.

She pulled away, and gazed between my legs; staring awkwardly before turning away with the reddest of cheeks.

"Be careful. I love you."

"I love you too, mom."

I walked towards the wooden door and unlocked it.

Then I unlocks a second door, which was an old screen door.

I walked out to my 1997 Ford pickup, unlocked it, got inside. started it up, and hit the road.

My wood subsided until it went flaccid again, and I sighed in relief.

My 24th birthday was just yesterday and already my happy moments had faded.

Silver Coast Beach was a few miles away. It'd at the most it'd take me two hours to get there.

I ended up getting hungry and stopped at a local burger joint. It wasn't a big brand place, and the name wasn't that catching, and I estimated only a few people worked there.

"Cindy, you totally need to dump Brad. I'm telling you, that guy is no good for you. I'm telling you, all he ever does is cheat."

A conversation was taking place from one of the seats. On a red table with four booth stools, two women were conversing.

The one initiating the conversation was a brunette.

The other was a redhead with the same shade of hair as my mother.

The redhead was very busty, and her cleavage was quite generous, especially with her leaning down on the table on her elbows; they just hung out.

I felt my raging boner return as I stared at her breasts, but then turned around at upon being asked my order.

I needed to get laid.

I couldn't take this awful pain in my balls.

They ached so bad.

I was getting to the point I didn't care about morality anymore.

I would kill, for just one, ONE, one night stand.

"Yes," I turned to face the man. He had hazel eyes, black hair, and was dressed in red, with a red cap.*

"I'll take a large double cheeseburger with a large side of fries and a medium Diet Coke."

"Do you want any tomatoes or pickles on that?" He asked."

"No, thank you." I returned.

"I'll call you when your order's ready."

With that, I walked away and sat down.

I watched the busty redhead and her slightly smaller brunette friend, but tried not to stare.

That'd be weird and creepy.

"He's probably out there sticking his cock in some girl's stretched out hole. You're better off without him."

I had to get my painful dick out of my mind.

I needed to give someone a good pounding. It was too much.

Damn that she-devil.

The two girls got up.

They left.

I was kicking myself for not approaching the chesty redhead, but it was too late now.

After I got my food, I left.

It was in a plain paper bag, ridden with grease at the bottom.

I knew this would be a good burger based off how greasy it was.

I sat in my truck and ate my plain, burger with cheese, and golden French fries.

The fries were drizzled with Cajun seasoning, giving them a taste that reminded me of Popeyes Chicken fries, despite them looking more like McDonald's fries.

The thought crossed my mind to call my ex, ex girlfriend, Torrie Ashford. Maybe I could convince her to help me relieve some 'tension.'

"Yeah, right," I laughed dryly to myself, nearly choking on cheese. "How pathetic world that be? Screw my ex. I'd look real desperate."

That idea was out of the question.

Shoving a French fry greedily into my ready burger-filled mouth, I shook my head and reached for my Diet Coke, which was in a plain, white styrofoam cup, and drank out of the bendable white straw.

"I feel like my dick's going to blow up." I whined in a pitiful, weak tone.

Once I devoured my food, I continued on to the beach.

I arrived about six o'clock.

I should have known going to the beach wouldn't help with my raging boners.

After I parked my car in the parking lot and grabbed my towel, putting on my sunscreen, I headed to the beach, but stopped when I had a FaceTime request by Jenna.

"Sure," my tone was angry, "why not."

When it came up, much to my displeasure, was the image of Jenna riding Jackson'.

"Oh! Oh! Yeah! Big fucking cock, fucking my tight asshole!"

I scrutinized my nose; my eyebrows forming a crease.

She was in the reverse cowgirl position. So of course I saw her tits flapping up and down on her chest.

I felt disgusted by the wet smacks of skin on skin.

"Oh, David," her voice was horse, "you enjoying what you see? He's fucking my ass real good.

Too bad you're not the one getting to ravage me. Oooh, yeah! Fucking SHIT!"

She grabbed her own breasts; rubbing the nipples of her 33 Cs.

I ended the chat.

I didn't realize it, but people had been staring at me.

They were no doubt about it, hearing the sounds of loud sex from my phone.

As I walked to the beach sands, I found that there was a lot if girls (duh).

Most were in bikinis. I ignored this the best I could.

When I finally found a spot on the white sand beach, I lay my towel down.

Looking to my left, I saw a black haired girl with hair that touched her ears. She was wearing barely anything.

A micro bikini and a top that only covered her nipples.

This was becoming too much.

I enjoyed myself while everyone was around.

Swimming and dipping my short black hair in the water while gazing around with my dark brown eyes, took my mind off Jenna and being so horny.

The beach was cleared at 9: 00. But I wasn't ready to leave. I acted like I was leaving, but snuck back in.

I couldn't take it anymore.

"This is killing me!" I growled in exasperation. I reached my hand down and dragged my trunks off, grasping my rock-hard dick that just wouldn't stay gone.

Of course the thought of seeing Jenna's tits shake uncontrollably like jello on FaceTime didn't exactly ease my problem.

I bit my lip as I rubbed my hard tool. I wasn't even worried about chafing. Jenna would always spit on it before stroking it.

But I didn't care. I just needed relief.

Stroking my prick just wasn't the same as real sex. I sighed.

Even fantasizing about the redhead and blowing my blazing hot load all over the white sand didn't help. I was still just as hard as ever.

"What did I ever do to deserve this?" I asked myself out loud. I heard my own tone drop to one of helplessness and despair.

As I lay back in the sand overcome by depression and desperation, I heard something coming from the water.

I lifted my upper body up, gazing out into the sea, seeing a small wave splash onto the shore.

My eyes went wide when I saw a hand clenching the ivory sand, taking in a handful.

The hand wasn't human.

I panicked at this.

It was was a deep blue color like a blue shark, with clawed fingernails that were sharp enough that they looked like they could double as mini daggers. It also pectoral fins connected to the elbows.

The skin didn't even look like skin. It looked like...Shark hide.

I then saw another hand just like the first. Soon I saw the rest of the sea person's body.

There was clawed feet, with toenail claws the same small height, but nonetheless deadly looking. The feet and legs were the same deep blue as the hands and arms.

There was also pectoral fins behind its ankles.

There was nothing between the legs, where genitals obviously should have been. Completely crotch less.

Gazing up, I realized the strange creature was female.

A pair of proud and juicy 37 DD tits hung off its chest, with big nipples, but the breasts were still just the same deep blue as everywhere else, while the nipples were white.

The creature was completely hairless and a big dorsal fin the same size of her head, was in the place of where hair should have been.

She was 5'8, two inches shorter than me.

She also had somewhat of a muscular physique, like a GYM girl.

I admired her feminine biceps, triceps and shoulders. They were just the right size without being 'manly', but still noticeable.

The last two things I noticed were gills in the sides of her neck and black eyes devoid of whites.

"Hi. I'm David."

She just took a few steps towards me.

"Wh--what do you want?"

I felt my heart race. I was actually terrified...But also still felt extremely aroused.

"Want, want, want," she parroted thrice, "what do I want?"

Her voice was soft and calming.

It was strange given her frightening and rough appearance.

"Yeah." I nodded. "Oh...Get it over with."

I didn't care anymore. I WANTED to die. My life sucked ass now and I had a boner that wouldn't go away.

She approached me. I jumped slightly, but it was barely noticeable.

Watching her walk towards me; I saw the way her deep blue breasts bounced and jiggled with each step.

I could have sworn I felt my cock stir even more.

She stopped once she was in front of me.

"Curious." She spoke again.

Each time she spoke, I saw rows of razor-sharp, pearly white teeth that looked like knife blades.

I was doomed.

"Curious about...You."

She looked at me once she was close enough. She examined me, cocking her head while she studied me.

I think she noticed my stiff prick.

"Requin is curious."

She gently knelt down and grasped me in her hand.

I thought for sure this would be the end and she'd just rip it right off. But I doubted that'd be as bad as what I was already feeling.

Requin gently poked the head of my cock, and I shivered.

She then started to rub the helmet.

Her strokes were just as soft and gentle as could be.

My face was going red. Did she realize what she was doing?

"Don't stop..." I was begging her.

Requin gazed up at me, and I was surprised to see that her deep, deep blue lips, formed a friendly, genuinely warm, smile.

She continued to rub the bell-end, but soon stopped, much to my disappointment.

She leaned forward, inching her face towards my stick.

Her mouth opened.

I was afraid. I didn't want my dick bitten off.

I didn't want to lose my manhood.

She took me into her mouth. No licking, just instantly taking me into her mouth.

It stung a little bit. Her mouth tasted like seawater, but I wanted this.

I was surprised how her instinct took over.

She seemed to know exactly what to do.

Her head bopped up and down as she sucked on my organ.

It felt so great to have another blowjob after so long. After so many years.

I couldn't help but let a small moan out.

Her hand, though hard and rough to the touch, gently stroked my member up and down while she performed her amazing oral on me.

She was so sloppy with her sucks.

This sound of sloppy sucking only made me want to explode in her mouth.

"Damn..." I groaned in sheer pleasure.

Her shark teeth were massaging my head. It kind of tickled.

She increased her sucking.

She was really enjoying my cock.

This made me drip precum.

She seemed distracted though.

Soon Requin pulled her mouth away from my prick, leaving an exceptionally messy trail of hot saliva that stuck to my cock head.

I gently reached out to touch her, and she lurched back; her rows of sharp teeth baring at me defensively.

"I'm not going to hurt you."

I put on a sincere smile.

She seemed to still; becoming less tense and aggressive.

I touched her breasts, and she let me.

Her all-black eyes closed, and a moan escaped her lips upon feeling my touch on her juicy asset.

She grabbed my hand; squeezing it in place. She approved.

"Requin...Likes being touched...There."

I rubbed her tit; my palm gently pushing her fully erect nipple while I held her bosom in a firm squeeze.

I wanted her.

I couldn't stand being so horny for so long; not having a woman there to please my needs. I needed her...Shark creature or not.

Requin let another soft moan out and I was surprised when I gazed down to see a slit literally forming between her legs.

Was that her pussy?

Her slit was hairless and the lips were the same deep, deep blue as her luscious lips.

I pulled my hand away.

Requin's eyes opened. She had a look of confusion as to why I wasn't rubbing her tits anymore.

I took her left breast into my mouth and nursed myself; suckling her big nipple while biting it lightly.

Her breasts. They were as soft as clouds.

The texture of them were perfect.

She pulled me closer to her breast, like a mother would a child, and held me there, just letting me suckle on her ripe melons.

"...You...Like...Taste?" She whispered, her words still struggling like before.

I doubted she was used to talking much. She probably picked up human talk from beach-goers.

I nodded in confirmation; suckling on her hard, as if I was trying to draw milk from her.

I just wanted to feed on her breast until I chafed her from feasting too hard.

I suckled and suckled hungrily, pulling on her nipple, drenching her in my own saliva, until I got my fill of that one particular, plump breast.

I released her from my starving mouth; the feeling of soft nipple still lingering on my lips.

I still wanted more though.

Requin released me from her grip, then I looked up at her with pleading, begging eyes.

I think she knew what I wanted based on my body language.

She put her arms behind me and pushed me into her, making my mouth touch her right breast.

This time I just suckled on the flesh, the actual breast tissue, instead of her actual nipple.

I gazed up at her; watching her expression that had pleasure written all over.

She loved how I suckled her.

A shiver crept forth from her lips, while those same lips slowly took the form of a smile.

"Requin...Pleased." The tone in her voice was harmonic.

I felt her grip tighten on my back. She drew my face in closer before stopping and just keeping me there.

My tongue gently licked around the edges of her breast while my mouth costed her in hot saliva, trailing all over her big, beautiful, deep blue breast.

I didn't realize it, but Requin was about to squirt all over the sandy floor.

I released her breast from my mouth, latching my mouth onto her nipple. She was moaning now.

She was moaning in increasing volume.

I suckled her nipple.

It wasn't long before she let out a loud, lingering moan that filled my ears, and squirted all over the white sandy floor.

I pulled my mouth away.

She touched my left cheek with her hand, and very carefully, began to run it with her clawed fingertips, in slow, controlled motions

I wasn't sure if such a strange, yet breathtakingly beautiful creature such as herself, had ever had sex, but if not, I'd be the one to 'deflower' her, if that word could be applied in this case.

I flipped her over into the sand, and she didn't hesitate or fight back.

Requin looked up at me, and I could feel she was still soaking wet between her lovely legs.

Maybe she didn't realize it, but she wanted me just as much. Her liquids were proof.

I didn't waste any time. I didn't care about foreplay. I needed to be inside her. My cock needed comfort.

I pushed the first bit of my length into her, which caused her to let out the loudest moan, almost a scream, that I had heard from her so far.

I was astonished at how tight she was inside.

She had the tightest pussy I'd ever felt before.

I was struggling just to get into her, but I was determined to push myself completely in.

Once my head was in, I impaled her with the rest.

When I was fully inside, I began to thrust; working my cock inside of her soaking, tight entrance.

Damn. It felt so good to be inside another woman again.

I felt like I was in Heaven.

I was correct on my earlier theory though.

Requin started bleeding from her pussy as I fucked her.

I didn't mind. I enjoyed that; especially since Jenna was a huge slut who didn't bleed when we 'made love' together. Made love my ass. All it was to her was meaningless fucking.

Requin instinctively wrapped both arms around my back, and she let out another quiet moan, followed by a growl.

She gazed into my eyes; our eyes locking as I bucked my hips.

"You're so tight." I announced out loud. "So damn fucking tight."

I had never felt such a tight pussy before. She kept me so firmly in place. Hugging me so hard.

She put every girl I went to bed with to shame. Not even Jenna...Well, Jenna was already stretched out.

I was taken back by what she did next. Requin pulled my face down towards hers and kissed me with her lips.

I was surprised how her lips were so baby soft.

I expected them to be rough like sand-paper, like her hands, when she was masturbating me.

But they were the softest lips I'd ever tasted before. Plump, juicy, and so kissable.

I felt like I could stay lost in her mouth forever.

I reamed in and out of her at a slow pace. I wanted to enjoy a slow night of sex, the first sex I had in years, with a woman.

Or shark woman, in this case.

I reached my left hand up to touch her face. She, in return, reached her clawed hands to touch my pectorals; holding onto me as we had slow sex.

Hearing her moan and purr inside my mouth was a great experience.

I missed that.

Our kissing was that of a relaxed speed; like two lovers who were sharing their first kiss.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Love at Silver Coast a Beach

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds