Luna vs. The Town Ch. 02

Sadly, as I was feeling myself get closer to orgasm yet again, I could no longer keep my voice from coming out. I was softly moaning and breathing heavily, ready to cum in the middle of this store, but just as it was getting good, the lady stopped.

"Ahem, yes, sorry miss, I don't think there's anything in there..." the sheepish apology came, followed by a chorus of disappointed groans "I apologize for holding you up, let me get you your clothes."

"You know, if you're gonna search me, why not search her too? She could have taken something." I jerked my head in Jackie's direction, who was suspiciously quiet this entire time, I see now that she was stifling a laugh as if her life depended on it, though not after I insinuated that she get a similar treatment to mine.

"You know what miss? I think you're right," this time it was unmistakable, the lady was grinning from ear to ear as our crowd actively cheered this surprising development when she stood in front of a panicking Jackie "Alright miss, you know what to do."

Jackie thought for a few seconds of a way out of this predicament, but quickly gave in and unzipped her miniskirt, I knew she didn't have a bra on, but now I saw for myself that she didn't have any panties either when her neatly shaven mound with a landing strip came into view, and her skirt wasn't exactly modest either, I wondered how many people she'd actually flashed today.

Jackie next slipped her arms out from under the halter top's straps and pushed it down off her bouncy breasts and off her body and onto the floor, now she was in the same state as me, completely naked and surrounded by a gaggle of women watching what was about to happen to her.

The employee instructed Jackie to put her hands on her head and give everyone a twirl, it just hit me that this was the first time I'd seen Jackie naked in front of this many people, the most was the camp counselors, and they were mostly people she knew, this was her standing naked in public in front of half a dozen strangers, practically devouring her with their eyes as she was actively shown off to them.

Nevertheless, Jackie did not disobey, she gave us all a twirl, showcasing her bubble butt and large C-cup breasts topped with stiff nipples, she was blushing furiously, in fact, her entire body was tinted a shade of crimson.

"Nothing to note, I'll proceed with the body check, if that's alright with you." the Lady said, looking like she might burst out laughing, if I had to guess, she was probably a friend of Jackie's and this was all some sort of ploy to strip me here in this store, it would make sense considering how lenient the store was with our actions.

"Stacey, you don't have to do all of this!" I heard Jackie whispering to the employee, confirming my suspicions.

Without responding, Stacey started with her body check, starting from the top just like mine, but instead of innocuously squeezing my breasts once and maybe brushing my nipples, she took her time kneading them with both hands, there was no pretense to an actual body check, Jackie's breasts were being groped and her nipples were toyed with and pinched.

Jackie did her best not to start moaning, despite having a harder time than me, thankfully for her Stacey moved on down to Jackie's nether regions, not only did she give her butt a firm squeeze, it was followed by a swift smack that caused Jackie to yelp in surprise, and unlike my body check, everyone was laughing out loud even as Stacey slipped two fingers into Jackie's pussy.

"Miss, are you aware that you're soaking wet?" More laughs came from the audience as Jackie bit her lips in shame, Stacey immediately guided Jackie to bend over without even asking.

Once bent over, Stacey spread Jackie's cheeks and pried her pussy lips wide open with her fingers, I only then noticed just how clear this view was to everyone, I couldn't help but secretly let my fingers play with my own pussy, the idea that this was me just a few minutes ago was so hot to me.

And so Stacey began playing with Jackie's exposed pussy, not only that, she reached over and started toying with her dangling breasts as well, and unlike me, Jackie was not shy about letting her voice out, she was moaning from the start, which only caused Stacey to pick up the pace fingering her.

Alas, much like me, Jackie did not get to cum as Stacey stopped just as she saw her about to orgasm, and another round of disappointed aws came from everyone.

"I think I'm fairly certain you both haven't stolen anything," Stacey said as she let Jackie stand back up, however before either of us could react, she grabbed both Jackie's clothes and the hoodie and tucked them under the counter "however, just to make sure, you two have to leave as you are, to make sure you have nowhere to hide any stolen goods."

"You mean you want us to streak out of here naked?" I asked, in absolute disbelief, and Stacey simply nodded, the women around us were cheering her on, as usual.

Suffice to say, both me and Jackie were stunned; it was obvious that this was not part of her plan as we grabbed our small bags and ran out of the store, Jackie thankfully still had her purse with her.

"Oh, and nice butts, you two!" Stacey yelled out as we left, no doubt the sight of our bouncing bottoms was a treat to everyone.

Out in the middle of the mall, people were shocked to see us completely naked, we both did our best to cover up, though obviously we had to be selective as our asses were still in plain view to everyone.

"You're the expert, what now!?" Jackie hissed at me, clearly panicking, I knew I had to keep this short and sweet.

"RUN!"

***

We dashed through in front of everyone, at one point keeping ourselves hidden was secondary to running as fast as possible, so our arms left their protective positions, letting everything hang free and exposed as we streaked the crowded mall.

Fortunately, we didn't run into any security guards, and if we did they didn't bother to call to us or chase after us, it didn't take long before we were out the Mall's gates and in the open air of the parking lot, making a mad dash to Jackie's pickup.

There were still people in the parking lot, but the moment we got within six feet of the car, I felt a sense of relief wash over me, I looked behind us, no security had followed us out, as far as we were concerned, we had gotten away scott free.

"Oh my god, this was the scariest thing I ever did..." Jackie's giddy tone while bent over and gasping for air did not match her words, she was riding high from the adrenaline of what just happened, but as I soon saw, her hormones were also in the mix "Hey Luna, what's the best place to cum in a parking lot?"

"Oh, uh..." The question caught me by surprise, I guess this was how Jackie meant for me to end this excursion of ours; I'd have to pick a place to masturbate and give everyone one last show, of course, I absolutely loved it. "The hood of a car is always a nice one."

"Ooh, naughty." Jackie said having caught her breath a little, but before I could even move she had hopped onto the hood of her pickup, that's when it dawned on me, it wasn't me who was supposed to give the show.

Jackie lay back on the hood and spread her legs wide open, both of her hands darted to her pussy and began playing with it, one hand toying with her clit and the other plunging two fingers deep inside her squelching pussy, and she wasn't gentle about it either, she was roughly pumping away and moaning, loudly!

I couldn't handle this sort of display, not without feeling myself get horny, I bit my lips and let my own fingers reach down and tickle my pussy, though I doubt I'd get to cum in time before Jackie did.

Jackie's brazen display of lechery was not lost on everyone else in the parking lot, slowly but surely, people were gathering around to watch this naked blonde bombshell debase herself in public, and considering how loud she was being, I was quite certain that Jackie was ready to explode any second now.

Sure enough, Jackie slammed her fingers one last time into her pussy, then pulled them out and let an ample amount of cum squirt out onto the asphalt of the parking lot, which caused the people who were standing there watching us to applaud.

"Oh god, honestly Luna," Jackie's chest heaved as she lay motionless on top of the hood of her car "I don't know how you can do stuff like this without just exploding on the spot."

"Well, that's the secret Jackie," I reached out and grabbed Jackie's hand as I helped her off the hood and onto her shaky legs "I'm always horny."

Jackie just snorted and laughed, "You are such a dork."

I don't know why, but this comment made me blush, I found it weird that this sort of thing made me feel more self conscious than even standing here naked in front of a whole group of strangers, that barely even fazes me.

And that's when I think it hit both of us, we were still naked, and Jackie had just cum to a squirting orgasm, all in front of a whole group of strangers, both men and women were watching us, we sobered up fairly quick and ran into the car, thankfully none of the people around us were rude enough to get in our way, and they made way for our car to get out without trouble.

We both finally calmed down on the way home, though I didn't notice at first that we weren't heading to my home, but as I found out, it was in fact Jackie's home.

"Uh..." I looked sideways at Jackie, waiting for an explanation.

"What, I need to get dressed before I take you home." Jackie said, motioning to her naked body, I responded by motioning at mine "Oh, you'll be fine, besides, my place is closer, so come on."

Rolling my eyes, I stepped out of the car and followed Jackie to her front door before I realized something:

"Wait, are your parents home?" I asked worriedly.

"Nah, they're workaholics, they're always pulling six day weeks," Jackie said as she unlocked the front door "And my brother's out too with his friends, that's actually his car, you know."

Now slightly at ease, I followed my friend into her house, it was a weird feeling walking into a stranger's house completely naked, though my musings were cut short when a voice called us from the living room:

"Jackie? Is that you?... Why are you naked!?" We both practically leapt out of our skin as we turned to see who it was, and it was a guy probably only a few years older than us, with short blond hair who I guessed was Jackie's brother, the one supposedly out with his friend.

"Jules!? I thought you were out!" Jackie was panicked at first, but then it dawned on her that she was naked in front of her own brother, and I could see absolute mortification creep onto her face, followed by a touch of disgust "Ew, don't look at me!"

"How's that my fault, you're the one who waltzed naked!" At first Jules still hadn't really processed who I was as he was engrossed with the exchange with Jackie, but after a few seconds he worked through the mental calculus and paused for a bit.

"Uh, Luna, say hi to my brother Jules..." Jackie was definitely in a hurry to get out of sight, almost forgetting that I was in a very similar position as she was.

"Um... Hi." I watched in confusion as Jackie bolted up the stairs to her room, unsure if I should follow her, that's when I finally got a good look at Jules, he was certainly fit, plus he was kinda cute.

In fact, as I stood there, I let my arms down and exposed my body to him, a few thoughts running through my head and none of them were entirely rational, and most were likely fueled by my frustrating lack of release the entire day.

"You must be Luna, Jackie's told us all about you." I raised my eyebrow at this, wondering what exactly Jackie told her family about me. Jules noticed my reaction and appended his statement "Nothing bad mind you, just that you're a bit of a... Free spirit."

"Is that so..." I clasped my hands behind my back and swayed back and forth, biting my lip as I entered the living room where Jules was sitting.

"So uh... What've you been up to?" Jules stammered in an attempt to keep the conversation going, trying his best not to pay attention to my nudity, but I could tell that he was failing to do so.

"Oh, we went out shopping..." I said as I sat right next to Jules, making sure to let my hand touch the outside of his leg "for clothes."

"Oh... Did you find anything good?" Jules was doing his best not to look at my breasts sitting a few feet from his face at that moment, not realizing how obvious the answer to his question was.

"Nah, just some sunglasses..." I said, fishing them out and putting them on, I smiled as I now could look down and see just how hard his cock was straining against his pants, I definitely liked what I saw "what do you think?"

"Oh, you definitely look good- I mean, the glasses look good..." Jules was at a loss at where to look, though after I let the hand sitting next to him reach over to his crotch, he took a deep breath, and kissed me.

Despite being so aggressive earlier, I melted on the spot, and Jules didn't come up short, he grabbed me and hoisted me over on top of him, I sat on his lap as we made out for a while, I'm not really sure how long as at this point I had lost track of anything outside the two of us, only breaking away when I jumped down to sit in between his legs as I undid his pants and pulled his cock out of his boxer briefs.

Greeted with a hard and eager cock, I gasped as I swallowed it whole, licking and sucking away at it with insatiable hunger, soon I was bobbing my head up and down the thick shaft vigorously.

Again after a while, I was pushed off Jules' cock as I noticed that he'd fished out a condom from his wallet, I didn't let him talk as I snatched it out of his hand and ripped into it, hastily putting it on his member before jumping back up onto his lap, carefully positioning myself over his cock and lining it up.

Pushing down, I let his cock stab into me, I let out a gasp of pleasure, almost relieved to be finally given proper pleasure as I slowly began grinding against Jules, whose hands took me by the waist and guided my movements on top of his cock.

Not satisfied with this, I slowly began to speed up, I was so desperate to cum at this point, and Jules began to help me out as he began thrusting up against my own movements, I was feeling it, I was definitely getting closer.

"Oh wow!" We suddenly heard Jackie's voice come from the living room's doorway, and our movement stopped dead in its tracks to see her, once again fully dressed.

Oh shit, I wasn't really sure how Jackie would take this.

"Oh J-Jackie, listen, I uh... I can explain..." It was my turn to stammer in search of something to say, sadly I was also at a loss for words.

"Oh no, don't mind, keep going." Jackie said, grinning wryly at the sight in front of her, she simply walked over to an empty seat and sat down, watching us as if nothing was wrong.

I wasn't really sure what to do, but then Jules' hands grabbed me once again and pushed down, impaling me with his cock to the hilt, he even took my breast in his mouth and began playing with the nipple, I was at my limit and started to moan, instantly forgetting about Jackie sitting there watching fuck her brother.

Once again I sped up the pace, I was now bouncing energetically on top of Jules, moaning loudly and announcing that I was going to cum.

And cum I did, right them Jules came himself, pushed on by my own quivering walls that gripped his cock tightly, I could feel his cock twitching and ejaculating into the condom as I collapsed on top of him, he held me up in place as we kissed in a euphoric daze.

Just as we regained our senses, I could see Jackie clapping in appreciation of our sex show. Suddenly we both felt very self-conscious about what we were doing.

Standing up and removing his condom, Jules got dressed again and excused himself to get cleaned up, to which Jackie replied with a "you go do that."

Sitting down on the couch, I felt the need to say something:

"Listen Jackie, I'm really sorry, this was a spur of the moment thing and I'll understand if-"

"Holy crap Luna, calm down, it's all fine," Jackie laughed, realizing that I was worried about if I had done something she didn't approve of. "Heck, I'm surprised the hounddog didn't jump you the moment he saw you."

"Oh no, it was mostly me." I said, realizing just how that sentence made me look.

"I don't blame you, you were pretty pent up the whole day," Jackie was back to her giddy tittering, barely containing herself "I had half a mind making you lay down out on the sidewalk and cumming just to ride back home with me, and I was going to make sure Jules saw."

I blushed, realizing just how much Jackie enjoyed watching me enjoy myself, she would probably make me happily strip naked and cum on national television if she could somehow make it happen.

I sat there for a few seconds before an idea hit me, and my body immediately reacted to it by getting horny once again.

"Hey Jackie, get your phone out." I shot up standing in place as a surprised Jackie pulled out her phone, and then followed me as I hurried out the door of her house.

I ran over to the sidewalk just past her house's driveway and laid down, spreading my legs wide open and going to town, no foreplay or anything, I was pinching a nipple and fucking my pussy with two fingers like a woman possessed, watching as an unprepared Jackie finally got around to recording my extremely public masturbation.

It didn't take long, my earlier orgasm was pretty good, but I was definitely still in the mood, it was only a few minutes before I found myself cumming yet again, and this time it was on the sidewalk of my friend's house!

Having calmed down from this whirlwind idea of mine, I started laughing, which prompted Jackie to laugh along with me.

"You can show that to Jules later," I said breathlessly as I took Jackie's hand, helping me up to my feet "but for now I'd like to go home."

"Sure thing, sweety," Jackie led me back to her car and let me in, driving me home still naked as I was.

Once we reached my place, I got out of the car and was stopped by Jackie:

"Hey Luna!" She yelled out as she stuck her head out of the window.

"Yeah?" I turned back around to see what she wanted.

"I'm sure Jules wouldn't mind if you came any day," another groan worthy pun by Jackie "So would I, of course, so feel free to call me any time."

And with that, Jackie reversed out of our driveway, leaving me with that gem as I stood there naked, with nothing but my phone and sunglasses on my head.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds