Love Comes Later

I'm breathing hard (but not as hard as you are!), so I start teasing you with my fingers, into your warm wetness just a little and then back out again, with an irregular rhythm to keep you guessing...you're moaning louder, and pushing toward my fingers as if begging them to do more, so I slide one finger inside and start stroking your G-spot. It's hard to concentrate on my hand when my mouth is so busy; I add another finger and decide to trust them to know what to do while I concentrate on your clit. I start touching it with my teeth, not really nibbling but just alternating that with the sucking and tonguing...you must be enjoying it, you're moving with me and practically humming with each breath.

I lean on my other elbow and slide that hand under your butt, cupping it hard. You're getting close, I can tell, so I speed up my fingers and stroke harder, and I pull my lips over my teeth so I can use them more without fear of hurting you...just when I think my mouth is fatiguing, suddenly you take a deep breath and hold it, and then you're coming hard and loud...I ride it out with you, and stop with my fingers still inside, not moving, and my cheek resting on your pubic bone...happier than I ever knew I could be.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 443 milliseconds