• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • M Club Ch. 14
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

M Club Ch. 14

"That was, like, the hottest thing ever," Denby said, taking both Lisa and Sean by the hand.

"Yeah, wow," Sean said. He quickly turned to Denby. "Not to say we haven't done some crazy hot things, but damn. I can't wait to do that with you."

"Good answer," she said, leaning down to give him a kiss.

Lisa looked on, glowing in their love for one another. This could have been the point where things got incredibly awkward and regret set in. Fortunately, that didn't appear to be the case. Not yet, anyway.

"You know," she said, "I think I like giving blowjobs. Who knew?"

"I had a hunch you might," Denby said. Then, to Sean, "I hope that makes up a bit for my messing around with Lisa."

Sean nodded. "Not that I'm keeping score, but sure, I'd say we're all square."

Denby grinned. "Square, maybe, but you're the only one who's had an orgasm so far today. What ever shall we do about that?"

"I can think of a few things," Lisa said.

"Does one of them involve teaching my boyfriend how to properly lick a pussy?"

Lisa grinned and found Sean looking equally pleased at the prospect. "Why yes it does. And since he can't touch yours yet, I guess I'm gonna have to take another for the team."

"Sean?" Denby looked at him.

He sat up, still a bit woozy with delirium, but clearly ready to go. "Oh, whatever you ladies think best. I'm game."

"Well," Denby said, "since you're new to this and all, maybe I should show you the ropes first, then let you have a go."

If possible, Sean's grin widened. Lisa felt the same way - having both of them lick her? Yes, please!

"Back on your back, lover," Denby said, patting Lisa on the butt. Lisa obeyed, taking Sean's spot on the blanket, still warm with his body heat, and wiggled around until comfortable.

Denby made her way between Lisa's legs, then Lisa had to spread even wider as her friend dragged Sean in beside her. She felt slutty and powerful, desired and alluring, so intimately exposed to her best friends. She was all theirs for the taking.

"Now," Denby said, "first the nickel tour. Obviously, this is the pussy. Luckily, we have a very pretty and tasty one to work with."

Lisa rolled her eyes. Her body, however, fluttered in response to Denby's fingers sliding up along the length of her slit.

"The most obvious features are the labia - outer and inner - which are all sensitive in their own way." Denby continued to point out the various features, using her fingers liberally. "Part the labia and you'll see the vagina. Obviously, good for cocks, but fingers and dildos work pretty well in a pinch."

Lisa felt Denby slide one and then two fingers inside her. She was so wet there was little resistance.

"Hook your fingers up like this, at about this depth, and you'll find the g-spot." Denby gave a full demonstration and Lisa felt the heat rising deep within her core. "It's probably a little hard to pick out, but it's a general area. Not as intense as the clit, but still quite effective on most women. Care to feel?"

Lisa watched on as Denby removed her fingers and Sean tentatively ran his fingers up and down her labia, feeling her up directly for the first time. No, she reminded herself, feeling up any girl for the first time if he'd been honest with them. Andy was the only one who'd done this much with a partner before. After gaining some confidence, Sean slid a finger inside her and rubbed around. Following Den's guidance, he began seeking out her g-spot.

"Up just a little bit," she advised. He moved a little and she moaned appreciatively as the pad of his finger reached the spot.

"Good," Denby said. "I think you've got it. Now, just above all that, tucked away in here but doing its best to poke out, is the clit. The magic button. Some girls like direct stimulation there, others find that too intense and like to be stimulated anywhere around but not right on it."

Denby ran her finger in a circle just around the nub, causing Lisa to gasp. Denby chuckled. "Sorry. Lisa's a bit more of an indirect stimulation sort."

"Unless it's a tongue and I'm really horny," Lisa added. "Like now."

Denby shrugged. "I stand corrected." She bent down and ran her tongue across Lisa's clit, all while Sean continued to rub her g-spot. Lisa shuddered, desperate for more.

"Got all that?" Den asked Sean, sitting back to give him space.

"Think so," Sean said.

He kept his finger inside her and crouched down to get his mouth within reach. Lisa knew her smell could be strong and had a slight fear he'd be put off. He didn't hesitate for a moment, however, and ran his tongue slowly up the length of her until the flat pad dragged deliciously across her clit.

"Maybe next time you can go slow and explore," Lisa said, panting. "Not now. Just, go. Go, go, go."

Sean leaned back in and soon his tongue was making quick, firm licks up from where his finger disappeared into her up and over her clit. It was rougher action than Denby had used on her, but it was exactly what she craved at this moment. She thrust her hips into his face, eager for more contact.

After a minute or so of that, Sean wrapped his lips around her clit and began a quick side to side flicker with the tip of his tongue. The stimulation was so intense she whimpered and tried to clamp her legs together. With her two friends being between them, however, she couldn't stop the overwhelming intensity. No matter how hard she bucked, his tongue continued its relentless lashing.

A hand groped her breast and pinched the nipple. Denby, Lisa assumed, but could no longer could she stand to open her eyes to see for certain. She was completely lost in the building feelings.

"Keep going," Denby whispered. "She's almost there."

Sean heeded her and kept licking, never pausing for even a moment. At times, it felt like he'd only just started, and others like he'd been licking her for a quarter hour or more. Her orgasm, for all the intensity, was curiously slow in coming. But when it finally arrived, it was as all-consuming as any she'd ever experienced before and then some.

She moaned and grabbed his head firmly. Rather than hold still when it hit, he'd continued licking and rubbing - the stimulation simply too much to bear. He got the hint, though, and froze as the fourth and fifth and subsequent waves washed over her. She held him in place until the last subsided and then gently pushed him away.

"I think I like licking pussy," Sean said, grinning up at Lisa, his cheeks glistening with her juices.

"Good man," Lisa said, letting her entire body go limp.

"Well done," Denby said, giving him a lusty kiss as he rose to his knees beside her. "You should know what you're doing when it's time to do me."

"I can hardly wait."

Denby laid on one side of Lisa and Sean on the other, all cuddled in tight. Both draped a leg over hers and she savored the sensation of their fingers gently stroking her tummy and thigh and breasts. She just stared straight up into the blue sky where it broke through the lush, green canopy, and couldn't imagine a more perfect way to spend an afternoon.

They chatted idly about nothing at all. Just holding one another was enough. She trusted them like no others, cherished them as if family, and lamented that it couldn't last forever.

"Are you humping my best friend?"

Lisa broke from her reverie at Denby's mock indignation. She hadn't even noticed it, but Sean was again fully erect, and his cock was pressed into her hip. Sure enough, he'd been rocking ever so gently into her.

"I can't help what he does," Sean said, not bothering to stop.

"You wanna fuck her?"

Denby's voice and expression were an impossible to decipher mix of signals. Why had she asked the question? Did she want them to go all the way? Was she testing them, or simply teasing?

Sean measured his words before responding. "I would be happy to make love to Lisa, yes," he said. "But not until after I've done it with you, and not without both your blessings."

Lisa could tell her friend was fighting to hold back tears. Den leaned across Lisa to kiss Sean fiercely. Lisa felt like a third wheel at that moment, but it soon passed when Denby retreated enough to give her a quick kiss.

"I can't take any more of this," Denby said, the hand resting on Lisa's tummy balling into a fist. "I want you to touch me, lick me, fuck me. Make love to me over and over. I want to watch you two fuck each other's brains out. I want it all and I'm so fucking sick of waiting."

Lisa felt the hurt, the genuine anguish and frustrating in her friend and realized all their efforts to soften that wait were only making it worse. Perhaps it was time to put an end to it, at least until after graduation. She didn't want to be responsible for Denby breaking her promise.

"So what do we do?" Lisa asked in a whisper.

"Fuck me, Sean," Denby said, her eyes burning with passion. "Just do it. Screw my promise. I almost made it and what's to be gained by waiting just a couple more weeks? We all know it's going to be you and me on graduation night."

Lisa looked to Sean and could read in him the same conflict she felt. He wanted to, but he also had pledged to help her wait. Which impulse would win out?

Sean got up and walked around to Denby's side of the blanket. She looked up at him in ragged desperation. He looked so strong, so manly - lean physique, cock jutting straight out, confident posture. He knelt beside her and gently lowered her onto her back so she laid beside Lisa. Lisa scooted aside to give them space.

"I want you so badly," he said, eyes locked on Denby with a love that induced a wave of jealousy in Lisa. She'd seen his lust directed at her before, but never quite that look.

He peeled Denby's thong off and set it aside. Still, eyes locked, he ran a hand up along her leg and almost but not quite across her pubic mound. The hand continued up and cupped a breast, massaging it lovingly.

"Our first time will be perfect," he said, his voice impossibly soft and controlled. "Which is why it won't be today."

Lisa felt the jab to the heart that surely delivered to Denby. He quickly placed a finger across Den's lips before she could protest, though.

"There would always be that hint of regret, of looking back and knowing we could have waited. Could have kept your promise. And that's why it wouldn't be perfect. However..."

Denby's eyes were pained but hopeful. "What?"

Sean reached over to the grass and retrieved Junior. He hefted the new dildo, giving its length an expert appraisal. He held it beside his own erection and the similarity was, indeed, remarkable.

"I'm thinking we can get pretty damn close," he said, grinning.

Lisa felt a wave of relief as Denby's smile returned. Both watched on as Sean positioned the dildo underneath his own cock, resting his balls atop the base. At a glance, it looked like he had two stacked cocks, which itself offered plenty of fuel for the imagination.

He repositioned himself between Denby's legs, on his knees with ass nearly on the blanket, and she eagerly spread wide for him. He scooted in close such that both cocks were directly above her crotch. She glowed in anticipation.

"Ready?" he said.

Denby nodded. "Take me."

Denby rotated her hips up to meet the dildo. Sean firmly held the base against his crotch, just below his scrotum. His cock rested upon the back of his thumb, "safely" held aloft above the action so as not to violate the no genital contact rule. He positioned Junior's tip against Denby's pussy and nudged it just inside.

Denby purred. "More."

Sean pushed in a bit further, then pulled back before going deeper still. With each thrust, more of Junior disappeared, and Lisa couldn't help but imagine that penetration deep within herself. Sure, it wasn't quite the real thing, but it had to feel close - being able to feel stretched and full while looking up and seeing Sean thrust into her.

"God, that feels good," Den said. "Take me. Own me."

Sean began a nice, slow pace, each thrust about half the length of the dildo. It was utterly fascinating to watch and Lisa was grateful to bear witness. She respected his improvisation, but realized they would be pretty well limited to this position without risking additional contact. Would Denby be able to climax from just this?

Denby's eyes grew heavy and finally closed. She absently pinched her own nipples and quietly rode Sean's methodical thrusting. Sean glanced over at Lisa and smiled when their eyes met. Lisa nodded in admiration and support. He then gave a subtle nod toward Denby. Me? Lisa mouthed, to which he shook his head affirmatively.

Lisa got to her knees and bent over her best friend. Never had Denby looked so content. Never had Lisa been so happy for her.

She leaned in closer and planted a gentle kiss just below one of Denby's breasts. Den responded with short gasp of surprise, but immediately moved her own hand away to give Lisa free access. Lisa kissed her way up and around Denby's small breast, circling in closer until reaching the achingly hard nipple. She licked it, ran her tongue around it several times, and then took it entirely within her mouth and sucked firmly. Denby moaned in appreciation, prompting Lisa to suck harder still.

Time became meaningless as Lisa focused on pleasuring her friend. A hand placed on Denby's tummy kept her in tune with Sean's steady thrusting. Den just moaned and whimpered and sighed under their combined attention, giving herself over completely.

Lisa's hand slowly crept down toward Den's pelvis until she could feel the thrusting of the dildo through her skin. Sean's cock then brushed against the back of her hand. She paused in her nipple play to look up. He grinned down at her and gave her a wink, never breaking stride. Lisa smiled in return and resumed suckling Denby while moving her hand down even further. Soon, her fingers worked under his swinging scrotum and found Denby's clit. Den gasped as Lisa began massaging in small circles around it.

Sean, taking advantage of Lisa's intervention, lowered his erection until it was sliding fully across the back of her knuckles and hand. She had the urge to give him a handjob while he was thrusting, but from this position she could only do one thing or the other and it was Den's turn to get off. Lisa focused on stimulating and overstimulating her friend, content in the knowledge that Sean was using her to get some stimulation from the simulated fucking.

The clitoral stimulation must have been what Denby needed, because she was soon losing control under the multiple sources of attention. Her body was shaking so much it became a challenge to keep lips latched around her nipple. Sean responded by thrusting even faster.

"Oh, oh, oh," Denby mumbled incoherently between moans.

When the orgasm finally hit, Lisa stopped moving her fingers and simply pressed them firmly into her friend's clit. Sean gave another deep thrust and held it there as well. Denby lifted her hips pressing into them both for several seconds before collapsing under ragged breaths.

Lisa leaned forward and kissed Den on the lips.

"You're so pretty when you cum," she whispered.

"Uh huh," Denby said, dropping her head back on the blanket and letting out a contented sigh. "I'm sure."

"She's right," Sean said. He carefully withdrew the dildo, cognizant of Den's heightened sensitivity. "That was incredible."

"Still just rubber, or plastic, though," Den said, though she didn't sound too disappointed. "I still want the real deal. To feel you cum inside me."

"Soon," he said.

Lisa's hand was still underneath his erection. She reached up and took him fully in her hand now, while he lifted himself up a bit on his knees. Without a word, she began stroking him, mimicking the techniques she'd seen him use on himself, all with the intention of getting him off a second time.

Denby watched quietly, her only response being to wrap her legs around his butt and pull him in a bit closer. Lisa pumped him faster and faster, afraid she might be holding him too hard. Sean just closed his eyes, though, and thrust his hips into her hand.

"Almost," he said, wiping a sheen of sweat from his brow. "Almost..."

Lisa felt him quiver and then clearly felt the pulse in his cock as he ejaculated across Denby's torso, most of it landing in a line between her belly button and the bottom of her breasts. It was far less than she'd seen most of the times he'd jerked off in front of her, but that was probably normal for having orgasmed less than half an hour earlier. She gave him a couple more tugs for good measure, draining a few more drops, before he slipped out of her grip and sat back on his butt. He looked every bit as satisfied as Den.

Lisa looked down at the mess and felt the urge come over her. "May I?" she asked Den.

"Only if you share." Denby gave her a mischievous smile.

Lisa bent over and licked up the bulk of Sean's semen, savoring the familiar taste that would forever be tied to these happy memories. Without swallowing, she crawled up and gave Denby an open-mouthed kiss. Denby's tongue met hers and they shared him in the most intimate of ways. Time to check another box off the list of things she'd have never, ever believed possible in her lifetime as of a few short weeks ago.

Their kiss lingered until Sean worked his way up to close enough to get a good look. Lisa broke off first and said, "I think it's mostly gone, if you want a turn."

To his credit, Sean leaned in and gave Denby a long, loving kiss that also involved a fair bit of tongue.

"Hottest. Thing. Ever." He leaned back, smiling at both girls.

Lisa said, "Well, that's only until you get to watch me lick your stuff out of her pussy."

"Lisa!" Denby, for all they'd been through, looked scandalized. "Seriously?"

Lisa rolled her eyes. "I'm sorry. What exactly, in these last few weeks, or in the last couple minutes, would lead you to think I wouldn't want to do that?"

Denby pondered for a moment and shook her head, smiling. "Okay, you're right. Nothing."

"Good. Then we're all clear on that."

They both looked at Sean who seemed positively pleased and mortified at the turn of the conversation. He shrugged. "Whatever you two want."

"Like you'd complain," Denby said. "But, if Lisa gets to clean me up after we fuck, then I get to clean her up after you two do it."

Lisa gave Sean a playful punch in the shoulder. "Looks like you're gonna have to be a two-girl kind of guy. Think you can handle us?"

"I will, or I'll die happy trying."

Lisa couldn't wait to explore these new avenues. In the back of her mind, though, she still had the dual nagging concerns - where did she stand with Andy and were her feelings for Sean potentially too strong not to interfere in their relationship? Things couldn't be this easy, this perfect, for long. Was there a safe exit strategy or would they all end up getting hurt?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • M Club Ch. 14
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds