• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Lunch Date with Mary

Lunch Date with Mary

About a month ago I started walking during my lunch break. There's a beautiful path that runs off of our back-parking area along a small stream through a wooded area. The brisk walk, as well as the serenity of the stream relieves a lot of stress related to my job. This past week, however, my lunch walks have been relieving my stress and other things to an entirely different level.

There have been a few people walking on the trail as I walk, including people I work with, but it's usually pretty private. This Tuesday wouldn't be considered one of my most energetic walks. I was loafing along enjoying the stream and gazing into the woods when suddenly I heard a shuffle behind me, then felt a hand on my shoulder. Honestly, I almost jumped in the stream it startled me so bad. I turned to find a beautiful young woman steadying me.

"I'm so sorry!" she said graciously. "I was grabbing your shoulder so I wouldn't scare you and I made it worse!"

"Wew!" I answered leaning back holding my hand on my chest to ease my rapid heartbeat. "I shouldn't have been day dreaming." I explained excusing myself.

She chuckled a little still holding my shoulder. "It's a beautiful walk. You should take time to enjoy it" she said. As she did her hand moved gently down of my shoulder to my bicep. Her touch became more of a caress than a gracious steadying. As I gathered myself, I realized I was finding it very arousing. "Are you OK?" she asked.

"Yes. I'm fine" I answered. I put my right hand over on top of hers partly to give her assurance and thank her for concern, but I made sure I added a little caress of my own.

She responded by turning her hand, taking mine in hers, and bringing both down between us. "Well, I better get going" she said "Short lunch!" She left my hand drop gently and turned away with a gorgeous smile. I tried to take her in as she turned.

I had never seen her before. She was a little cutie! My x-gf would have called her a spinner, meaning a tiny girl that could be lowered onto your cock, held above, and spun with you still inside her. I always loved that thought, looked for women that fit, but never had any opportunity to try it. Anyhow, she was short, petite, and very athletic looking. She had a firm build. I never really got the chance to size up her curves but hoped I had the opportunity again.

She turned backpedaling as she walked away from me and added "Hope I see you out here regularly." She added another very inviting smile and quick wink.

I didn't get a chance to answer verbally but I'm sure the smile on my face had "YES" written all over it. I was somewhat confused and flabbergast by the whole encounter. I started walking slowly again as she walked briskly away from me. Of course I checked out what was visible of her body and body movements as she distanced away. It was all very pleasing.

I checked my watch and realized I had to turn back. I thought about our meeting as I returned. I wondered if my interpretation of her touch and smile was misguided. I questioned myself over and over but in the end brushed it off as a nice encounter. I will be looking forward to what might happen from here. I would certainly make sure I walk every day possible, though.

The next morning I found myself clock watching, eager to get to my lunch walk. As lunch approached, I swapped my dress shoes for walking shoes and started off. I even left a little early. My pace was a little quicker today as I wanted to cover as much distance as possible in hopes of meeting up with her. I kept an eye out, this time, in both directions as I walked. About five minutes in, I could see a figure coming towards me from the other direction. Woman? Yes. Small? Yes as she got closer! My heart was pumping harder and a smile was growing on my face without even realizing it. Athletic build? YES. Her? YES!! She was smiling coming at me staring at me. What do I do?

"Hello" I blurted out nervously as she got within hearing distance. She lifted her hand and gave me a sweet little finger wave staring at me the whole time. Her smile melted me and I started to slow down. She kept right on walking but held her hand up and out inviting a high five. I was confused but held my hand up for her to slap as she went by.

"Smack" she slapped my hand biting her lip with gusto at the same time. Oh my! She had such spunk. It was so attractive.

We said nothing more but both turned walking backwards, still smiling.

I don't know why but that greeting made me feel so warm, fuzzy, and happy without more than just that one uttered word. I turned and kept walking without a care in the world. My eyes were up looking at the sky and I was walking on air as I continued my walk. I turned back a few times to check her as she walked briskly. AND, oh my god, did she have a gorgeous tight tiny little ass!!

I checked my watch after I got my wits about me and realized I had to turn back. That didn't bother me in the least, though, as now I was heading back in her direction. I wondered if she would turn or stop. Could I catch her if I walked really fast, ran? "Ha-ha" I giggled to myself. "I'm acting like a love-struck kid" I whispered talking to myself.

I scanned ahead hoping she would appear heading my direction. She never did as I got to my trail back to my office. I hopped up the bank and back to my office complex almost skipping with energy. I was a little disappointed that I hadn't seen her again but so happy about our little encounter. My thoughts drifted to her all afternoon. Where does she work? How old is she? Is she attached, married? How should I escalate our meetings? Should I invite her for coffee, or drinks? I couldn't wait for tomorrow's walk. She filled my dreams that night.

My morning dragged, clock watching again, anxious to get to my walk. A co-worker asked why I was being so "spacey". My answer was "Just anxious to get my exercise in" I laughed as I said it.

11:45 AM I dropped everything to get my walking shoes on. The phone rang. I answered but then excused myself that I would return the call right after lunch. An associate showed up at my door as I stood to leave for lunch. I again brushed them off that I would get back to them after lunch squeezing by and out the door. I thought about those things as I started walking. "She may not even be walking" I said talking to myself again "Hell I may never see her again!" I don't even know who she is or what her name is. Our encounters are 8 seconds long and I'm adjusting my whole day focusing on them. I shook my head wondering what I was thinking.

Quickly, I was back to focusing on the moment ahead. I got onto the trail and walked briskly again, peering through the woods, through the turns in the trail, looking for movement. I checked behind. Nothing. I was getting to the 10 minute mark closing in on my turn around time. I could take a long lunch if necessary. I kept walking. I saw movement a ways ahead through the woods. I hoped. It moved like a small woman. "It moved like a gorgeous little athletic spinner!" I giggled trying to get a better view. My heart pounded again. I put my hand to my chest to feel it. The woods thinned and I could see. It was her! I almost jumped. "Keep your cool!" I thought. I smiled towards her. She was beaming coming at me. "God is she gorgeous" my mind said.

Her hand came up for the high five. I followed suit. Ten feet apart, I whispered "You're late!" She giggled, slapped my hand, and quickly followed swinging her arm back around and smacking me on my ass cheek! "Yow!" I said knowing it didn't hurt but it surprised me and excited me. We both turned walking backwards again checking each other out. Small chest... but oh so gorgeous! Her hand came up with that little finger wave again. I blushed. She turned away but hung her head back peeking over her shoulder watching me. I jumped back around to a straight walk. I shook my head amazed by ANOTHER 8 second encounters.

I walked ahead for 2 or 3 more minutes well beyond my turn around time. Then it dawned on me that I could have turned and followed her!! I smacked myself on the head for being stupid. But I was happy. I was giddy all afternoon working. My co-workers were making little remarks and asking me what was going on. I answered nothing and just kept smiling.

That night sitting, sipping a glass of wine, I thought about this. We had spent less than thirty seconds together. Neither of us knew anything about each other including names. Yet I felt love-struck? "Oh well" I whispered to myself again "just go with it"

"Small breasts are very sensitive!" my mind drifted as I fell asleep.

I was whistling getting my coffee and breakfast! Giddy again. I couldn't get the smile off my face and I was actually excited to go to work. Not that I didn't enjoy my job but this was different.

I went through my morning routine watching the clock again. I was busy so it went fast today. I was careful not to miss my time to leave though and shuffled all responsibility away when the time got near. It was Friday. Last day of the week. Dam I'd miss her over the weekend! Hehehe. I shook my head at myself. Lost cause!

I hopped down onto the path again and started at my pace. Grinning again trying to figure out how she'd surprise me today? Should I smack her on the ass today? Nah! But what a gorgeous ass it is! But not proper to smack her on the ass yet. I would wait for just the right moment. When would that moment be? Probably 88 seconds into our relationship 4 months from now! I was looking down and day dreaming. I looked up and there she was forty feet away from me almost standing still with her hands on her hips.

"Daydreaming again?" she scolded me.

I cringed speechless giggling inside. I slowed down walking toward her with my head down like a scared puppy.

"You haven't forgotten about me already?" she asked

"Ohhh no..." I said half laughing thinking just the opposite. If she only knew how much she was in my thoughts. She extended her hand for me to take which I did. I was at her mercy again surprised. I reached out and took her hand. She pulled me in as if we had known each other for 20 years. She arched her back and eased into me reaching up tiptoed to kiss my cheek. I was short of breath. I know she could feel my heart pounding. I gazed down at her. I was amazed and under her spell.

"Come with me" she said softly turning towards the woods "something special for your weekend" she assured me as I was looking confused. I followed holding on like a blind man. We were along a hillside where the woods were thick with mountain laurel. She wound and ducked under the thick green branches with me in tow. In thirty seconds we were engulfed in a private envelope of bushes. No one could see us from the trail or any other direction.

She stopped and turned toward me, dropped my hand, cross armed the bottom of her sweatshirt, and pulled it over her head in one quick swoop. She flopped it up onto the laurel braches like hanging it on a hanger. No bra...just little boobs. I think I stumbled. She smiled and kept moving quickly. She reached for my shirt, and grabbed the tails at my hips. I lifted my arms and the polo shirt came off easily. She backed up and hurriedly yanked her sweatpants and anything under them right down to the bare ground. She was naked just like that! I was gasping for air as she struggled to get her pants over her sneakers and off.

"C'mon" she ordered "we only have a few minutes" she grinned up at me.

I jumped at the realization and immediately started undoing my belt buckle and pants. I flipped my slip-on shoes off and had my pants down and off pretty much the same time she was done. I hung them in the bushes as she had. She never even stood straight up after getting her pants free. She just moved towards me and took my semi-hard member right into her warm soft wet mouth.

"Ooooh Jesus!" came out of my mouth in an extended breath. I was getting hard in her mouth and she just kept me there!! Her left hand reached behind me. She cupped my ass cheek pulling me into her and guiding me. I think it also kept me from falling backwards. Her right reached between my legs tickling my ball sack.

I was rock hard in moments. She began a slow in-out but kept me deep the whole time. Deep, warm, and wet!! She released me in moment and looked up at my eyes smiling. I was still in mild shock taking in what was happening. I gave a little shiver feeling the cooling effect of the air on my wet rigid cock. I had no words. I just stared down at her looking for direction.

"Lie down" she instructed quietly looking over toward the path. I looked too. I couldn't see anything but I could hear people walking and talking. She guided me to the side and I laid down on my back in the leaves and moss. I shuffled a few sticks out from under me and found a comfortable spot. She still had a tight grasp around my cock and helped guide me into the position she wanted.

She let go when I was positioned, stood beside me, then turned stepping over me. I watched every movement. This was the first moment I really had to look at her. I took her in. She was athletic but not too thin. She had very small breasts with small dark nipples. They were erect at the moment. Probably a combination of excited and being in the cool air. Her hip bones extended sweetly at her waste. Her stomach was tight right down to the tiny slit of her vagina. She had a small triangular area of short trimmed pubic hair spreading from her clit upwards. I reached up and gently grabbed her at the waste massaging her skin over her hip bones and around to her buttocks. Her cheeks were tight, firm, and small. My big hands completely covered her ass cheeks from her crack to her sides. I squeezed.

She squatted reaching down at the same time to grab my standing cock. She guided me into her groin to her opening. I felt the heat as soon as my head touched it. Her fingers slid up spreading it open. She lowered. It slid in slowly stretching her. She was wet and hot. She was very tight for my thick cock. She lifted and lowered several times. Each time she got deeper. Then I could feel her groin against mine and I was in completely. Warm, wet, and deep is all I could think of.

She started riding me. Slow at first, rhythmic and grinding, on her knees in the leaves and the dirt. She still had her sneakers on. I smiled at that thought but quickly returned to feeling her as she rocked. She was getting wetter. I could feel her juices coating my groin and running down underneath me. I moved my hands from her butt to her breasts feeling her firmness. There was a little extra padding on her chest but mostly firm gorgeous muscle and skin. I pinched her nipples till she moaned. Her hands left my chest, grabbed my wrists, guiding me in a circular motion on her chest. Her head was back feeling everything. She stopped and lifted her one leg planting it next to me, then the other squatting over me. I was still deep inside her. I looked down to see her vaginal lips stretched and wrapped tightly around the shaft of my penis. I watched it slide in and out. I felt it sliding in and out. Her rhythm increased and her moaning increased. She gasped, grunted, and moaned each time it went deep. Her face grimaced as she went faster. I squeezed her nipples hard to get another groan.

I moved my right hand down from her breast to find her clit, now swelled and protruding. OMG! Such a tiny little button protruding so sensually. I massaged it with my thumb gently and then harder to get a reaction. She squirmed as I pressed hard so I continued increasing the rate. Her breath was getting faster and her face was cringed.

"Please come for me!" I begged in a low whisper. Her eyes opened looking down at me with a strained face. She nodded a yes to me and increased her rhythm. I hadn't been paying attention to the noise but realized each stroke was slapping into her thighs and she was moaning loudly enough to be heard on the trail. "Fuck it!" I thought.

"Fuck me!" I whispered again to her "come hard"

At that moment she slowed almost to a stop and began quivering on top of me. Her right hand gripped my left wrist hard. Her left hand moved to my chest steadying herself. She quivered and convulsed and shook. She was frozen motionless except for the quiver! I could feel her juices gushing around my shaft. Hot, extremely wet, and very deep!!

As her quivering subsided, she eased down over me resting against me. My groin was tight and tingling as my orgasm was nearing. I was at the edge but she wasn't moving any more.

I rolled her over and mounted her laying her gently in the leaves and dirt.

"Do you want me to come too?" I asked her quietly. She nodded again with no words. "Inside me" she added grabbing my face and holding me by the cheeks. She reached up to kiss me. Her tongue darted into my mouth and danced with my tongue. I started stroking into her. Long deep strokes as I was near coming. I increased as I got closer. I realized the slapping sound again, different, maybe even louder. I went faster! I was grinding her into the dirt! We were both covered in leaves and dirt! She was so tight!! I was grunting and she was gasping with each stroke. Then I was there. I stopped holding, then eased it as deep as I could push it. I pumped inside her. I gushed into her.

We laid motionless. She wrapped her arms around my back and held me tight, then wrapped her legs back around my ass and pulled me even tighter. I softened inside her. We held for minutes. I finally rolled off sliding gently out of her. My cock was sopping with a mixture of our juices. She giggled looking at it. She reached out and stroked it tightly. She held her hand up for me to see covered in the mixture. She wiped it off on the moss next to wear we lay. I lifted myself trying to stay clear of the dirt which we had stirred up. I stood. She rolled and rose next to me checking herself out. I gently brushed the leaves and clumps of dirt form her shoulders, breast, and sides. I kneeled before her and brushed her legs and groin. She was oozing the same juices down her leg. I leaned forward and kissed her right on the trimmed pubic mound. I took a little lick of her engorged labial lips and clit. They tasted of sweet juices and semen. I licked my lips looking up at her. Her mouth was open in a gasp like I surprised her. I smiled.

"My turn to surprise you." I whispered. She bent and kissed me deeply tasting. I stood up and held her. We kissed for some time. God! could she kiss!

We spent minutes trying to clean the dirt, leaves, and moss out of our skin and hair. In the end, we both went back dirty. I got a few looks and a couple questions in the afternoon during work. I answered that I slipped and fell during my lunch walk. I tried to clean up some in the bathroom but know I still smelled of sex. I smile thinking about it. My clothes were clean.

We made no plans or dates or anything. I asked her name...Mary. She kissed me and smiled when we parted. She just said, "Next week!" I can't wait!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Lunch Date with Mary

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 433 milliseconds