• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Love's Triangle

Love's Triangle

“Deb, Honey, would you like to go out for lunch?"

"Sure Mom, how about the country club. I think Andy will be there.”

“Debby, please don’t call me mother or Mom we agree you would call me Rita, just like every one else, remember?”

Debby smiled at her mother, “OK, I’ll remember out in public.”

Debby was stretched out across her mother’s bed, looking at her beautiful mother’s naked body.

“God, Rita, I hope I have a body like you when I get to be your age. You do know that when we go out more of the young guys look at you than me.” Rita came and stood next to her daughter. Debby took one of her mother’s legs and pulled her closer. Debby turned her head so her mouth came up between her mother’s parted legs. Debby’s tongue darted out finding a soft small clitoris to titillate. Rita widened her legs giving her daughter more room to enjoy the sweet juices flowing from her hot cunt. Debby took advantage of this and licked faster and deeper into her mother sweet juicy cunt. Rita wiggled her hips and let out a slow throaty sound of pure lust and pleasure.

“Oh, Honey, lick me. Make Mommy cum, suck my clit. Baby, god you are the best. Love Mommy”

This was a repeat of the same loving they had shared just a few hours before. Rita gave a shivered and told Debby she was going to cum. Debby sucked her clitoris and received her rewards. Debby loved her mother and truly enjoyed making love to her. Rita gave up a sweet flow of juices that Debby readily savored and licked away. Rita, on weak knees trotted off to the bathroom. Debby called after her, “Rita, You know Andy wants to marry me.”

Yes Dear, I got that impression.” Rita called back over her shoulder to her daughter.

Debby said, “ But Mom if I marry Andy, will we still be able see each other like this?”

Rita answered, “ I don’t see why not dear. You’re not going to move away.”

Debby said, “ Well no, we will live right here in town, but you know if he wants to fuck me all the time will you still want to make love to me?”

Before Rita could answer her daughter she heard Debby let out a little laugh.

Rita asks, “ What is so funny?”

“Oh, I was just thinking, maybe I would let him fuck me and bring you a load of his cum to lick out of my cunt.”

Rita, called back to her, “ My dear, it would not be the first time I cleaned out a cum fill pussy. Besides it just might be fun to taste your husbands cum, second hand or not. “

Debby almost squealed and said, “ Oh, Rita, maybe we could both fuck Andy and let him see us loving one another.”

Rita stuck her head out of the bathroom door and said, “ Now why don’t we try that and see what kind of reaction he has to seeing his future wife and mother–in-law licking each others pussy. Of course this would have to be after we both got him to fuck us in front of one another.”

Debby was rolling on the bed rubbing her pussy “ Oh my yes, that would be wonderful, if we got him to fuck us both then we could do what ever we wanted to any time we wanted and if he was around he could join or just watch. What do you think about that Mother-in-law?”

They entered the country club looking like twins all dressed in white and yellow. Shorts skirts and deep vee neck blouses, showing twin globes of creamy white skin, high heels clicking on the marble floor. This pair could turn most any head in the room. The waiter escorted them to a table by the windows. Drinks were ordered and the plan was to wait for Andy to join then for lunch.

Andy was the son of the owner of the country club; Andy also was the food and drink manager, which was a large job since the club had over a thousand members. Andy approached their table all dressed in white No jacket as it was a hot day and he had been in the cellar checking the wines. Andy bent down and kissed Debby on the mouth and then turned to kiss his to be mother-in-law on the cheek but she turned her head and he ended up kissing her on the mouth as well. He smiled at her and sat down.

“Darling” He said, to Debby. “How would you like to join me for the weekend at the lake. I have ask Father to let me have Saturday off and there will be several friends up for the weekend?”

Debby’s eyes sparkled and she was looking straight into her mother large blue eyes. “ How wonderful, Andy, may Rita come as well?”

Andy never hesitated a second he said, “Of course, both of you will have a wonderful time and you can meet some new people while you are there.”

Later that night when Andy took Debby up to his office at the club she never said, a word when he locked the door and pulled her to him. She felt his erection press into her legs and she knew what he had in mind. He was about to lay her on the leather sofa, but Debby had other ideas, she quickly sat down while he was still standing and opened her belt letting her trouser dropped to the floor. Andy stood looking down at this beautiful red headed girl. He had only made love to her once and that was a quickie because before they could get it on again they were interrupted. So Andy was taken back has he watched her pull his thriving cock from his underwear and suck the head into her mouth. As brief as there first encounter had been Andy knew she was a great fuck with a hot tight cunt and know she was showing him she was as good a cocksucker as any he ever had before. He thought, God, a great fuck and a hot cocksucker it just cannot get any better than this. Oh, how wrong he was.

In Andy’s wildest dreams he never dreamed what was going to happen the weekend Debby and Rita joined him at the lake. Andy was about to be swept into a world of lust and fantastic sex he never knew existed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Love's Triangle

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds