• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Lucy - An Initiation

Lucy - An Initiation

Time was passing by very fast on this Saturday afternoon. It has been an unusually beautiful, sunny day, even in the middle of the winter and my mind was always to Gina. Such days lead your mind through the most pleasurable thoughts and make you fantasize... I have been thinking about the evening all day. The evening that I was going to meet her. I didn't have the chance to see her very often, she was a rather busy person most of the time, although she was just a college student and not a very diligent one frankly.

Gina had recently entered her twenties. She was really beautiful, with a slender, athletic body and average height. She was not very feminine in the way she dressed, but not tomboyish either. She would usually wear a nice top with a pair of ripped tight jeans and a pair of black flat boots with straps. Her most feminine characteristic was her hair. She had those wavy hazel-colored hair with some blonde highlights among them and she would straighten some to create an easy, but quite impressive look that complemented her girly round face with those dark brown eyes. Those intense dark eyes that were sparkling in their haziness in an odd way. Her look had this strength, this tension, this rare effect some people have, who look at you and you suddenly feel a shiver in your body.

I first met her one day on my way to the grocery store. I was quite hesitant to talk to her, but as I kept seeing her every other day, I decided to go for it. She was very open and responded favorably to my approach. I liked her. I liked her very, very much. As I got to know her, I soon was really crazy for her. Sadly she would never respond to any affectionate moves I would make, however, she kept spending time and flirting with me. I was always a bit of heartbroken and confused about it, but somehow I kept wanting her, somehow she knew how to push my buttons. I shared a lot with her; Dreams, fantasies, erotic fantasies... Well, not all of them really, but we were now very close.

The evening came and I was all dressed up and ready to go to her place to hang out, use my charm and who knew, maybe the time would finally come where she would become mine, as I was hers... I really was hers... I would do anything for her. I am not that kind of person who idolizes another and follows them blindly, or the submissive type, but this one girl had her way with me and I thought why not take the chance? There is no room for egos in love. So what if she had not even kissed me back? Ever?

A few moments passed before she opened the door as I rang her doorbell. I was just astonished as I looked at her. I had never seen her so feminine and sexy... She wore a short black skirt made of leather and a red top that highlighted a beautiful cleavage. Her shoes were black leather boots, her favorite choice, but this time high-heeled ones. Her lips dark red, her eyes had a red shadow too. She grabbed my hand and led me inside. I felt very stupid as I must have stood on the door still for a few moments. She had me sit on the couch and served me a really strong dry martini that I finished like I was thirsty.

You look amazing tonight, I have never seen you that gorgeous, so feminine and sexy...

Aww shut upp... she said acting rather coy. And you look so handsome!

I took her hand in mine, I felt it, I stroke it and leaned towards her to kiss her. This time she kissed back. There was no tongue action, no deep kissing, but for me it felt like heaven. She held my face in her hands and whispered in my ear.

I made you wait, but I wanted to be sure that you are what I want. Forgive me, I'm not a very emotional person, as you are, I don't believe in love, rather in devotion and the desire that creates it; power and control get me off and I know you got what I want; I can see through you and your fantasies, those you've told me about and those you haven't. I know all about you...

Her words had me thinking but at the same time it felt like dreaming and I couldn't think about anything clearly. She was right, I was hers and I wanted it. Maybe I was a bit submissive after all... But what fantasies did she talk about? I could never talk to her about all of them, she would never understand... But what did she know? What had she figured out? She could see through me that's for sure, but...

Lost in my train of thoughts, I didn't hear the doorbell ring. Gina had already opened the door, welcomed and led the unexpected guest to the living room to sit on the couch next to me. It was Mike. I was flabbergasted. I had never met him, she had never talked to me about him, but I knew he was her ex. She must have broken up with him a while ago, but they seemed to get along really well. She introduced us and sat between us. She also brought another round of drinks, I guess to calm me down. Mike seemed to be quite comfortable with me on the other side. He was very friendly and made jokes. After a while I went along with that. I am always very polite and can talk to and become friends with just everyone. Alcohol helped as well.

After more drinks, we had all become very comfortable with each other and Gina facilitated the whole process. I was now very comfortable with Mike hugging, touching, joking, teasing me... This very handsome stranger that happened to be my girlfriends ex. Well... She was never my girlfriend really. She was in fact a woman with whom I had shared a lot, but knew almost nothing about her. All I knew was that I wanted her and I was actually having a great time, even with Mike there. He was much fun. Suddenly, Gina turned on the TV for Mike and grabbed my hand.

Time for a trip to the bathroom. Ladies need to renew their lipstick and freshen up a bit right Lucy? She said winking and smiling playfully at me.

I nodded giggling, then I realized she had just called me Lucy... Lucy! Only in my fantasies I went by that name. In those ones I had never shared with her. Those that if she knew about, then...

Gina, did you just called me Lucy? I asked her as we went upstairs.

She kissed me deep and stroked my hair passionately.

Yes my sweetie... I know all about you and I love your naughty side! It's time for you to live your life and make your fantasies come true. After all, I have absolutely no interest in you being a guy, what did you think? She laughed.

But how do you know, and why? She shut my mouth with her hand.

I can see through you. There are so many things about you showing and in the end a girl knows! She smiled devilishly. Either way it doesn't matter at all. I want Lucy, not you, so be Lucy. It won't be that bad and you know it. I'm giving you the chance to be yourself, the real you. And you know... Mike likes Lucy too! She winked at me.

I was about to protest as she started kissing me again and hugging me. A million thoughts must had been running through my head during this moment, but in the end all that was left was this strange excitement that makes your heart beat like crazy.

Have you been shaved all over as I like it? She asked.

Yes, exactly as you told me. I also used this moisturizing body lotion you've told me about. It's quite amazing, I've never felt my skin so soft and smooth.

That's my girl! She said and we both giggled. Then let's go and find something in my closet to show these beautiful legs and feminine figure of yours.

She led me to her bedroom where she opened her closet. All kinds of clothes could be found in there. From the most modest to the most slutty articles and from the most feminine to the most masculine. The same goes for shoes. She must had about 30 different pairs available, most of them could fit to my feet easily. You see I have a petite slender figure, which is rather feminine. In my mid-twenties, I'm not putting any effort to have this body, it's just my metabolism that never helped me gain weight and muscles. And why should I gain them really? I always wished I had been born a girl. Anyway, life's what it is and now I was living my fantasy, I was Lucy and Gina was in it, like a lover or more like a big sister? I had no idea.

Okay, here you'll find everything you need, but as I want you to be yourself and feel free to express your personality, I'll let you choose whatever you like. A woman expresses her personality through her style too, so make sure you enjoy this feeling and be genuine. I'll be waiting for you outside.

I kept looking at her closet for a few minutes. So many choices to choose from! I couldn't believe I would come out as a girl in front of other people for the first time, but soon I realized I knew exactly what I wanted and which Lucy's personality was. Lucy was a young 18-year-old girl, still a teen, with very little experience. What else could she be? After all, she was a part of me that had been hidden in the shadows. She had never come out, never lived. She was only waiting to come in life someday. Waiting there sad, which was filling me with sadness all these years that passed. But now, it was a new day, maybe a new era, a new life!

First I picked up a pair of white lacy lingerie, beautiful bra and panties that felt so soft and sexy on me. Then I chose a very short denim blue skirt and a tight pink top. As for shoes, well no high heels yet, I chose a pair of girly pink all-stars that completed that sexy naïve teen look I had in my mind.

Mmm, what do we have here? Aren't you a slutty teen, my little Lucy? Gina laughed hysterically.

I totally blushed hearing that, but I was too excited to feel uncomfortable.

Time to complete your look sweetie! This nice wig will give you the long curvy brown hair you deserve, before you grow yours longer. Now sit in front of the mirror. You can't go without makeup on. Let's apply some foundation, mascara on the eyelashes, some blush on the cheeks, eyeshadow and for the lips, we want to make them girly, but also irresistible, with some bright pink lipgloss.

She then proceeded to paint my fingernails with some bright pink nail polish too. She showed me how I could create little designs on them, like stars and hearts with glitter. That totally completed my girly look. Oh wait, it wasn't that, it was the perfume with that amazing scent of fruits and flowers, that feminine and fresh aroma.

Wow, I could never imagine being this pretty... I looked myself in the mirror and gasped.

See? It's the real you. Finally, this is Lucy! How does it feel to be yourself?

It feels... Happy! It feels magical! I can't describe it...

Haha, come sweetie, don't get too emotional, you don't want to ruin your makeup.

Let's go back downstairs and keep some company to Mike, we left the poor guy alone all this time.

Gina grabbed me by the hand again and led me downstairs and whispered:

You know Lucy, Mike has a thing for slutty teens! We giggled like two girls sharing secrets. He always wanted me to dress up act like that, but you know that's not my style. But you, sweetie... You're a natural!

Downstairs Mike was watching football on TV, sitting on the couch. Soon though, football stopped being so interesting, as two ladies were walking towards him.

Mike let me introduce you to Lucy! Isn't she a beauty?

My, my... Girl you do look amazing! Mike said and followed with a wolf whistle.

Awww shut upppp... I said and giggled, like a girl receiving a compliment by her crush.

I gave him a little playful and girly push on the shoulder. He took my hand and had me sit next to him on the couch, where he came very close and got his arm around my waist. He kept telling his silly jokes that I really don't know why, but they made me laugh so much all night. He leaned to my neck, smelled my perfume and then kissed me on the neck.

Lucy you smell amazing, what is that perfume?

I don't really know, to be honest, Gina gave it to me, I giggled.

She's great isn't she? I'm so glad she introduced me to you...

She really is... Gina was now sitting on the armchair, opposite of the couch. Smiling devilishly.

Mmm, don't talk anymore, he said and took my head in his hands and kissed me so deep and passionately like no one ever had. I felt melting in his strong muscular arms as he slowly hugged me tight. My hands were feeling his strong chest and wide shoulders as he enclosed me in his arms and it felt like heaven... Is that how it feels like for a girl? Oh my...

Then Mike put his hand under my top, felt my bra, unhooked it and started stroking my tiny breasts. It felt so good, but as he went on to take off my top, I felt a little nervous.

Don't worry my little dove, I like you so much, you're my dreamgirl, let me show you what a man's love can be like, I'll be sweet to you, he said and kissed my face all over, stroking my hair with lust and affection at the same time.

I'll be your girl... I said looking into his eyes as if I was charmed and stroked his crotch.

He unzipped his pants and helped his cock out. He has really well hung and that made me very horny. I leaned over his cock and started licking it and then I took it in my mouth. With lips stretched wide and a lot of effort to keep away from gagging, I was taking most of his manhood deep down my throat. I guided it into my mouth, in and out, again and again with my hands, feeling his huge cock in its every detail. I played with his balls too, as I knew he would love it. My fingers were playing with his cock with great dexterity, a little unusual for a teenage girl showcasing her pretty pink fingernails with stars of glitter on them. It didn't take long before he shot his cum down my throat. I swallowed most of it, but a little dripped off my lips. That must looks very slutty I thought to myself and giggled once more...

Oh, Lucy... Mike moaned hard. You're really magical! That must have been the best blowjob ever!

I smiled at him and noticed Gina on the armchair with her legs open wide playing with her clit and fingering her pussy. She was enjoying it!

Now stand up and lift up your skirt, Mike said strongly and sat upright on the couch. A good girl needs discipline, you've got to learn that!

He made me bend over his lap, lifted up my skirt and started spanking my butt, softly but firmly and then slowly he was spanking me harder and harder until my butt was all red. I was moaning with pleasure and a little pain... After he had finished with the spanking and while he had me on the same place, he pulled of my panties. He laughed at the sight of my little cock trapped in its chastity cage.

You've done a really good job here, Gina, he remarked.

Gina smiled devilishly. Her look was quite vague and her eyes lost in pleasure. She must had already cum by watching the whole scene and playing with herself and we were about to give her more.

Mike put on some lube on his finger and started rubbing my little hole. It wasn't hard at all to push his finger in, as I had been exercising myself for years, but taking his cock in, well that would be another case, that would be a first... Taking his cock in? His cock is really big, I thought, but he didn't allow me to worry or think, as he had reached the point of having three fingers inside me now and it felt so good... I was on all fours on the couch as I felt his cock rubbing against my butthole. But no, he wasn't slowly pushing in, opening my little orifice. He was teasing me. He was teasing me, until I begged him to enter, until I begged him to fuck me.

Fuck me Mike, put it in, I want it, I want it bad...

I begged the strong male as a horny little bitch... And he conquered me, he made me his bitch, he made me a woman. I lost my mind in the feeling of my hole stretching wide open and his huge cock getting deep inside of me. I lost myself between the moaning, mine, his and Gina's, who was in orgasms with the view. I loved the spanking Mike gave to my asscheeks every other moment and the feeling of the juices dripping from my cock all this amazing fucking time. Then Mike lied down and I got on top, with my back on him. With legs open wide, I rode his cock as he was pinching my nipples. Next he got me down again and fucked me from behind, grabbing my neck and choking me a little. I came. He got me on my knees on the floor and stood up in front of me jerking his cock. I knew what I should do. I licked his balls and waited for his hot cum with eyes closed and mouth wide open...

I fell asleep in his arms. He stroke my hair and kissed me. I felt blessed. Gina threw a blanket over the two naked sweethearts on the couch and went to her bedroom with a big smile on her face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Lucy - An Initiation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 527 milliseconds