Love Knows no Boundaries

"I love you." she whispered before slipping away in the night.

Ardath blinked in confusion before he realized there was a small piece of paper taped to his top eyelid. He peeled it off and looked at it, confused for a moment. All he saw was:

Ardath,

Do not seek me out.

I will return when and

if I can. I love you so much,

that is why I have left. Please

do not worry, and do not

feel sad. I promise

to return in one way

or another. This is

something I must do. For us.

All My Love,

Shyla

He carefully placed the paper on the table and dug around in his dresser. He pulled out a dusty old magnifying glass and placed it over the paper.

Ardath,

Do not seek me out.

I will return when and

if I can. I love you so much,

that is why I have left. Please

do not worry, and do not

feel sad. I promise

to return in one way

or another. This is

something I must do. For us.

All My Love,

Shyla

Tears sprung to his eyes as he read the note. Shyla had left. He had to find her, regardless of what she requested. He couldn't let her wonder away from him. What did she mean if she returned? He rushed around the hut, packing what he would need before rushing out of the hut.

"where do you run?" Elder Farzh asked as Ardath zoomed past.

"My wife has left." he said, trotting in place nervously. "I must find her."

"She does not wish to be found."

"You know where she went, don't you?"

"That I do."

"Tell me!" Ardath roared, charging the elder.

"I swore I wouldn't."

"Damn." Ardath said. "Bound by your word I cannot force you to break. Why did you let her go?"

"It is what she needed. She will return, Ardath. Fret not. She has not left you for good. She merely seeks to improve herself for your happiness."

"I will still seek her out." he said. "she is everything to me." he turned and galloped off, following the faint sparkle trail glittering the ground.

Shyla swore as she the trail ended against a mountain. Another false trail. She turned and headed back to the main trail. Her thoughts remained with Ardath as she traveled. The sun had risen and set three times since she left. Many times she thought to turn back for she missed him so. But she wanted him to be happy enough that she kept on. As she flittered over a hill, she saw the trail end at the opening of a cave. She yipped in joy and flew to the opening. Her yip soon became a yelp as she bounced off the solid wall. It was a fake opening. But the trail had ended, so she sought the real opening. She turned and saw three supposed openings. Moving with caution this time, she touched each opening only to find solidness. She'd traveled so far, been gone so long. Trickery was something she was never fond of and this was too much. She flit to the ground in frustration, kicking at the hill. Her foot hit thin air. She walked forward into the seemingly solid hillside and felt the grass brush her as she entered the cave. Wow. She thought, lucky.

She walked down the path into an enormous cavern. Three separate caves led out of the clearing. She floated in the center of the three, looking down each one. She thought about what Elder Farzh had said. To use her heart. She closed her eyes, spinning in place. She held one finger out, stopping suddenly and opening her eyes. She was pointing at the left tunnel. It just didn't seem right, so she spun again. This time she stopped at the right tunnel. She headed towards it, but at the last minute, went down the center tunnel. She traveled far, the only light provided by her sparkles. It seemed as if she flew forever before she reached another opening. A faint light shown behind the cracks of the large wooden door. Slowly she slipped through a larger crack and found herself in a homey, comfortable room.

"Hello?" she called. "Is anyone here?"

"Who dares trespass?" a deep, gravelly voice called.

"Uh, my name is Shyla." she said nervously. "I need some help."

"Where are you?" the voice asked. "I can hear you , yet not see."

"That is because I'm so stinking small." she said, flying towards the figure by the fire place. "I am here."

"You are small." the minotaur said, raising an eyebrow. "What brings you to seek me?"

"I have a problem with my size."

"You wish to be smaller?"

"No." she sighed, flying in circles. "I wish to be of an acceptable size for my husband."

"he is not a fairy then?"

"No. He's a centaur."

The minotaur laughed long and loud. He held his stomach and bent at the waist. "H-how do you mate then?"

"That is the problem." Shyla said sadly. "I wish to be of a size that I could please him and bare his children."

"This I can do." the minotaur said, stroking his beard. "On one condition."

"Let me guess, you want my first born?"

"yes and no." the minotaur said, "I will enlarge you permanently, if upon the birth of your first child, you bring me his heart."

"His heart? You want me to kill my baby?"

"Only your firstborn. You will have many after that to replace it."

Shyla thought hard, weighing her options. "It is a deal." she said after a long pause. "On one condition."

"Yes?" the minotaur said quizzically.

"You rid me of these dratted sparkles as well."

"Done." the minotaur said. He walked to his chest and pulled out a gourd. He grabbed his staff and stumped it on the ground as he raised the beaded gourd above his head. He chanted a few words, as the fire swelled. The minotaur stepped to Shyla, circling her with the gourd. She began to feel a warmth tingle at the tip of her head. As the minotaur chanted and thumped his staff the warmth spread over her entire body. It felt as if thousands of warm hands rubbed her all over. She began to spin, floating under an invisible force. The tingling warmth intensifying throughout her body. Her stomach began to knot as the invisible hands suddenly focused on her wet pussy. She through her head back and moaned, the pleasure coursing through her veins. She felt it build, tighter and tighter until she felt like her body exploded, ripping to pieces.

She woke laying on the floor, her body still humming from the intense pleasure. She slowly rose to her feet, her eyes widening as everything seemed a normal size. Not as gigantic as before. She looked down, her flower petal dress gone. She blushed as she realized she stood naked before the minotaur. "Here," he said, tossing her a light brown robe. "I cannot make the flower petals grow." she slipped it on, stunned into silence as she looked down at her new, large body. She stood tall, maybe six foot. She was still slender, her breasts just as perky as before. Only now they were the size of grapefruits instead of pinheads. She twirled, laughter filling the room.

"Thank you so much." she said. Her new size would fit Ardath perfectly.

"Remember our deal." the minotaur said. "I will know when you've had your first. If you do not bring me the heart, I will seek you out and extinguish your child and your husbands lives."

"I will return, Ancient One." Shyla said, bowing. "my appreciation is unexplainable."

"Be gone." the minotaur said. "Your husband searches for you. Go to him."

Shyla ran out, having lost the ability to fly, but not caring. She could finally please Ardath. She ran from the cave and down the path. On her way to reunite with her love and show him her new body.

Ardath stared up at the night sky, his heart aching to hold Shyla again. He had been searching for two days and her trail had ran cold. No more shiny bits in the grass to lead his way. He sighed, sadness filling him. He began to walk again, his short rest over. He followed the old trails, hoping to find her along the way. As he crested a hill, he saw a figure approaching him. The tall, shapely figure was obviously a female. What was a female doing out here at this time of night? He wondered. As he neared, the figure stopped, and he could tell she was staring at him.

"Ardath?" came a familiar voice. Ardath stilled, shocked into motionlessness.

"Sh-Shyla?" he stammered, walking closer. It was indeed his bride, only the teeny tiny fairy was gone. Replaced by this tall, beautiful woman. "What happened?"

"I had to do it, baby." Shyla said caressing his cheek. "Now I can please you as you please me."

"But how?"

"The ancient one in the hills." she said.

"But Shyla, he asks a price. Always."

"Do not worry my love. It is a price we can pay." she rose up on tip toe and kissed him fully for the first time. Their tongues melded as their lips met. Fire shot through Ardath's body as he tasted her tongue, running his in and around her mouth. He pulled her against him, loving the feel of her curvy body in his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing as close to him as she could. The feel of her firm breasts pressed against his chest nearly tore him apart. He pulled back, slipping his hands beneath the robe she wore. She let her head fall back as he squeezed and caressed her breasts. His fingers found her nipples and she gasped, pleasure she never experiences shooting over her nerve endings with every pinch and tug. He slowly pushed her robe from her shoulders, exposing her to his gaze. He stepped back, admiring his wife as he had never seen her before.

"You are just as beautiful as before." he whispered, running his hands over her shoulders. "I love you Shyla." he leaned down and took a nipple in his mouth, sucking and lightly nipping at it. "But if you ever run off again," he said, moving to the other nipple. "I'll have to hunt you down and tie you to the floor." he kissed up to her face, sliding a hand down over her curly mound. "understood?" he asked against her mouth. She nodded breathlessly as he slipped a finger inside her wet hole. He kissed her with a passion as he rubbed the palm of his hand against her clit, thrusting his finger in and out. He added another finger and pulled her close against him, his other hand cupping her round bottom. She gripped his shoulders, moving against his hand as the pleasure began to spike. She began to breath harder, little whimpers escaping. Ardath wrapped an arm around her waist, lifting her against his chest as he moved his hand harder and faster, kissing her neck with sharp, quick bites. "Come for me baby." he said against her ear, slamming his fingers into her tight little opening. "let it go..." he smiled as he felt her begin to quiver, her juices spilling over his hand. The hot liquid dripped down his arm as he continued to move, the wet squishing sound arousing him beyond all reason. "It's time." he said, leading her to a nearby rock. "I will be gentle, if this is what you want."

"You know it is." she said, laying on the flat rock, watching as he stepped over her. She was tall enough to still see his face even as his raging cock probed her tender flesh. She reached down and guided him in, tensing at the slight pressure.

"It will hurt."

"I know." she ran her hands up his hide, to his stomach as he pushed deeper and deeper. The pain was there, but faint. The pleasure of having him inside her overshadowed the discomfort. She spread her legs wider, arching up to bring more of him in. "I want all of you, Ardath. Now." he groaned and thrust deep inside her, filling her completely. He stilled, looking down at her.

"You feel so good." he managed to say through gritted teeth. "I may not last."

"I care not." she said, rubbing his stomach. "I want you to take me fast and hard....please." she threw her head back as he pulled out, just to plunge in again. He bent, resting his hands on the rock as he pounded into her. The pleasure in her face feeding the flames of his passion. He moved faster and faster, loving the feel of her slick, warm walls. He felt her tense beneath him, arching her back off the rock as her wet pussy began to pulse around his erection. She cried out, causing him to lose control. He slammed into her one last time, his orgasm gripping him in complete satisfaction.

Shyla smiled as she felt his warm seed fill her to the brim, dripping out even as he pushed further into her. It had never been that wonderful before. She looked up into his hooded eyes as he pulled away, pulling out of her completely. "I love you, Ardath. I can't say it enough."

"And I you my darling." he said, bending to kiss her. He had never felt anything that intense in his life.

"Can we...."

"What?"

Shyla looked a little sheepish as she blushed. "Can we try the other hole?" she asked.

"The other?...." his cock grew hard instantly as he realized what she meant. "Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes." she said, kneeling beneath him and bringing his swaying cock to her lips. "I've always wanted to try it." she said, licking the tip. She could taste her juices still clinging to his member. She opened her mouth and took as much of him in as she could, sucking and nipping. He let his head fall back as she continued to pleasure him with her mouth. He bent to her kneeling form, running a hand down her back. He slid his hand down her bottom, rubbing a finger between her cheeks. She dropped to her hands and knees, still licking and sucking him. She raised her rear to his touch as he pushed two fingers into her wet cunt. He moved in and out, coating his fingers with her juices before rubbing against her tight virgin hole. He pressed gently, easing the tips of his fingers into the hole. She moaned softly, the sound vibrating against his sensitive tip. She pushed against his fingers, bringing him deeper into her. He closed his eyes, loving the feel of her lips on him. He pushed his fingers fully into her anus, moving back and forth, preparing her for what was to come. He rubbing his fingers around the opening, stretching it, relaxing it, hoping to erase as much pain as he could. She pushed against him with every thrust, licking into his hole. He growled, pulling her up to a kiss.

"I can't wait anymore baby." he said, kissing her ear. "I need to be inside you." he laid her stomach down on the rock, lifting her open ass to him. He stepped over her, gently probing with his swollen member. He moved as slow as he could, the pleasure almost too much to bear. She moaned, pushing against him, trying to fill herself with him. He grabbed her hips and plunged deep into her tight anus. The warm, wet walls instantly molding to his cock as he stilled, all the way inside her. "Holy damn." he said.

"I know." she whimpered, rubbing against him, "It feels so damn good." she raised to her knees and pushed against him, rocking back and forth. "Fuck me hard, baby. Hard as you can." she closed her eyes as he moved, the feel of his large dick reaming her ass sending shivers of ecstasy throughout her body. She reached down, rubbing her clit as he rammed her, pleasure taking her suddenly. She cried out, gripping the rock as he moved harder and faster. "Fuck me!" she cried into the night. "Fuck me baby...God yes!" a second orgasm ripped through her, nearly jarring her off the rock. Ardath gripped her waist as she slipped to the side. He pulled her up, holding her in the air as he pummeled her rear fiercely. He groaned loud and long as he shoved into her a final time, filling her ass with his juice.

"So what was his price?" Ardath asked as he carried his wife on his back, heading for home."

"Nothing we have to worry about now." Shyla said, loving the feel of his hide rubbing against her swollen, tender clit. "I swear baby," she said, rubbing his shoulders. "you're gonna make me cum so much just by riding your back." Ardath chuckled, wiggling as he walked. He heard Shyla gasp in pleasure.

"So what is the price?" he asked again, refusing to let her side step again.

"the heart of our firstborn." she said quickly.

"what?" Ardath roared, pulling her from his back. He held her in front of him. "you traded the heart of our child?"

"Yes, but we can get around it." she said, caressing his cheek. "We could use anyone's heart, couldn't we?"

"Shyla," he said, placing her on the ground. "We cannot use just any heart. The heart of the firstborn centaur is special."

"How so?" she asked.

"It is twice the size of the other foals."

"And the Ancient One will know the difference?"

"The Ancient One knows all."

"well crap." Shyla said, tears in her eyes. "What will we do?"

"Let's worry about it when the time comes." Ardath said, tucking her hair behind her ear. "For now, let us just revel in each other." he kissed her softly before placing her on his back again. They walked in silence, save for Shyla's small gasps as his hide rubbed her clit. The other centaurs smiled and stared as they walked into the village, delighted in Shyla's new size. As soon as they entered their hut, Ardath tossed her onto the bed. "You little vixen" he said, "Covering my hide in your sweet juices, making me smell them all the way home. You knew it would turn me on."

"Me?" Shyla said, laying back as he leaned down to lick her slit. "You were the one walking over the bumpy rocks instead of on the smooth trail, insuring I would cum from all the rubbing." she let her head fall back as he sucked her clit into his mouth. He licked and sucked her, darting his tongue in and out of her wet hole as he massaged her breasts. She moaned as he licked up from her anus to her clit, pinching her nipples between his fingers and thumbs. She lifted her legs and spread them as wide as she could, wanting him to lick deeper. He moved up to suck her clit as he slid two fingers into her hot wet cunt. She slammed her feet to the bed, pushing up against his mouth as she groaned loudly. He smiled, feeling as she got closer and closer to completion. He slowly slipped his other two fingers into her rosebud, sucking hard on her clit. She cried out in ecstasy as she covered him in her hot juices. He kissed his way up to her face, licking and sucking her nipples on the way.

"You are too much honey." he said, slipping deep inside her slowly. "I love you more every time I see you." he pushed in and out of her in a slow, steady rhythm. She rubbed his chest as he moved, pushing up against him. He grabbed her hands, pinning them above her head as he kissed her. "I'm glad he made you this tall." he said between kisses. "So I can reach your face as I please you." she pulled against his hands, wanting to pull him closer to herself. He wouldn't release her, only kissing her deeply, with such love and care it brought tears to her eyes. "Let me show you how much I love you." he whispered, kissing her neck as he moved in and out. She wrapped her legs around his hide, trying to pull him deeper. They moved and rocked together for a while, their pleasure building slowly. Shyla closed her eyes, tears dripping from them as she felt her orgasm rip through her, the soft intenseness of it astounding her. She smiled as Ardath soon followed, filling her again with his seed. She knew this union was the one to create their first child.

"You are my world." She said to him as she kissed him deeply before drifting off to sleep, holding his hand.

"She will be mine." Xandr said, still obsessing over Shyla.

"Of course she will." Altos said, not really paying attention. He'd heard it all before.

"I will find a way to capture her and bring her home with me."

"You do that."

"I'll return." he walked off, plotting his revenge. Xandr walked to the clearing where he last saw them, the little box clinking against his waist. He decided he would grab Shyla when that oaf of a centaur was not looking and lock her in the box. He would keep her there, letting her out only to please him. He saw no sign of them in the familiar clearing, so he walked farther in search of the village. Ever since he first laid eyes on Shyla years before, he fell instantly in love with her. She was his, he saw her first. He was not accustomed to ladies telling him no. they always fought over him. But Shyla laughed in his face when he kissed her. It wasn't his fault, she flew into his mouth. He grumbled as he walked, the insult dealt to him incomprehensible. How dare she go off and get married. And to a centaur! Those gigantic beasts knew nothing of pleasing dainty little fairies like Shyla. She was a prisoner, he was sure of it. He would free her from the massive centaur and take her as his. Since she like being prisoner so badly, she could be his.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds