• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Madison Under Control

Madison Under Control

disclaimer: madison is 18

I guess I should start off by saying that my name is Eric. Most people think of me as a nerd. I'm not too popular, especially with the ladies. I'm not ugly or anything. I've had a few girls ask me out and all, but I wasn't interested. It seems that I just don't know what to say and when to say it and get tease for it daily. I also like to play with things that might make me a little unusual or as I like to prefer 'misunderstood'. I have been constructing a device that manipulates people's brains by over powering their electrical impulses with mine. I got the idea from a university that was going to be helping the government. Of course, the government is all top secret and off limited, but the first done research done at the university is public info now. Anyway, I think I now have it finally finished. I don't have the heart yet to use it for evil, but I thought I would start with some little tests.

You see, there is this girl at school. She is just so cute and sexy; I almost go crazy every time I see her. She is such a tease, but I think I might over look it from her pure innocence. Now, at least once a day, I jerk off just from imagining her sweet lips wrapped around my cock or her bending over in her sexy uniform short skirt to pick up her pencil to catching her masturbating or even having the power of controlling her with my every command. Her name is Madison Green. I have two classes with her, 4th period and last period. I was very nervous to get caught. I had so many ideas I wanted to do, but I wasn't sure how I would pull them off exactly. I thought I would take this easy and see how it flowed.

It was the end of first period, I saw Madison. She was in a hurry to get the second floor. It was the stairs that were rarely used except when going to the principal's office. I hope she wasn't in trouble or failing any of her classes, especially a class I had with her.

Next I saw her after second period. There is a fifteen-minute break before third period starts. I was standing on the floor in-between to floors (up one staircase, below the next) with my friends. She was going upstairs again to the second floor. She walked right by and smiled at me. I knew she has German right before Biology 4th period. The first test, I chose to have her trip up the stairs. Her little fumble caused her to bend over and use her hand to grab on to the next stair giving me and my friends one nice shot at her white panties. I felt my cock stir, but I wasn't sure if it was seeing up her skirt the first time and knowing that I could do more.

Next time I saw her was fourth period. She was smiling as always. I sit behind her diagonally to the left. I wanted to make her horny. I thought and made her think about hard cocks - teasing her. Nothing too specific because I didn't want to make her too hot just a little horny. Within a few minutes, I began to watch her squirm in her chair slightly. I don't think anyone noticed except me. My cock was starting to get erect. All these thoughts of her was making me so horny. I excused myself, went to the bathroom, locked the door, took out my full erect cock and jerked off. Within no time, I came and came a lot. That was enough testing for one day.

The next day, I came more prepared with some sweet ideas. I knew she had a class first period and I didn't. Half way through the period, when the halls were empty I planned for her to travel to the bathroom and bump into me literally. It was so perfect. At the time exactly I was thinking, I waited for her. I could here her little steps about to round the corner where I was standing. BAMH!

"UUUGHH." She said as she fell backward landing on her ass. I looked down at the gorgeous brunette who sat with her hands holding her up in a daze. After a tenth of a second, I noticed that her legs were spread causing her skirt to fall down to her hips and she wasn't wearing any panties! My cock went hard instantly looking at her perfectly shaved pussy as she continued to just sit there. I wouldn't have imaged that she shaved in a million years, but now I knew made me just wanted her more.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Madison." I finally said desperately taking my eyes away from her sweet shaved lips. I reached out my hand to help her up.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Eric. I just assumed that no one would be in these halls now." She said coming out of her daze and stood up again.

"Don't worry about it." I replied still thinking about her exposed pussy. I made her think that she was to answer any question I asked honestly and quickly.

"You alright, you look a little tired, Madison?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm fine." She said in an almost monotone voice. I knew my device was working. I didn't think it was possible for my 8-inch cock to get any harder, but it felt like it was.

I didn't waste any time, I knew I only had a few minutes left before the bell rang. "Would you like to come over after school, Madison?"

"Sure, Eric." She said as I manipulated her mind. Making sure also that she knew not to tell anyone and where to meet me.

After school, she followed me home in her car. We walked in together and I showed her all of the downstairs. I knew my dad wouldn't be home for two to three hours and I didn't want to waste anymore time.

"How do you feel, Madison?" I asked.

"I feel fine. Your house is pretty neat, Eric."

"So did I see you going to the principal's office today?"

"Yeah, but it was no big deal."

"So what happened?" I pushed a little.

"Nothing important." She quickly responded.

"Well, what was it?" I pushed a little more enjoying our little game, but refraining for controlling her.

"I got into a little trouble with Mr. Leon and he wanted to make sure it wouldn't happen again."

I could tell by the way she was reacting that she didn't want to tell me something. I could also tell that she wasn't in serious trouble. Having my mind already in the gutter, the possibility of sexual things going on all of a sudden seemed greater. Changing the subject, I asked, "Would you like to see the upstairs?"

We made our way to the stairs and I gestured after her. Being the little pervert I am, I made sure to follow a few stairs behind. She was still pantiless. I watched as her perfect ass walked up the stairs. I got hard instantly, again uncaring to conceal it. I couldn't resist, I made her trip up the stairs on the last step. Falling over face first, I got an awesome view of her pussy so close to my face. I licked my lips. What a sight! She made a little noise and continued. I showed her all the rooms saving my bedroom for last.

Having her stand in my room was great. So many thoughts started to fill my head. Using my little power, I asked, "So what makes you hot, Madison?"

She was a little shy at first, "Thinking of naughty things."

"What kind of naughty things. What are your fantasies, Madison?"

Still a little shy, "Well, I always wanted to be blindfolded."

I knew I had to try a little harder. I wanted her horny. I asked her again. "What else makes you really hot?"

She started to relax, "I think about being punished."

I was so fucking hard, but enjoying this little episode way too much. I stood up from the bed to help adjust my hard on. I didn't see if she noticed at this point, she was mine already. "Did Mr. Leon punish you earlier, Madison?"

She started to squirm a bit on the bed and her face reddened, "Yes, he spanked me."

"How did he spank you?"

"Bent over his desk with my face buried in Mary's pussy."

Damn, this was going to be more fun than I thought. "Do you like to be treated like a dirty slut?"

She hesitated and I could tell she was about to say no, when I used my power to make her answer honestly. "Yes..."

"Is there anything else, you think I should know now, Madison?"

"I think I should be punished right now."

"Why do you need to be punished? Where you a naughty girl?"

"Kinda... I'm not wearing any panties." She said, her eyes starting to water a little.

"Is that all?"

"I need to be punished for what Mr. Leon made me to do him and Mary."

I commanded her to get on her knees in front of me. I knew I didn't have much time and I was going to come very soon. Without words, I made her crave my cock. I always dreamed of having her beg me to give it to her. With one thought of mind:

"Can I suck on your cock for punishment?" Again without words, I commanded her to take out my cock and start sucking it fervently. After only moments, she started to really get into it. I loved watching her take it all in and out repeatedly.

"MMMMMMMMmmmmm." She moaned on my cock and it was just too much. Seeing her lusty eyes looking up at me with my entire cock engulfed in here little mouth was way too much.

"Too bad that wasn't your punishment." I said as I pulled my cock from her suctioned mouth and came all over her face and mouth.

Having her still on all fours before me now with cum all over her pretty face made me start to stiff quickly. I instructed her to only use her lips to get the cum off. I wanted to see her dirty.

"Tell me what happened to your panties, Madison." She got up and sat back on the bed.

"Mr. Leon told me not to wear any today."

"And why did he say that?" I asked.

"Because he knew that we were going to talk to principal today." This was getting better by the second.

"And what else happened with the three of you today?" I couldn't believe what I was about to find out.

"I had to kiss her on top of Mr. Leon's desk while he jacked off."

"What else?"

"I had to spank her and let Mr. Leon how wet my spanking made her pussy." God, this was soo hot.

"Is there more?"

"Yes, I had to bend of his desk with my skirt up and beg to be spanked." I watched her squirm before me.

OH GOD. This was too great. She was going to be my little slave now. I could tell that she was getting wet by how she was moving. I bet her skirt was wet with her juices already.

"Stand up, Mad. Turn around and bend over my desk completely." She obeys instantly with a little help from my powers. She bent over the entire desk and I stood behind her and watched as he short skirt crept up her thighs and over some of her ass. I could see her perfectly shaved pussy. It was dripping. I could smell it everywhere, too. It was hard to restrain myself from bending over and burying my face in it.

"I bet you're wet from how you have behaved earlier." I could see her pussy glistening all over even her thighs. I reached out and ran my finger down the length of her entire slit. Pure silk wetness. My cock was rock hard. Thoughts of her silkiness on my tongue filled my head and then thoughts of it wrapped around my cock overwhelmed the first.

"Oooohhh." She let out a moan that she was enjoying my hand's assault. I quickly drew my hand back. She had started to raise from her position. I gave her ass a quick smack.

"Stay in that position or there will be further punishment." I said in a firm voice as she lowered herself back again.

What to do next? So many wonderful wet choices. I lowered my head to her ass and very slowly let my tongue trail down her slit and thrash for just an instant over her clit. I never tasted anything so fucking sweet!

"Mmmmmmm. Ooohhhh." She cooed for the second my tongue touched her. Not realizing it she started to come out of her bent over position again as she tried to move her pussy closer to my face.

I stood up quickly savoring her sweetness while my hand landed firmly on her tight ass. I love the feel of her ass on my hand. "Didn't I tell you not to move from that position?"

With a some extra help from my powers she replied, "Yes Master."

"Now for your punishment." I began to spank her ass slow and deliberately. Enjoying each swat feeling her warmth against my hand.

"Tell me, did you enjoy being used by your teacher and your classmate?" I stopped my smacks and waited for her answer.

"...Yes, Master." SMACK!! I gave her a spank that was harder than the previous ones.

She grunted after each. A sexy moan that with some more extra help teased her pussy more with each swat.

"You naughty girl. You need more punishment than I thought." I continued giving her moderate spanking on each cheek. Her ass was beginning to turn just a very light pink.

SMACK!! SMACK!! I gave two hard ones on her left cheek. She let out a yelp letting me know that it was a stinger.

"You didn't say 'yes, master'. I think you're going to need more than a little spanking." SMACK!! I gave her one more hard one on her right cheek and went back to moderate so that it wouldn't hurt... yet.

After a few minutes of spanking her ass, listening to her soft moans and grunts, and smelling her pussy everywhere, I stopped. Having this girl under my complete control was more than I could take. I thought about how I could make it even better before I exploded from being so hot.

I began to rub her pinkened buns. Soft and warm to my touch. I knew her pussy was on fire, but didn't go near it yet. Without warning, I drew my hand back and spanked her ass harder than all previous attempts. And delivered another one is quick succession.

"UUUUUGGGH!" She grunted. I just continued my assault.

"Quiet!" I ordered her. SMACK! SMACK!! SMACK!! I kept spanking her ass harder and harder. It was beginning to turn a deep shade of pink. The harder I punished her the more she grunted.

"...M..MMas..ter, pleaseee. It stings so bad." She began to whimper. Without realizing it she had almost completely lifted herself from her fully bent over position in attempt to lessen the pain.

"Didn't you tell me you needed to be punished?" Before I letting her answer, "Get on the bed on all fours now! I told you you'd be punished further if you didn't stay in that position."

She stood up completely and looked at me with those sorry eyes, walked over to the bed and did as I commanded. She was on all fours with her ass facing me with her legs slightly spread. I could see her pussy was dripping down her leg. The redness on her ass was driving me crazy knowing that I just spanked the sexiest girl in school. I let her sit there a moment waiting for me to make my next move. Making her think that now she was a very bad girl and going to be punished severely. Making her think such things with my powers, I think I heard a slight moan escape her lips.

Improving the best 'blindfold' I had, I quick grabbed a tie from my closet and wrapped it around her head. I then mounted the bed behind her tight ass with my cock fully erect waiting to feel her dripping cunt.

"I'll teach you to disobey me, you little slut." Without warning I rammed my cock all the way inside her pussy.

"OOOOOHHHHHH!!" She moaned with such pleasure. I withdrew my cock all most completely before I rammed it back home again and again. Teasing her while I fucked her as hard as I could. She started to fuck me back. The feeling of her velvety pussy enclosed around my hard cock was heavenly.

SMACK!! I gave her a really hard spank. "This is not for your pleasure. I am to use you as I like, you bad girl." This time when I went threw my cock; I just couldn't hold it anymore. I took it out and blew my load all over her ass and back. And of course, the sight of all this made me hard again instantly. This time when I entered her tight cunt, I entered very slowly making sure that I went into the hilt. And slowly I started to take it out, even more slowly than I put it in.

I had heard of guys pulling the hair in situations like this and attempted it. I pulled on both of her pigtails.

"OOOOOH, pllllleeeeeeeeeaseeeee!" She yelled in ecstasy as I continued my torture to her wet hole. I disregarded all her pleas. In and out ever so slowly I rocked my cock back and forth. Watching her writhe beneath me.

Without saying anything to her and with out any help from my special powers she moaned, "OOOOH, yesssss! OOOOH plllleeeeeaseeee. Please fuck your little naughty girl harder!!!"

Again, I disregarded all her cries and kept my slow pace. Her body was started to tremble.

"I beg you! Please fuck my little pussyyyyy."

"You're not just a bad girl, you're a filthy slut getting off on being blindfolded and used, aren't you?" I couldn't believe some of the things I was saying!

"Yes, master. Yes, I'm a dirty slut. OOOOHHH!!! Fuck me with your huge cock, MASTER I need it!"

Something about having her shaking and begging me to fuck her wasn't enough until she called me master again. After hear that, I began to fuck her as hard and as fast as I could. I grabbed on to her hips and pounded my cock all the way and out again. In and out and in and out. She started to shake more and more. Constantly moaning!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" She screamed. I felt her pussy squeeze my cock harder than ever before. She was cumming repeatedly, but I just continued fucking her for all I could. I felt myself building up to a huge orgasm. Again and again, she squeezed my cock harder and harder and she came and came. In and out and In and out I pounded harder and harder. With one final thrust, I rammed it so hard into her pussy and just left it there. I held on for seconds of my climax feeling an ultimate rush before I pulled out and grabbed my cock spraying an enormous load of cum all over her beautiful body. Before I knew it, she had turned her self around and sitting before me with her mouth open, eyes starring up at me, begging for my cum in her mouth. I just kept cumming all over her face...

When I was all done, she said, "Thank you, master. I'll be good for now on."

It was an amazing day. I had never cum so much in my life. I couldn't wait to see what other smutty things to do to her tomorrow.

per request i added this story, but please note that i wrote it years ago and am well aware of the awful grammar mistakes. unfortunately, i didn't have time to re-do it, so please don't knock me for GRAMMAR!

..Please read my other stories, too.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Madison Under Control

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds