• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Love You, Daddy! Ch. 03

Love You, Daddy! Ch. 03

123

Chapter 3

I couldn't believe it. I was still so thrilled and excited by what I'd heard that night. My daddy murmuring about me as he made himself cum. He wanted me! He thought about fucking me! All I had to do was make sure that he felt comfortable about it, to not spook him.

I'd play my cards patiently and carefully. Hell, I had the whole summer to plan this out, didn't I? And with Karli's help, it would be easier than ever to make this happen. I hadn't told Karli that night, because I was afraid I'd get too excited and loud or Karli might and we'd be busted about my plans. So I waited until the following morning and we left early. I told her once we were well away from the house. Her eyes widened to the size of dinner plates.

"For real?" she exclaimed. "You heard him? No mistake? No projecting? He called your mom baby too, remember."

I nodded, almost bursting because I was so giddy. "I'm choosing to interpret it this way. We did it, Karli. We're going to fuck my daddy. We need to be careful and take it slow, because I don't want this to be a one-time thing that happens because of a crazy moment, you got that?"

She grinned. "I promise to not push your dad too quickly into fucking us. But I gotta tell you, I can't wait to have that huge cock up inside me and pumping me full of his cum."

I nodded as we sat down on a bench near the park, thinking about how to begin this final stage of our seduction plot. Clearly Karli was getting excited because she couldn't keep her hands off me, purring and whispering in my ear that she wanted to take me somewhere nearby and do so many naughty things to me.

I finally relented, since she was actually turning me on and we slinked back into the thick bushes of the park, where I lay on my back and pulled my skirt up. Karli lost no time in stripping my panties off and burying her face in my pussy, lapping at it hungrily. I sighed and squirmed against her. She grazed her fingernails up and down my thighs as she tongued me, sending shivers through my whole body. Nobody could get me worked up like Karli.

I finally arched my back and sighed as loudly as I dared, cumming hard. Karli lapped up every single droplet of my pleasure, moaning as she did so. She loved giving oral and I'd never heard anyone, boy or girl, disparage her skills. I laid back and stared at the blue sky through the trees, just floating on a cloud of bliss. Karli snuggled into me, kissing my lips so I could taste myself on her tongue before lying beside me and sharing the view.

"Good thing no one can see us, right?" she mentioned.

"Not from street level," I replied, squeezing her hand. "But from up above they could. I think that gives me an idea..."

***

It would be a few days before we could enact the plan I'd concocted in the bushes so we also resolved to just drive my dad nuts whenever we could, without making it obvious that we were trying to do so. We just became... more uninhibited than before.

The day after our little tryst in the bushes, I was driving in the car with daddy when he saw Karli walking down the street. Thinking nothing of it, he rolled down the window and pulled up beside her as she walked.

"Karli!" I called through his window, waving. "Whassap, girl?"

Remembering that she was supposed to act uninhibited (not really an act for her), Karli squealed in delight and threw herself bodily through daddy's open driver's side window to tackle me and cover me in kisses. Saying my dad was shocked as she lay across him to smooch me was a mild understatement. His eyes were wide as he tried not to stare at her butt in the form-fitting white yoga pants she was wearing, while her lower legs and feet still poked out his window.

"I missed you!" she said as she kissed me all over my face.

"You just saw me yesterday, you dork!" I giggled, returning the kisses.

"Mmmm, seems like a lot longer." Karli purred, suddenly giving me a deep mouth kiss. I felt a distinct tingle in my pussy as I returned it.

"Uh, ladies?" my dad said somewhat uncertainly. "People might begin to stare, or think I'm trying to kidnap Karli."

"You can't kidnap the willing, Mister Sturm!" she giggled as she continued kissing me.

"Alright, that may be," he said, sighing and resigning himself to this public awkwardness. "But Karli, are you in or out of the car?"

"Oomph, sorry," Karli said hastily as she broke the kiss and squirmed her way inside, making sure she writhed her pelvis across my dad's. "Better?"

"Only sort of," daddy said, still feeling awkward. "Can't really drive anywhere if you're straddling my gearshift, Karli."

She looked down and giggled. She had, 'unintentionally', planted herself on the knob of the gearshift. She wiggled around for a moment and looked at my dad. "Well, what if I shifted gears for you?"

"Get off the damn gearshift, you lunatic!" my dad said, laughing. Karli giggled again and pulled herself into my lap, straddling and facing me. She gave me another kiss for good measure and then sighed happily.

"I know you two like having me around and all, but I'm actually running errands for mom at the moment," she said, her voice tinged with regret. "But I'll let you make it up to me later. Mister Sturm, you can take Evie and I out to dinner. Sound fair?"

"Well, I'm not sure what I'm making up for or how this involves fair, but I don't mind at all," he said. "Just call Evie when you know what you want to do. Name a restaurant and I'll take the three of us. If you like we can catch a movie too."

We both squealed and clapped in delight at the idea and Karli promised to call me later to discuss details. She began climbing over my dad to wiggle her way out of the window she'd come through, much to my dad's chagrin.

"Oof!" he grunted as she squirmed over him. "Wouldn't using Evie's door have been easier?"

"Nothing worth doing is ever easy, sir!" Karli replied as she extricated herself from the window and put her feet on the ground. She was about to wave goodbye when she suddenly remembered. "Shit! Evie, kisses!"

She leaned back through the window, grinning at me. I leaned over my daddy, my hands on his thighs as I brought my lips to hers and we kissed goodbye, inches from his face. I was keeping my eyes closed but I knew he was staring in amazement. It'd been a long time since he'd had this much action. We finally broke the kiss and Karli threw her arms around my dad and gave him a great big smooch on the cheek before turning and trotting off, waving back to us. He shook his head and pulled out of the parking space, heading towards the farmer's market.

"That girl..." he sighed, not sure what else to say.

"What?" I giggled. "You know what a free spirit Karli is."

"Yes, yes I do," daddy agreed. "She just seems even more free-spirited than usual. As do you, I might add, young lady."

I blushed. "Well, it's summer and neither of us has gotten laid since the last week of school, so maybe we're a little out of control."

"No shit," he muttered, concentrating on driving. He seemed to be awkwardly pushing his hips back into the seat, as if trying to conceal something inside his jeans. "Not that I object to you not getting any from boys, of course, but-"

"Oh, daddy," I sighed, cutting him off. "Couldn't you give me a little credit for being careful? I'm not an idiot."

"I know," he said gently, reaching over and squeezing my hand. "But I'm your father and it's my job and my civic duty to worry about that sort of thing."

I rolled my eyes for effect. "Well, at least let me know when you find a shlong you approve of, unless you plan to keep cock-blocking every guy in town."

Daddy looked surprised for a moment. "I'm not- I... what's the matter with Karli, or sticking to girls?"

I burst out laughing. "Daddy, do you want me to be a lesbian? I'm already a three on the Kinsey Scale, I'm as bisexual as you can get. You trying to swing me over to a full six?"

"I... no, I just-"

"You planing to hook me up with a hot hermaphrodite so I get the best of both worlds?" I pressed.

"No, Evangeline, I was just saying-"

"You're such a perv, daddy," I continued, not giving him a chance to form a coherent thought. "Trying to set me up with my best friend."

He gave up and just shook his head. He knew there was no winning this one and decided to leave it alone. I giggled and placed my hand on his arm. "Very smart, daddy. You're starting to remember how it all works now."

"By the end of tonight I'm not likely to remember how anything works..." he muttered. I snickered and let him drive. We reached the farmer's market and began shopping. I made a point of asking daddy to snap a picture of me posing sexily with a large cucumber when no one was looking. He shook his head again as I sent it to Karli.

"You two are incorrigible," he mumbled as he bagged up the veggies we'd selected. "You know that, don't you?"

"Oh, quit pretending to be such a fuddy-duddy, pops," I replied cheerfully. "You're pro-equality all the way, I've seen you vote. You believe in an open society and a free one. You couldn't care less if two other girls or guys were acting that way. Hell, you probably wouldn't even notice until someone tried to oppress them."

"Okay, that's true," he admitted. "It's only because you're my little girl that I get protective immediately. Maybe I shouldn't, but I can't help it."

"It's okay, daddy," I purred, hugging his arm and putting my cheek against his shoulder. "I love you for being so protective of me. Maybe just do it only when there's a boy involved, okay?"

He smiled and kissed the top of my head. "You have a deal, pumpkin."

We shopped around for more food, pausing long enough to take pictures of me with some large salamis that I sent to Karli. Daddy bore it all with patience. After our little shopping spree he asked if we'd decided on a restaurant and did I need a new outfit or anything. I squealed and hugged him, saying that I never needed an excuse for a new outfit if he was offering. He sighed cheerfully and offered to take me to whatever store I liked.

He took me to one of my favourite stores that offered a range of both casual and stylish clothing, including evening wear. Better yet, that had a rather relaxed change room policy I intended to take advantage of in this situation, although he didn't know that. We walked around, searching through dresses I thought might want to wear. I chose three and then asked an attendant to open one of the change rooms for me.

I quickly jumped out of the jeans and shirt I was wearing, now dressed only in my bra and thong. I waited another minute or so before calling to my father, who I knew was right outside the door, waiting patiently.

"Daddy?" I called. "Time for your input..."

He got up form his chair and opened the door, pausing as he saw me standing in my underwear. He ogled me for a moment before shaking his head and looking confused. "I... honey, didn't you just call me because you needed my input?"

"Yes, daddy," I said simply, as if I didn't know what his problem was. "You've gotta tell me which of these to try on first and then tell me how it looks."

He just stood there for a moment, still bewildered.

"Daddy, close the door, do you want the whole world to see me?" I hissed, more amused than anything. "Get in here!"

This jerked him out of his confusion and he stepped in and closed the door quickly, exhaling before turning to look at me. He kept his eyes squarely on mine and I smirked knowingly.

"Problem, daddy?" I asked.

"You're... undressed..." he managed to say.

"Well, duh, how else am I supposed to try on clothes, silly?" I said cheerfully. "Besides, you've been seeing me in my underwear around the house all the time now. What's the big deal?"

"I don't know," he answered somewhat hesitantly. "I just expected you to be in your prospective outfit when you called for me, I guess."

"Well, they might be a bit snug, so I could probably use some help getting into them." I pointed out. "So it's good that you're here now."

"Honey, I haven't helped you dress since you were eight," he pointed out. "You don't feel awkward about this?"

"Well it's you or the dressing room attendant dude who gets to see me in my skivvies," I answered, rolling my eyes. "Should I call him in?"

"No," he said hastily, clearly not interested in letting the nineteen year-old worker see his daughter in her underthings. "I can help you."

"I know you can, daddy," I purred, smiling and turning away from him, letting him see my butt in the tiny thong I was wearing. It gave me a little tingle to know he was staring. "Just think of it as a blast from the past, if that helps."

"Do you... always wear little thongs like that?" he asked somewhat nervously, gazing at the tiny string of black material that went down between my pert cheeks.

"Sometimes," I replied casually, holding up one of the dresses to examine. "Lot of times I'm commando, of course."

"Oh, jeez," he said wearily.

"If it makes you feel any better, daddy, I wear more normal panties when I've got my shorter skirts on," I offered. "Don't want to give it away for free, you know."

"Thank God for that," he muttered. "I suppose what you wear beneath your jeans or yoga pants isn't really relevant, is it?"

"Not really," I agreed, bending over to pick up another one of the dresses and giving him an amazing view of my entire backside. "Usually it's the micro-thongs for yoga pants, though, because if you wear big panties you get horrible lines and if you wear nothing, well, camel toe."

"Yes, yes," he said hastily, cutting me off before I continued talking about my anatomy. "I'm glad you're sensible about these things, darling."

"I like making you happy, daddy," I said sweetly, smiling sweetly as I turned around to show him one of the dresses, the green one. "We'll try this one first, okay?"

He nodded and I bent over and slipped my legs into the dress, giving my dad an amazing view of my boobs contained within my bra. I know he was looking but pretended not to notice. Then I began to shimmy my body, wiggling and inching the dress up my form. My breasts jiggled invitingly as I squirmed into the outfit. I finally turned around, the dress halfway up my back.

"Help me get it the rest of the way?" I asked, turning my head to look back at him.

He nodded and stepped closer to me, helping me to get the dress over my shoulders and then gently doing up the buttons to close it.

"You made it sound like it was going to be eight sizes too small and I'd need to rub butter on you to slip you into it," he mentioned as he finished the last button.

"Butter, daddy?" I giggled. "Did you really just offer to grease me up with butter? I guess we'd better get you fed, it sounds like you're thinking of eating me."

I turned around and presented myself to him, arms over my head, game show girl-style. "Whaddya think, daddy?"

"It looks great on you, babydoll," he said quietly, smiling. "Perfect with your auburn hair and green eyes. You look... you look a lot like your mom, actually."

I stopped teasing him for a moment and crushed myself against him, hugging him as tightly as I could, hoping that the sting in my eyes would go away and there'd be no tears when I finally looked up.

"I love you so much, daddy," I murmured. "I promise to do everything I can to make you happy..."

He held me tight, caressing my hair. "I love you too, Evie. Let's check your outfits out..."

I nodded and sighed, preparing myself to flirt with and tease him again. I had a mission to perform, after all. I turned away and pulled my hair up so her could undo the buttons. I then began to slowly shimmy out of it, tingling to know his eyes were on me. Once I had it at my waist, I bent over and started to pull it down over my hips and thighs.

I also happened to 'accidentally' bump my behind back against him. We both shivered for a moment and he didn't move immediately. I turned to look at him through heavily-lidded eyes, my skin flush. He coughed and stepped back a little.

"Sorry, darling..." he said.

"It's okay, daddy," I said softly. "I know it was an accident."

I then stood up and leaned back against him lightly, wearing only my underwear. My skin felt incredibly warm and my heart was pounding in my chest.

"It's not like it hurt," I whispered. "It was nice."

"Nice..." he murmured.

I turned to look up at him, totally entranced by my father. My breasts, contained within my bra, barely touched his torso. He stared down at me and I could see he didn't know what to think, that he was wavering.

"Not yet. He's not there quite yet. Be patient..."

I stepped away and sighed, composing myself. "Ready for the next one, daddy?" I asked. He nodded and helped me into the blue dress I'd picked. It was slinkier than the green one, with a shorter skirt and a lower neckline. I did a small twirl for him, letting him see everything.

"You'll need a different bra if you choose that one," he remarked. "The straps are showing."

"Hmmm, well then I'll just get some of those underboob cups to put on if I choose it," I said cheerfully, cupping my breasts and giving them a little jiggle. "Give the girls a little more lift for presentation."

I began taking the dress off and he helped me into the last one I'd selected, a red one. Like the blue one, it was a snug fit through the top, I could tell.

Time for a gamble.

"Daddy, I'm gonna try this one on without my bra." I said, trying to sound decisive. "It's like the blue one, I'll need cups, so I just want to feel it out." Without waiting I reached behind myself and unhooked my bra, removing it like it was the most natural thing in the world, with no display of modesty. His eyes widened as he saw my breasts.

"They're just my breasts, daddy," I said, rolling my eyes. "You've seen 'em before."

"Yes, I'm just not used to... being so involved with them," he replied. "If you know what I mean."

"Not really, no," I said, trying to sound nonplussed and refusing to giving him roof for excuses. "I don't know what you mean."

"I... I just..."

Enough was enough. I took his hands and put them squarely on my breasts, moving them around and making him squeeze me.

"You... need... to get over this, daddy," I said in a very firm voice. "I can't deal with you being so nervous and awkward around me all the time!"

His eyes were wider that his car rims. "Evie! I- you can't..."

"I am not letting go until you get over yourself!" I said as loudly as I dared, knowing people could be outside the change room. "You're driving me nuts with your stubborn refusal to relax, to the place where I can't be myself in my own home because you might burst a forehead vein."

His eyes hardened then and he stopped me from moving his hands. He didn't remove them but I couldn't budge them either. He almost glowered down at me and I thought I might have overstepped my bounds.

God, he was so much stronger than me. His strength almost terrified me and made me feel...

Submissive.

"Evie," he growled. "I know you're feeling uppity recently, but there's only so much I'm willing to put up with."

I did what was possibly the bravest thing I've ever done in my life, next- I talked back.

"Then maybe you should relax so I don't need to spend so much time worrying about you." I said in a defiant tone, looking back up at him and feeling none of the bravery I was needing at that moment.

I'm not sure he knew it, but his hands squeezed my breasts tighter. It felt good and it scared me all at once. I involuntarily drew in my breath...

And let out a sigh as I looked into his eyes, my own softening and shining with tears.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Love You, Daddy! Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds