• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Luscious Longue of Lust

Luscious Longue of Lust

I go to a school for very privileged wealthy kids. The student body is comprised of individuals with parents who are CEO’s, intellectuals, and some billionaires. Being the children of the elite, a great percentage of each senior class attends top universities such as the Ivy Leagues, MIT, and Stanford. The campus is beautiful with a classic mansion at its center, lush green lawns, and state-of-the-art buildings fully equipped with the latest computers and learning technology.

After a hard day of football practice I was walking by the fish bowl to retrieve my back pack which was right outside the door. The campus was primarily deserted. I looked through one of the windows and saw two of the hottest eighteen year old girls in my class talking. Jessica is about 5'6 with light brown hair, blue eyes, and a slim build; she looks as luscious as Sarah Michelle Gellar in Cruel Intentions. Kelsey is about 5'7 with a body that must have been designed by Hugh Heffner himself. She has brown hair, brown eyes, and one of the nicest asses I have ever seen.

I have always felt a strong sexual attraction to both of these beautiful girls. Looking through the window, I continued to view them talking and laughing for several minutes. However, a look of lust began to engulf Jessica’s face and soon spread through her entire sensual body. This initially baffled me. What happened next remains burned in my mind and in my nether regions. All of the sudden, Jessica slipped a hand up Kelsey's skirt and began passionately kissing her. She then hissed to Kelsey she was going to lick her pussy until she screamed.

With that Kelsey lifted up her skirt. To my shock, she had worn a skirt with no underwear. She had shaved her pussy leaving only a small tuft of hair above her pussy lips. "Oh fuck", Kelsey moaned as Jessica buried her face in her smooth pussy. Kelsey spread her legs a little wider to give Jessica better access.

I couldn't believe what I was watching. A really hot chick with her legs spread wide as another stunning girl devoured her pussy. I unzipped my pants and began stroking my cock.

Jessica then slid a finger up Kelsey's ass as she continued licking her slit. Kelsey then began grinding her pussy against Jessica’s beautiful face as she endured the pleasure towards her orgasm. “Eat that pussy, eat it really good, oh fuck, that feels so good, oh shit, I’m gonna cum all over that pretty face of yours”, Kelsey screamed as waves of pleasure swept through her young teen body.

“Oh fuck”, Kelsey moaned as she came all over Jessica’s face. Jessica looked incredibly seductive as she tried to lick as much of Kelsey’s cum as possible from her face. “Mmmm, your pussy tastes soooooo good”, Jessica purred as she gave Kelsey’s pussy one last, luscious lick.

“I never knew another girl could make me cum so hard”, Kelsey gasped, “I need to return the favor.” With that Kelsey seductively reached up and unzipped Jessica’s skin tight red leather pants. Finding out that Jessica was also pantyless and kept her pussy completely shaved sent an extra tingle through my cock. However, noticing a little diamond stud on her clit sent me into a higher state of pleasure. I have always loved girls with pierced clits.

Kelsey had Jessica bend over and began snaking her tongue into Jessica’s asshole. In addition she slipped two fingers into Jessica’s pussy. Jessica leaned her ass back into Kelsey’s face as Kelsey fucked her ass with her tongue and fingered her extremely wet pussy. Jessica had always loved receiving rim jobs and the intense pleasure waves engulfing her body soon transpired oratorically as she screamed vulgar language in ecstasy. “Oh fuck, this feels so fucking good, oh lick my fucking asshole, I want to cum so bad,” Jessica cried out as Kelsey’s tongue danced in and out of her asshole. I felt myself nearing climax as I continued to stroke my cock.

“I can’t take this any longer, I’m gonna fucking cum”, Jessica screamed as Kelsey put her mouth over Jessica’s pussy to make sure she swallowed every last drop of Jessica’s sweet-as-candy girl cum. At this point my own cock exploded with loads of hot cream.

The two beautiful girls moved into a 69 position and licked each other’s sweet pussies to another orgasm. When they had both finally had enough pleasure they gave each other a long and arousing French kiss as they collapsed into each other’s arms. “We’re going to have to do this again”, Jessica said in a lustful tone as she rubbed Kelsey’s beautiful thighs.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Luscious Longue of Lust

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 474 milliseconds