• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Lure Bright and Dark

Lure Bright and Dark

Mika glanced to one side of the trail and froze at the flash of white and the whistling call of an elk. There were rumors of an albino elk that lived in this area. If she could just get close enough, she could get the perfect photo to win her a place at the magazine. She pushed silently through the undergrowth and peered around a large pine. Her breath caught at the sight in the forest glade. There was the elk, but what arrested her eye was the animal next to it. Milky white, with a single spiraling horn, the unicorn stallion browsed along the edge of the glade in the mid-morning light.

Mika slowly raised her camera to her eye to frame the shot. A shaft of light broke through the clouds and glittered off the spiral horn. The lure of that perfect shot was too much, even if it scared the animal away.

Click.

The elk fled as the unicorn spooked and leapt toward her hiding place. Mika clutched her camera and dodged behind a tree, but the unicorn lunged, driving her into the open glade with swift slashes of its horn. It herded her into the center, and she froze when it stopped to sniff delicately at her body. But when it lowered its head and snuffled deeply at her crotch like an unwelcome dog, she yelped and jumped back, her face pink and startled. Startled at her sudden movement it slashed at her again with its horn, never touching her skin but slicing her clothes into ribbons. They fell from her body. Even her hiking boots dropped off her feet as she took a startled step back. The beast reared before her, rampant, as she tried to cover her nudity and run for cover. But he lunged one last time, spearing her from behind and piercing her heart.

Mika fell, choking as a searing burn filled her chest. The unicorn screamed as he pulled free his horn and stood over her. She looked up at him, and even with her last breath she couldn't believe the perfect aching beauty of the creature. But her body refused to die as the burning spread. Through the tears that leaked down her face she saw her fingers grow together into cloven hooves and snow white hair begin to spread up her arms. Her body convulsed uncontrollably and she screamed in pain as her bones ground together, crushing her human form into a new shape. The stallion behind her didn't bother to wait. He leapt upon her, his weight pressing her down into the grass as his hot erection slid free to thrust between her still human thighs. He sought the soft warm opening in her changing body as she struggled beneath him. She fought to escape, struggling as his greater size and strength pressed against her still half-human form.

The unicorn clutched at her body with his front hooves, and pulled her tightly against him as the tip of his phallus probed for her slick opening. At last finding what he needed, he thrust forward, sinking deep into her virgin body. She screamed again and dug her hooves into the soft loam, lunging to escape. The stallion moved with her, groaning as it thrust again. She bucked and twisted against his hard body, but no matter what she tried there was no escape from his violation. He throbbed inside her, plunging repeatedly into her as her new equine body formed around him. She shuddered and spasmed as he rammed forward again and again, his moisture slickening her sensitive, swollen interior. In horror, Mika realized that she was starting to enjoy the rhythmic thrusting as the unicorn stallion fucked her into submission. Not all the moisture was from the stallion's pulsating hardness inside her, and she found herself pushing back against him, bracing her legs to meet his thrusts. She no longer drove to escape him, instead she found herself needing to feel his next thrust deep inside her.

She lowered her head to the cool grass as her body grew slick with sweat, her heart pounding in desire. She leaned into the animal thrusting behind her and pushed back against him, squealing in pleasure. Her lust overwhelmed any of her remaining human thoughts of revulsion and she spread her thighs wide, arching her back to give him room. He paused as she gave in at last, and she whimpered and pushed back against him in raw craving as he stopped. That was the signal he had been waiting for, and he bit at her finely arched neck, thrusting deeply into her dripping passage as she squealed and quivered. She screamed her final pleasure, her body throbbing in release as he spewed his load inside her. She stood sweating and shaking, her head lowered in submission as he pulled himself out, leaving moisture trailing down her gleaming white thigh. Behind her, he sniffed at her swollen throbbing slit and ran his tongue over it, tasting their mingled juices. It sent a wave of pleasure and mindless lust coursing through her body and she immediately felt herself responding to his touch.

***

He never had to lure them into the dark forest, they always followed him willingly. This one never even glanced back to the shreds of her clothing, or her gleaming camera lying in the middle of the glade.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Lure Bright and Dark

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 70 milliseconds