• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lucy's Captor Pt. 02

Lucy's Captor Pt. 02

Sorry part 2 took so long, wasn't sure if I was going to continue it. Thank you for comments and feedback. I will get part three out within the next two weeks.

One other thing. For every grammar mistake or mess up my Master is giving me one spanking. So if you find one, feel free to put it in the comments.

*****

I awoke thinking I was at my shitty student apartment back on campus. As my eyes began to open, it all comes back. Being taken from my car, the back of the van, and him sparking me... The sex. I couldn't believe I'd allowed him to do that to me. I'd begged even, and called him Master.

It couldn't happen again. I had to fight him. I couldn't just give in, stay here and be obedient. I felt his strong arms wrapped around me, and began to pull away from him. But then I felt the handcuffs on my wrists, the rope keeping my legs together.

"Good morning, baby..." he yawned, than kissed the back of my neck softly. "How did you sleep?"

"I want to go home." I tried to sound demanding, but I know my voice quivered, fearfully.

"Did you forget your manners already?" He asked. He didn't sound mad, more calm. I ignored his question, and he didn't like that. "Answer me, slave. Now." He still sounded calm, but I could hear the threat in his voice, the promise of pain.

"I'm not a slave, I'm a person. Let me out! I want to go home! Please, I won't tell anyone. They're going to start looking for me soon, but if you take me back now-"

"Quiet!" He interrupted me, standing quickly from the bed. I wiggled onto my back, watching as he went to the dresser and pulled out the crop. My heart sped up, and for a second I wondered if he could hear it across the room. "Maybe this will remind you, slut. Here's what is going to happen. I'm going to give you twenty spanks with the crop, and then I will allow you to thank me, apologize and try again." As he spoke, he took the gag from the bedside table and roughly pried my mouth open, shoving it in. I felt it fasten behind my head, secured into place. The crop began lightly grazing my body as he resumed his speech. "If you are unable to do that, then we start over from zero with one of my implements that you may find more... well, convincing." An evil smile covered his face, and roughly his hands grabbed my legs and flipped me onto my stomach. I tried again wiggling away with no luck.

"I'll warm you up with my hand first, but this isn't included in the twenty spanks." And with that, his hand came swiftly down on my butt, and I felt the warmth and pain spread through my ass. It was harder than the night before, and I cried out through the gag. He continued to rain spanks on my behind, as I cried and screamed in pain.

"Oh baby, if you're already crying, you're not going to like the crop." He laughed, continuing the torture on my behind. "Maybe next time you'll think before you disrespect me. Now, time for the fun part."

I looked behind me, as he picked up the crop, running it along my ass, slowly. "Do you need a break baby?" I nodded desperately, begging through the gag. " I'm going to take your gag off, and you are going to answer m respectfully. If you cannot do that, it will be thirty with the crop. No moving, slave." I felt the gag coming free from my head. I let my mouth open as he pulled it out. "So," he gripped my chin with his hand and pulled it up until my eyes have met his. "Would you like a break?"

Broken again from the pain, I shook in fear. As much as I wanted to resist, the pain of my bottom was too much. "Yes, please, Sir." I answered through my tears.

"Good girl." He sat down on the bed, setting the crop on my back, and began caressing my face and shoulders. "Just a couple of minutes, then we must finish your punishment."

I gulped hard, knowing the crop was going to hurt way more than his hands. "Please, sir. I understand. I'll be good. Please don't hurt me anymore. I'll be so, so good."

"No baby, I have to finish your punishment so you learn." He lifted my head, setting it down so it was resting on his lap. "But now is a good time to talk about your actions. What did yo do wrong this morning, slave?"

"I didnt answer your questions, sir."

"What else?"

"I forgot to say sir."

He shook his head, watching me closely. "Forgot to, or chose not to? Be honest."

"I chose not to, Sir."

He nodded his head. "Alright let's finish your spanking. I'm going to leave the gag off, and you may scream and cry. Your tears please me. But you are not to beg me to stop. Do you understand me?" As he spoke, he untied the ropes confining my ankles.

I looked up at him, begging with my eyes, willing him not to do this. "Yes, sir." He stood up, picking up the crop once again.

Sir circled behind me. "Spread your legs." I quickly obeyed. He lightly tapped my pussy lips with the crop, then whacked it slightly harder, not enough to hurt, just enough to make me jump. Sir then positioned the crop on my ass, and brought it up in the air. Wham! It came down on my left cheek, leaving a strip of stinging pain. I cried out in pain and humiliation, more tears racing down my face. It's followed by another on the right, and another in succession. I screamed throughout the punishment on my rear, losing count of how many had come. After what felt like forever, my master gave the last blow across my ass, and I struggled to breath.

"Alright, baby. That's twenty." His hand began caressing my bottom, massaging it even. "You did well, slave. What do you say?"

I felt relieved it was finally over, but the searing pain continued. I wondered when I would be able to properly sit again, imagining my red and purple streaked bottom. "Thank you, sir. I'm sorry-"

He held up his hand, halting my speech. "Thank you for what? Be specific." He corrected. "Start again."

"Thank you, Sir, for punishing me. I'm sorry for misbehaving."

"You can do better. Be more specific, and then tell me what you are going to do in the future to be a better slave. And call me master, too, not just sir. I like to hear both. This is your last chance, or more spankings." His eyes were menacing as he cocked his head and grinned. He was gorgeous, I do admit it. But every part of his essence was demanding and intimidating.

"Thank you, Sir, for punishing me for my disobedience and lack of respect." I gulped, trying to think of the rest quickly, before his anger flared again. "I'm sorry for ignoring your questions and not addressing you correctly. From now on, I will include sir or master when I am talking to you and I will be more obedient and respectful, Master."

"Good girl. You are forgiven." He kissed my forehead. "Don't move." He disappeared into the bathroom and returned with a bottle of lotion. Sir began spreading it on my freshly beaten ass, and I felt the lessen slightly. After working it into my booty, he organ pushing it into invetween my legs, where my pussy peaked out. He ripped deeper, inserting his pointer finger. And then going up to circle my clit. "How does it feel?"

"A little better, but it still burns a little."

"Hopefully it will remind you of your place, slave." I blush in embarrassment. "I'm going to remove your cuffs. Behave."

"Yes, Sir." I answered. I decided that I would behave, until I saw chance to escape. Maybe it was better for me to pretend to listen and avoid some pain. After my hands were freed, I rubbed my wrists. The outline of the handcuffs remained.

"Up now, babe." Master commanded as he finished. I stood up, shaking. My body was sore, ecspecially my butt. He scooped me into his arms and set me on the edge of the tub. I heard him pee, than he came back and pushed me toward the toilet. "Go, and then join me in the tub. I want to take a bath with you. Don't make me wait long, slave."

"Yes, Sir." I went to the bathroom and when I returned, he was sitting in the tub as it began to fill. I hesitated outside the tub, unsure of what to do. He parted his legs and motioned for me to sit in between them. I stepped in, sitting, and his arms wrapped around me. The water stung my reddened ass as it entered the warmth of the tub.

"You have a beautiful body, slave." His hands roamed my chest. I felt my nipples being twisted and squeezed.

"Thank you, Sir."

"Call me master, too, slave. I like to hear both."

"Yes, Master."

"Good girl. Are you going to be good for the rest of the day? Or would you rather be tied up all day? Either way I get to fuck you..."

"I'll be good Sir," I gulped as he threatened me. His fingers explored lower, and they began rubbing my clit and my lips. I released a small moan.

"I'm going to ask you some questions, and the less shy you are, the closer you get to cumming. Do you want an orgasm, slave?" I nodded as his one of his digits began pumping in and out of my pussy. "Out loud, slave."

"Yes, Master, I would like to cum, please."

"Alright then. Be honest," his finger is stilled inside of me. "How many men have you been with sexually?"

"Two, before you, Sir."

"Really? By those shorts you were wearing to work I thought more like ten." He laughed. It was true. I was wearing some cutoffs, and a push up bra to my shift. It was a bar, and most of the clientele were men. The smaller the clothes, the more tips you typically made.

"I only dress like that for work, sir. When I need to make my rent payment." He grinned.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

"No, Master. My ex wanted to but I was scared it would hurt." His finger began moving inside me again. Curling to hit the g spot, while his thumb circled my clit.

"And as I saw last night, you're pretty good with your mouth. You just need to work on deep throating, but I will give you plenty of practice. I like a good blow job. Were the others you were with sizable?"

I felt myself blush. "No, Sir. Not compared to you. They were both average." His finger moved faster at that comment and I moan deeply.

"Do not cum until I give permission. The spanking last night? Did it turn you on?"

"Ummm..." I wanted to lie, but by how wet I was... "Yes, Master. The one last night didn't hurt so bad as the one today. And I guess I like being... well, dominated..."

He inserted another finger, pumping me in and out. "Please, sir... May I cum?"

"One last question. Did you like me fucking you? Did you like me holding you down and making you do what I wanted?"

"Yes, Master." By this moment his fingers were fucking me so fast I was sweating, pushing back at them.

"Cum, slave." I did. It took me powerfully, as I shook, overcome by pleasure. As I came down from the pleasure, he whispered into my ear with his hand griping my neck firmly. "Get out of the tub. Dry off and be waiting on your knees as the foot of the bed. Do it now."

"Yes, Master." I hurried to obey, quickly drying my body, and waited kneeling by the bed. After about 10 minutes, he entered from the bathroom.

His hand gripped my face. I felt breathless, excited, and fearful. It was insane, all the emotions I felt for my kidnapper. I felt fear, hatred, pain, but also wanted and horney. "Open, slut." He commanded as his fingers brushed my lips. I opened my mouth and he stuck his dick in, grabbing the back of my head and pushing his length in deep. I choked, struggling to breath. He pulled it out and pushed it in slowly. I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock, sucking hard on the base. Master then began fucking my face forcefully. I reached my hands up, gripping his thighs. He slapped my face, not too hard, but it still stung. "Hands behind your back. I didn't say you could touch me, slave." He gripped my hair, using it to keep the rythym. My jaw began to ache, and finally he pulled out of my mouth, shooting his load onto my face. It began to drip on my chest. I licked my lips, tasting his semen on my tongue.

"Clean me, slut." My mouth dropped open and I began to slowly lick his dick clean while his cum still covered me. "Next time, you ask permission before you taste my cum. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Now, thank me for allowing you to suck my dick. And remember, be specific. You should thank me when I punish you, fuck you, pet you. Anything I do to you."

"Thank you, Master, for allowing me to suck your dick and for fucking my throat. And thank you for allowing me to taste you, Sir."

"Good girl. Now go and clean up, and I will make us breakfast."

"Yes, Sir." And with that, he unlocked the door and left me, still kneeling on the floor, covered in his jizz.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lucy's Captor Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 414 milliseconds