• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Love of My Life Ch. 01

Love of My Life Ch. 01

It all started when I was 14 years old. I was a fairly quiet girl, just starting at a new high school, smart, with plenty of friends. My favorite sport was basketball, and I played on the school team. The coach of the boy's team was a man by the name of Jason Golden. He stood about 5'11", and he had the most muscular and chiseled body that you could imagine. His chocolate brown skin, shaved head, and beautiful hazel eyes rounded out the picture nicely. But it was his personality that first drew me to him. Easily the funniest person I had ever met, he was always making people laugh. Also, he was very flirtatious, constantly touching and teasing me, and making insinuating remarks. But that came later.

I am 5'4", I have blue eyes and curly blonde hair I don't really know what to do with, and an athletic and toned body. As an athlete, I never appreciated my 34D breasts... they always got in the way. I usually wore a C cup just to make them look smaller. I had a crush or two throughout high school, but nothing serious. My mind was constantly on Coach Golden, or Jason, as I called him. I didn't really see him in a sexual light, but rather I felt safe with him and loved him like a brother. He became attached to me and looked out for my best interests.

Nearly every afternoon for four years I went to his office after school and flopped down on his couch and talked to him about everything. I told him about my troubles at school, my crushes on boys, my social life, and my hopes and dreams. Almost always he would come around from behind his desk and sit down on the couch with me, and then he would usually hold me on his lap while we talked. More than once I cried on his shoulder, and he always held me and comforted me. Not that we always got along. Sometimes he got overprotective in my opinion. If I was going to a party he always wanted to know where it was, who I would be with, and what time I would be home. If he heard I kissed a boy, he would yell at me for being naïve and convince me that the boy only wanted one thing.

That wasn't our only interaction. I often saw him around campus during the school day, and I usually got a wink and a hug from him. I always got a thrill in my stomach whenever we came across each other unexpectedly. He was at all of our basketball practices, and he sat behind the bench during the games and gave me advice. The reason we started spending time together in the first place is because he thought I had potential as a basketball player. Everyday at some point in the afternoon, whenever he had free time I guess, he would lift weights and workout in the gym. I would usually work out with him or at least hang around the gym while he was exercising. I knew he was proud of his physique, because he never wore a shirt when he worked out.

He used to play college basketball, so that's where he got his muscular body. I didn't really notice it when I first met him, but later, I really began to admire it. No high school boy ever had muscles so big and hard. He explained to me that the reason he had worked so hard on his body was for the job he took after college, before he worked at my high school. I asked him what that was, and he said he used to an underwear model. I didn't believe him at first, because he was always making jokes, but he showed me his picture on the front of a package of Hanes' boxer briefs. No question, it was him.

My parents loved Jason, they thought he was a really good influence on me, and a good role model for how a man should behave. I agreed, but as I got older, right about the time I turned 18, I started to see him in a new light. I loved the way my body felt when I was cuddled up against him, and the funny feeling in my stomach when he tickled me all over. I began to feel a little bit of sexual tension from him, but I wasn't sure, because I had never done anything past kissing.

I remember one day my senior year, right after I had turned 18 years old. I came into the gym after school, and my parents were there because we had a game that day. They were both sitting on the bottom row of the bleachers talking to Jason. He saw me and called me over, "Come here, baby." He never called me by my name. It was always "girl" or "baby," or some other pet name, which I didn't mind in the least. When I was within reach he pulled me to him and sat me on his lap and began to rub my shoulders, while continuing to talk to my parents about local sports, or whatever they were talking about. He didn't care that my parents were right there, and I didn't used to care either, back when I thought of him as a big brother. Now I wasn't sure how I felt, and I was exceedingly uncomfortable. I squirmed against him and tried to get up, but he held me tightly. My parents did not seem to see any problem with this, as they trusted him so much.

A far worse day came shortly after this, when a blonde woman walked into the gym looking lost. Jason immediately grabbed my arm and dragged me over there, saying, "Hey, I want you to meet somebody." I guessed he meant the woman, as that was the only person I didn't know, so I went over to her. "Kid, this is Jenn." She smiled at me and waved like I was a child. He took her hand, they were both smiling by this point, and he said, "She's my fiancée." I have never felt so completely shaken. The woman, Jenn, gave me yet another fake smile and began to talk to Jason as if I was not there. Not knowing what else to do, I turned and walked outside to the parking lot, got in my car, and sped out before I had to speak to anybody.

I didn't like Jenn from the jump. Apparently they knew each other in high school, but she always seemed so fake. I just knew she was cheating on him. I would have brought this up to him, but I don't know if he would care. From what people said, he had an active sex life and he cheated on her, too. Sounds like a great relationship. At least they hadn't set a wedding date yet.

I often spent Saturdays or Sundays at Jason's apartment, lying on the couch watching basketball or football games. Most of the time he would watch TV with me, but sometimes he would be in another room doing work. I always pouted when he did that, and I would ask him why I was there if he wasn't going to watch with me. His answer was always the same. "I just want to keep an eye on you, sweetheart." Occasionally my parents would let me spend the night with him. They trusted him completely. I loved those nights, because he always said he would sleep on the couch and I could have his bed, but I always felt guilty about putting him out of his bed and somehow we both ended up in the bed. And then he would pull me close and hold me all night. The first time I spent the night with him he gave me "the talk."

"Baby, you're a young woman now and I know you probably have certain... feelings inside you, and I don't want you to do something you will regret. The last thing I want is for you to let some boy get in your pants because you feel the need to have sex. So when you need to be touched, come to me and let me hold you and make you feel better. No boy deserves to take your innocence."

That was fine with me. Yeah, I got that feeling occasionally, ok, maybe frequently, but whenever I considered one of the boys from school, I remembered what Jason said. And being close to Jason was far better than anything one of the boys could have given me. Jason just smelled like a man, in a way that made me feel so small and fragile, but protected at the same time. When he held me I wanted time to stop, so I could cuddle with him forever. My favorite thing to do was play fight under the covers. We would wrestle and tumble around on the bed until he pinned me down or we fell off, in which case we would continue to wrestle. It was no real competition, my strength could never match his, but he was gentle and made sure never to hurt me. Half the time it would break down into him tickling me and chasing me around the apartment.

I don't know what Jenn did for a living, but there would be long periods of time when she wasn't around. I guess she traveled a lot. At any rate, she and Jason didn't live together. Jason talked about her less and less frequently, and that led me to believe that their relationship was deteriorating. He didn't seem too torn up about it, but he would brood occasionally, and he got stricter with me as far as who I spent time with, and what time I got home at night.

One Friday night I went over to his place to watch a game and spend the night. He seemed a little bit down, and said he couldn't watch the game with me cause he had work to do. I knew something was wrong when he offered me a beer. I followed him into the bedroom to find him lying on the bed with his eyes closed. I climbed in and lay next to him, and asked him what was wrong. He denied it at first, but finally he said, "Jenn and I broke it off for good a few weeks ago. There was just too much red tape in our relationship. I guess I didn't really love her, because I'm already over that." When I pressed him further to find out what was really bothering him, he looked at me for a long moment out of those hazel eyes and said softly, "I'm just lonely."

I managed to cheer him up by letting him hold me tightly for a while, and then I pulled him back to the couch to watch what was left of the game. I cheered him further by giving him the beer he had offered to me. When it got late, he picked me up, carried me to his bed, and tucked me in. We slept as we always had, me in a sports bra and athletic shorts, and him in boxers with no shirt.

I rolled onto my left side and felt him press his chest against my back and wrap his arms around me. I fought down the feelings I always got when I felt the heat of his body up against mine, but they came back full force when I felt his right hand begin to caress my stomach. As he moved down to my bellybutton I got goose bumps all over. I had never been touched like this! My breath caught in my chest when I felt his fingertips slide ever-so-slowly under the waistband of my shorts. I put my hand on his forearm as his fingers reached the top of my pubic hair. I felt his body tense, and he growled, "You shaved this? Why? Who have you been fucking?"

I felt panic rising in my chest. The tone of his voice scared me. "No Jason, I swear! It's not even really shaved, it's just trimmed, I just liked the way it looked, I've never been with anyone!"

"Good."

His fingers dipped further down to my clit, that special spot I had found to touch at night when I couldn't sleep. It felt good to rub, but I never felt satisfied by doing that. When he touched it, it was like a bomb went off in my stomach. I squirmed and tensed up all over. I let a soft moan escape me. I had never known my body could feel this good. "Just relax, baby." His left arm anchored around my chest, his right hand went to work in my panties, caressing, pinching, and squeezing. I had never had an orgasm, and I was finding it hard to relax when I was so worked up. Suddenly I felt a building feeling in between my legs, and then a gradual sort of explosion. He relaxed his hand but kept it in my panties and kissed the back of my neck as I recovered from the feelings I had just experienced. He whispered softly in my ear, raising goose bumps all over my neck once again, "Feel good?"

It was all I could do to gasp, "yeah... yeah."

I lay in a kind of trance until I felt his fingers go further down to tickle me at the entrance to my most private part. He very gently pushed the tip of his finger into the opening, but he could not go far. I squirmed with discomfort, and he laughed softly. "That's a tight little kitty cat you got, baby."

He removed his hand, and I finally felt able to relax. I had enjoyed it immensely, but I did feel a little uncomfortable now. He caught the look on my face and asked me if I was ok, and I quickly reassured him. At that moment I realized that now would be an entirely appropriate time to do something I had always wanted to do. I rolled over to face him and put both hands on his stomach. I ran my hands over his abs, and then up onto his chest, over his shoulders, and down onto his biceps. I did it several times, and he saw the look of wonder on my face.

"Do you like my body?" He asked.

"Yes." What kind of question was that? "I've always wanted to touch you like this."

"Well, you have my permission to touch me however you want."

I looked into his face and tried to figure out if he meant what I thought he meant, but I was too shy to touch him there anyway. He solved the problem by taking my hand from his stomach and sliding it down past the waistband of his boxers and through his wiry pubic hair. He wrapped my hand firmly around the base of his dick and guided my hand up and down a few times. It was too big for me to fit my hand around, and it felt pretty long too. He took his boxers off so I could get a good view, and then he encouraged me to continue stroking him up and down. I enjoyed it and I would have kept going but he caught my hand suddenly and removed it. He pushed me gently onto my back and pulled himself very close.

He put his hands on either side of my face and looked deep into my eyes. He smiled slightly, and then he leaned forward and kissed me deeply. It was the first time I had ever been kissed so passionately, and I kissed back with equal fervor. I felt his hands slide down and unhook my bra from the back, and then caress my tender breasts. He pinched my sensitive nipples lightly, and I broke the kiss out of surprise. We both looked down at my breasts... The first second I was struck by the contrast of his dark hands on my pale skin, but the next second I was embarrassed and I quickly pushed him away and crossed my arms across my chest. I couldn't meet his eyes.

Sensing my distress, he murmured softly, "Sweetheart, I have loved you since you were 14. Since then you've grown up and our relationship has changed. You're a young woman now, and I want to love you like a man should. All I ever wanted was the best for you, and that's still all I want."

I looked up and he met my eyes. I felt him get on top of me, and then lower his weight on me. He was heavy, and it was hard to breathe at first, but something about it felt right. He kept his eyes on mine as he slide my panties down past my ankles. He kissed me again, and I felt his dick move against my thigh. Now it was moving up until it was touching me in that secret place... I was so wet... He broke the kiss and watched my face as he began to enter me. The pain was instantaneous. I gasped and dug my fingers into his back as hard as I could. He looked concerned, and he kissed me again saying softly, "Shhh baby, it will only hurt for a minute." I managed to relax slightly and he drove forward, breaking the barrier. I cried out and it felt like every muscle in my body was cramping up, specifically those of my lower stomach. He looked a little upset and he said, "Want me to stop?" I couldn't speak, but I managed to shake my head. I trusted him.

He was very gentle and he went slowly until he had about half of his dick inside of me. "I think that's as far as I can go tonight." I breathed an internal sigh of relief, because I already felt stretched beyond my limit. He rested for a moment and then began to pull out, which was an entirely different sensation. I got used to it as he got a rhythm going, and he quickened his pace a little. It began to feel good especially when he hit certain places deep inside of me. He also worked his hand on my clit, which made everything better. I began to let out soft moans with his every stroke. I couldn't control it, it just felt so good. Then I felt that rising feeling again, and then it felt like a wave crashed over me and I relaxed completely. He was drenched in sweat by this point. I didn't know if I was sweating or if that was just his sweat all over me. I loved the way his body looked, with all his muscles glistening. He gave a deep grunt occasionally, and I felt him start to get a little wilder in his rhythm. He pulled out completely and I saw his white seed shoot out of his dick and onto the sheets. He was breathing heavily and he looked exhausted, but he put his arm out and pulled me roughly to him. He held me against his chest until I felt his heart rate begin to slow down. "How do you feel?" He asked softly.

"It's weird... I feel kind of... empty." I said. "I mean, when we were doing it, I felt so full and it felt good, but now I feel empty and lonely."

He smiled. "You're a woman now."

I looked him straight in the eye and said, "Jason, I love you."

"I love you too, baby."

I woke up the next morning and thoughts of the night before came rushing back to me. I was aware of an incredible soreness between my legs. I rolled over and found Jason watching me. I crawled up on top of him, and rested my chin on his chest. He said, "I want to have a relationship."

I smiled. "Will it be anything like your last one?"

"Hell no. I never really loved Jenn. I love you with all my heart."

"It would have to be a secret. I don't want you to lose your job."

"I'm willing to do anything to make this work."

I nodded and looked distractedly around the room.

"What's on your mind, baby?" He always seemed to know what I was thinking.

I blushed and squirmed a little bit. "I was just wondering... I mean, if you want to... Can we do it again?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Love of My Life Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 662 milliseconds