Love Is a Drug Ch. 01 Pt. 07

"Fuck, I mean what else has that bastard been hiding from us?" He stood up quickly and balled his fists, turning around so his back was to the Blonde man, who quickly snatched the note still on the table and crumpled it up in his hand and shoved it in his pocket, swallowing hard.

"I'm sorry, I'm sure he meant to, or he had a reason." Cal then darted a look at him.

"Did you know?" He asked pointedly.

"N-no I didn't," he sank down. "I swear." He stood and walked over to him, rubbing his shoulders to ease his tight muscles. "I had a strange feeling something wasn't right when we did the drop, or didn't."

Cal shrugged him off and turned around, again an expression of wanting an explanation filled his face.

"Someone came after us, he was shooting at us, and we got away," he sighed as he saw seething breaths, nostrils flared. "It was the homeless man who took the bullet, very close to me.

"Who, shot?!"

"We don't know we didn't see them clearly."

"Oh Jesus." Now he thumping the air. "Who was the person you had to do the drop for?"

"Mc- gif- Err?"

"Mcgiffern?"

"Yeah that's him," he grinned, but Cal dropped his head and rubbed the bride of his nose.

"Why, what's up?" Theo asked slowly, trying to see the face under the long tousled hair

"You know who that man is?"

"No," smiled innocently.

"He's..." Stopping mid-speech, a knock bought his attention to the door.

"Red." The man called from behind it.

Cal turned away, forgetting the conversation he was having for now, as another was about to begin. He was going to demand to know what Andy was playing at. He swung open the door, catching by surprise, as he stood glaring down at him with his arm folded.

"Oh hi Vin, you're back then?" He said unconcernedly.

"Yes I am. Do come in Andy." He waved his arm to let him pass, a smirk planted on his lips as he firmly shut the door after him. Like a wolf luring in a sheep to his den.

Andy walked in casually, with no knowledge of what Cal knew, and then without warning he was moving fast through the air, roughly slamming into the wall. The other man's fists grabbed his caramel leather jacket, teeth showing like a snarling dog.

"Jesus Vin... what...the fuck...?"

"Y-you lying cunt!" He barked, pulling him forward then shoving him back again.

"What did I do?" Andy tried not to look at the other party who was biting his lip with a worried stare, frightened to death that he'd told them they'd fucked.

"You have been working with him for months and you never thought to tell us?! Some fucking friend Red!" Spitting out making a point of calling him by his code name and not as someone they would consider a friend.

Andy breathed out in relief. "I was going to tell you, I swear."

He was pushed back again. "When? Tomorrow, next fucking Month, year?"

"I was, as soon as I knew what he was asking of you."

"As if you didn't know! He knew about the little run in with the police, the stash of coke we have here, and Theo's and mines sex life practically."

"Hey, that was a bit over-exaggerated."

"Don't you dare come here and tell me I'm exaggerating Standley!"

"How did he know about the law?" The little voice piped up from the corner, and was now walking over.

"Well, he asked you a question Andy?" Grabbed him again, eyes burning dark with anger.

"I don't know, I really don't!"

"BOLLOCKS!" He shouted, now slamming him repeatedly against the wall.

"Calvin, stop it!" Theo cried, disturbed by the violence.

"Why McGiffern, Andy? Why him? Do you have any idea who you are dealing with?!" The penny dropped as he stopped thrashing him about and looked up in realization. He dropped the man who rubbed himself where he was hurt, and Cal turned away, pacing across the room.

Andy and Theo exchanged worried looks. Alister's' words were still fresh in his mind, that Theo was safe for now, and that he had sorted something so he could get rid of the goods before the law got a sniff of what they had. He turned to Andy, who flinched, scared that he was going to get attacked again, or even get a painful blow from his angry fist.

"Sit down and tell me everything that happened yesterday," he ordered pointing to the sofa.

Andy looked at Theo but he dropped his head and turned his back on him.

"And you." He now directed at his boyfriend, who turned around and started to slowly walk to the lounge area.

Once they were all sitting Andy went to open his mouth, but was stopped by the palm of a hand over his face. He asked Theo to speak first.

He listened closely, without interruption to what they had to say, and when they were done he bent down, leaning his forehead on his arms and sighing deeply.

"We've got to shift the entire stock."

"You still haven't told us about this man that could have been shooting at us," Andy said bravely as Cal frowned at him.

"McGiffern, he is a hit man."

"No, shit!" Both men said together.

"And you dropped the gear right?"

"Yeah, but not all of it."

"To who, Mcgiffern?"

"No, Eddy Brown," Andy inturruped.

"I still think they have us mixed up with someone else, like that bloke that shot Frank?" Theo said, again opening his mouth without thinking.

"No, he would be protected if it was this hit man. The only thing I can think of is they were after you. The hunter was steering you towards getting arrested if he was unsuccessful, making sure you were caught in possession, red handed."

"We were set up?!" Theo shrieked wide eyed.

"Yes, it looks probable."

"But who the hell would do that? Who have we got on the wrong side of...?"

Both men looked accusingly at Andy, who shrank low in his seat.

"Hey wait, no I..."

"How then? How had they been tipped off, hmm?"

"Look I had no idea that this McGiffern was the same bloody man did I..."

"..Funny, never aim for you... seemed to take a shot at me. And they are renowned never to miss, "Theo said randomly, but he was ignored. "Killing Frank who had me in a lock."

"No, but it is his job to check this out! To make sure everything is safe, but no! Seems you have fucked up yet again!"

"I'm sorry."

"NO ANDY, THIS IS TWICE TOO MANY!" Cal shot up from the couch and walked from the front door to the lounge and back again, running his hands through his hair.

"I'm sorry," Andy whimpered.

"You almost got him killed, how the hell am I supposed to trust you with his care again?" His eyes brimmed at the thought of his lover getting hurt, killed almost the second time.

Andy dropped his head, and sniffed loudly. "I'm sorry Vin, I will never, never be incompetent again."

"DAMN FUCKIN RIGHT YOU WON'T!" He spun around and moved quickly to the man in the chair, pointing his finger at him in a threatening manner. Andy flinched.

He balled his hands, ready to hit him, but instead punched the air and slammed it against the closed door that led to the restrooms. He then leant on it, palms pressing, his head low, shaking hard.

"Cal?" He was called, rushing over and wrapping his arms around him, caressing him and holding him tenderly. "I think you had better leave Andy," He asked gloomily, still embracing his lover.

Doing so, looking back at the two as he opened the door. "Thanks a lot Theo," He said harshly, before shutting it after him.

'Why would they want him out of the way?' Cal asked himself, feeling the gentle hands on him and reaching down to hold them tightly.

"Come on," he said as he turned around slowly, still grasping them with his. "Let's spend the day just lazing in bed yeah? Forget the world and the worries for a few hours, just me and you."

Theo smiled and nodded, letting him lead him to their room hand in hand.

The smell of fresh clean bedding filled his nostrils as he laid his head on the pillow. Theo had made a special effort to get the flat clean and tidy for when he returned. Of course that wasn't the only reason; he also had to get rid of all signs of debauchery from the night before. The guilt lingered in his stomach as Cal lay down next to him, on the very bed he had had sex with Andy in the night before.

Right now, he felt nothing but regret as he was disgusted by his so-called friends lies, and his way of pointing the finger like he was trying to wriggle out of something.

But as Cal had said, it was time to just let things float by for the time being, and he settled down with his nose nesting in the crook of his lover's neck, arm firmly wrapped around him. He breathed in his familiar fragrance, and contently closed his eyes.

"Calvin," he whispered, feeling his urges stirring. "Make love to me."

"If you are sure love, I don't..."

"..I want to." Looking up to gaze lovingly into his eyes, clarifying that he was sure, and in a way, to make up for what he had done. Maybe then the shame would disappear.

Hesitantly moved his hands, running one over the arms and shoulders, the lusty green irises gazing back almost lazily. Gently his fingertips brushed his cheek with a single stroke, the uncertainty still visible in the brunette mans face, but Theo closed his eyes and leaned into his touch, encouraging him to keep going.

He continued mapping his features, taking in every detail of his beauty. He had missed him so much. The softer touch intervened as he held on to his hand and stopped him, his eyes hooded, the look of pleasure overtaking him with a small gasp. Cal had longed for this, but he hadn't been able to bring himself to touch him after what that monster had done to him.

Theo had already given in, rolling on top of him and kissing him passionately. Cal snapped open his eyes in utter amazement at how rampant he had become within a few short moments of tenderly being touched. His T-shirt pulled up as the full lips ravished him.

The fingertips danced over every inch of his body, tiny licks brushing over his nipples raking his fingers through the dark sporadic hair that gathered each side of them, and in the middle of his chest drawing the tip of his tongue over the impressive body.

Theo's hips ground down, finding the hard package beneath the black denim gliding under him. He rubbed slowly, grinning as he heard a low groan, his body trembling as his nimble fingers snuck under his clothing to reach his heated skin. Crossing his arms and grabbing the hem of his T-shirt he pulled it off and threw it on the floor, guiding the tentative hands forward, coaxing them to touch him more, and gazing down.

"It's alright, you can touch me," Theo murmured, and with that they needed no assistance to roam.

They stroked down and bumped over his ribs, the bruising barely visible now, but it was painful to him to have the knowledge that once they were a dark-bluish purple, now yellowed shaded. It made his heart clench, but then his hands suddenly stopped, seeing a fresh bruise on Theo hip.

Theo opened his eyes and wondered why he had stopped his pleasing touches. "What's wrong?" He asked with saddened eyes.

"I... I can't."

"You can. It's alright, I promise," taking his own hands with his and linked their fingers, guiding them over his chest, down to his waist and hips, rocking gently.

"Where did you get that?" Circling his finger gingerly over the new wound.

"Oh I knocked it on that pointed worktop by the door." Giggling nervously as he lied.

He didn't want to worry or anger him more by telling the truth that he had gotten a vicious kick from the now deceased hobo. He just held him hostage not kicked twice. "I told you someone would hurt themselves if you didn't mend it." He put on a wifely voice.

"Argh stop nagging." Cal grinned playfully, but in his mind he knew he was lying to him. He could tell by the way his eyes flickered downwards. "Come here." He uttered, pulling by his arms to kiss his sweet lips once more. His fingers tangled through damp curls, soft and bouncy to the touch.

Theo now moved downwards over the man's trembling stomach as he snickered under the ticklish hair, stopping at the waistline and gingerly unzipping him. Gasped and moaned as his hard cock was pulled from the tight confines of his jeans and underwear, quickly being enveloped with a hot wet sensation.

"Oh-oh god that feels so good," he hissed, stroking the golden ringlets as he sucked him tenderly. He watched as the pouting lips closed around his length, his cock disappearing as Theo took him in fully and pulled back again, now glistening with the man's saliva.

"Oh-h." He tilted his head back and closed his eyes. "You are always so good at that." He mumbled into the pillow. He felt the lips stretch into a sneaky smile, and then continue to pump, now a little faster, causing his lover to grip the mattress and spring his hips.

Tongue swirled over the head, collecting the sweet juices of his pre-cum, humming as the flavour hit his taste buds, savouring it.

" I'm gonna..," held his head and pulled him up, meeting those alluring eyes which were full of desire and lust.

Theo knelt and Cal shifted closer so his body was propped on his groin. Kissing him softly and undoing his trousers, slipping them down past his thighs, followed quickly by his shorts. He drew away and looked deeply into his eyes. "Are you sure?"

Theo nodded faintly and reached down to fully remove the garments from his legs. Their full, hard cocks slicked together as Cal palmed them both, hair now brushing his neck as Theo leant his chin on his shoulder, whimpering and moaning into his ear.

"Fuck me," He murmured between gasping breaths.

Stopping, moved to look at him, still feeling unsure as to whether he could do it. But he would not give in, pushing the man gently back and straddling him so he didn't have a choice. He lifted up and let his bottom down, the hard, slippery length sliding in easily as he gasped. He took him in to the hilt, and started to bounce. The two figures entwined together, the loud cries filing the room the only discernible words being utters of names in heightened pleasure.

Theo rode his man hard, Cal's fingers gripping the handles of his hip bone to steady and control him. Smoothing his thumbs over the edge of his fair pubic line.

"Ah yes... Theo!" He bit his lip, close to coming. He gripped the other mans thick cock tightly in his fist and proceeded to get him off at the same time as he did.

With a short inhaled breath and a low elongated growl, Theo jerked, his mouth forming an 'O' as he called out in orgasm, spilling his ribbons over Cal's fingers and belly.

He sped up and bore down, feeling the hot rush of Cal's he came with a loud cry. A double chorus of moans filled the room and then quietened as they fell asleep, resting in each other's arm, breaths steady as they slept safely. For now.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds