Lucid Daydreams

The second stroke knocked the plug from my hand and my knees right out from under me when the orgasm hit. I fell forward, smashing my face into the bed with a muffled "Oof!" As my hips dropped, my pussy landed squarely onto the side of the plug, smashing my engorged clit into the tip. The added weight of my big ass intensified the pressure. I started to see stars.

I felt like my hips were on auto-pilot, because at this point they were grinding and humping with a mind of their own. The sight of my curvy body in the mirror, getting sweaty grinding against a toy, got me re-focused and I spotted the smaller dildo near the edge of the bed.

Without missing a beat, I grabbed the dildo in one hand, the plug in the other, rolled to my back, and took aim. For a brief moment I thought I should be cautious and just use the dildo to pop my cherry. My libido thought otherwise, and my libido was making all the decisions. My empty ass was craving something to fill it, and my primal curiosity was dying to put my pussy to the test.

Lifting my head, I watched in the mirror through my cleavage and spread legs. First, I slid the plug fully into my ass. Lubed with pussy juice, it gave no resistance whatsoever. The result was a comforting feeling of fullness and bliss. I laid for a moment just relishing in the calm moment.

Placing the head of the dildo at my pussy entrance put butterflies back in my stomach and a fire in my groin. My hips once again took over, and started hungrily attempting to consume the cock head. Ever so slowly I applied steady pressure and watched the molded veins disappear within me.

About halfway in, I couldn't take the teasing any longer and slammed the rest home. I came instantly, but it wasn't the satisfying finale that I required. Once again, I needed something bigger. Something thicker.

The larger dildo proved to be just right. It wasn't long before I was pounding most of its length deep into my newly-stretched pussy. Each thrust created spasms in my core and fireworks in my groin. I reveled in the feeling of the dildo sliding past the big plug in my ass. I felt like such a dirty, nasty whore - and I was loving every second of it.

The rest of the day went by in a blur. Orgasm after earth-shattering orgasm quaked through my every molecule. Eventually something gave and I once again fell asleep. Day after day of abusing my body was taking its toll.

Monday morning my supervisor and coworkers were happy to see that I was doing alright. Better than alright. I felt like I was on top of the world. More than once someone mentioned how I seemed to be more relaxed and easy-going than usual.

I'm still a man. I still live a regular life. These days I'm quite good at getting myself off with a solid orgasm. But every now and again I'll get so horny that I have to take at least a day off to indulge my lucid dream fantasies and fuck myself senseless.

I've learned to use that original dream as a jump-off point that can take me to the limits of my libido. It's not the possibilities that excite me - it's the impossibilities.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Lucid Daydreams
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds