• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • LOVE, SEX, GUNS, and Ammunition

LOVE, SEX, GUNS, and Ammunition

123456...9

Please vote. This is a Valentine's Day contest story. As if your vote is my applause, please give me the courtesy of your vote.

*

Befuddled and in love, Harley doesn't know what to buy Maybell for Valentine's Day.

"Hint, Harley, buy Maybell her first handgun. Trust me. She'll love you for buying her a handgun and will give you hot sex," said Clem, Harley's best friend.

This story is about 19-year-old Harley buying his beloved, 19-year-old Maybell, the love of his life, her first handgun on Valentine's Day. Instead of buying her flowers and candy on Valentine's Day, Harley hit the jackpot when he bought Maybell her first handgun. Instead of buying her perfume and jewelry on the day of love, romance, and sex, he bought her a box of .38 caliber bullets and a Smith and Wesson, blue steel, snub nose .38, five-shot revolver.

When she opened her gun, she ripped through the wrapping paper in the way of a child at Christmas. When she saw the gun, as if Harley had bought her a diamond ring and was ready to propose, she looked so happy. Who knew Maybell loved guns? Maybell didn't even know she loved guns until Harley bought her first handgun. Then, two months later at their senior prom, because he bought her a handgun, she allowed him to strip her naked and have his wicked, sexual way with her naked body in the backseat of his car.

* * * * *

Author's Warning:

This is a pro-gun rights, Valentine's Day, romantic story about love, sex, guns, and ammunition. If you don't like guns and disagree with the right of Americans to bear arms, then don't read this story. On the other hand, if you think of yourself as part of a well-regulated militia that is necessary to the security of a free state, then this story is for you. If you like guns and agree with the second amendment of our United States Constitution, "the right of people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed," then you're going to enjoy this story.

This story is not only about love, sex, guns, and ammunition but about a woman's right to bear arms in protection of herself, her home, her family, and her personal possessions. For those who are bleeding heart liberals, those who don't believe in second amendments rights, and those who hate guns, please read another story. For those who are soft on crime and even softer on criminals then, sorry, this story is not for you.

"It's not the gun. It's the shooter. It's not guns that kill people, people kill people," is the common retort to those liberals who want more regulatory control, permits, fees, and licensing on law abiding citizens who own guns, especially handguns.

How dare they? Who the Hell do they think that are, the minority trying to push their political agenda on the majority? How stupid and shortsighted can they be? My only explanation to their argument is that they're the next victims of violent crimes. I wonder if they'd still want more gun control if an armed and dangerous shooter barged through their front door and shot them and/or their loved ones, God forbid.

"The Bible teaches us to love thy neighbor. The Bible teaches us to turn the other cheek and to forgive and forget."

With me holding my Walther PK380 pistol, I don't think I'll be loving my neighbor of forgiving and forgetting when my crazy, next door neighbor is pointing a gun at me. My slogan would more be, shoot thy neighbor before he or she shoots me. Under the law, especially when I live out in the boonies and am too far away for the police to respond in time, I have the right to defend myself and my family from danger, especially mortal danger. I have the right to protect my property and my personal possessions from being destroyed and/or stolen.

"Get off my lawn!"

The late, great Charlton Heston who played Moses and Ben Hur fame, was the honorary president of the National Rifle Association, the NRA, from 1998 to 2003. He was quoted as saying, "You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead hands." He also said, "There are no 'good guns.' There are no 'bad guns.' Any gun in the hands of a bad man is a bad thing. Any gun in the hands of a decent person is no threat to anybody, except bad people."

Seriously, how can anyone disagree with what Heston was quoting as saying? Why would anyone argue against the above logic with their convoluted and twisted lunacy to ban guns, especially handguns, and put themselves and their loved ones at risk, in harm's way, and at jeopardy of being shot by mad men and criminals? The second amendment gives us the inalienable right to self-defense and to protect ourselves and our family from those who want to hurt, maim, and kill us. We have the inalienable right to protect ourselves, our family, our property, and our personal possessions from those who have no fear and no respect for the law. If we can't have guns, the criminals will be the only ones with guns.

"God bless America and I thank our founding fathers for the second amendment."

* * * * *

Author's Note: 1

Millions of women own firearms not as much for shooting, as men do, but for personal protection. You might call owning a firearm a women's right to choose whether she's willing to be beaten, raped, and/or murdered or if she'd rather protect herself by shooting her intended violent assaulter, rapist, and/or murderer. When you put that in those terms, there's not much wiggle room for indecision, especially when the shoe is on the other foot and you're the one being violently assaulted, raped, and/or murdered.

Since this romantic, love story is about a country man and a country woman, below are several gun slogans that pertain to this story and to countrywomen in particular.

The way to a country woman's heart and sexual favor is by not only buying her a subscription to Guns & Ammo magazine but also (duh?) by buying her guns and ammo.

Country girls ain't afraid to love a man. They ain't afraid to shoot one neither. Furthermore, country girls don't retreat, they reload.

"Ready. Aim. Fire!"

Redneck tips 117: Never do a country girl wrong. Even if she doesn't have a gun, her kinfolk will.

There's nothing like the sound of racking a shotgun before saying, "Get off my lawn!" Yet, it may be a much better self-defense strategy not to make any noise, especially the sound of racking a shotgun. Racking a shotgun will cause the homeowner to lose the tactical advantage of the element of surprise with the intruder now knowing where he or she is in the house. Personally, I wouldn't rack a shotgun until I was ready to pull the trigger and fire.

Redneck tips 141: Teach your daughter to shoot because a restraining order is just a piece of paper and a woman holding a gun is a real deterrent.

Girls, especially country girls, like guns too. Some girls like diamonds and pretty rings. Country girls like camo and shootin' things. Country girls love a big Glock. (My personal favorite, lol).

You can't beat a woman who shoots (figuratively and literally). Talk about an equalizer, nothing levels the playing field between a 230-pound man and a 120-pound woman like a Smith and Wesson.

A gun is like a woman, it's all in how you hold her. Breathe. Squeeze. Ready. Aim. Fire!

You can tell a lot about a country woman's mood just by her hands. For instance, if she's holding a gun and pointing the barrel of the gun at you, she's probably angry and you'd better run. Only, you can't outrun a bullet that travels 2,500 feet in a second, about 1,700 miles per hour.

"Now, that's fast, wicked fast, faster than a speeding bullet, Superman fast."

I dream women will one day have the same rights as guns. Yeah, I shoot like a girl but can hit the target like any man. Want a lesson? Go stand in front of the bullseye and I'll show you (lol).

You are wrong if you think that I'm not fast on the draw. I can load my gun with bullets much quicker than I can load my washer & dryer with clothes or my dishwasher with dishes.

Gun safety rules for countrymen. Don't piss off a country woman holding a gun.

Yes. I'm a girl and I love guns. I'm a pistol packing, freedom loving, and gun toting woman.

Girls hunt too. Let's give a gun salute to all the women who shoot.

Lessons in womanhood. You are only helpless while your nail polish is wet. Even then, you still can pull a trigger if you had to shoot someone in self-defense.

Women must not depend upon the protection of a man, but must be taught to protect themselves. Women for gun rights. Girls just wanna have guns too.

Author's note: 2

Not your typical Valentine's Day story, this story is about love, sex, guns, and ammunition as well it's about a woman with big tits who enjoys having hot sex, making love and fucking, and giving blowjobs. If you enjoy any of those four things, love, sex, guns, and ammunition, then you're going to love this story. As a bonus, if you enjoy reading about a tall, beautiful, blue-eyed, blonde woman with big tits having sex and giving blowjobs, then you're really going to enjoy reading this story.

"Shall we begin?"

...And now for my romantic, Valentine's Day contest, love story. LOVE, SEX, GUNS, and Ammunition. Don't forget to vote. As if your vote is my applause, please vote.

* * * * *

LOVE, SEX, GUNS, and Ammunition

With Maybell not a typical city woman but a tomboyish, country woman, flowers and candy on Valentine's just won't cut it. A modern-day version of Elly May Clampett of the Beverly Hillbillies fame, played by the late Donna Douglas, blonde and blue-eyed Maybell needed more than roses and chocolates to put her in a romantic mood. In the way that sex and alcohol go together with horny men, she needed not only love but also, she seemingly needed guns and ammunition for her to be sexually aroused enough to have hot sex with Harley, her childhood sweetheart.

Seriously, even better than a woman who loves hikin', huntin', fishin', and drinkin' beer, how can anyone not love a woman who not only loves sex but also loves guns? Life doesn't get any better than that. As far as Harley was concerned, the love of his life, Maybell was his ideal woman.

The perfect woman for any man who loved guns, Maybell loved guns as much as she loved Harley and as much as she loved sex. In the way that ammunition went with guns, as far as she was concerned, blowjobs went with guns too. Every time Harley bought her a gun, she'd suck his cock and allow him to cum in her mouth. Just as food was the way to his heart, and sexy clothes was the way to seduce most other women, guns and ammunition were the way to jumpstart Maybell's libido and put her in a romantic and sexual mood.

"Happy Valentine's Day," said Harley and giving Maybell a kiss on the cheek. "Will you be my Valentine?"

Apparently unaware that it was Valentine's Day, she looked at him surprised. Where most women look forward to Valentine's Day all year, apparently by her surprised look, Maybell didn't know that today was Valentine's day. Clearly to her, Valentine's Day was just another day in the country.

"Valentine's Day?"

A horny 19-year-old teenager, instead of just kissing her on the cheek, he wanted to kiss her on the mouth. While holding her around the waist, and slowly slipping his horny hand down to feel her shapely ass, he wanted to kiss her full, red lips. Having known Maybell all of his life, more than anything, Harley wanted to have hot, Valentine's Day sex with her.

Instead of just kissing her full, red lips, he wanted to stick his tongue in her mouth while sticking his hand down her shirt and inside of her bra to fondle her big tits and finger her erect nipples. Instead of just sticking his tongue in her mouth and his hand down her shirt, imagining her on her knees, he wanted to stick his stiff prick in her mouth while putting a gentle hand behind her pretty, blonde head and hump her mouth. He'd love nothing more than to watch Maybell sucking him with his hard, hairy prick in her mouth while she stared up at him with her beautiful, blue eyes.

As her Valentine's Day gift to him and his sexual fantasy come true, he'd love to cum in Maybell's beautiful mouth and watch her swallow his cum. Yet, instead of just receiving a quickie blowjob, he wanted much more than that. He wanted to make love to Maybell before fucking her. Ready to be her man, at just 19-years-old, he wanted to make her his woman.

With his intentions honorable, he wanted to marry her and spend the rest of his life with her. Before leaving her to serve his country in the United States Army, in case he didn't return, he wanted her to have his baby. He hoped that by giving her a gun on Valentine's Day and as his Valentine's Day gift that she'd allow him to strip her naked and have sex with him when they went parking after their senior prom.

* * * * *

"Yes, Valentine's Day. Duh," he said with a laugh. "Today is Valentine's Day, the day of love, flowers, and candy," he said while knowing that the last thing she'd want for Valentine's Day was flowers and candy. I bought you a couple of things for the occasion, something you need and don't have," he said handing her one of her Valentine's Day gifts wrapped in camouflaged, hunting paper instead of wrapped in Valentine's Day hearts and flowers paper.

Harley knew Maybell well. With her as much of a hunter with her rifle and shotgun as he was, he knew that she'd more appreciate a Valentine's Day gift wrapped in camouflaged, hunting paper than she would a gift wrapped in hearts and flowers paper. Thinking of his beloved on this day of love, romance, and hopefully sex, he hoped she'd like what he bought her enough to kiss him, really kiss him, French kiss him. Obviously embarrassed that she didn't have a gift for him, she gushed and turned red.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Harley. You caught me by surprise. I didn't know that today was Valentine's Day. Sorry but I didn't buy you anything for Valentine's Day but I do have something good for you to eat," she said.

She pulled out a homemade, chocolate chip muffin wrapped in a napkin from her knapsack and handed it to him. Not the kind of woman who'd ever carry a pocketbook, she always wore her knapsack. Interestingly enough with her having supersized breasts, her knapsack made her tits look even bigger. By separating her breasts from the front of her deltoids, the straps of the knapsack made her chest look even fuller than it already was.

She was always bringing him food, feeding him, and giving him homemade sweets and treats. He accepted her muffin and took a bite. The food and water she carried in her knapsack made her an ideal hiking companion. Able to get away from it all, he loved going for long walks with her while holding her hand.

"This is good. Real good, Maybell. I don't know if you're a better baker or a better cook," said Harley eating his muffin. "You sure know the way to a man's heart by filling his belly," he said with a laugh while staring at the huge impressions that her giant breasts made when puffing out her winter coat."

Maybell watched her childhood friend eat the muffin that she made for him. She seemingly enjoyed making food for Harley in the way that he enjoyed eating her food and buying her gifts. As if they were meant for one another, they were best friends long before Harley hoped they'd be lovers. Only and again, much like Elly May Clampett, quite the tomboy, Maybell would much rather rassle than to kiss and/or to make love.

"What's this," she said holding his gift in the palm of her hand as if she was weighing a catfish she just caught? "It's heavy." She shook the box. "It's sounds like marbles," she said looking at him. "Did you buy me marbles for Valentine's Day, Harley?" She laughed. "Some people think that I lost my marbles by me dressing the way that I do," she said laughing again while looking down at her brother's hand-me-down flannel shirt, overalls, and boots. Is that why you bought me marbles, Harley, to replace the marbles that you think I lost?"

With them having known one another since they were children and with them both just 19-years-old, and with her a virgin, he needed to take things slow and bide his time. Best friends now and hopefully soon to become lovers later, after taking her to the senior prom in May, he needed to be patient with her. Hopefully setting the sexual stage by buying her first handgun, he knew that she'd come around and sexually want him one day as much as he sexually wanted her now.

"Open it," he said.

Harley smiled while knowing that she'd more like this gift than she would candy, jewelry, perfume, flowers, a sexy nightgown, or something purdy to wear. She shook the box again while looking at him with curiosity mixed with excitement. As soon as she removed the gift wrap, she looked at him confused.

"A box of bullets?" She laughed. "You bought me a box of bullets for Valentine's day?" She showed her displeasure by the expression on her face. "These .38 bullets won't fit my Winchester rifle, Harley. My rifle takes a .308," she said with disappointment while slowly shaking her head. "Especially with us owning the same rifle, I'd think you'd know that."

Harley smiled.

"Now open this gift," he said handing her a second gift.

She opened the gift with the excitement of a child as if it was Christmas Day instead of Valentine's Day.

"Oh, Harley. Oh, my God. It's a handgun. You bought me my first handgun. I don't believe this. Thank you. Thank you so very much. No longer must I lug my rifle around when going to the outhouse or walking through the woods," she said. "Thank you," she said again and finally giving him what he wanted for Valentine's Day, their first kiss, a real kiss on the lips.

Tempted to part her lips with his tongue, but not wanting to push his luck too fast and too soon, he didn't try to French kiss her but he did return her kiss with his kiss. Nothing more than a peck, they had kissed plenty of times before, on her birthday, on his birthday, on Christmas, on New Year's Eve, and even on Valentine's Day but nothing like this. Even though he didn't have the courage to part her lips with his tongue and French kiss her, this was their longest kiss by far.

"It's a Smith and Wesson, blue steel, snub nose .38, five shot revolver. Those bullets will fit that gun," he said with pride.

If only he knew then what he knows now about Maybell, they may not have been apart for twenty-years. Guns and ammunition was what sexually aroused her enough for her to allow him to feel her big tits and finger her erect nipples while she sucked his cock and allowed him to cum in her mouth. Guns and ammunition was what sexually aroused her enough for her to allow him to strip her naked and make love to her before fucking her. Guns and ammunition was the love drug and the sexual aphrodisiac that she needed for her to give him not just oral love but also hot sex.

That was then and this was now.

* * * * *

It was an unusually, warm, fall day. The sun was shining and the birds were singing. It was a day like every other day but a day that Harley would never forget. Seemingly, days that he'd always remember, every day that he was with his beloved Maybell was a memorable day.

Just as the last day that he was with her nearly twenty-years ago was a memorable day, today, when finally with her again, was just as memorable of a day too. Now five months later after finally reconnecting with his childhood sweetheart, the love of his life, Maybell, after nearly two decades apart, today was a very special day. Other than the day of their disastrous high school, senior prom when they were 19-year-old teenagers, today was their first, real romantic day together. The day of love, sex, guns, and ammunition instead of love, sex, flowers, and candy, nearly twenty-years later, today was months before Valentine's Day again.

With Harley living in a small town, he had known Maybell all of his life. When he wasn't with Maybell, he was with his best friend, Clem. Growing up with the three of them hanging around together, they were all in the same class in grade school nearly thirty-years ago. Before asking her to the senior prom, holding hands while walking and talking, Harley briefly dated Maybell.

123456...9
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • LOVE, SEX, GUNS, and Ammunition

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds