• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Love Bites

Love Bites

After another night of nothing but endless fighting with her boyfriend, Dina was driving home. She looked at the dashboard clock, it read: 11:25. She sighed, the particular fight had lasted three hours.

She had decided to take the back roads home so she could chug from a bottle of wine she had stashed in her car without getting busted by the cops.

Turning onto yet another deserted road Dina's car began to sputter and soon it sputtered to a complete stop. She looked down at the gas gauge it was resting on E.

"Son-of-a-bitch!!" she yelled.

She reached for her cell phone only to realize that she had left it at her boyfriend's house.

"What a fucking night" she said into the night air a bit woozy from the wine.

She decided to walk to the nearest house and use their phone to call her asshole of a boyfriend to come get her. If he wouldn't do it she'd be forced to humiliate herself and call her parents.

She walked a ways and aw a house hidden from the road. She approached it as if it belonged to an acquaintance. The wine was really starting to take affect. The closer she got to the house, the more the moon began to illuminate it. Finally it came into view, it had huge white pillars and a chandelier on the front porch.

"Damn what a fuckin house" Dina gasped as she rang the bell.

An older gentleman answered the door and Dina assumed he must be the butler.

"Uh, my car sorta bit the big one back there, can I use a phone" She said trying not to sound too drunk.

"Why certainly Miss, right this way" The man said with a wink.

He led her into a room and shut the door. In the dark, Dina fumbled for a light switch. When she finally found one, she immediately located a phone. She dialed her boyfriend.

"Fuck!!" she yelled, the line was busy.

She slammed the receiver down, and at that moment the door opened and seven men wearing only the tightest pants imaginable entered the room.

"Come with us Miss, we must prepare you to meet our Master" one said.

Dina in her drunken state began to feel horny at the sight of these men with their cocks about to burst from their pants.

"Sure, why not" she chuckled.

They led her into another room which was dimly lit. She waw a huge four poster bed with black lace draped between the posts, and black satin sheets.

"Please lie down Miss" one of the men instructed.

Dina did as she was told and the men began to undress her. She was now lying naked on the satin sheets.

The men began to rub their hands all over Dina's body. They rubbed scented oil all over her. One of the men inserted two fingers into Dina's throbbing pussy and she moaned with delight. He then began rubbing her pussy with his huge hand and Dina's hips began to buck wildly at the sensation. Then another bent down and licked her clit until she was whimpering with pure ecstasy.

"She's ready for Master" another said.

They left the room and seconds later a man in black leather entered the room. He in turn began to rub Dina's pussy to ensure that she was ready for him. He disrobed and climbed on top of her. He licked her nipples slowly and began to suck on her breasts. He lowered his head between her legs and thrust his tongue inside her dripping pussy. Dina couldn't move she was rigid with pleasure.

He reached for a rose from a vase that was sitting on a table beside the bed. He rubbed the flower gently on her pussy, tickling her, and Dina felt as if she were going to explode in ecstasy.

She reached up to lower him onto her and with one hard thrust he entered her. He pumped in and out fiercely, his rock hard cock ramming her over and over.

Dina moaned like a wild animal and begged for more.

"Harder, harder fuck me harder" she managed to say.

Dina's body began to convulse as she felt herself beginning to come. And as she began to scream in orgasm, the man sank his waiting fangs deep into her neck, which in turn made Dina scream louder, not in pain but still in ecstasy.

When Dina awoke she found herself in her car with the tank full of gas. Knowing full well what had happened she started her car, turned it around and headed back to her boyfriend's.

When she got there he was surprised to see her as well as in complete and udder shock to see the marks on her neck.

"What the fuck is that? What the fuck happened to you?" he demanded.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" she laughed as she closed the door and locked it behind her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Love Bites

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 434 milliseconds