• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Lustful Energy Ep. 05

Lustful Energy Ep. 05

"I appreciate the ride back to the shop," Derin said to the young man with a large dragon tattoo running up the side of his neck and stopping just shy of his massively gauged ear.

"It's my job dude," he said without even looking over. The record truck had arrived within thirty minutes of his phone call and before long, his car was hooked to the back and they were heading down the road to a local mechanic shop.

The rest of the ride was in complete silence other than the roaring engine of the old truck as it drove down the streets of the city, heading toward its destination.

They arrived at a small garage soon later and the driver pulled past the large doors of the garage just enough so that Darin's car was stopped in front, put the truck in park and looked at Derin expectantly.

"We're here bro," he said almost in a frustrated tone. "Gotta get out."

"Sure," Derin said, not wanting to set in the cab any longer than he had to anyway. "Thanks again for the ride."

He opened the truck door and stepped down onto the gravel parking lot of the mechanic shop. He sighed in despair. All he wanted to do was go home and await his meeting with Aurora. He had so many questions for her. What was the fortune teller talking about? Who was Aurora really? Was she something to be feared or was the fortune teller afraid of her because she didn't understand her?

"What the hell have you brought me here," a woman's voice called out from behind the record truck.

Derin stepped around the truck to see a short muscular woman with long curly dark brown hair tied back in a ponytail and grease spots all over her white tank top, ripped blue jeans and a large smear of it across the side of her face.

"Dunno," said the young man "It broke down on him so I took it to you. You said things been slow lately right?"

"Yeah, yeah," said the woman dismissively. "Thanks for thinking of me. I'll comp the bill to mine and have your money ready tomorrow."

"Remember," said the driver, "You owe me a hundred and fifty also from last week."

"I'll have it all for you tomorrow," she said with a bit of an angry edge to her voice. "Now get the hell out of here!"

With that, the man unhooked car from the back of his truck and drove off, leaving Derin and the woman alone in the parking lot.

"What happened," she asked as she popped the hood and bent over the front to look inside. Her apple shaped ass caused Derin to instinctively begin looking her up and down for desirable spots.

He forced himself to stop with a shake of the head.

"Not sure," he said as he cleared his throat. "It was driving just fine and then suddenly smoke started coming from the engine."

"Hmm," the woman said as she moved hoses around to get a better peek at the components. "Well, good news and bad news."

"I'd love some good news right now," Derin said as he walked over and looked in the engine with the woman. It all looked foreign to him.

"Good news is that I can have this up and running by next week," she said as she looked over to him from under the hood with a smile. "Bad news is that it's going to cost quite a bit for the parts needed replaced."

This wasn't what Derin wanted to hear. He was by no means broke, and at least he'd be able to get a rental and have something.

"Ok, well I'm just glad it isn't totaled," he said as he tried to match the woman's smile. "Just do what you need to do and I'll pay whatever when I receive the bill.

The woman's face changed slightly to a more concerned appearance.

"I'm going to need the money for the parts and the record driver up front unfortunately," she said in an almost embarrassed tone. "I owe that kid's boss money that I don't have. I won't be able to front the parts and bill later."

The woman leaned back out from under the hood, turned around and leaned her ass against the front of his car.

"Oh," Derin said as he leaned against the car directly beside the woman. "I understand."

He reached for his wallet only to find that it wasn't in his back pocket anymore. He began patting his pants frantically and then dug through his car but to no avail.

"Problem," the woman asked suspiciously.

"My wallet," Derin almost shouted. "Damnit!"

"I've heard that one too many times," the woman stated as she began to walk back to the garage. "That's why I'm in the financial mess I'm in right now!"

"Wait," he shouted as he chased her in the large door of the garage. "I have the money, but something has happened to my wallet. Let me call someone to come pick me up and take me to the bank. I'll get you the money and return today."

The woman eyed Derin for a moment with suspicion in her eyes before her smile returned.

"Maybe you are good for it after all," she said as she continued to walk through her garage to a small built in room in the back. "Sorry I snapped. I've been burnt a lot here lately. Phones right back here."

"My name's Derin by the way."

"Nice to meet you Derin," the woman said as she opened her small office. "I'm Janine."

Knowing Jeff wouldn't answer the phone, Derin could only think of one other person's number he had memorized that would be willing to help. He dialed Joyce's number and prayed with every ring that she would answer.

"Hello," Joyce's voice questioned as she answered the phone.

"Joyce, thank God you answered," Derin exclaimed.

"Derin, what's wrong," Joyce sounded worried.

"I'm okay. My car broke down and I'm at the mechanic shop," Derin explained. He continued to explain his entire dilemma and asked for her for help.

"I'll be there in about an hour," she said before hanging up.

Derin placed the phone back on the mount and turned to see that Janine was standing by the door with her thumbs in her pockets.

"She'll be here in an hour to pick me up," Derin stated with a smile.

"I'm glad to hear that," Janine said.

Her aura's waves seemed to direct themselves straight to him. Without realizing what he was doing, he had been pulling her interest to him during his entire conversation with Joyce. Janine held a half smile and a twinkle in her eyes. She stepped toward him slowly before stopping herself.

Derin could see her reluctance. She knew she wanted him, but was scared by the strong desires to go toward him. She worried that he would find her crazy. She worried that she was being weak for acting on her desires. She worried about a lot.

He directed his energy solely on the beautiful mechanic and pulled her desires to him. Her eyes narrowed slightly and her lips parted as she stepped closer to him.

So much built up sexual energy was inside of Derin from his day that he hadn't given to Aurora yet that he could already create a clone of himself.

He did just that.

His copy materialized behind the woman and closed the door, locking the three of them in the small office. The copy approached the short woman from behind and placed his arms around her. She started to scream, but the magic took hold and relaxed her.

Derin walked over to the woman and pressed his lips to hers. She let out a heavy breath as her tongue danced with his in their mouths, and his clone slid its hands up the inside her tank top and pulled her bra down to allow her breasts to freely pop out. He continued to kiss her as his hands ran up and down the sides of her hips.

She slid her hands down his stomach and rubbed his growing erection from the outside of his pants as he pushed his hips forward against her hands. His copy pressed his cock against the back of the woman's jeans as it lightly pinched her nipples and kissed the back of her neck, bringing goosebumps all over her body.

Derin let out a moan of pleasure as the woman slid her hands down the inside of his pants, grabbed his throbbing cock and began stroking it.

His clone pulled his hands out from under her tank top and turned her so that he was facing her one side, and Derin faced the other. She looked over at him and then back at Derin before pulling one of her hands out of his pants and using it to grab his copy's dick.

He could feel both his and his clone's dick being jerked off by the short muscular woman, as he was fed more energy from her. He had so much built up energy that he decided to try something a little different with this one.

With a thought, Derin created a phantom dick inside of Janine's cunt and began making it vibrate in pulses. She moaned in surprise and her body jolted a bit as the phantom cock grew larger and smaller as it pulsated. She continued to jerk both Derin and his copy off while she slightly bent down to the erotic satisfaction of the moment as if she wasn't able to stand upright any longer.

Derin created another pulsating dick inside of her asshole causing the woman to yell in surprise and pleasure and drop to the floor on the knees of her greased jeans. She held onto both cocks as if they were stabilizing her and breathed heavily through tight moans.

She set up high on her knees and pulled Derin's dick into her mouth. It was a fantastic feeling for him. He could feel the pleasurable sensations from all four dicks; his own, his clone's, the one in her pussy and the one in her asshole. All different sensations, but put together for a great combination.

She pulled her mouth out from around his cock and turned to shove his clone's dick in her mouth. He increased the pulsation of both cocks inside of her, causing her to moan even louder as she began to grind the floor with her hips.

Energy was flooding into him from her as they continued on. She continued to switch between his dick and his clone's as he continued to switch the pulsation of his two dicks inside of her.

With every climax that the woman had, Derin could feel more energy building up inside of him and knew that he needed to cum soon. With the different sensations hitting him all at once, he was surprised he had lasted as long as he had.

His clone was the first to go. It grabbed the back of her head and pulled her face against his lap as he shot long hot streams of his salty cum down her throat. She pulled her head back and coughed, but didn't stop stroking either of them.

His clone faded out of existence as both of the phantom dicks exploded inside of her and disappeared as well.

She could barely set up on her knees as she climaxed again from all of the dicks coming at the same time.

All except one.

Derin wasn't ready to cum yet and pulled away from her limp hand. He looked down at her as she fell forward, leaning on her elbows and jerked about from her last orgasm. He could see the dark spot on her jeans from from the cum bubbling out of her.

He dropped to his knees, rolled her onto her side, unbuttoned and unzipped her pants then jerked them along with her soaked panties off one leg. She looked over her side at him in amazement.

He scooped one of his hands behind her back and under her hip as he shoved his other hand in front of her stomach and under the same hip. Locking his fingers under her, he lifted her ass up and shoved his dick hard and fast into her soaking wet pussy. She screamed out in pleasure as he began pounding her as hard and fast as he could.

Her energy flowed through him from her next orgasm, almost maxing out what he thought he could hold before being able to lock it in. He had to finish now.

Placing his left knee down between her legs, Derin slammed his cock into her faster and faster until he felt his own orgasm coming fast. He pulled his cock out of her, dropped her ass back to the floor and squeezed his shaft as it shot off long lines of jizz from his throbbing cock like a cannon. Streams of his cum shot over her collapsed body and landed on her face, causing white lines over the smeared grease.

"Wow," she said through a raspy voice. "I'm not sure what all just happened, but I absolutely needed it."

The phone began ringing from above them on the wall mount. Janine didn't seem to want to move so Derin stood up and put the receiver to this ear.

"Hello," he said.

"Hey, Derin," Joyce asked.

"Yeah," he answered. "Hey Joyce."

"I'm here," I'm setting behind your car right now."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Lustful Energy Ep. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 120 milliseconds