• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lucy's Punishment

Lucy's Punishment

Lucy shuffled in her seat, anxiety threatening to bring up her lunch as she wrung her shirt sleeves in her small fists, looking solemnly at the ground. She tried to take her mind off what was going to happen within the next few minutes, and she found herself looking intently at the patterns of the Lino flooring in the corridor.

As her eyes followed the angular patterns of the cheap plastic, her teacher, Mr Hills stepped opened the door to his small office, and stepped into the corridor, his shoes making a discrete tapping noise as he did.

"Miss Summers, I will see you now," he said sternly, his voice dripping with command she did not dare to disobey.

She tiptoed past him and through the office door he held open for her. The door shut behind her teacher, and the small breeze from an open window rustled her skirt threatening to heave it up. Panicking slightly, she smoothed down her short pleated skirt as she was commanded to sit in one of the chairs facing Mr Hills' mahogany desk.

"Miss Summers, I trust you know well enough why you have had to stay behind after class today?"

Lucy nodded, yes.

"Don't just nod, speak when you are spoken to" Mr Hills commanded.

"Ye-yessir," she stammered, "I know."

A sly grin stretched across his cheeks.

"Go on," he encouraged. "Tell me why".

"I wasn't wearing panties in class... Sir. And, my buttons, well... Some of them were undone, and you could see my.. My..."

"Tits", he concluded. "We all saw your tits Lucy".

A small gasp escaped her slightly parted lips as her breathing increased.

"Only sluts disregard uniform like that, miss summers, and I'm afraid that there is only one disciplinary action severe enough to deal with a slut's behaviour."

Lucy was dumbstruck, she was not a slut, she was only trying to prove to eleanor that she wasn't a "prude" like the boys claimed. The thought of boys leering over the thought of her in bathrooms as they discussed their conquests sickened her. But she didn't want to be different.

"I'm not a slut." She said, her voice wavering towards the end, like she didn't believe it herself.

"Whore then?" Mr Hills dismissed her protest. "A whore like you needs to be punished as such," he said, snaking his way around the desk until his hips were level with her flushed cheeks.

"A whore like you", he continued, running his fingers through her hair, almost roughly "Needs to be taught a lesson".

Lucy began to shake, something was wrong. Why was he touching her? His hands continued down her neck, reaching her shoulders, and digging in roughly. He left red marks which were visible since her shirt was open up until just above her belly button. His fingers crept across her neck, and then reaching just below her collar bone and he could feel her breathing heavily against the palm of his hands.

"Fucking slut." He muttered under his breath; "Cock teasing slut."

"What?" she stammered; only to have her sentence cut short by her teacher suddenly yanking at her hair and throwing her to the floor.

She lost her breath as she hit the Lino, and barely regained it when mr hills climbed on top of her.

"fucking cock teasing whore" he grunted, his breathing ragged,"Think you can tease your teacher, wear no panties to class, and sit with your legs parted so I can see your slit and think that it's fair?"

Lucy shook her head, this was wrong... very wrong... But why was she wet? Her teacher pulled from her, and listed up her skirt revealing her hairless, tiny pink slit, slightly glistening in the harsh lighting.

"You're even wet slut, you're fucking wet for me. You know you want this."

He grunted, and as Lucy began to realise what he meant he had raised his hand and brought it down with a hard slap against her pussy. She whimpered at the contact.

"No, please no... Sir... You can't!" she began to thrash around.

"That's right, call me sir, and maybe I will be easy on you."

"Sir please.. Let me go... I won't tell anyone."

He leaned down and began to lap at her slit, small moans erupting from her soft lips, he grinned against her pussy and she began to shake against the cold floor.

"Come for me, slut," he whispered against her opening, "Come like the bad girl you are. Come for me."

Her body began to spasm against him as pleasure erupted through her, and her back arched against the floor; his tongue pressing harder, and moving rapidly as he coaxed her through her orgasm.

When her pleasure subsided he pulled his face from her flesh, beads of moisture coating his lips, the moisture from his student's cunt.

He looked down at the teenage girl, sprawled across the cold floor, skirt brought up to her waist and her shirt half unbuttoned with her small breasts on display. A perfect sight, he thought. A perfect little slut.

He leaned close and nibbled on her sex, her hips bucking against him as her tender flesh reawakened. She began to beg again, beg for him to stop. Tears were streaming down her face, but he continued his assault on her young pussy.

Her begs made him harder.

He flipped her over by the hips and pulled her up so she was on her hands and knees with her firm ass in the air. With her skirt still found her waist he could clearly see her perfect round ass, and tight cheeks.

Similar to before, he pulled his hand back, and brought it down hard with a very audible thwack against her ass cheeks. She yelped at the sensation and tried to pull away, begging him to stop. She contemplated screaming, yelling for help... But realised that it was after school.. The place was empty. She was alone, at his mercy...

He pulled her hips back towards him and began spanking her again.

"Thank me for your punishment, slut" he groaned. "Thank me for teaching you a lesson."

Between her tears she whimpered something like thank you sir, but he couldn't be sure. He stopped suddenly and she was too scared to turn around. Her sobbing stopped. The silence between them was shortly filled with the soft sound of a zipper being undone, and the rustle of clothing. He had released his cock.

"You will thank me for this too, slut" he grinned, "You will thank me for letting you come on my dick."

Lucy remained silent. She was too far gone to care. The spanking had left her even wetter than before, and she knew Mr Hills could see it too, and her face flushed in the humiliation. Slowly and deliberately, he pushed his cock against the entrance to her moist pussy.

"Are you a virgin?" he whispered.

"Yes." she admitted, her voice slightly breaking.

The innocence in her voice made him lose control and he began to push himself into her. She shook against him but didn't make a sound. A little act of defiance which made him chuckle.

He wrapped his arm around her waist and rubbed at her clit as he gently began to push in and out of her tight channel.

"Thank me, slut." He groaned, barely audible.

"Thank you, sir." she moaned with a deep breath as his fingers wrapped around her hair.

"Thank you for fucking me, and making me a good girl again."

Hearing her voice, her words... He came undone and began to fuck her hard and fast.

"Beg me for my cum, girl, beg me like a good girl."

Her back arched and she moaned loudly and ground her mound into his hand.

"Please sir, please come for me. Please fuck me with your hard cock and come deep in me!"

That pushed him over the edge, and he came hard inside her, as her walls began to contract around him in her own pleasure. They cried out together as their bodies shook against each other on the Lino floor, now damp from their juices and sweat

He collapsed on top of her, whispering what a good girl she was, and that it was her punishment for being a slut in class. She panted heavily, led on her stomach and her eyes once again traced the patterns on the Lino as she tried to make her mind take her somewhere else.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lucy's Punishment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds