Made to Obey Ch. 02

"Yes love. Sorry, you're right of course. I should have taken your feelings - and Esther and Donna's - into account, not just my own."

"So, Carl, after some discussion with them last night, we've agreed on the punishment you deserve. Mum and Esther shared the pictures of you in in those black knickers and of you sniffing the pink panties and then coming, so if you don't do exactly as I - or they - tell you, you might find yourself getting some funny looks from your friends and workmates. What for instance do you think young Penny would make of a picture of you like that in her e-mail? Do you understand?"

"Yes dear," I agreed, lowering my head in shame. I was trapped, the three Gifford women held all the aces. I'd just have to accept what was coming and hope it wasn't too unbearable.

"Now, stand up and take your trousers and underpants off. Now! Do it and don't argue."

I obliged, undoing my shoelaces and removing my shoes before sheepishly taking off my trouser and underpants. My shame of having an exposed willy was mitigated by the fact that my shirt tails covered most of my flaccid member. As I was doing this, Ruth had leant over to a bag on the floor by her side and pulled out the pink panties with the scarlet bow that I'd tried on at Esther's and was pictured sniffing.

"Put these on. You're to wear them at work today; all day. Understand?"

I nodded sheepishly and took the light cotton garment from her. I had this horrible feeling that - as I'd had no sex and just the one wank in quite a while - I'd start going stiff as I felt the soft material move up my legs and surround my balls. That would be a terrible indictment of my manhood, I silently tried to put all thoughts of arousal out of my mind.

"Let me see now," Ruth commanded. "Lift your shirt up and let me see properly and don't move until I tell you". I did as I was told.

Ruth reached for her phone and took a picture of me with the elastic on the panties just about managing to keep my now excited dick from pushing out into view.

"They'll laugh at that," Ruth commented matter-of-factly. She had the smile of a cat that had cornered a mouse and knew there was no escape for the creature. Like a cat though, she wasn't going to finish the creature off quickly, no, she was going to taunt and tease it before the coup-de-grace.

"Now turn around, that's it. Keep your shirt lifted up so I can see all your butt. There, fine. More pictures to show them that you can't get away scot-free with doing what you did. Just be thankful we're not telling dad; that you're still a part of the new business. Okay. You can get dressed now."

On the drive to work that morning I tried to figure out what to make of how events had turned. Leaving the house wearing the panties as Ruth demanded was no problem, hardly a punishment at all. I'd simply call in at a nearby supermarket and buy a pair of men's briefs and change into them in the toilets there. Then change back into the panties before going home. Sure, it was pretty awful knowing that Ruth was sharing the pictures of me dressed in them with the other two but what the hell, they'd all seen me "dressed up", all seen my erect dick coming over Esther's underwear. What difference would a few more pictures make? Provided they kept the pictures to themselves (which they would if I played along with the punishment being meted out to me), then I guessed all I had to do was wait until Esther's search of my PC and mobile phone verified my having no previous "form" with shemale or crossdressing porn and the whole episode - although still an awful humiliation - would just become another thing that would lose its' immediacy in time.

Before I left for work Ruth had given me an old pay-as-you-go mobile phone of hers that she'd charged up that morning and given me its signing-in code. She told me I might need it and I must do whatever instructions came my way via it, whether from her, Esther or Donna.

I arrived at the office a little late due to my detour to buy a pair of underpants (which I'd now changed into), keyed in the relevant numbers in the door access panels and found both Penny and Marsha already there when I'd climbed the three flights of stairs. Marsha was sat at the reception desk chatting away over her shoulder, saying something about her husband having to work on their car over the weekend.

"Morning ladies," I greeted them in a quite upbeat tone considering the situation I'd found myself in.

"Morning' Carl," they both acknowledged.

"Has Ruth been in touch yet? She won't be in today, a little under the weather."

"Yes," Marsha confirmed. "We've been on Skype already. It's all sorted. Oh, and there's some post for you today, it's on your desk."

"Thanks a lot."

I went into the office and sorted through my mail - there was nothing that needed my urgent attention, and even though there were plenty of things I could have been doing, I just didn't feel I could concentrate, so I just switched on my desktop computer and spent the next hour or so reading the news on various websites.

Later that morning, at 10:30 my replacement phone buzzed. There was a text message from Ruth.

"Answer this now. Where are you?"

I obeyed.

"Hi love. I'm in my office. What is it?"

I gasped at the next message that came through.

"Drop whatever you're doing and take a picture on your phone of you wearing your panties. If I don't get it in the next 10 minutes, I'll e-mail a pic of you wearing them to, mmm, let me see, Penny maybe. I wonder if she'll recognise you? Understand?"

Holy shit! I'd left the panties in the car, intending to change into them in the toilets in the supermarket I went by on the way home.

In a panic I raced out of the office, Penny and Marsha both looked surprised at my animated state.

"Sorry, got to rush, er, I've left my credit card in the car and need it to book tickets on this site, it'll time-out soon," I offered by way of an explanation (quite a good one I thought under the circumstances).

I ignored the lift and raced down the staircase to get to the car park at the rear of the building, frantically juggling my keys in my hand as I approached it, ignoring the concerned looks of a few people who I passed by on the way.

I retrieved the panties from the car's glove compartment and headed back to my office, I was confident I'd make it in the time left but couldn't afford to take the chance and slow down. In my haste I fumbled when entering the 4-digit code to enter the building.

"Shit, shit! Calm down. Think. Don't rush," I counselled myself. I had to wait what seemed like an age before I could make another attempt at entering the code. This time, with shaking hand and sweating brow, I got it right and scurried up the stairs only to bump in to an acquaintance who wanted to stop and chat.

"High Carl, did you manage to pull that deal off with Big Max?" he asked.

"Er, sorry Jim, got to rush. Sorry. I'll speak later."

I climbed the stairs two at a time and then steadied myself as I got to the door to our office, making sure I'd pushed the panties out of site in my pocket before entering. I glanced up at the clock on the wall in reception above Marsha's head. I had maybe 4 minutes left.

Marsha looked up and began to ask if I'd got the card.

"Yep. Must get it done now, please excuse me," I managed to blurt out before reaching my office and closing the door behind me.

"Shit, holy shit," I kept muttering, the sweat now pouring down my brow. I took a chance and didn't lock my office door (couldn't find the key quickly enough anyway and besides, the women would have found that suspicious). It seemed to take an age to undo my shoelaces, get my shoes, trousers and underpants off and then hastily tug the panties back on. Then, to my horror, I couldn't quite recall the sign-on numbers to access the phone. I had maybe only two minutes left and then, to my great relief got it right and searched frantically for the camera icon.

It seemed to take longer than usual to "click" and take the picture; my heart was racing like mad.

There was a message on the phone from Ruth, I didn't look until I'd got the picture up in the phone's photo gallery and directed it to Ruth's mobile.

I then looked at the message.

"What's taking you so long? Only 3 minutes to go before I press send."

It was sent about two minutes before and I just prayed that the picture I'd just transmitted got to her in time. The picture was a bit hazy but it was clear enough; clearly of me wearing the pink panties with the bow at the front.

I waited with baited breath for the next message. I didn't have to wait long.

"Just made it. What took you so long?"

I tried to think of a plausible excuse.

"I had to lock the office door to take pic. Couldn't find key and then phone timed out. Couldn't remember code and then mis-typed it. I nearly had a heart attack!" I hoped this would suffice. I struggled to put my trousers back on as I waited for her reply.

"You'll have to do better than that," she countered.

"What do you mean?" I was beginning to worry that she had some sort of extra-sensory-perception or that she'd contacted Penny when I was out of the office who'd told her I had raced out of the building to my car.

"Your picture that you sent: notice anything incongruous?" she probed.

I looked again and no, it seemed to meet her demands, it was clearly me wearing the panties. Had I missed something?

"No love. It's clearly me in the panties, you can see that clearly, the bow and everything."

"So why haven't you got your trousers on hey? If you'd been wearing the panties when you got my request, you'd simply have dropped your trousers down to your knees say, lifted your shirt and taken the picture. But you've had to take your shoes and trousers off in order to put the panties back on and then rushed to take the picture forgetting to put your trousers back on in your haste. Do you think I didn't guess you'd disobey me? The very first thing I asked you to do as penance and you flunked it."

There was no point my denying it; she knew me too well and had caught me out. My stomach wretched as I wondered what my punishment would be.

"I'm sorry love, you're right. It's just that I was so frightened that maybe someone might see me wearing them if I bent over and my shirt came out of my trousers at the back."

"Oh dear, I'll have to tell mum and Esther you lied and flunked your punishment and see what we ought to do about it. Anyway, there's something else you need to do today..."

My heart sank, hoping it was not going to be some other kind of race against time to do some task or face pictures of me in knickers being sent to some other person.

"You're to meet my mother at half-past twelve, in the cafeteria of the Markenhams department store in town. Don't be late and remember, you must do everything she asks you to, without equivocation. You've already let me down once. Mum and I have decided what you need to do when you're with her, you must obey or else you'll regret it."

"Yes. I will. I apologise. I won't let you down this time," I typed back.

"Good. See that you don't."

She logged off.

The last thing I wanted was to meet her mocking mum, verbally twisting the knife into me and making me feel even more ashamed than I felt it possible to be. But I had to go along with it; had to take my medicine. That now seemed the only way to bring this shame to a sort-of close. I'd have to bite my tongue and swallow my pride and let Donna call the shots. She would have my obedience.

I tried to guess what sort of thing Donna would want me to do as punishment. That we were to meet in Markenhams was a bit of a clue. It was a store, well regarded for the high quality of its food and also for its extensive range of clothing, especially ladies' fashion and underwear. I figured Donna was going to make me buy a whole range of lingerie for Esther. Sure, it would be embarrassing, but it would only take a few minutes and then, surely, Ruth would ease up on me.

The cafeteria was quite busy when I arrived there at the appointed time but Donna was already there and had commandeered a table for us. I went anxiously over to her and, seeing she had no food or drink on the table, wished her good afternoon and asked her what I could get for her.

She gave me a knowing smile, the smile of someone totally in command of someone who knew she was totally in command.

"I'll have a pot of tea and a piece of Victoria Sponge please Carl"

I went to the queue and, as I waited, observed her out of the corner of my eye. Immaculately turned out as usual in a smart cream coloured dress that had black panels on each side that gave a slimming effect to the wearer's appearance; not that Donna needed to look slimmer, she was, as I've said, one handsome woman. Many would classify her as a MILF. She was wearing light tan stockings - at least I presumed they were stockings - and cream high-heels with black bows on the front.

After quite a wait I eventually got served and returned to hand Donna her drink and cake; I'd just got myself a coffee.

"I gather you disobeyed Ruth's instructions to keep your panties on all day then," she smirked.

I cringed not just at her knowing of my slip-up but also at the loudness of her voice. There were people - families - in all the surrounding tables and they might easily overhear her. It might not embarrass her but it sure as hell did me. I grimaced and uttered a quiet warning, looking around at the other people and suggesting she lowered her voice.

She never responded to my request but carried on talking as she stirred a little milk in her tea.

"Carl, I'm going to give you some good advice, you'd be well advised to listen. I know you think I'm just an annoying mother-in-law who can't open her mouth without making matters worse for you, but you should really be thanking me."

I shot her a quizzical look but let her continue.

"Yes, after we found you in that - that "state", my daughters, especially Ruth, were ready to give you hell when you came back down after changing. If it wasn't for me adding my comments, my questions, that they could see clearly discomforted you, they might have torn in to you. But my interventions kind of defused things a little. You might not think so, but as appalled as I was - as I am - by your shenanigans, I also felt a little sorry for you!"

"That's very kind of you," I answered with just a mild hint of sarcasm.

"Well think what you want Carl. Take it from me, I'm not some gormless airhead who managed to hook a wealthy husband because of her good looks. If you didn't know, I first met Max when I was working for the accountancy firm that did Max's tax returns. I was the tax expert that advised him - that's how we met. Since then I've saved him hundreds of thousands of pounds that would otherwise have been wasted in unnecessary taxes."

"No, I didn't know that but, but..."

Donna ignored my attempt to interrupt.

"Sure, Max is a bit of a loud, blokey chauvinist who doesn't really appreciate me and all I've done for him, but we still love each other in our own way. Sure, it really annoys me when he talks down to me in front of his associates but, even if he's not aware of it, I make him pay for it. I make sure I don't lose out on all the good things I want. And we both love our daughters. Sure, I've felt like leaving him and taking my share of his wealth for good measure, but that would really hurt our daughters and we'd never do that to them. I love Max most of all now because he loves our daughters. Does that make sense?"

"Yes. I appreciate that." I added.

Donna paused to take a small piece of cake onto her fork and pass it through her luscious red lips to eat before resuming.

"You see Carl, you young man, in indulging your cross-dressing perversion..."

I twisted nervously in my seat, sure that someone nearby must have overheard. Donna ignored my pained expression.

"You've hurt both my daughters and, that in my book is almost unforgiveable. If I'd known you were like that just a few months ago, I just might have told Max to keep you out of this project and for Ruth to leave you. But now we're in too deep and besides, Max finding out about what you're really like might just be too much for him. Anyway, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised at anything men get turned on by. You're all the same, you put your dicks before your brains, all of you, don't you?"

A man sitting at a nearby table with, I presume his wife and their two children, stood up and ushered his family over towards another table further away that had just become vacant, shooting me a dirty look as he did so.

"Look Donna," I started, not quite sure what I intended to say but, as she'd resumed eating and sipping her tea, I felt I had to fill the gap, "me and Ruth have a good marriage - in all departments. She's told you that hasn't she? Until Saturday. I made the biggest mistake of my life and I wish I could turn back the clock and undo all the hurt I've caused but I can't. I just hope she and you and Esther of course can give me another chance. I won't let you down. I've learnt my lesson."

Donna stared at me as she heard my pleading, thrusting her chest out as she mulled over my comments.

"Listen Carl, I'll give you some advice for nothing, not because you've done anything to earn it but just so you can't say you haven't been warned. People say it's Esther that's the hard-nosed daughter, the one you cross at your peril, and whilst I agree that she's no pushover, it's Ruth that has the greater determination to destroy anyone who gets in her way. So now she's told you that you must be punished, I give you fair warning. Disobey her again and you'll regret it. Do I make myself clear?"

"Ruth is the ruthless one then!" I lamely added but my weak pun failed to raise even the slightest smile.

"Max and all you men's obsession with sex, your perversions, have blighted women's lives for centuries. You should all donate your sperm to a fertility clinic and then be castrated; that'd be the best thing that could happen to mankind."

I was about to try and reason with her, but she hadn't finished.

"Oh, I've seen lots of men, most of them married, trying to peep down my blouse or look up my skirt; you too if I'm not mistaken. Making sly comments that they think are witty about boobs and pussies; you all do it; you're all as bad as one another. And before you try and say you're not like that, I've seen you glancing at my chest when I've gone braless, or trying to catch a quick peek up my skirt."

I blushed, it was true, I was just shocked that Donna had noticed. I thought I'd been so careful.

"Anyway, I can't take my disgust of men out on Max, neither can Ruth or Esther, who both despised his belittling of me even though they both love him. But we can take out our disgust on you - if you don't do as you're ordered. Your next act of contrition, your next "punishment" starts when you've finished your coffee, so drink up and get a move on and follow me."

With a feeling of dread, I finished my drink and walked out of the cafeteria behind Donna. We headed for the lady's clothes and lingerie floor. As she strode out ahead of me, I couldn't help but admire her tall, elegant frame and the way her high-heels gently tipped her long legs and taut buttocks gently forward, giving her a little sway as she walked. Her dress ended just above her knee but it was impossible to know for sure if it hid stocking-tops and suspenders or tights, but I imagined the she wore stockings; she sure had the legs for it. To my disquiet though, I found myself thinking about how sexy it would be if I could dress in them! How had I got to this state? I shook such thoughts out of my mind and resumed my place as the naughty boy walking behind his mistress. I tried to steel myself for what I knew was going to be an awkward afternoon, but just how awkward I could never have imagined.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds