• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Love Slave
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Love Slave

"The company is starting to close a deal in Thailand and I will have to go there to oversee it," Peter announced one evening when he came home. He pecked Sarah on the cheek and continued, "this trip may take a few months but it could mean billions for the company and a couple of million for us; it is very important."

"When are you leaving?"

"It will be a few weeks yet but I have to go to Dallas for a couple of weeks to get things started. I will call you when I'm there."

"When is the Dallas trip scheduled?"

"My secretary has booked a nine o'clock flight for tomorrow morning. I'll have to leave here about seven."

Sarah took on a crestfallen expression but her thoughts were racing and she secretly wished he would put his coat back on and leave tonight.

"Don't look so sad. I'm doing this for us and I'm sure you will find something to keep you busy while I'm gone."

Jack was already asleep as they had been busy in his bedroom since supper. His sexual prowess and stamina never ceased to amaze his mother. He must have inherited it from her side of the family as Peter was the complete opposite.

They went to bed and to her surprise Peter made a few awkward attempts to stimulate her but she was still drained. He must have felt relieved when she said goodnight and turned her back on him.

They were up at six the next morning. Sarah, wearing her night gown and terrycloth robe, made breakfast and coffee. The clock seemed to stop as they drank their coffee but finally it was time for Peter to leave for the airport. He gave her a hug and his usual peck on the cheek and rushed out the door. Sarah watched as his car disappeared from sight, closed the door and stripped naked.

She went into Jack's room and crawled into bed with him. Their naked bodies molded to each other and she searched for his manhood. He didn't disappoint her as she found it rock-hard. Jack opened his eyes and smiled as he stretched his long body. "Aren't you worried about dad?" he asked as her mouth hovered over his.

"Your father is off again to the airport and won't be back for a couple of weeks."

Jack gave his mother a deeply passionately kiss and reached out to the drawer of his bedside table. He removed some lubricant and told his mother to grease her ass for him. She took the tube, squeezed some on the tips of her fingers and stuck them in her ass. While she was preparing her anus for his welcomed invasion, he added some more to his erection. When this was completed he rolled her over and stuck the head of his cock and pushed it past her sphincter muscle. The muscle had been stretched by his constant use of her but the passage was still relative tight. He pulled her hips toward him and buried his penis to the hilt. He increased the tempo and varied the rhythm working them up into frenzy. As Sarah felt a scream of unbridled passion escape her throat and reach her lips, they heard the front door close.

"I've forgotten some important papers!" Peter yelled as he headed for his study.

They both remained still and quietly stared at the half-open bedroom door. Peter soon passed the door with his faced buried in his files and they heard the door open and close. Two minutes later Jack's penis was pushed out of his mother's anus.

Jack rolled over on his back and said, "We'll have to start again from the beginning;" and they both laughed.

A few days later Sarah came home from work and stripped off her clothes by the front door and went to Jack's room. The door was open and the room was empty. She went back through the house and saw Jack in the back yard by the pool. She went to the sliding glass door and he motioned her to come out. She hesitated for just a second remembering the episode in the front yard by the street but pushed it from her mind, opened the door and walked to her son.

He greeted her with a passionate kiss where their tongues fought for dominance. He grabbed both of her butt cheeks and spread them. When they finally came up to breathe Jack said, "Mom, I would like to introduce you to Bobby. I invited him to swim in our pool today and it has turned out to be a real scorcher."

Sarah turned around, feeling the blush of embarrassment flush her entire body. Bobby was coming out of the pool and picked up a large towel as he came closer to be introduced. He was tall, taller than Jack by a couple of inches and had dark curly hair on his head and chest. She couldn't tell if he was embarrassed to see her standing there naked and in an embrace with her son.

"Mom, this is Bobby. Bobby, this is my mother," Jack said in way of introduction. Sarah released herself from her son and turned to him extending her hand.

"I'm happy to meet you Bobby," she said as he accepted her hand. His eyes traveled the length of her naked body; starting from her head, over her breasts, to her hair covered pubis and down to her feet.

"I'm very glad to meet you," he said in a deep voice and producing a winning smile.

"Could you go get us all something to drink?" Jack asked, putting an abrupt end to the introduction. She retrieved her hand and walked back into the house without saying a word.

A few minutes later she returned with a tray containing three condensing glasses of ice tea. The boys were seated in two pool chairs. As she placed the tray on a nearby table and handed the glasses to the two boys; Jack order her to her knees between Bobby's spread knees.

Sarah did what she was ordered and started rubbing his crotch. The lump there soon grew uncomfortably large so Bobby stood up and removed his trunks. Sarah resumed her attention and soon had the head of his penis firmly between her lips. While this was going on Jack went into the house and returned with the tube of lubricant. Her spread a large towel on the pool tiles and suggested that Bobby lie on his back. Once he complied he ordered his mother to straddle him and ride his erection. She instantly complied. As she rode his rod, Jack pushed her forward and applied the lubricant to her puckered anus. After a minimum of preparation he mounted his mother and shoved his own erection up her ass. Sarah was sandwiched between the two and could only get what they decided to give her. This was enough as they all seemed to climax at approximately the same moment. After Sarah licked both penises clean of juices, sperm and a small amount of her feces, she was allowed to pull up a chair between them and drink her ice tea.

A few days later as Jack and his mother were in her bed basking in the glow of their mutual orgasms; she asked, "what do you want for supper?"

"I think we could both use a thick steak to help us recover," he said as he circled one of her rock hard nipples with his finger.

"I don't think I have any steaks left in the freezer."

"I guess we'll just have to go to the store and buy some."

As they got out of bed Jack said, "You have my permission to wear your housedress and sandals but you have to dress on the front porch."

Sarah knew that an argument would accomplish nothing and she would end up doing it anyway so she simply nodded. She knew that these requests were his way of exercising his power over her. Strangely enough, she was beginning to actually enjoy them. The mundane life she once led was a distant memory. She now felt so young, invigorated and wanted; something she lacked before the nude picture incident. She smiled at the thought and realized that now it all didn't make any difference. She would bend to her son's will and every whim even if it hadn't originally started out as blackmail. She now felt alive and she loved her son more now than ever.

Jack put on shorts and a t-shirt and followed his naked mother to the door. She carried the housedress and sandals in one hand and her car keys and wallet in the other. She opened the door and went out on the front porch. Needing two free hands to dress, she bent over and deposited the keys and wallet in the deck. Jack got a good view of his mother's hairy and slightly used ass hole. He was happy to see it; like welcoming an old friend. Unhurriedly she raised her hands and let the shift cover her naked body. Stepping into the sandals she headed down the steps and to the car.

They went into the grocery store and found the meat section. As Sarah was looking for the perfect cut of meat for their supper, Jack moved close behind her and gently grabbed her left breast.

"Don't do that here; somebody is bound to see!"

Looking both ways Jack assured himself that the isle was deserted and said, "relax this isle is deserted and I'd be surprised if the store has five customers."

She also looked to confirm his observation and relaxed slightly. He reached around her and lifted the hem oh her shift and massaged her hairy pubic mound. One finger ran through the crack and plunged into her hole. The public surroundings and his intimate maneuvering caused her body to shiver and a deep moan to escape her lips.

"Spread your legs so I can get deeper," he whispered in her ear.

His mother complied and he added a finger and started moving them in and out furiously. This brought a flow of juices that ran down the inside of her legs and pooled under her sandaled feet. Just as Sarah felt an incredible orgasm approach, an old woman appeared in the isle searching the shelves for her groceries.

Jack removed his fingers letting the shift's hem fall back into place. He put the two fingers by her lips and she dutifully sucked them clean in her mouth. He promptly walked away and waited by the cash register for her to check out.

As they were walking to the car he said, "Give me your keys and I'll drive us home." She gave him the keys and they got in the car. The market had a large parking lot but the few cars that were parked there were all bunched together; as if they were trying to stay warm. This might have been the case if it wasn't the fact that it was a warm balmy night. A street light blocked the front of the car and a recent arrival was blocking the rear. With a curse under his breath, Jack lifted himself up and pulled off his shorts in one motion. "Take off your shoes," he commanded.

When she complied he ordered her to remove her shift. She lifted the hem over her butt and pulled it off over her head. She sat next to him totally naked waiting for his next command. "Suck me off. We may have a long wait."

Sarah bent over and took his soft dick in her mouth. It didn't take much sucking and manipulating to get him hard. "Lift up your knee and spread your legs for me," he commanded. Sarah put her foot on the seat and spread her legs for him. He put two fingers in her and grabbed her pubic bone as he moved his hand up and down. The excitement that she had so recently felt came back in full force. She spread her legs as far as she could and lifted her ass from the seat to better meet his aggressively attacking fingers.

They were both reaching a climax when one of the drivers returned to his car. Sarah instantly tried to close her legs and make herself as inconspicuous and invisible as possible. Jack savagely grabbed her pubic bone and commanded, "Don't you dare close your legs on me. I want your legs spread and you better finish me off; or I'll send you home naked." She opened her legs again, closed her eyes and continued to suck him off until she felt the stream fill her mouth.

A few weeks later they were again in her bed. Peter had flown to Thailand the day before and Jack moved his things into his parent's room. "I love you......." Sarah whispered to her son. "What started out so ugly has turned into something so beautiful."

"Do you accept me as the master?"

"Yes sweetheart; you are my everything and I am yours to command."

He embraced her, smashing her pudenda with their hard nipples against his chest. They kissed and squirmed to achieve maximum bodily contact. There wasn't an inch of their bodies they hadn't explored, caressed and licked. Sarah took the initiative in a rare turn in their relationship and coaxed Frank on his stomach. He closed his eyes and surrendered to her initiative. She moved between his spread legs and bent over his ass. The crack was covered with blond hair. She spread his cheeks and stuck her tongue deep in his puckered anus. He raised his hips to meet her mouth. She reached around him and grabbed his half-hard penis. She was pleased to see that her manipulations were getting him hard. The thought of him buried into her started her juices flowing and she knew that it would be running down her leg and wetting the sheets before he would fill her hole.

A few days later they were in the back yard sunning by the pool. Sarah stopped worrying what the neighbors might see or say. They had sex outside almost as often as in the house.

She got up and started for the house. "Where are you going?" he asked as he covered his eyes from the sun's glare.

"I've got to pee," she answered over her shoulder and continued to go inside.

"STOP and get your ass back here!" Jack snarled at his mother.

She stopped in mid-stride and hurried back to his side with her eyes focused on the ground. Jack pointed to a spot in the grass a few feet away. "Squat and do it there! I want to see you relieve your bladder. She moved to the spot and squatted down. "Spread your knees so I can see you squirt. She spread her knees and started peeing. He watched with fascination as his mother relieved herself. When the flow stopped he said, "Wipe it dry with your hand and come here."

She obeyed and stood next to him with downcast eyes and a quiver on her lips. "Lick your hand clean and lie back down." She forced her rebelling stomach to behave and licked her hand and fingers clean and resumed her place next to him.

"Don't wear any underwear to work today," Jack said one morning as he watched his cum leak out of his mother's vagina. "I think I will come by and take you out to lunch. You've been a good girl and you deserve the extra attention."

"Anything you say, honey," Sarah said with a smile. The thought of going out with Jack was exciting. Since their affair started, they spent almost all their time at home. There was only the occasional trip to the super market to break the routine.

Sarah put on one of her smartest business suites in an expensive gabardine tweed. She followed Frank's wishes to the letter and left her underwear in her drawer at home. Stockings with garters were the only thing she wore under her skirt. A beige silk blouse covered by a beautifully cut jacket were the only coverings for her upper body.

Sarah worked for a prodigious publishing firm as a junior executive. She loved her job and was good at it. She had an impressive office on one of the upper floors of her company's building.

Jack was announced by her secretary just before one. She was beginning to get nervous and was starting to wonder if he would really come. When he entered her office, they waited for her secretary to retreat back to her desk in an otter office before they closed the distance between them and kissed. It was a long, passionate and sexual awakening kiss. It didn't take long before Jack was rubbing her breast through her blouse.

"Cancel the rest of your appointments for today; then lock your door and strip naked for me. I am going to fuck you on your desk; understood?"

She pressed the button on her phone and repeated his instructions to her secretary. She then crossed the room, locked the door and began to strip.

Jack drank in the sight of his mother baring herself to him and the thought of the absolute power he had over her caused his penis to heave. He pulled off his shirt and pants in two swift movements and waited by her desk for his mother.

She kneeled in front of him and took his half-hard penis in her mouth and moved her head up and down its entire length. When he was completely hard he pulled her to her feet and they kissed passionately. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and lifted her on to his erection. Moving to the office window for support, he crushed her butt and back to the window as he bore into her dripping hole. Any keen-eyed pedestrian that looked up at the building might have seen her ass plastered to the window.

When Sarah shuttered with her first orgasm, Jack changed position, crushing her breasts against the window. With her ass slightly upturned he shoved his wet dick into her anus. Without preamble or concern about her feelings or needs, he satisfied his lust in long violent strokes; finally exploding deep in her body.

An hour later they left together from office and headed for home. When they pulled up to the driveway Jack said, "Take your clothes off here and leave them in the car."

She got out and took off her jacket, folded it neatly and put it on the back seat. She removed her heels and put them on the back seat floor. Our neighbor was cutting his front yard but seemed to be blind to what was happening next door. Sarah sat on the front seat and slowly removed her stockings. The neighbor slowed his pace slightly. My mother then unbuttoned her blouse and placed it neatly over the jacket. In one smooth movement she slipped off her skirt and added it to her neat backseat pile.

The neighbor completely stopped and was staring at them with his mouth open. As they walked to the front door, Jack waved and said, "Hi Mr. Welch, come over and borrow a cup of sugar."

Within three minutes the front doorbell rang. Sarah looked at her son; waiting for his instructions. "Answer the door mom. It's not polite to make people wait."

She opened the door and stood naked in the opening. "Have you come for that cup of sugar Mr. Welch? Come in and I'll see what I can do for you."

Mr. Welch came in and Sarah closed the door behind him. Jack saw in his eyes and crotch that he was excited about the unexpected situation. "Suck his dick, mom." He seemed surprised but didn't move or protest as Sarah got on her knees in front of him and took his penis and testicles out of his fly and began to suck it. She massaged his balls with one hand and stroked him with the other as her mouth soaked the head in saliva. It didn't take long before Mr. Welch began to groan. Within a minute of Sarah's manipulations he shot his wad deep in her mouth. With her mouth full of cum she looked at her son. He nodded and she swallowed everything in her mouth. She was still on her knees when Jack dismissed the neighbor and showed him out the door.

"Get upstairs... It's my turn again." She got off her knees and followed his orders without a word.

"Can you take some time off from work?" asked Jack as he watched his mother fixing their supper. Cooking in the nude seemed to be the most natural thing in the world.

"How much time are we talking about?"

"Three weeks or so."

"I think I can get three or four weeks off. I can say for sure tomorrow. What are your plans?"

"I think we both need a vacation and I want to fuck you a mile high!"

(to be continued)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Love Slave
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds