• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mad About Her
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Mad About Her

She sucked my cock with authority as Helen and Sherry lined next to her to join in the finality. Helen took it out Rachel's mouth and began to tongue around its majesty now sucking me with great precision. "Cum on baby.......you like it when I suck your cock like this....cum all over me," she announced licking her lips sweetly. It was at that moment that I realized that I could hold out any longer. Three more strokes and a stray lick was all that was left as I pulled out of her mouth spewing what seemed to be a quart of my white silky seed over her tongue and face. I turned to make sure that Rachel and Sherry received a substantial amount of my cumbath as they continued to tongue each other. I retreated in incredible orgasm.

I now slip that once hidden tape every once in a while, and although the picture is somewhat dark, I knew I owned the rights to the crowning achievement of my sexual life. I had made incredible love to Helen Hunt.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mad About Her
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds