Lucy's New Direction

She pulled me up over body. I loved the feel of it, sliding my breasts and flesh over hers. In her arms again. Kissed again. My face coated with her. We lay rubbing and rocking and kissing, I never wanted it to end.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Ohh. Yes."

"Ma'am! If I have to tell you again I will punish you!" A shudder ran through me. I wanted to please her. I was being bad. What did she mean! Punished! Oh my God! What would she do? I was trembling on top of her. Some of it fear, and underneath something more. I blushed hot. Moved off her and onto my back. Her body leaning over me, kissing me, fondling me. Her hand went between my legs and I spread and lifted them.

"Slut!" She laughed as her fingers brought me to the edge, but not over it.

"I can't help it Ma'am. Its never been like this.... I've never done this.... Oh God!"

"You're married. Even with him?"

"No never. Never like this."

"What would he think if he saw you now?" Amusement on her face as she kissed my face.

"He'd... he'd never believe it, Ma'am. It would just never occur to him that I could... would. Neither would I have, Ma'am."

"You probably wont do it again."

"Why not? Why not? Don't you want me any more? Don't you like me, think I'm attractive enough?" Panic running through me like ice. She laughed.

"No it's not that you silly thing. You are very attractive, very sexy." Relief coursed through me, gratitude filled me. "Most women think about it. You've put your toe in the water, satisfied your curiosity. You may well run away from yourself, what you've done, the self induced shame."

"No! I want more! I wont do that!"

"Ma'am!"

"Sorry Ma'am."

"We'll see." She kissed my mouth and I drowned in her once more.

I wanted desperately to come again. I wanted to be made to come. It was as though it was only her that made me, could make me. She kept me so hot and horny but not allowing me to peak. Some of the things she made me do, things she said, positions I had to adopt while her mouth and fingers explored every private place were so embarrassing, but even those made me hotter. I had no private places anymore. I had no private anything.

Eventually she squatted over my face and I looked up into her pussy. The dark pink folds, the shiny wetness, the aroma of sex. She lowered herself on me. I licked and sucked as well as I could. She used me, used my face to pleasure herself on. I loved it, holding onto her bottom as she leant over me. I could feel her breath on my lips as her head was above my gaping hole. I wondered that I may come with only her breath! Her entire sex covered my face. I became her sex, tasted it, smelt it, felt it. I heard the rude sounds of our joining, I saw nothing. She became more determined on me, more, more. Suddenly she came again. Floods of liquids over my face as I desperately strove to breath, my needs unimportant. She calmed and began sucking my folds into her mouth, rhythmically, and licking my clit. I wanted it to go on for ever but I couldn't hold it with all the mental and physical stimulation I'd had. I came again, powerfully, desperately. I vaguely remember her pulling me higher up the bed and taking me in her arms. I fell into an exhausted sleep.

When I woke I was alone in the bed. Anxiously I looked around. Marianne, dressed in a robe, was sitting on the bed watching me. She took me in her arms and cuddled me.

"You slept a long time, it's mid afternoon."

"Mmm. I need to use the toilet... Ma'am."

"OK come with me." She walked from the bed and I swung out and followed. I was aware that she was dressed whilst I was naked again. It seemed quite normal. I went into the toilet and she leant against the door.

"Thank you Ma'am." I expected her to go.

"I thought you wanted the toilet."

"I do."

"Well go then."

"But..."

"What. Shy?"

"Yes. Yes, Ma'am." I whispered.

"Just think of what you've done, what I've seen, what I've done."

"But..."

"Put your but down on the seat and do it. Now, slut." I did. At first nothing would come. I felt humiliated. I knew she wanted to watch me. I knew I should, I tried. She stood waiting. Eventually I felt it coming, then streaming from me. The noise was loud in the quiet, embarrassingly so.

"Good girl." She made me open my legs and proceeded to wipe me. My face was crimson in shame.

We both showered together. I liked it. Our bodies rubbing wetly against each other, soaping each other, just holding each other as the water cascaded over us. I felt as though I had always been with her, that all the new unexpected things that we had done had happened all the time. I towelled her dry and then we rubbed cream on each other. She watched me all the time, not to keep an eye on me but to look at me. My nakedness felt natural with her, as though I should be naked for her. I dried my hair and reapplied my make-up all in the nude. Finally I dressed. I felt bereft. I didn't want to go.

"Go on then, run off to hubby." I wanted to cry. "Phone me. If you haven't phoned in the next two days don't bother." At the door she suddenly turned me. "Take off your panties." I complied. Standing before her. She pushed me back against the door. It was if we were back in the changing room again. Her hand delved up my skirt and found me quickly, roughly. I was a little sore now but I didn't care. She fingered me urgently. I felt taken. I wanted that. She forced an orgasm from me as she watched my face. It wasn't for me, she was demanding it from me. I gave myself and came loudly and full. As soon as I had she took my knickers from my hand and sent me away.

I went home wet and without any knickers, always aware of what I'd just done. I looked at people out of the corner of my eyes wondering if they could tell. My thighs damp, my pussy tender and bloated still. Covering myself with my coat even though now dressed fully except that small item kept by Marianne. No one could see but it was as though they could see what I'd been doing. With a woman.

That evening I was in a daze. I was surprised that Andrew didn't notice or make a comment, but he didn't. I was sad in a way that he couldn't see the change, what I had become. My dreams were erotic. Andrew was there, I could perhaps have had him take me, but it didn't seem fair, nor would it have satisfied. Anyway he would be too gentle.

The next day I couldn't settle. I couldn't eat or do anything for more than a couple of minutes. I had understood what Marianne had meant. I'd gone through every emotion, but I wanted more. I wanted her, to be hers. I phoned, my body trembling.

"So you want more?"

"Yes Ma'am. I do, if you want me."

"I am pleased." My body glowed.

"I will want you in his bed. I will want you to remember every time you're in that bed what we do. I will want to fuck you and take you all over that house so that you'll think of my fingers up your cunt or my mouth at you wherever you are, whatever you do. I will be there in two days."

"Yes Ma'am."

"I will be there all day and you will greet me naked. Understood?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Are you horny now, slut?"

"Yes Ma'am." Blushing at my whispered answer.

"What are you wearing?"

"Jeans and a T-shirt Ma'am. And underwear, Ma'am"

"Loose them."

"Pardon Ma'am?"

"Strip now. This minute. All of it. Wherever you are." I was in the kitchen. I looked around.

"Yes Ma'am."

I took off my clothes, throwing them away from me. Not like I would treat hers I thought. They fought with me but I won. Standing as bare as I was born in my kitchen I picked up the phone again.

"I'm naked Ma'am."

"Good."

"Now I want to hear you climax. Bring yourself off for me. Don't hold back Lucy."

"Right Ma'am. It's for you Ma'am." I sat and spread and told her everything I was doing. When I told her I was going to come she had me delay until I begged and begged.

"What are you Lucy?"

"I'm a slut Ma'am."

"Whose?"

"Yours Ma'am. I'm your slut."

"Yes that's right Lucy. Now you can come."

And I did. And after, with the phone resting back in its cradle, I sat naked in the kitchen. I sat naked in the kitchen, sucking my juices, and knew.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds