Lust on the High Seas Day 01

The show was surprisingly good - only about 40 minutes, but very professionally done, and we enjoyed it no end. At the end they announced there would be dancing in the nightclub 'into the wee small hours' and I have to admit I was tempted to go have a look, but in truth I was so dog tired I just felt like falling asleep right there in the theatre, so I gave it a miss - 'after all', I said to myself, '... we're here for ten days aren't we'. But no sooner were we back at the cabin than I was regretting it. I wanted to see Georgia and Clarita again, and I wondered if they might have been there.

I resigned myself to miss it, and got myself ready for bed, climbing up into my bunk while Dad was still in the bathroom and mam was putting her hair up. She always puts it into curlers overnight. I've no idea why she even does it because she has lovely hair and I think it would look much better straight. I told her as much and she just said "We'll see."

I snuggled up in my cosy little bed. It was surprisingly comfortable, and because the room was warm from the heating being on all the time I didn't get that nasty cold shock of having to get into a cold bed. I closed my eyes and was soon thinking about the two Puerto-Rican women, and what they would surely like to do with me given half the chance. My right hand slid down between my thighs and my left crossed over my front, the fingertips playing softly on my right nipple through my nightie, as I imagined the pair of them playing with me. 'Half a chance?' I thought to myself. 'I'll be giving them more than half a chance tomorrow if I can'.

I eased my middle finger up into myself, and rubbed gently on my clitoris as I imagined Georgia's lips sucking on it and her tongue wriggling up into me. The light from the bathroom door startled me for a moment, but I quickly relaxed as I realised that he couldn't see what I was doing.

By now my mam was already in bed. "Night Dad," I called softy. "Night Mam," I added.

"Goodnight honey," my mam called back.

"Goodnight Macey," my step-dad replied.

I waited for several minutes to let them settle before I resumed my private little fantasy. There was a mirror on the wall on the opposite side of their bed and I could see them lying in their bed from my vantage point above them, but I knew they couldn't see me as they had their backs to the mirror. Now I could relax and enjoy myself (literally) without fear of being discovered.

I turned onto my back and parted my knees wide, sliding my hand down once more, closing my eyes as I imagined Georgia's soft lips caressing my thighs. I had to make a conscious effort not to moan, as her tongue traced it's way up my thigh to the very top. My other hand was Clarita. Oh my, she was a wicked lady. She pinched my nipple between her lips as Georgia's tongue began to probe me, and I had to try so very hard not to buck or writhe too much, lest I might disturb my sleeping parents.

Masturbating in a shared room is so much more difficult if you need to do it in secret, but I don't think they were aware of what my imaginary friends were doing with me. My only regret at that moment was that my favourite toy was still hidden away in my suitcase under the double bed. With that I could have had it wriggling around inside me while the fingers of both hands teased my nipples. Wouldn't that have been something?

I licked my lips, imagining it was Georgia's tongue tracing my lips, while Clarita kissed my pussy and the two Asian women were sucking my nipples. I worked my fingers up inside myself, and very quickly they were as deep as I could reach. Then I was sucking them clean. I love the taste of fresh pussy juice. It's best lapped straight from a willing partner, but if all you have is your own - well, it's better than nothing.

I did it again and again, until at last I needed the satisfaction that only a good, strong orgasm could offer. My fingers worked on my stiff little clitty, occasionally plunging deep inside as I tried as hard as I could to restrict my heavy breathing, and I hope I managed it. I couldn't help the twitching and shuddering as I came, but I think I managed to disguise it by turning in my bed.

My God it was so hot in there. I pushed the covers off and lay on my back, my breathing slow but pronounced, until I glanced across to the mirror and noticed my step-dad moving slightly. He was facing toward me, his arm across his hip and it was moving very slowly. I smiled to myself. 'He's having a wank', I thought, then it occurred to me. 'OMG... I hope he didn't see me doing the same!'

I pulled the covers back over me and turned to face the wall, horrified for a few moments. 'If he saw me, there's nothing I can do about it now', I thought, 'and I'm surely not going to ask him. If he did see me, he'll know that I saw him too, so he's not likely to say anything is he', I reasoned. I tried to put it to the back of my mind and closed my eyes.

I have no idea how long it was before I fell asleep, but I'd had my daily helping of sex-for-one, so it probably wasn't that long. All I can remember is that I was thinking about Georgia, her lovely lips and her beautiful slender body, and how I would have loved to be kissing and cuddling with her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds