• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Lustful Energy Ep. 06

Lustful Energy Ep. 06

"So a pretty shitty day then," Joyce said after Derin finished telling her about all of the events of the day the he could share. Of course he didn't want to tell her about his power or about Aurora, though he did wonder how much the women remember about him making copies of himself or phantom dicks. They never brought any of that up after the acts were done and that made him wonder how much of it they remembered. Yet another question for Aurora.

"Yeah," he started as he laid his head back on the seat of Joyce's car. "I've definitely had better."

"You know I've been thinking about last night a lot," she said after a few moments of silence.

"Yeah," Darin agreed. "Me too."

"I can't remember much about the details, but I gotta be honest with you," she said as she smiled brightly. "I've masturbated to the thought of last night like four times today."

"Oh yeah," he asked intrigued.

"Yeah," she said with a chuckle. "I even grabbed Bucky and had him fuck me early this morning before he went to work."

"So you're not mad at him anymore," he asked looking over to her.

"Oh I'm still pissed at that asshole," she snapped. "I just wanted some more action. It wasn't even close to the same thing though."

"I'm taking it you want another night with me," Derin asked with a smile. He could feel the desire coming from Joyce heavily. She wanted him badly.

"I would absolutely love another go," she admitted as she glanced toward him with a smile on her face.

They arrived at the bank and Derin went inside, received a new debit card and withdrew the cash to give to Janine. He returned to Joyce's car directly.

"So when will you be available," she asked almost as soon as they were back on the road. "I mean, no rush."

Derin could feel her anticipation. He knew that he'd be absorbing her energy soon.

They arrived back at the mechanic shop where Derin went inside and paid Janine. She said that his car would be ready within a few days, and she would call him when ready. He could read off of her that he'd be absorbing more of her energy soon as well.

It had been a good day after all.

As they drove back to their neighborhood, silence grew between Derin and Joyce. He could feel her waves of energy drawing toward him. She was wearing high cut blue jean shorts, a tight blue tank top and she had her light brown hair pulled up in a bob. She was absolutely beautiful.

He placed his hand on her thigh and gently rubbed up and down her leg, causing her breathing to deepen in anticipation.

"I'm driving," she protested. "I want you so bad, but we are only about half an hour from your house."

"We can start now can't we," he whispered to her as his fingers traveled up the inside of her shorts' leg to feel the base of her panties. "And finish at the house."

Her eyes went wide as she squirmed in her seat.

"I suppose we could," she stated. "But how do you propose we do this?"

"Let me drive," he said as he shifted over to the driver's seat and replaced her foot with his own on the gas pedal as she squirmed and hopped onto the passenger seat.

"You are more adventurous than I would have imagined," she said in a mixture of amazement and excitement. "Now what?"

"Take your shorts and underwear off," he ordered.

Joyce lifted her ass up from her seat just enough to slide her bottoms off and drop them to the floor board.

He reached over with his right hand and began massaging her shaved pussy as he steered with his left hand. She was already soaking wet and her whimpers of lustful excitement were quick to come. He felt the sexual energy within her build up, slowly feeding him. Her hands gripped his wrist as if to beg for him to never pull it away.

Using some of his locked away energy, Derin created a phantom of himself facing Joyce with its knees on the floor board and rock hard cock in its hand.

"What," Joyce began to question in shock when she was interrupted by its cock ramming into her pussy. Derin grunted as the sensation of his dick penetrating her hit him.

He made the phantom disappear visually, but kept his physical form still there as they stopped at a red light. The phantom slid his dick in and out of Joyce as a van pulled up beside them. She tried to keep low and not move too much as the invisible copy fucked her.

"My god," she mouthed over and over again, trying to keep composure so not to draw attention. "It feels so good."

He looked over to her to see her scooted down low with her legs spread apart for him and her body jolting from the impact of the invisible phantom's pounding. Her face was that of ecstasy and amazement.

"Want more," he asked as the light turned green.

"What more," she asked through chirps and groans.

Derin created second invisible phantom under her, raising her above the seat to make room for it. It grabbed its cock and pushed it against her asshole until the head popped in, bringing a quick scream to come from her lips.

"People are going to see me," she protested as the two invisible cocks alternatively hammered in her two holes.

"Don't worry," he said as he controlled one of the phantom's to pull the lever on the seat and lay it all the way back. "Just enjoy."

The two smashed into her over and over again as she screamed and moaned out in pleasure. Derin created a third clone that was sitting in the back seat next to her head. He decided to keep the new copy visible and Joyce turned her head and opened her eyes in shock as she seen it sitting there and holding its massive cock. It leaned over and pressed the head of its throbbing dick against her lips until she opened her mouth and took it in.

It was all Derin could do to hold enough composure to drive safely as he felt three of him in every one of Joyce's holes. He could feel the tightness of her asshole, the warm wetness of the contracting muscles of her pussy and the wet sloppiness of her mouth tongue and teeth. She began feeding him massive amounts of energy as she came in her seat.

Finally Derin pulled into Joyce's driveway and turned the car off. He retracted all of his clones at once, causing her to fall hard on the passenger seat.

"Let's finish this in my house," he said as she pulled her shorts and panties up quickly and set the seat back.

"I can't right now," she said "Bucky's home."

"Well, how about we finish this while you are in your house with Bucky," Derin suggested. "I can fuck you anywhere and anytime."

"Okay," she said with a soft quiver of excitement and fright in her voice.

The two went their separate ways; Derin in his house and Joyce in hers. Once in his house, Derin turned himself invisible and stepped through the wall of his house and into the wall of Joyce's. He looked around her living room and heard someone's voice.

"Where the fuck have you been," Bucky snapped at Joyce as she walked into the kitchen.

"I gave Derin a ride," she stated angrily. "What the hell do you care?"

Derin walked into the kitchen to find Joyce with her hands placed firmly down on the island of the kitchen and her ass slightly back.

"Derin," Bucky spat. "You know he's gay right?"

"What are you talking about," Joyce snapped back. "Why do you think that and what the hell does it matter anyway!?"

Derin placed his hand on her ass, causing her to startle quickly before relaxing her body once again. He grabbed his cock and pushed it through her shorts only to solidify when pressed against the walls of her vagina.

"He never has any girls over there," Bucky began, "and he is all stylish."

"That doesn't mean he's gay dumb ass," she quickly said, missing all passion for the fight in her voice.

He stroked her back as he continued to slowly push his dick in and out of her. She was trying her best to keep a straight face, but he could feel her sexual energy and knew that she was on the verge of cumming.

"What the hell's wrong with you," Bucky asked as he walked to her.

Derin pounded his dick in her roughly once, causing her body to jolt up and bringing a loud and quick squeak from her mouth before going back to his slow rhythm.

"N...nothing," she moaned more than said.

"Something's wrong," Bucky stated as he walked around the island and placed his hand on her forehead. "You're sweating."

Derin slammed his dick into her soaking wet pussy again, jolting her body and bringing another small cry out from her lips.

"I'm fine," she panted.

Bucky slid his hand from her forehead to the side of her face.

"You know I love you right," he said right before pressing his lips to hers. She kissed him back as Derin sped up his rhythm, bringing a series of moans from her.

"I know baby," she whispered.

"You want to do it," Bucky asked with a boyish smile on his face. "Right here and right now?"

"Hop up on the island," she told Bucky through quick breaths as Derin pushed and pulled his throbbing cock in and out of her pussy over and over again.

Bucky hopped on the counter and parted his knees as Joyce leaned in and unbuttoned his pants. She moaned out a long and low sound as her body climaxed for the third time.

Her fingers worked fast to unzip Bucky's pants and pull his cock out. She instantly wrapped her lips around his dick and began licking around his shaft as Derin sped up his pace.

She moaned around Bucky's dick while Derin slowly pulled his throbbing cock out of her dripping wet pussy and push it against her asshole. She let out a quick sound and threw her hand back behind her to stop Derin but he could feel what she truly wanted. She was afraid of giving herself away if he began fucking her ass. He popped the head of his cock inside of her tight asshole, causing her to scream around Bucky's cock.

"Damn baby," Bucky moaned. "Fuck!"

Derin slowly filled her ass completely with his cock before pulling almost all the way back out again. He rammed the entire shaft into her the second time, bringing another muffled scream from her lips.

"That feels too good," Bucky warned. "I'm going to cum if you keep that up."

Again, Derin pulled his cock almost all the way out of her ass and slammed it back inside, bringing another scream from her. He began to speed up his rhythm until he was slamming his rod into her asshole constantly, causing her body to jolt back and forth as she screamed around Bucky's cock.

Finally Derin had had enough and could feel his own climax coming soon. He shoved his dick as far into her asshole as he could and shot his load into her, causing her to cum her final climax as well and scream into Bucky's cock so loudly that he grabbed her hair with his hands and let out his own series of grunts, filling her mouth full of his own cum.

Derin pulled his dick out of Joyce's ass and stepped back. She stood up and wiped her mouth.

"I need to go to the bathroom," she stated as she walked out of the kitchen, leaving Bucky setting on the island with a look of amazement on his face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Lustful Energy Ep. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 80 milliseconds