• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Love Between Best Friends

Love Between Best Friends

Note: If you've read my other stories, you may notice a recurrence of names. I like using my first and middle names in my stories. That away I really get a feel for my writing. Like the others this is a fictional story.

No? I said no? I just turned down a potential relationship with not only the cutest girl in the school, not only with my best friend, but also to the only Asian girl in the entire school.

Let's recap. My name is Matt, but everyone calls me by my middle name Wayne, I'm about 5'11" and skinny as a twig. The girl, Mia, is my best friend that I have known ever since first grade. Now by all accounts you could tell she was pretty much Chinese, even though she was born here in the United States, she stood about 5'10" and appeared to have breasts that were right on the border of C Cups. Mia has beautiful black hair and these deep blue eyes that you could get lost in.

We are both seniors in high school, and lived right next door to each other all our lives. We were walking home from school on a Friday afternoon, when we stopped just in front of her house. Mia took my hands in hers, leaned into my ear and said, "Wayne, for years I've had a crush on you. That shyness of yours, in actually, is quite a turn on for me. So, will you be my boyfriend?"

Honestly, my jaw dropped and I squeaked out, "No." Mia let go of my hands, gave me a kiss on the cheek and went into her house. I went into my own house and started to bang my head against the door until I had a severe headache.

Back to the present. I was on my bed doing my homework expecting Mia to call, like she did everyday at five o'clock to talk, but she didn't. She did eventually call me that night, though. Just after dinner at 7:30, that Friday night she called and asked if I could spend the night since her parents were away for the weekend visiting relatives in another state and she didn't want to be home alone all weekend. Naturally my parents who were always ever so trusting of me, let me go.

Ten minutes later I was knocking on Mia's door. She answered the door in a tight fitting pink shirt, which really accentuated her lovely breasts and showed off most of her belly and a pair of tight blue-jeans shorts. She invited me in and she was watching one my favorite movies on her big screen TV, The Matrix. I sat down on the couch and Mia offered me a drink, which I couldn't say no to, because she was giving me this innocent puppy dog look with her sexy almond shaped eyes. She came back a minute later with two glasses of coke and joined me on the couch. I took a big swig of mine and noticed that it tasted a little weird but I figured it was just the ice in it. About half an hour into the movie I felt really drowsy and without realizing it, had fallen asleep on Mia's couch.

I had this really cool dream where I was licking whipped cream off of Mia's shaved pussy with her tied up in an almost uncomfortable position. My eyes slowly opened up and I saw Mia standing over me and saying, "Good, you're finally awake." I started to get up but found I couldn't. "I made sure to tie the ropes pretty good so you wouldn't be able to move your arms and legs much." My eyes shot open and I looked, sure enough I was tied to her bedposts and was completely naked.

"Mia, what the hell is this all about?" And for the first time I realized that Mia, like me, was nude.

"I need to talk with you." She said in her soft, heavenly voice.

"Did you really have to tie me up?" I asked annoyed.

"In order to get the truth out of you, I had to. I need to ask you a couple of questions." I simply nodded my yes. "Why don't you want to be my boyfriend? Don't you think I'm pretty." With this she did a little bounce that made her sweet breasts bounce with her in a hypnotic rhythm with her.

"Yes." I replied.

"Then why did you say no this afternoon?" She said.

"Well, you've seen me. I've always been a loner and even though I've had a crush on you since the first grade, I didn't know you had the same feelings for me, like I have for you, and didn't want to ruin our friendship." She simply nodded and smiled.

"So do you want to be my boyfriend now that you know that I truly love you, enough to do something this crazy?" She said kinda coyly.

"Yes."

"I have another question. Will you be my love slave? Will you come over here whenever I want and pleasure me, however you see fit?" That one kind of shocked me but my answer to it was another yes a very happy, but confused yes. She walked up next to me, so close to me that I could smell her sweet pussy, she bent down and gave me my first ever kiss, actually also my first French Kiss.

As soon as she broke it, I looked deep into her eyes and said, "Will you untie me now?"

She thought for a minute and said, "No. I've grown very wet from seeing you like this, and I think you kinda like it also, you're hard as a rock." She walked down slowly to the other end of her bed and jerked on my hard cock a couple of times and I thought I was going to die because it felt so good. She bent over and I could feel her hot breath on my crotch and felt her sensual lips kissing my cock head, licking my shaft, and sucking balls. She did this for a couple of minutes and stopped for a couple more. Without warning she plunged down hard on my cock, sending it into the back of her throat. I didn't know how, but she was able to get all eight inches into her mouth, on one try, without even gagging.

I felt the head start to go into her throat, which made my body jerk a little bit. As soon as I stopped Mia spat out my cock. She climbed onto the bed and was resting on her knees, staring at me hungrily. She lifted my cock and slowly impaled herself on my hard man meat. I was actually kind of surprised because I didn't feel her cherry pop. Mia must have sensed this and said, "Don't worry. I lost my virginity to my last boyfriend. Actually, I wanted to become more experienced in sex, so if I ever got a chance with you, I'd know how to best please you."

Once my entire length was in, Mia slowly rocked back and forth for a couple of minutes, and then started to raise herself and drop onto my dick. I started to tense up, feeling the beginnings of my orgasm. Before I could empty my load into Mia's soft pussy she got off my cock, and my cum just splattered onto her cunt lips. "No, no. I don't want to get pregnant. Not yet anyways." Mia said sexily.

She cleaned her pussy with her fingers tasting my cum. She moved up and said, "Now, it's your turn to pleasure me." Then she slammed her pussy down hard onto my face. I furiously licked her fire hot pussy lips and into her even hotter insides. Her pussy was literally flowing with juices into my mouth, while wrapping my tongue around her beloved clit; I ravaged it and even bit on it. Hell, every now and then when she wasn't expecting it, I bit down hard, which made her scream, but ground her pussy into my face even harder. All of a sudden she stopped, her body tensed and my face was soon drenched in her girl cum. I lapped at the flowing stream and tried to lick as much as I could off my face, Mia moved a little so her breasts were hanging over my mouth and I just lapped at them furiously, covering her nipples in her own cum. Mia collapsed on top of me, her breasts landing on my head.

When she finally sat up she looked and saw her girl-cum-soaked breasts, looked down at me and said, "Would you mind cleaning this up? I'd hate to waste such delicious girl cum." With that she wiped some off of my face and sensually sucked on it, until it was clean. She lowered her breasts over my face, and I started to lick like mad. I even bit down on her nipples like I did with her clit, which made her scream. Feeling tired and exhausted she got up and untied my hands and legs from the bedposts.

"Wasn't your last boyfriend about five months ago?" She simply nodded. "Well, then if you're no longer a virgin, then how did you get along without sex?"

She reached under her bed and pulled out a shoebox, lifted the lid and pulled out a huge eight-inch vibrator. Hell, she had all kinds of shit in the box, but the first thing that I took a hard notice of, was the pair of handcuffs. I looked at the rope on the bed and came up with a devilish idea. She bent over for something and seeing my chance I grabbed the rope and tied her hands behind her back before she could do anything. Then quickly pulled her legs together and tied them together.

"What are you doing?" She asked rather angrily.

"How does the old saying go? Oh yeah, now I remember, "Paybacks are a bitch." And it looks like you're going to get some payback… bitch." She looked shocked.

"Untie me now." She ordered. "As your mistress, I order you to untie me."

"You're in now position to order." I picked her up and she tried to hit me. I laid her on the edge of the bed, with her ass hanging off the side. I picked up the two remaining ropes and tied her, under her arms to the bed, then I got the handcuffs and handcuffed her tied up hands with her legs via a loop I made while tying her up. She was just pretty much hanging there by her shoulders and armpits.

She all of a sudden looked worried, "Please untie me. I'm sorry for tying you up." Then she started to cry.

I smiled and said, "I will untie you." For a minute she looked relieved, but then I said, "As soon as I give you some payback, that I know you'll enjoy." I grabbed the large vibrator and with a fair amount of force shoved it hard into Mia's pussy. She let out a scream that was soon drowned out by a ball gag I found in her box. I turned the power on the vibrator to low, so to torment her for a while. I started to exit when I turned around and saw the vibrator slide a little into her pussy. I walked naked downstairs to the refrigerator and opened it up. I pulled out a piece of fried chicken and quickly ate it, then I noticed the can of whipped cream and the jar of cherries. I pulled them out and went into the living room for a while. I closed my eyes and thanked God for my power of "dream premonitions".

Half an hour later, I grabbed the two items from the fridge and went upstairs, in time to see Mia have a small orgasm shooting about half a foot from her pussy. I pulled the vibrator from her pussy, which was drenched with her girl cum, turned it off, and took a quick lick, she tasted excellent. I took a small step back and felt as if I had stepped into a puddle of water. Reaching down with a finger I took some of the wetness, and placed it in my mouth. It was Mia's cum! Damn, she must've orgasmed a dozen times or so. She looked a little out of it.

I pulled the gag from her mouth and said, "Lick it clean." She slowly took the vibrator into her mouth and sucked her juices from it; I quickly turned it up to full power, which made it dance in her mouth.

She spit it out and with heavy breaths said, "Now, what?" I shoved the gag back into her mouth, and steadily started to jerk off my hard cock, until I came all over her face. I took the whip cream and made a little pie on her pussy, placing the a cherry just a little ways into her pussy, and ever so slowly licked up all the whip cream, going in circles, triangles, anything I could think of, just to prolong her suffering. Her body tensed up and she had the most powerful orgasm of all the night. The cherry shot out halfway across the room, I went and picked it up, took it over to her pussy, gathering her juice all over it and plopped it into her mouth, which she forcefully ate.

I untied her from the bed, removed the gag, took the cuffs off and everything, she leaned up against the bed and I said, "Is that better my mistress."

She simply smiled and said, "Yes, that was very good for your first try."

She started to drift off into to sleep but I said, "Mistress, hang on, I'm going to clean you up." She was sweating pretty badly after all. I went into the bathroom, made her a bath and carried her to the water in my arms. Gently, I placed her into the water and proceeded to clean her thoroughly. After I was finished I dried her off, and carried her back to her bed, and laid her under the covers. I ran back into the bathroom and took a quick shower myself that felt very relaxing.

When I went back into Mia's bedroom I noticed that she was still awake. I took a spare blanket and started to lie on the floor when Mia said, "No. I want you to sleep in my bed, with me. That's your reward for a job well done." Abandoning the blanket I hopped into bed with her, and snuggled against her warm, soft breasts and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I awoke the next morning to find Mia out like a light. I climbed under the covers and started to play with her clit, she woke up, looked under the covers, and said, "Not now. If you want to do something, you can play with my breasts." Just as I started to climb up I heard a knock at the door, I quickly froze and Mia slammed down the covers. I could hear the voice of her father, "Mia your mother and I want to talk to you…and you as well Matt." I thought I'd die on the spot. I heard the door snap shut and Mia and I quickly got dressed and went into the family room.

We sat down on the couch (dressed) hand in hand; her father sat on the table, while her mother sat in a nearby chair. "Your mother forgot something, thankfully she remembered at the hotel. We drove back here last night to get it and when I went to check on you I saw Matt, laying on you and you were both asleep." Mia and me both looked and felt ashamed.

"Mia…" Her mother said. She looked to her, but I still had my head down.

"As for you Matt…" I looked up and saw her father with his hand extended to me. Confused I reached up and took it and shook. "We're so happy that you two finally got together."

"Yes," Mia's mother said. "We've seen how Matt treats you…like a perfect gentleman."

"And Mia is always talking about you, Matt." Her father piped in. He reached and pulled out his wallet. He handed me a hundred dollars and said, "You two do whatever you want while we're away, but try to keep the sex to a minimum." And with that they left, Mia and me were both shocked. Most of the morning and afternoon, we went out shopping, went to the movies, and had some dinner. When we finally got home, Mia and I jumped on the couch fixed popcorn, and watched movies, either snuggling or making which we did most of the weekend.

After that, her parents went on frequent trips and Mia and me got to spend plenty of time together. Her parents even took us on a vacation to Hawaii during summer vacation after we were both out of high school, where we enjoyed the sights and of course each other.

Shortly after our sophomore year of college Mia and me tied the knot and got a place together off campus. We were always together, never leaving one's side. At the end of our senior year of college, Mia told me she was pregnant, each of us highly qualified in our respective fields, me an electrical engineer, Mia as a sex therapist, we were pretty much set with money especially with her parents helping out all the time. Mia's pregnancy was some of the best sex of our lives, but that's another story that should be told another time...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Love Between Best Friends

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 129 milliseconds