• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Lunar Dance Ch. 05

Lunar Dance Ch. 05

12

Hello Readers!

Alright! A few things:

1) I found an Editor! Yeah! Thx bonesvamp!

2) I submitted all four chapters at once. Which wasn't the smartest thing, I know. Which is also why I couldn't do anything about making chapter 2, 3, or 4 longer.

3) I've been cutting the chapters in half, to try to make them shorter because I thought they were too long. I will stop that now. And so far you have read about 30 pages on google docs! :D

Ok so without further ado, here is the edited version on Lunar Dance chapter 5! Thanks for reading! Remember to vote and comment!

Sensanin

________________________

Run Red, Run

The Wolf's out to have some fun

He's got your name

He's out to stake his claim

So Run Red, Run

Jozlyn didn't stop running until she was in her bedroom with the door firmly locked. She knew her parents weren't home, and she was happy for the fact, because she was having a major melt down. I just physically assaulted a prince! She screamed in her head, sliding down her bedroom door to the floor. She buried her head in her hands, and tried to figure out what she was going to do.

What was there to do except- wait! Her mind came to a screeching halt. "I fucked him!" She screamed. She covered her mouth when she realized her last comment had not been in her head. Ohmygodohmygodohmygod, played over and over in her head as she slowly rocked back and forth, shaking her head, trying to deny the events of the past 24 hours. She was confused, rocked to her very core, and, as she came to realize, no longer a virgin.

Jozlyn had played by the rules. She had gotten A's or B's in classes, never skipped school, never did drugs. Well, except that one time she had tried pot, but then found it tasted awful. But she had played by the rules! She had done everything right! And yet she was screwed. She had heard the legend that surrounded the royal family. Some bullshit about a curse that turned them into werewolves, but, of course, that was bogus. Crap. Bullshit. Except that the prince had been wandering in the woods when he saw her, and he hadn't looked exactly 100% human at the time. He had looked wild, untamed, more fantasy than reality.

Jozlyn's mind was fracturing, slowly spinning out of control. She was trying to rationalize everything, yet falling short, and then fixing the patches with fantasy and gossip. Jozlyn knew this but could do nothing to stop it.

Wait, she screamed in her head, I'm stronger than this! Jozlyn was strong, but there are some times in life when strength doesn't really help a situation. No amount of mental strength or physical strength could help her, and she was beginning to realize her life was about to drastically change.

_______________________

Kayla stared as the car drove away. She had just been dismissed. Some girls tried to follow the luxury car, while others stood with pouting lips and watery eyes.

"We need to talk." Matt said quietly behind her. Kayla couldn't feel his warmth, and she wondered where it had all gone. Taking a deep breath, she slowly turned to face him. The look on his face nearly had her in tears. Matt looked dejected, sad, and adrift. She, had put that look on his face and she was at a loss for what to do. Kayla quickly looked to the ground, having grown a sudden fascination with her sneakers. "Yeah," Kayla began, pausing to take an unsteady breath in, "we do."

The walk back to Matt's house was quiet, neither Matt nor Kayla so much as looking at each other. Kayla was in deep thought about how she was going to explain her outburst to Matt, while Matt was contemplating if Kayla was really the right woman for him. They reached the front of Matt's house, a cheery yellow three story home, with dark green shutters and a beautiful dark oak door, nestled in a cul-de-sac.

Kayla had always loved the house, because it had reminded her of her own home growing up. Her childhood home had been a town house in the heart of Chicago. It, too, had had cheery yellow walls with green shutters.

She always felt at home in Matt's house, with his family. It was as though the universe had made a colossal mistake, and she should have been born into Matt's family, instead of her own broken home.

Instead of going through the front door, Matt led them around the house and down into the basement. Kayla sighed internally. The basement was more or less their domain. They always hung out in the basement, always had the best make out sessions, and always had the most profound discussions. But at the moment, Kayla dreaded going down into the basement.

As the door shut with a soft snick, Matt went across the room to turn on the light. "You want something to drink or-" he began, but was never able to finish. Kayla pushed him against the wall and ground her mouth against his, pushing her breasts against his chest and wrapping her arms around his neck.

She could lie to herself, and say she didn't love him. She could put on a brave front when he broke her heart. But she didn't want to do any of that, she wanted to go back to how it was before; before he told her he loved her and before she had run away. But, the past couldn't be rewritten, so she would follow after her friend. Jozlyn had acted on instinct, and so would Kayla.

She pushed harder, shoving her tongue into Matt's mouth, not knowing exactly what she was doing. Matt had always initiated their kiss.

Matt was stunned as he felt Kayla's warm lips press against his own, and her tongue invade his mouth.

No, damn it! His mind screamed. I have to talk to her. I have to... But his mind was growing sluggish, as the lower half of his body took over.

Matt flipped her, pinning her against the wall, raising her legs to wrap them around his waist. He pressed a little closer, her feminine heat enveloping him.

He groaned and pulled back, breathing hard, hands fisted in Kayla's shirt, while hers were trapped around his neck.

"Tell me to stop" Matt breathed against her lips. Kayla looked into his eyes, a sad watery smile playing on her lips. "I can't" she whispered, bringing him back down into her heat. He tried to resist, tried to persevere, but it was all too much.

He grabbed her hair, angling her head to receive his kiss. Matt plundered Kayla's mouth with a single-minded obsession. He sucked her tongue, nibbled her lower lip, and sucked the air right from her lungs. She wrenched her mouth away, and gulped in air. He trailer fiery kisses down her neck, lightly suckling.

Matts hands abandoned Kayla's hair, and pulled at her shirt. He yanked it over her head, then quickly reached around and unclasped her bra. He threw the clothes somewhere into the dark, and he heard a gentle thud.

Kayla's breasts poured into his hands and he heard her suck in a gasp. Fuck me! His mind screamed.

He lifted her higher and latched onto a nipple, suckling and pulling, swirling his tongue across the tight bud. She moaned, gasped and rubbed that enticing lower half of her body against his painful erection.

Matt grabbed her waist, lifting her away from the wall and against him. He searched blindly for the couch, until he stumbled into it. He put her down and yanked off his shirt.

Quickly he undressed, before he grabbed Kayla and kissed her full lips once again. She moaned as her nipples made contact with his slightly hairy chest. Her hands trailed down his shoulders to his chest as he continued to take her mouth. Her hand wrapped around his penis, and gave it a gentle squeeze. He reared back and groaned, gently biting her ear lobe. "You'll pay for that." he reached down and yanked off her skirt, painties, and shoes.

She was as naked as a babe, and even though he couldn't see her, never having made it to the light switch, that merely heightened the pleasure. He let his hands lightly trail her thighs, until he felt them shake under his hands. He reached back up to her stomach. Slowly, he bent down and kissed her flat stomach, swirling his tongue. He let his hands guide his mouth until he found his prize. He parted her thighs, and kissed the top of her curls.

Kayla bucked, trying to shift out of Matt's grasp. "Matt!" Kayla pleaded desperately, not knowing if she wanted him to stop or continue.

"Shhhh." he soothed, liberally running his tongue down her core. Kayla arched into his mouth and screamed, grabbing the nearest pillow and stuffing it over her face. Matt chuckled wickedly before he attacked her clit. She was moaning, thrashing and screaming incoherently, as he fucked her with his tongue. She forgot about trying to keep quiet and reached down for his shoulders, the pillow falling silently to the floor.

"Fuck, Matt! It's... sooo fucking good! Ha-harder! Harder! I'm. Oh god...I'm... coming!" Kayla wailed throwing her head back, thrusting her hips, and shaking uncontrollably. He devoured the flood of juices that came with her orgasm, licking and sucking until she calmed down. Then, he started again.

He licked, sucked, and nibbled until her thighs began to shake again. Slowly, he inserted one finger into her, thrusting in and out; then he added another, then another, until he had three fingers inside of her. She humped his hand, shaking her head left and right, moaning and begging for release. He could tell when she was close, and he quickly removed his fingers, replacing them with his penis. He quickly thrust into her, but stopped. She was still thrashing, but he knew, he was about to hurt her. He leaned down and levered himself on his elbows. He couldn't see her expression but he could hear her sharp intake of breath. "I'm sorry. I love you." The words tumbled out as he pierced through her hymen.

Kayla was in a world of sensation; everything Matt did made an erotic melody fall from her lips. She was so far gone; she barely realized when he withdrew his fingers. She felt his breath of her cheek, a quick rush of words, and then sharp pain. She immediately seized up. She tried to breathe through the pain, as Matt remained still within her. Kayla flexed her inner muscles, trying to dislodge him, but instead drawing him further in. She felt his chest brush her nipples and heard his low groan. "Kayla honey, relax." He soothed, Drawing his hand to her shoulders and massaging gentle circles into her flesh. She tried, she really tried, but all she wanted was him out of her.

Matt could tell Kayla was withdrawing from him, and so he acted on instinct. He kissed her face blindly in the dark, before he captured her lips. He plundered her mouth ruthlessly until she began to relax, began to kiss him back. He winced internally, then drew back slightly and thrust in again.

Kayla felt him go deeper, the pain was starting to subside and she tentatively moved her hips. He sank in another inch, then another, until he was sunk in to the hilt.

He drew back from the kiss, waiting, talking a deep breath. "Now honey," he paused, letting the reality of Kayla's situation sink in, "let's begin."

When someone is deprived of one of their senses, the others become sharper to pick up the slack. Both Kayla and Matt were deprived of their sight, which meant their other four senses were heightened to an almost painful degree.

Kayla felt every glide of Matt's penis within her, every vein on his length. She felt his finger tips bite into her hips, and his tongue tease her nipples into hard peaks. She tasted the sweat of his skin as she bit down on his shoulder to keep from screaming. She smelled the musky scent of sex, which perfumed the basement in a haze. But what she would remember the most, were the sounds. She heard Matt's muted groans, his gasps when she clenched her inner muscles. She heard the slapping and sucking sounds as he thrust into her, their hips coming together, grinding into each other.

Matt, felt Kayla's teeth on his skin, her nails digging into his back when he hit a spot inside her just right. He smelled jasmine and water lilies, as he sunk his nose into her hair, breathing in her unique perfume. He heard her soft cries, breathy moans, and pleas of fulfillment every time he thrust into her, or teased her with the swift glide of his penis. But what Matt would remember most was the taste, the taste of Kayla when she came into his mouth; when she let go of all her inhibitions and became his woman.

Matt's pleasure drenched mind clutched those two words, my woman. They whispered across his mind.

"Mine." Matt ground out in between clenched teeth, not entirely realizing he had spoken.

"Yes! God yes!" Kayla whispered as his slow glides intensified into fast thrusts. They were both near the edge, both ready to tumble head long into their orgasms, but Matt needed to hear her say it. "You're mine! Say it!" he bit out, pushing deep and grinding his hips into hers, his fingers biting into her flesh.

Kayla was too far gone, too far out to sea, with the wave coming to take her down. She wasn't concerned about self preservation, she needed release! "Yes! I'm yours!" she screamed as he finally relented and gave her the fast thrusts she needed to push her over the edge. Her nails bit into his shoulders, her muscles locked, she screamed, and then she came.

He felt her clench rhythmically on his penis, and he bit his lip bloody before he thrust hard, shouted, and came inside of her.

__________________________

Jozlyn woke with a start. Fuck! She groaned mentally when she moved the tiniest bit and every muscle screamed out. She was still sitting on the floor with her back against the door, in the exact same position she had been in for god only knows how many hours.

She looked across her bedroom. It was nearly dark, but the street lights had come on, casting an eerie fluorescent glow about her room. She rolled over and came up, hearing something crack and pop. She rotated her neck and shoulders and bent her knees, before searching blindly on the wall for the light switch. She found the cool plastic, and flicked the switch on. Her room was immediately bright and blinding. She blinked a few times and brought the room into focus.

Jozlyn had had the exact same bedroom since she was 13; bright periwinkle purple, with posters of the Backstreet Boys and NSYNC decorating the walls. She had a dresser, desk, nightstand, and bed all in the same beige color. The furniture had been her grandmothers, and had been passed down to her mother and then herself. She had a full size bed with soft black cotton sheets, and a deep purple comforter.

She walked across her hard wood floors, and fell onto her bed. She laid there for a moment before rolling over and reaching for her digital clock. It was 8:17 pm, and so far she hadn't solved anything. She dropped her clock back on her nightstand and rolled over.

I've stepped on a prince's foot, run home, had a panic attack, and, let's not forget, fucked a royal. She groaned internally checking off with her fingers, the few things that had made her life go from 0-60 mph in less than 24 hours.

She put her hands down and stared up at the ceiling, looking at a poster of the young Justin Timberlake posing with his band mates. She tried to remember what had awakened her.

A clear vision of a jet black wolf suddenly appeared in her mind. It had gold eyes and was at least twice the size of any normal wolf. The vision of the wolf was so clear in her mind, so detailed, that she could see something glinting around the wolf's neck. Something that looked familiar.

She could almost recall it, almost remem-. "Jozlyn! Come down for dinner; I know you're up there!" her mother's voice called. Jozlyn lost the vision, and was once again staring at Justin Timberlake.

She levered herself up, and began to make her way downstairs. A wolf? She thought. It had been so sudden, so unexpected. Why am I thinking about wolves? She shook her head, and nearly missed the last step as she walked past the family room and into the kitchen/dining area. It was a flamingo pink color, completely at odds with the rest of the very neutral colored house. Her parents had let her pick out the color when she was four, and she had chosen the color to match her pink dress. The rest of the kitchen was dark wood, from the cabinets to the polished dinning room table, the only other color being the grey marble counter top.

Jozlyn's mother was dishing up the mystery dinner, and her father was at the table on his iPhone. She smiled to her mother and waved to her father, both smiled backwa at her. She sat down at the table, and looked up to see the back door.

A door was all that separated her from her nice, warm home; from her parents, and her bed, and her steel bat. Jozlyn shook her head, continuing to stare at the door. A door was her demarcation line, it separated her from safety, from sanity, and from her virginity, all three were now-"Jozlyn!" her mother yelled, making Jozlyn jump up in her seat.

She turned sharply to her mother and yelled back, "What?!" her mother was a bit taken back, of course that lasted for maybe 3 seconds. "Jozlyn Sabrina Phillips, how dare-" her mother began, but her tirade was cut off by Jozlyn's father, his cool, calming voice bringing the fire in the room down to a simmer. "Come now ladies, let's sit and try to have a good family meal. Blair honey, pass the mashed potatoes." He nodded to the dish beside my mom, as mom took her seat. She looked at him, and her face began to turn scarlet. "It's chicken, Richard." She said quietly. Jozlyn looked at the mystery dish, and couldn't quite believe it was chicken or mashed potatoes. She looked at her parents and saw the confused look on her father's face. "Oh! well um... pass the chicken." Her parents again stared at each other for a long moment, before her mother got up and left the table, her eyes bright with unshed tears.

Her father sighed dramatically hearing their bedroom door slam shut. He grabbed his fork and poked hesitantly at the mystery dish. When it jiggled like Jello he decided to order pizza. "Here's 20 bucks. Don't order anything with chicken. I'm going to go check on Blair." Hesaid getting up and leaving the kitchen.

Jozlyn was in tears because she had been laughing so hard. She knew her mom couldn't cook, the whole neighborhood knew it, and yet she still tried.

Jozlyn picked up the dish and put the contents in the trash. Watching it slide down the plate and land with a thud in the bin. She grabbed the cordless from off the counter, dialed the pizza place and then left the kitchen and went into the family room to wait for dinner.

For a few hours, Jozlyn forgot about her troubles. She forgot about the prince and her predicament. She just watched some TV and ate pizza. But, as Jozlyn was about to find out, you can only ignore something for so long.

She yawned and covered her mouth, staring at the flickering TV screen but not really watching anything. She looked for the time on the show, 11:07 pm.

Stretching, she reached for the remote and pressed the off button. As she ran her hands through her hair and got up from the couch, she turned and grabbed the pizza box from the coffee table.

Her dad had come down and grabbed a slice, watching one episode of Family Guy with her before claiming exhaustion and going upstairs to sleep.

She carried what was left of the pizza into the dim kitchen, and popped it into the refrigerator. Tiredly, she leaned against the counter for a second, her eyes straying once again to the back door, and she saw something move.

Jozlyn froze as she stared into the darkness from her kitchen. The dimness in the kitchen, the only light being what came from the microwave and oven timers, making it easy to see outside. She slowly moved closer to the door, and peaked out into the darkness.

Not seeing anything at first, she flipped on the outside light. Still nothing. She was about to turn off the light and head to bed when something caught her attention. Out of the corner of her eye, in the forest she saw a pair of golden eyes watching her. She stared into the dark forest for a long while as, from out of the forest came a jet black wolf, the biggest she'd ever seen, with beautiful golden eyes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Lunar Dance Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds