• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lucy the Switch - The First Weekend

Lucy the Switch - The First Weekend

12

I fidgeted with the fabric of my skirt, running the hem between my fingers, tracing the waistline, straightening it with my slightly shaky hands. It was a Friday afternoon, before rush hour, and the train cart was nearly empty. Regardless, I couldn't shake the feeling that the few people that were sitting within my eyesight could easily see it in my face. That they were able to somehow sense the excitement and nervousness, the low-level guilt and the hint of fear, that all of this was evident in my face. I was startled when my phone vibrated in it the pocket of my jacket, but it was only an unimportant e-mail from the university. I looked up from the screen as we were pulling into the station and felt a sudden rush of blood to my face.

I had to force myself to breathe deeply a few times before I could stand up and gather my things, and then go down the steps of the train and walk along the platform towards the big entrance doors. I took a minute to do a quick check with my phone's front-facing camera, to make sure my hair looked good, and that my nervousness was not too evident in my face. I buttoned my jacket, tied the scarf tightly around my neck, and went through the gates.

Just as we had discussed, she was standing right in front of the station, next to a black car. She was even more beautiful in person than on the screen. She was wearing tight dark jeans, black boots, and a simple dark green coat, her long brown hair tied in a low ponytail. She smiled at me reassuringly as I walked towards her. For months I thought I would just know what to do when I saw her, that I would have the confidence to walk up to her and kiss her like I had wanted to do for so long. Instead, she was the one who took me into her arms and hugged me tightly. She was slightly taller than me, but not so much that I could not wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me.

"I'm so glad you are here" She said in my ear. As I heard her voice, so familiar to me now, all the nervousness and the part of me that wanted to run away started to fade.

"Me too" I managed to mutter and smiled at her, looking into her eyes.

She took me by the hand, led me to open backseat door of the car and told me to go in, and then went around to the other side. I closed the door and took one last look at the train station, still unable to believe that I had actually made it there and had just gotten into the car with a gorgeous married woman who was 15 years my senior. She told the driver the address, and turned around to look at me. Her fingers interlaced with mine, resting on my knee.

"Mark had a last minute delay on his work trip, and won't be here until tomorrow" she explained as one of her fingertips grazed my stockings-covered thigh "but it won't be a problem. There are a few things we need to do before he gets here anyway."

She let go of my fingers and rested her hand on my leg, her long fingers slowly caressing the inside of my thigh, sending strong nervous signals straight to my brain. The hand that I had so often seen on Mark's and her own body, being used as an instrument of pleasure, was now on me, just inches away from where I wanted those fingers to explore. She gave me a reassuring, confident smile. She knew the effect she was having on me. I opened my legs slightly, but her fingers did not climb further up, closer to the source of the heat. In the back of my mind, I knew she was talking to me, but my brain was too focused on the sensation of her leg against mine, of the sound of her voice, the smoothness of her touch, to allow me to process words.

After a relatively short drive, we arrived at the hotel they had chosen. We had agreed that, despite the fact that they lived in the city and had a house there, the first time we met would be in a hotel. Of course, a part of it was due to safety concerns from all of us, but for me, meeting in a hotel made it somehow naughtier, forbidden, more clandestine. She had already checked in, so we walked through the lobby and straight to the elevator. I could feel a tingle in my hands and between my legs, a mix between nervousness and excitement. She saw me looking around, almost as if I was trying to figure out if the people sitting on the leather couches in the lobby, who were all minding their own business, knew what we were up to, and grabbed my hand reassuringly, pulling me down to Earth immediately. There were already a few people in the elevator when we got in, rushing to catch it before the doors closed. She leaned back against the wall and pressed the button marked "17". I stood in front of her, just admiring her features, my words still tangled and knotted together in my throat.

Her hair was brown and longer than mine, and she had gorgeous long lashes that contoured her almond-shaped, honey-colored eyes. But I had known all of that before that day. I had already memorized her features, her long legs, the few birthmarks that adorned her back, the faint wrinkles that formed by her eyes when she smiled or closed her eyes too tightly, and the very faded line just above her panty line from the appendectomy she had many years ago. But what I was not aware of was how soft her lips looked up close or how much I would want to taste them once I saw them in person. She knew this well, and kept running the tip of her tongue along them, biting them lightly, and opening them just enough to make me stumble on my words.

"This is our floor" She broke my daydreams about her lips with her words. We walked all the way to the end of the hallway, the anticipation probably making us walk faster than usual. I saw her hands trembling slightly when she took out the keycard and opened the door to let me in.

The room was divided into a living room cream-colored linen couches, a little kitchen and breakfast bar, and a big TV. to my left, there was a bedroom with a bed that looked much bigger than a king-sized one. Everything was perfectly organized, as I had expected, because that's just how Mark was. One of the walls was covered in windows from floor to ceiling, and there were several mirrors spread throughout the room (above the bed and couch, by the door, next to the closet, on tables), which I didn't know whether this was a deliberate kinky idea, or just how the hotel was. On the small counter in the kitchen area I saw a few wine, champagne, and whiskey glasses, a tall crystal pitcher filled with water, and a coffee machine. And on the couch, there were soft-looking blankets, neatly folded.

Claire closed the door behind us and took off her coat, which I took as an indication to do the same. I gave it to her and she hung them both as I explored the room, walking around slowly. I was looking out the window, trying to figure out if we were high enough to be out of sight to the people in the other buildings in the city center when I heard her footsteps approaching and turned around.

"It has a nice view" I said to try to push through the knot in my throat and she smiled and nodded, coming closer to me. At last, she leaned in to gently press her lips against mine. They were as smooth as they looked, and the soft but sweet smell of her briefly overwhelmed my senses. I kissed her back just as softly, and then again more aggressively, the tip of my tongue grazing those beautiful, plump, tasty pink lips. She put her hand on my cheek, slid it down to my neck and buried her fingers in my hair, pulling me closer. Without realizing I was doing it, I put my hands around her hips and got them closer to mine. Although it was probably all in my imagination, I could sense the heat emanating from between her legs as our bodies got closer together. She moaned against my mouth when I playfully bit her lip, and the kiss grew in intensity.

I allowed my mouth to wander down her neck, kissing and gently biting her skin. I could feel her shivering between my arms. My hands on her waist, pulling her closer to me, feeling her breasts against mine, separated only by a few millimeters of fabric. I slid my index fingers under the waistline of her jeans, making my way to the button and zipper. I could tell she was either mumbling something to me or moaning softly, or quite likely, both at the same time. I quickly undid the button and felt her muscles tensing up.

"Wait, Lucy, stop" She said between breaths, catching me by surprise. I lift my head to look at her and took a small step back, leaving one of my hands on her waist. She took a deep breath and looked at me. Her cheeks were flushed, and I could see a small mark on her neck where I had perhaps bitten her a little too hard.

"Wh... what is it?" I asked, terrified she'd tell me that this was a terrible idea and I needed to go.

"Mark told me to call him the second we got here, before anything" she was clearly struggling to get the words out, whether this was due to trepidation, excitement or arousal, I didn't know. She took her phone out of her back pocket, her hand shaking slightly, and dialed. He picked up on the first ring. "Hi honey... Yes, we're here... I did... Yes, that too" she made a pause and looked up at me, with a grin that denoted lust and excitement "She did, and she looks gorgeous, you're going to be really pleased". I smiled back at her, feeling slightly embarrassed.

While she kept talking to him, I turned around and took another look at the room. There was a small black suitcase on the dresser, with a medium and a small chain hanging from one of the sides. I also noticed that the drawers in the nightstand were not entirely closed and inside, I could make out something made of black leather and something shiny, probably made of metal. My mind raced through all the different toys I knew they owned, so many possibilities for what those things could be. In the lower drawer were ropes, most of them black with the exception of a lilac/purple one, which I knew was Claire's favorite and the first one they had ever bought. All I wanted to do at that moment was to open the drawers and the black suitcase to try to anticipate as much as possible about the weekend. We had discussed many things, and they both knew my limits and I knew theirs, but the specifics of what was going to go down in the hotel were for Mark to decide.

"Lucy, he wants to talk to you" I snapped out of my kinky daydreaming as she handed me the phone. She walked away towards the kitchen area as I put it against my ear, a sudden rush of adrenaline hitting my brain.

"Hello?" I asked shyly, even though I had spoken to him so many times before.

"Hi Lucy, how was the train ride?" His voice made me shiver. By now, I was almost conditioned to get aroused at the sound of his deep voice.

"Umm good, uneventful. The hotel is beautiful" I try to sound as casual as possible, but he saw right through it and chuckled.

"I'm glad you like it. I'm sorry I couldn't be there today, there was an unexpected problem at work and I had to miss my flight. But I have made new arrangements and there has been a change of plans, don't worry". He sent my mind racing, and in the few seconds of silence that followed I imagined everything from being flown to wherever he was, to all his business partners coming to the hotel room and fucking Claire and me, to spending the rest of the night in a bathrobe watching movies with her on the couch. "Claire told me you wore exactly what I told you to wear, that makes me very happy. I hope you were just as obedient with my other request, were you?"

"I was" I took a deep breath, for some reason embarrassed to be uttering this words out loud "I haven't shaved in three weeks".

"Very good, Lucy. My plan was to shave you myself, but Claire will do it instead. She is now allowed to touch your pussy, but remember, you are not. No one is to touch your pussy except for me and Claire, is that clear?" his voice turned stern and I felt him getting into his dominant role even from afar.

"Yes" I answered, but after a brief silence I realized I had messed up "Yes Mark, it's clear. Should I shave her pussy as well?"

"No. For now, no one is to touch her pussy but me" I was mildly disappointed, as I was looking forward to shaving Claire's pussy clean and finally being able to taste her. I heard the shower being opened in the bathroom, which is where Claire was "After you are done with all the grooming, I want you both to dress up and go out to have dinner on me. I already picked the restaurant, Claire knows its name. And tomorrow, I want you to go to a sex shop and pick up a few items before I get there. I will send you the list by text tonight. And you will both be ready for me by 3pm tomorrow, clear?"

"Yes Mark," I answered, as I saw Claire coming out of the bathroom, holding her neatly folded clothes and putting them in the closet. She was only wearing black lace panties that partially covered her plump, round ass, and a thin bralette that barely kept her breasts enclosed.

"And one last thing, Lucy. You may cum twice before I see you tomorrow, but no more than that. And remember, you are not allowed to touch your pussy, only Claire" I was so engulfed in the vision that was Claire's skin that I couldn't answer to him. She smiled and walked back to the bathroom, her hand briefly touching my stomach as she walked by. "I can hear that she has already started preparing the bath, so I'll leave you two to it. And since I am not there, she is yours to use for your pleasure, and to obey anything you tell her, ok?" I was caught by surprise, because I had been focusing so much on my role as a submissive to him that I had forgotten the other half of our dynamic. I felt a sudden rush of empowerment and self-assurance.

"Ok, Mark, I'll make sure she knows and remembers that" I grinned to myself, delighted with the new possibilities.

"That's what I wanted to hear, good girl" He was well aware that those two magical words were the best way to make me do anything, the way to submit me into obedience, to make a mess in my panties" But other than that, all the usual rules apply. She is not allowed to cum without my permission, and I own her pussy and ass. Have fun, and I'll talk to you tomorrow morning. Bye, Lucy" He sounded stern but delighted, very aware of the power of his words.

"Bye Mark, talk to you tomorrow, have a good night" He hung up and I put the phone down on the bed.

The bathroom was really big, with two sinks, a tub that could easily fit two people, and a big shower with glass doors. Claire was obediently sitting at the edge of the half-filled tub. And next to her were shaving cream, lotion, and two brand new razors. When she looked up at me, she looked different than she had ten minutes ago. Before, she was this bolf, self-assured, almost overconfident woman who had brought me here. But now, she looked slightly vulnerable and nervous as she sat still, which was probably Mark's command. I took off my shoes and walked slowly towards her, savoring the feeling of being in control now. I stood in front of her and used my finger to lift up her chin.

"So, Mark tells me you're mine tonight" I say to her as I caress her cheek. She nods slowly and smiles "Take off my clothes and put them away. Then, take off your underwear" I said as sternly as I could, trying to mimic Mark's demeanor.

She stood up dutifully and went around to unzip my skirt. She gently tugged it down and then took it off as I lifted my feet. She folded it neatly and set it on the toilet. Then, she did the same with my black turtleneck and my thighs. She slowed down when taking off my underwear. She ran her fingers along the edges of the cups of my bra and gently pulled the straps down my shoulders before reaching around and unclasping it, allowing it to separate from my skin almost in slow motion, to reveal my already hard nipples. Lastly, she used her thumbs to slowly pull down my underwear, revealing the soft pubic hair underneath. She smiled as my pussy was revealed, and finished taking them off carefully. Like a good submissive, she briefly put the fabric up to her nose and smelled it, before folding it and putting it on top of the rest. Then, she lifted the tidily folded clothes and went to the bedroom to put them away.

I turned off the faucet, as the tub was already half full. I put one foot in to test the water, which was at the perfect temperature. I put my second leg in and proceeded to sit inside and rest my back on one of the sides, the water just above my waistline.

"Is the temperature ok?" she asked as she walked in and saw me already in the tub. Her bush was darker and fuller than mine, but it also looked as if she had brushed it after she took off her underwear.

"It's perfect, come in" I made way to let her enter the tub and rest on the side, next to me. It only took a few minutes, maybe less, for us to start talking freely, like we did on the phone and by text. We did not talk about the hotel or Mark or the drawers and suitcase full of toys, but about school, work, and the food we would have that night. All the fear and trepidation were now gone. We alternated between talking and kissing, sometimes gently, sometimes aggressively. We played with each other's nipples, at times just absentmindedly while we talked.

The room got darker as the sunset set in, and I told Claire to get up and go turn on the lights. I got up and sat on the side of the tub next to the shaving supplies, and she understood this as the command it was for her to sit in the tub, in front of me. She gently separated my legs and looked up at me.

"It's beautiful. Your pussy looks just heavenly and tasty" she leaned in and licked along my slit, applying very little pressure with her tongue, barely grazing the entrance. I had to repress a moan and the impulse to push her face into my greedy pussy, which was screaming for her attention.

"Claire, did I tell you that you could lick my pussy?" I asked her. She opened her eyes widely and shook her head, apologizing. "That's what I thought. You may do that after, as a reward for shaving it, and remember to be very careful, my skin is very sensitive" I rested my hands on my legs and she put shaving cream on her hands and gently rubbed it above my pussy and along the panty lines.

Slowly and methodically, she started to remove the hair, making sure there was always enough cream, and washing it off afterwards with the still-warm water from the tub. As she got closer to my pussy lips, I had to make an effort to keep myself from breathing too hard or moving, because the mere touch of her fingers when she stretched and caressed the skin sent powerful electric signals straight to my brain. I lifted my legs and put my feet on the edges, giving her access to my taint and to the few hairs around my tight asshole. When putting the cream around the little rosebud, she lingered on it after she saw my reaction when she first touched it. I leaned back against the wall, closing my eyes, overcome with pleasure. She continued the process and was soon done. She continued to gently splash water on it and running her finger all over, making sure there was no stray hair. She looked up at me, waiting for me approval.

"Very good, it looks great" I congratulated her and slowly eased myself back into the tub. But upon realizing how cold it was, I pushed on the small lever and started draining it. As the water started rushing away, I kissed her again. I could tell how aroused she was by how aggressive her tongue was. I pulled her on top of me, grabbing her ass with my hand as she slowly started to grind on me.

Soon her hand and then her mouth found my pink, hard nipple. She took it between her lips and flickered her tongue on it as she pinched the left one with her fingers. I could feel how close I was to an orgasm by now, and how well she knew that my nipples are incredibly sensitive. She alternated between my breasts and my neck, twisting, pinching, and softly biting. When I was already moaning her name, she looked up at me "Lucy, can I please taste you?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lucy the Switch - The First Weekend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds